/got/

Tywin never had Elia killed. That's the joke. No one gave the order.

Attached: 1538725560616.jpg (900x898, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/16235090/chapters/37952471
youtu.be/1WfOy5JX20s?t=1628
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Age_of_the_Hundred_Kingdoms
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Cletus_Yronwood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DANY!

Attached: 1558718011975.png (698x617, 662K)

>Mommy Sansa says she has a very big surprise for her favorite boy (that's me :D)
>Mommy is such a dumdum, I don't even need to spend any SBP (Sweet Boy Points)
>She says the king is coming
>KING TOMTOM IS COMING? BASED BASED BASED!
>And he'll bring his daughter over to play
>Wait, daughter? King doesn't have a daughter...
>And the surprise is, you're gonna get betrothed!
>NO MOMMY NO, I WANT YOU MOMMY NOT GOLEMFACE PLEASE MOMMY I WANT YOUR MILKY WILKIES, I WANT YOUR HAIRY BERRY PLEASE MOMMY
>Behave Robin!
>Fall down on the floor and thrashing and pissing myself
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>PIDGEON TENDIES ARE NOW 10 SBP
>FUCK YOU MOMMY I HATE YOU
>Run to my room
>Drink uncle Petyr's funny juice
>Get epileptic fit
>Die

DUDE DEMOCRACY LMAO
DUDE CLIMATE CHANGE LMAO

Attached: 80.jpg (330x330, 31K)

is dead

Reminder that Meera is the only got waifu who is still pure by the end.

Attached: 1553295265296564.jpg (1502x1000, 132K)

Knew this was Sweetrobin from the first line considering he tries to suck her tits in the books.

>femRhaegar abducts Ned
Robert still goes to war to get back his Ned

And who, are you,
The proud lord said.
That I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
That's all the truth I know.
Be it a coat of gold, or a coat of red,
A lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
As long and sharp as yours.
And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
That lord of Castamere.
And now the rains weep o'er his hall,
With not a soul to hear.
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,
With not a soul to hear.

>femBobby vs femRhaegar in the war for Ned's dick
Is it kino?

In my restless dreams,
I see that place.

Essos.

You promised me you'd take me
there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now...
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you...

Attached: ArthurDayneTrueHistory.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

r8 my dany cosplay

Attached: 1558717399097.jpg (998x523, 65K)

Wait a minute, that map...

Attached: blank-eurasia-map-with-rivers-by-theultramagnus01-dc2niqk-of-9.jpg (1004x796, 112K)

Imagine being 60 years old. You finally become rich and famous. You can enjoy the last few years of your life doing the things you want to do, meeting fun people, eating delicious foods, doing fun things. You could continue to write a book... OR..................................................

Attached: 1557898848657.jpg (673x648, 42K)

>A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness. . . . mother of dragons, bride of fire . . .

What did the Warlocks mean by this?

Attached: jon_dany_dragonstone.jpg (1200x800, 144K)

King rob-bomb baratheon

Attached: King rob-Omb.jpg (470x755, 170K)

They grinned and licked their lips and hooted at her as she went limping past, her breasts heaving with the effort of the climb. Some shouted obscene proposals, others insults. Words are wind, she thought, words cannot hurt me. I am beautiful, the most beautiful woman in all Westeros, Jaime says so, Jaime would never lie to me. Even Robert, Robert never loved me, but he saw that I was beautiful, he wanted me.

She did not feel beautiful, though. She felt old, used, filthy, ugly. There were stretch marks on her belly from the children she had borne, and her breasts were not as firm as they had been when she was younger. Without a gown to hold them up, they sagged against her chest. I should not have done this. I was their queen, but now they’ve seen, they’ve seen, they’ve seen. I should never have let them see. Gowned and crowned, she was a queen. Naked, bloody, limping, she was only a woman, not so very different from their wives, more like their mothers than their pretty little maiden daughters. What have I done?

There was something in her eyes, stinging, blurring her sight. She could not cry, she would not cry, the worms must never see her weep. Cersei rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands. A gust of cold wind made her shiver violently.

And suddenly the hag was there, standing in the crowd with her pendulous teats and her warty greenish skin, leering with the rest, with malice shining from her crusty yellow eyes. “Queen you shall be,” she hissed, “until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all you hold most dear.”

And then there was no stopping the tears. They burned down the queen’s cheeks like acid. Cersei gave a sharp cry, covered her nipples with one arm, slid her other hand down to hide her slit, and began to run, shoving her way past the line of Poor Fellows, crouching as she scrambled crab-legged up the hill. Partway up she stumbled and fell, rose, then fell again ten yards farther on.

Attached: 1548549647139.jpg (600x450, 93K)

The Ashara Ned fucked was actually the dragontranny Rhaegar with a wig
N+R=J

and is also a slut for horse cock
Salsa a best

The one true queen.

>femRobert
>big titty warrioress with black hair and blue eyes
yeah, I'm thinking its kino

she deserves it
Cersei is the most evil POV character

>DAENERYS BAD
But she risked her life and the lives of her people to save YOUR home from the Night King.
>Night Who? DAENERYS BAD.
Jon clearly has her affection and the North can benefit from having a woman with two dragons on their side.
>DAENERYS BAD FOR JON.
Why?
>STARKS DON'T DO WELL IN THE SOUTH.
Oh, so you just don't want Jon to go south at all.
>No, JON GOOD KING. JON USURP DAENERYS.
So, you want Jon to overthrow Daenerys without his consent or knowledge and expect that he will be fine with it? What about Dany's armies and her dragons? Do you think they will just go away?
>ME SMART! ARYA SAID SO. I KNOW HOW TO PLAY GAME!

Jesus fucking Christ, I wanted every Stark kid dead by the end of the show.

Attached: sansa queen.jpg (1536x768, 212K)

>slit
>sex
>cunt
does gurm not have a single non-disgusting word for a vagina?

archiveofourown.org/works/16235090/chapters/37952471
it's fucking real

why didn't he just fuck his aunt

Attached: 1553092932222.png (705x414, 303K)

A true artist does not create for fame. He gets fame for creating.

>GRRM was against Brexit
>Norf is independent in the end

What did he mean by this

>breastplate stretcher: required

Drogon took her to Asshai to get resurrected and will return to conquer Westeros

Also tall, max strong, just the right amount of toned
The only issue is she'd be a bit slutty and fuck around every time she gets too drunk.
Also she'd get fat

She's a real monster in the books, not at all like her show portrayal.

I can't think of a worse POV character than her.

>Additional Tags: Ned Stark Deserved Better

Holy fuck, kek.

Attached: 1556922793886.png (830x666, 452K)

Post Kingslayers.

He did in the real timeline

Attached: jondany_boat.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Deep breaths user, deep breaths

You don't even know, man.

>she deserves it
She really doesn't.
Just hang her and be done with it.

>Part 6 of the 'Ned Stark Deserved Better' Series

Attached: kek25.png (150x200, 70K)

George has had enough. He doesn't want to write books anymore, and everyone knows it. He messages you one day. He says he'll pay you 10 million dollars to finish his story and keep your mouth shut. How do you troll the ice and fire fandom one last time?

Attached: 1558263766347.jpg (890x890, 277K)

I literally just realized Lena and Emilia both played Sarah Conner

Bad fucking writing. D&D didn't even have Jon give a reason, because they know it would be shit. Jon's aversion to incest (and Varys's aversion to it) isn't based on anything. Jon's grandparents on his Stark side were cousins. Starks married uncle to niece before. Aunt-nephew incest isn't even considered taboo by Westeros's medieval standards.

100% chance this was written by someone that utterly despises Tullies.
Can't blame the author, desu

ASoIaF would be much better if GRRM exclusively used the word coochie for vagina.

>Ned Stark/Rhaella Targaryen

>Ned Stark deserved better
When a gender bent Rhaegar still autistically set on prophecy is considered better than a T*lly

Attached: 1558208275379.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

Cute

Attached: 1559259836209.png (766x1158, 1.46M)

The books aren't really about climate change.

Here, let me spell it out for you for all you fuckers who don't get it yet:
>A Song of "Ice & Fire" is an allusion to Robert Frost's poem Fire and Ice.
>In the poem ice symbolizes hate and fire symbolizes desire.
>The white walkers are ice because they hate humanity, as we got from that one throw away line from Bran (I'm sure fatfuck is gonna explain it more).
>Dany with her dragons are fire because she desires the Iron Throne.
>In the poem, Frost favors fire as the way the end of the world will happen, hence why Dany is successful in ultimately destroying the kingdom/king's landing.
>But ice/the white walkers are also a great threat

The show is depicting two possible ways the world will end. The books will have a lot more layers to this formula but this is the fucking explanation for the title of the series.

Attached: 1556905755267.jpg (620x413, 44K)

what happened to him in the show? did he and the caretaker wildling woman die to skellies?

I unironically enjoyed that fanfic

Come on, you have to give him some variety to work with.
Coochie and one more, what is it?

swamp

Author is a based trout hater

Attached: 1558474666415.gif (500x400, 996K)

Cunny

I prefer this non canon map

Attached: asoiaf non canon world map (planetos).png (1444x764, 121K)

Sansa tried to have Jon killed too, AFTER having successfully murdered her brother Rickon.

So what is it about Troutspawn anyway?

>stannis, the man who is proped up as the messiah by the priestess of the fire god desires to take the throne and to save his people

Such a kino chapter, so satisfying to see her end up snivelling like a baby

>that clusterfuck in the southeast corner

Cunny for the maidens, Swamp for the mothers.

I take it the fan who made this also made up lord about all the coloured areas on the map he made

So does getting raped on a regular basis increases your iq? How else dis Sansa become the smartest person alive?

Book Sansa was never raped, unlike Dany

*lore

Only people that aren't true artists care about being true artists

We don't know where book Stannis' story goes yet so we can't say what the significance of this is (although I'm sure there is some). I said there would be more layers to this in the books, but the show gave us a snapshot of the book's final destination and this is clearly the formula which inspired the title. People have made the connection between the title and Frost's poem forever and the show gave us a hint at how they are going to come together.

It's a wonderful land, where any bastard with three standing walls, a chair, and a goat can call himself King of whatever stretch of land he can defend.

How did she became smart in the books then?

>fAegon is actually real Aegon and The Mountain actually helped him escape
>The Hound threw himself in the fire by accident while trying to destroy Gregor's toys and Gregor pulled him out but the damage had already been done. Sandor is so guilty about this he become a
gravedigger to atone.
>Gregor only attacked Loras because he cheated during the joust, his mare was in heat, and brought dishonour to Robert. He threw his sword because Robert didn't understand that.
>Darry, Piper and Vance false flagged the Riverlands so they could cause trouble with the Lannisters for their own political gain

Damn. He was the good brother after all.

How can one man be so based?
youtu.be/1WfOy5JX20s?t=1628

Attached: 1558910549838.jpg (500x792, 65K)

Based rickon has been raised by the skags
He will join up with stannis and will free his home while riding on the back of a unicorn

Tullies are parasitic creatures that latch onto greater houses and destroy them from within. See Stark and Arryn for evidence

She is perfect.

Attached: 1559340119744.jpg (710x1003, 218K)

Littlefinger is actually teaching her stuff

When was Dany raped in the books?

>Legal couitus with your rightful husband, just a bit rough
user, I

What is it? I don't recognize that continent.

She didn't, book Sans's arc is becoming the perfect waifu.

Furburger

Sansa didn't even have it as bad as Jeyne. Bitch needs to get over it.

Based and mountainpilled.

Attached: Mountains Men.jpg (900x1212, 202K)

Yeah but they're capable of good stuff
See Edmure or Blackfish.

There's something about Tully females specifically. The thing is it should have been bred out by now, because the man inherits and the Tullys don't do incest.
So it has to be in how they're raised

that's what westeroes used to look like in the age of the 100 kingdoms before the big name houses like Lannister, Stark, and Gardeners "united" the immediate surronding houses

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Age_of_the_Hundred_Kingdoms

Attached: starks vs boltons blood feud.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

it's non canon and a joke

>Gregor saw that Oberyn was choking in their fight, he wanted to help him but Oberyn smashed his skull on his fist
>"admitted" his guilt to Oberyn as a gesture of goodwill for a delusional dying man

Tywin would've been the best King prove me wrong

The show writers clearly have their favorites though, and stannis was not one of them
Everything in the books points to ramsay being a shit general and the pink letter being faked, but the show dropped that and the entire northern plot line
I think stannis will die AFTER saving the north, most likely to white walkers
This will make him go down as a hero, a lincoln esque figure. Someone who was hated while alive but loved when dead

Attached: D094D0B5D0B9D0B5D0BDD0B5D180D0B8D181-D0A2D0B0D180D0B3D0B0D180D0B8D0B5D0BD-D0A2D0B0D180D0B3D0B0D180D0 (811x456, 628K)

>that's what westeroes used to look like in the age of the 100 kingdoms before the big name houses like Lannister, Stark, and Gardeners "united" the immediate surrounding houses
And also what Holy Roman Westeros is going to look like in the show in one generation.

She actually paid attention to her lessons while she was still at Winterfell, and then she kept paying attention.
She was molested and abused, but never raped.

So the ending sucked

Where are the Five Forts

It's Ulthos and non-canon

>Holy Roman Westeros
and here I thought it couldn't get much worse for the Westerosi

why was tyrion so preoccupied by varys' dick at the end there?

Does Bran actually says sansa looked beautiful during her rape? It has been memed so hard and i can't remember

cute smile incoming.

Attached: 1559093293637.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

But Ramsay might have the ten good men together...
In all seriousness though, I imagine Stannis' character will die as a hero because he puts duty over desire. He will be on the foils to Dany, although his story will also end tragically.

It's canon, you stupid (you're based as hell if you get the insult reference).

Attached: Capture.png (896x898, 115K)

Attached: 1558337048656.png (6000x4000, 957K)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: dems fightan words.webm (640x362, 96K)

Attached: 1528533552826.gif (200x200, 935K)

Rewatching the first four seasons of GoT and I WILL skip all of the Dany scenes

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>How else dis Sansa become the smartest person alive?
It's odd that the show wants us to believe that she is smart, even though next to none her actions demonstrated it. She didn't tell Jon about the Knights of the Vale for no reason. She was going to kill Arya but stopped because she realized (off-screen) that she has a brother who can see everything and can tell her that she is being manipulated. She is blatantly and needlessly antagonistic to Daenerys. She tries to get Daenerys' own Hand to conspire against her based off of a hunch. She wants to get Jon to overthrow Dany without Jon's knowledge. She would rather start a war between the last two Targaryens than just be Wardeness of the North.

All Sansa had to do in season 8 was nothing. She gets to rule in the North, King's Landing doesn't burn down, and a Stark (Jon) would still be one of, if not the, most powerful people in Westeros. But no, Sansa had to "play the Game," a million people died, and she now gets to rule an independent North for no reason.

Attached: sansa stark.png (315x436, 254K)

>summerhall
>has a radioactive symbol
fucking 10/10 m8

Ulthos is canon, but that map isn't. We can only see the top bit of Ulthos in the offical map
and yeah, i get the reference

>want more sweetmilk
>mommy Sansa wants me to throw uncle Petyr out the moon door first
>okay.jpg
>make him fly (his screams were so funny)
>mommy Sansa gives me a blowey joey as thanks
>didn't get my sweetmilk
Pretty mediocre day overall

>watching the show
pleb

you aight andal boi

Reminder that the war of the five kings is the fault of those fucking trouts

Khal Drogo

kino

>“So tell me, sweetling—why is Harry the Heir?”
>Her eyes widened. “He is not Lady Waynwood’s heir. He’s Robert’s heir. If Robert were to die …”
>Petyr arched an eyebrow. “When Robert dies. Our poor brave Sweetrobin is such a sickly boy, it is only a matter of time. When Robert dies, Harry the Heir becomes Lord Harrold, Defender of the Vale and Lord of the Eyrie. Jon Arryn’s bannermen will never love me, nor our silly, shaking Robert, but they will love their Young Falcon … and when they come together for his wedding, and you come out with you long auburn hair, clad in a maiden’s cloak of white and grey with a direwolf emblazoned on the back … why, every knight in the Vale will pledge his sword to win you back your birthright. So those are your gifts from me, my sweet Sansa … Harry, the Eyrie, and Winterfell. That’s worth another kiss now, don’t you think?”

So what is his endgame?

Attached: Profile-Littlefinger.png (555x827, 755K)

open your eyes m8, it's a circle with 3 dots and every destroyed city/town has it
zoom in and you'll see

>Khal Drogo raped her
It was consensual and the consent was given by Viserys

Attached: 1557948031054.jpg (307x308, 30K)

>muh "GRRM is better than Tolkien because he doesn't do simple good v. evil.
For fuck's sake I wanna fucking stab something whenever I see a redditor make this argument. Anyone who says this has never read Tolkien and only watched the fucking movies. Ironically Tolkien and GRRM are headed to the same fucking moral at the end of the day.
Tolkien:
>If you use the Ring of Power to reshape the world to how you think it should be, it will corrupt you into a tyrant. You can't wield power over others and remain good.
GRRM:
>If you use the Dragons to reshape the world how you think it should be, it will corrupt you into a tyrant. You can't wield power over others and remain a just ruler.

Attached: 1535226990645.png (399x400, 141K)

Attached: Harrenhal.jpg (228x221, 4K)

have sex

Y-yes

Attached: Quot+you+am+no+real+super+sand+quot+_17327f33299fb77682f21fe4b8c42c13.jpg (250x200, 12K)

im a brainlet, it still fits

>>If you use the Dragons to reshape the world how you think it should be, it will corrupt you into a tyrant. You can't wield power over others and remain a just ruler.
Isn't even the message in the books though considering plenty of Targs will responsible for their dragons and not mad retards that burnt everyone in sight. It's a dangerous weapon in the books to be sure, but definitely not the equivalent to the One Ring.

Robin is too willful, he would have more influence over Harry. This is why Salsa is going to turn on him, because she can control Robin.

The vale lords are on to his shit, sansa hates harry and is starting to show genuine signs of affection for sweet robin. Sweet robin also seems to be an unlikely genius who figured out everything before hand but is powerless to stop it. I expect littlefingers plan to fuck up and sansa taking complete control over the vale

Just stop, i already like her well enough without you having to make her more based in my head.

She loved their fuck sessions in the books, though.

Fuck you, this is a Christian board.

Attached: 1547609764569.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

going to need some casting suggestions with pictures desu

Based medieval Gatesby.

Sansa is going to unite the Mountain Tribes under her as a Stark, they will recognize her as Queen of the First Men and Baelish will use them to ravage Andals because he's racist and hates them.

u mad?

>asharfags are this autistic and delusional
Stop, you're embarrassing yourself

>I AM SILLY
>Please calm down. It is quite clear I have won this debate

He was a dick to her in the first encounter, much better on the second, they had some light banter, and she decided to tease him as a part of the wooing game. She doesn't hate the guy based on that prelude chapter.

You realize that Tolien's fantasy isn't limited to the ring trilogy either right? Just like GRRM is writing stories and story-lines beside Dany that have other morals and add layers of depth and nuance, Tolkien did the same.

>crouching as she scrambled crab-legged up the hill

Attached: chris-evans-reveals-his-mystery-date-secret-1105567-OneByOne.jpg (360x360, 21K)

>implying that this small plan going sideways isn't part of his larger plan

its not even worth a rewatch honestly. have fun wasting your time user.

Attached: 1557866165864.jpg (420x420, 69K)

god that is a disgusting map and why would anyone want any of this extra shit? Essos is a barely functioning world as is. George has basically written next to no lore for Essos outside of Slaver's Bay, Braavos, and the Dothraki, yet people want a bigger fucking world, just end me.

Sodomites are gonna burn bro.

Infinitely patrician

GRRM didnt finish books, show is fanfiction from two retards.

D&D burnt king's landing to the ground because they wanted spectacle. Dany is innocent.

Dat whiteboul maaaaaaaaaaad lmao

Attached: lannisters.jpg (400x407, 65K)

Volantis and the Rhoynar have some cool lore. I always get India vibes from Volantis what with the intense heat, elephants, and caste system.

>crab-legged
Somebody shop cersei's head onto a crab snibbidy snab

That Dany is Rhaegars and Lyanna's kid and Jon is actually just Ned Stark's bastard

She literally says YES. She wanted that tthree pump chump.

Attached: 1544524253839.jpg (496x597, 54K)

yeah but in five minutes i wont be mad and you'll still be retarded

It also looks like the farther you go the more magical shit gets, what the fuck could you even come up with if the map covered the entire globe

grrm might actually finish the books now

Attached: 1552548348106.jpg (640x634, 41K)

Admit it. Admit it, user. You cared about who sat on the chair. The show is called, "Game of Thrones". That's the important part.

The one true king of Westeros

Sansa has no opinion of Harry, she hasn't spent much time with him outside of trying to gain his interest and giving him a hard time. Re-read her chapters, she doesn't so much hate him as she simply finds him mundane.

GRRM has already admitted that the books are gonna be ending largely in the same way as the show.
>will the ending be the same? His answer is non-committal: "Well… yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes."
He is gonna have a lot more depth and converging storylines, but we are gonna end up in about the same place. It is clear to see what is from GRRM's guidelines and notes, because it is all the shit that doesn't make sense with the material from seasons 6-7 (e.g. Yass Queen losing it and holocausting King's Landing).

>what is coercion

Fuck off Robynfag

He did a heavy rewrite around 2015 and said if he doesn't finish by 2020, lock him in a cabin, and Elio and Linda, autists that they are, said things are looking hopeful. Dream might take quicker to write too considering he's said the story will contract closer to the finale.

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 101K)

But there are plenty of good tullys. Like blackfish and edmure for example. Nothing bad could be said about hoster too

BRAN

Attached: 1558396663680.jpg (537x687, 26K)

Why was Edmure shut by his widowed niece, married twice to an enemy and a traitor? He wasn't an incel and did even have sex.

Attached: why-tobias-menzies-edmure-tully-2184364.jpg (2990x1570, 407K)

I didn't care until they picked the worse person possible to sit on it at the end and everyone was okay with it

The only people concerned with the show were plebeians. Book Chads watched the show to laugh at it.

Attached: 1557061574141.jpg (791x582, 36K)

>blocks Harrold and Robyn from SANSAS cunt
Nothin personal.

Attached: 94CC7AF1-58C3-4A34-BE36-F1599E155FF0.jpg (300x393, 26K)

Now that everyone on Yea Forums keeps bringing up rape and baby killing because of the news it has me wondering, do you think Elia had an orgasm when Gregor raped her? Apparently it’s common. Do you think she orgasmed while baby Aegon’s brains were dripping on her? I wonder if she would have lived how she would have dealt with that and felt about orgasms from then on. And man what if Gregor knocked her up? There’s a lot to unpack here.
Anyone got any thoughts?

Attached: 51DB8818-AFBE-48E2-9CCB-131B0DD64140.png (1600x900, 1.78M)

>hate Sansa in AGoT until the last one
>love her stuff after that and see hating her at first was a smart move
George needs move credit for writing good female characters. Many of them are strong in their own ways and have depth but are still women and feminine. There isn't pandering bullshit.

Imagine George fucking Sibel, I just did, so you have to too

Chop chop Dany leg :-DDDD

>Blackfish
Gay
>Edmure
Retard
>Hoster
Complete jackass, literally a shittier Tywin

Attached: based.jpg (1279x1160, 220K)

>Uncle, sit down
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cunt? I'll have you know I have won the most tourneys out of everyone in the riverlands, and I've been involved in numerous battles with the Lannisters, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in siege warfare and I'm the top knight in the entire Tully army. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Westeros, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on that throne? Think again, halfwit. As we speak I am calling my bannermen from across the riverlands and your castle is being marched on right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Riverrun armory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the Seven Kingdoms, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Go dig some more graves, fag.

>elephants
based and prooohpilled

Attached: proooh2.png (362x388, 56K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: The One True KIng.jpg (1000x1523, 538K)

You do realize that the world of asoiaf is canon 4 times the size of Earth right? Fuck off you fucking showfag.
niggers like him just love to complain, the filename says non-canon for a reason and it's jut someones idea of what could go beyond the "known world" map

jamie, jon snow, arya, varys, littlefinger, ramsay snow, asha, stannis, brienne, jamie, and theon are not going to have the same endings as they do in the show because that's impossible based on what has already been shown by book 5.

>Blackfish
>Gay
Back, now.

Attached: 1506131018128.jpg (478x487, 94K)

Well, yes. That's why putting Bran there is a godawful idea

There's not enough Lore about Volantis to explain how it functions. It's effectively New Valyria and supposedly in the past tried to reunite the Free Cities but George has never written enough history about it to make a good guess at how it functions as a nation.

Why did he rape the innkeep's daughter in front of his men and father?

Tyrion Stannis or Bran

Attached: clash of stannis.jpg (520x770, 94K)

Blame the colonials

Blackfish was 100% a faggot, that's why Hoster kicked him out.

>fookin trouts can't shut the fook up, am i roight lads?

Brienne finishing off Jaime's page definitely strikes me as George's work though. That is the kind of bittersweet stuff he'd be gunning for.

It might've been rape to the innkeep, but she consented and because his men were not the most gentlemanly, he showed them how to properly court and bed a woman without raping her

Why is Sansa such a cunt to Dany?

It just doesn't make sense unless she wanted to fuck Jon herself, but that doesn't seem to be the case

Attached: Jon_pictured_at_actual_height.jpg (564x564, 40K)

she was a vulcan, she had to have sex or she would literally die. based greg did it out of basic human compassion and took no pleasure in the act.

Stomp on trouts if you must, but my boy is BASED as fuck.

Attached: Edmure_by_amoka.jpg (300x462, 31K)

Like the only thing the books might share with the show past season 5 is that danaerys becomes a tyrant. That anyone realizes Jon Snow is a secret Targaryan might not even happen. That's not even a guarantee that that is the case in the books.

Sansa is a proper lady who does not approve of whores. She wanted to protect her brother from a toxic roastie.

Why are the blackwoods not overlords of the riverlands?

They seem to marry everyone from the starks to the targaryens and they're richer and more powerful than the Tullys

Is it just Brackenchads keeping them down?

How about you use your brain for a second and stop being a seething danyfag. Dany going crazy has been foreshadowed in the show for seasons 1-5 and has been heavily foreshadowed in the books. Season 6-7 ran with Yasss Queen because D&D lost their writer and decided to run with feminism. Once they realized they wanted to end the show and go make Star Wars with Mickey, they needed an ending and reverted back to the notes that George had given them saying where the show was going. Hence why Dany suddenly goes nuts and burns the city down over a translator, because that was George's ending that they failed to set-up for 2 seasons because they wanted to appease the feminists. Having Arya kill the NK was just damage control because they knew they were going to get backlash.

House Bracken is lowkey the most powerful family in Westeros

The Other will be more than le epic force of nature xD too. They have already demonstrated way more sentience in the books.

Aren't most Riverland houses more powerful than the Tullys?
Trouts are weaksauce

Go suck your moms gross milk you little cunt.

Attached: 36A21446-BE10-453C-BB77-507BDC39AE1F.jpg (500x582, 186K)

Brackens would do everything in their power to prevent the Blackwoods from becoming Lord Paramount of the Riverlands

? Who said anything about Danaerys? Why launch into that copypasta garbage from the post you quoted?

Targs made Tullys overlords, would have been pissed if they were overthrown and stepped in, and this was the status quo over three centuries.

Fuck Westeros
WHERE MY NORFFMEN AT?!

Attached: 12345667657.jpg (1024x576, 306K)

Show me where it's stated that it's 4 times the size of earth in the context of the book's lore?

Also, just because the world is fucknormous doesn't mean it should ever be mapped or focused on beyond fucking Essos since George has barely developed two continents and their surrounding islands. Wondering what the world at large looks like is fucking stupid considering the period in which the story takes place and no one in their right mind actually gives a fuck about what's going on in, for example, Yi Ti. It's real easy to write vague shit that sounds cool but it's a waste of time if it's never going to be fleshed out and treated like a real thing people in universe can visit and learn about.

Pictured: Jon's most impactful scene this season

Attached: 1539730798056.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Robin is a big boy, he only drinks the poison milk now you blackguard.

She'd have suicided.

If being a gay is the reason Blackfish didn't marry, that would have been fucking plastered everywhere by fatfuck in interviews. He has a bigger reason why. Also, gay people get married and have kids especially in medieval times, just like Renly. There is just too much to be gained politically, and heirs are too important for gay people to not get married.

>It just doesn't make sense unless she wanted to fuck Jon herself, but that doesn't seem to be the case
The Jonsa explanation doesn't even make sense, because Sansa didn't give two fucks about Jon living the rest of his life at the Wall. She went from wanting Jon to rule to not caring about it in the span a handful of appearances.

Martin states Ib was the size of Iceland, so we can use that to scale the exact size.

We don't know if that's why he chose not to marry
But it's possible

He actually is gay though, nothing wrong with a bit of buggery under the sheets
Incest, on the other hand...

Look at this fookin fish kissah lads! He thinks he' some kinda king or somthin hahahaha, LADDY COULDN'T EVEN SEND HIT A FOOKIN CORPSE AND WANTS US TO CROWN HIM KING! Fookin andal cunt thinks we'd bow to him and his fookin troutspawn. I'd sooner bow to a frey dan this cunt

Good. The little cunt can choke on that milk.

Attached: A4C088F4-D443-424A-9522-8EA04BBC1CB1.jpg (400x862, 116K)

I always got the impression he was just a restless Chad that did not want to settle down. He's, what, late 50's to early 60's in the books? He's still getting into battles, being an outrider, going on the run, etc. He never wanted the family life.

Blackfish isn't the sort to care about that though

He doesn't care about any of that, all the Blackfish cares about is getting dicks stuffed in his every hole constantly. GRRM doesn't really talk about it because it's a kind of a stereotypical portrayal of a homosexual.

Nothing I just posted was copypasta. The reason I'm talking about Dany is because you just responded to a list of posts talking about the parallels between Dany's Dragons and Tolkien's ring. An user objected on the fact that they don't think Dany is gonna go crazy in the books. Try reading before posting autist.

Attached: 1553298747167.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Blackwoods and Brackens are both stronger than the Tullys, but if either was overlord they'd have to deal with the other one completely shitting on them and instigating civil wars.
I'm pretty sure Aegon smelled the shit coming upstream and instead chose the trouts as the third strongest.
Now what you SHOULD do in any CK2 playthrough is instantly colonize Oldstones, find the House Mudd survivors (there's always one or two) and then make THEM the overlords

t. Tom Sevenstreams larping as a smallfolk peasant

Remember when Arya was hotheaded and mischievous and a likeable character

They actually speak, too, although that young ranger that got iced in the beginning didn't know the words.

House Blackwood, Frey, Bracken, Mooton, and Mallister are all more powerful than the Tullys.

House Tully is so fucking pathetic.

Martin also stated that Westeros is the size of South America, that doesn't mean the planet is four times larger than earth. A planet can have ultra large land masses with smaller oceans and still be the same size as earth.

I don't get your point

DA KING IN DA NORF!

Attached: stark bannerman.png (556x712, 22K)

It might be this simple.
This wouldn't explain it. If you are a noble you can still get your holes stuffed on the side even if you get married.

Tristifer Mudd best king
>nickname is the Hammer of fucking Justice
>btfo Andal shits 99 times
>only loses when he's killed

Yep, and they laughed. Funnily enough, the way George described their language, like ice cracking on a lake, has led to two interpretations based on how different the sounds of ice breaking on a frozen lake are. One sounds like alien noises and the other standard cracking. I wonder what he intended. They also have bones and blood unlike in the show where they merely explode.

so basically you're responding to a strawman and nothing about what i actually said. cool, glad we cleared that up, dummy

His nickname is actually Blackedfish and he wants to get rich so he can go to the Summer Isles and buy all the lovers he can afford

GRRM already said he has no interest in exploring the rest of the map that he has not discussed yet. This is all fanfic.

I'm just saying we have a good way of determining the size of everything. Was trying to be some intermediary between you and the retard.

>find the House Mudd survivors
Wait what? How?

they're in the Golden Company

Good decision. Plus half of the insane stories about those places are probably inspired by real life insane stories Europeans heard about Africa and and the East during the mid Middle Ages

But Jon made Dany pure again

Attached: boatsex.jpg (564x312, 9K)

THE KING IN THA NORF

Attached: jeremy_kyle_supplied_itv.jpg (666x416, 28K)

Quentyn Martell is a VIRGIN

that's a pretty nice sandor.

But House Mudd was wiped out before the Seven Kingdoms even formed.

>strawman
From >GRRM didnt finish books, show is fanfiction from two retards.
>D&D burnt king's landing to the ground because they wanted spectacle. Dany is innocent.

Please don't breed.

Attached: 1537821353224.jpg (268x268, 25K)

>Holy
>Ulthonian
>Empire

Literally impossible. Once a whore, always a whore.

Makes me wonder how George imaged the accents. Tyrion says in Dance his accent immediately marks him as a westerman, so gotta wonder if George has a firm idea of the accents of each region.

George is right not to give a fuck about the rest of the planet because creating an entire world is a waste of time and energy. The fans should learn to not give a fuck either and back off, while it can be fun to speculate what might be out there, it's pointless in the end because big land mass with make believe borders is underdeveloped garbage that no one can really learn about.

Those are some dick-sucking lips

Thanks I drew it.

They were
That said, the CK2 mod always has one or two around.
I'm not sure if that's canon to the books, but there's an unbroken line of Mudds going from the Bleeding Years start point down to the Feast for Crows start point.

People in the golden company tend to take the name of extinct houses in hopes of getting titles if they ever retake Westeros.

It's accurate too based on the book description. He's still a young man in the books and basically a tortured Chad.

Sit down trout, no one here wants ya as king, no one here wants ya to be fookin a lord. Those lannister cunts shoulda killed ya when they killed your cunt sistah and the boy wolf

>There is just too much to be gained politically, and heirs are too important for gay people to not get married
exactly, UH DUN WUNN EET wasn't really a practical option.

what does that random garbage have anything to do with what i posted? are you actually retarded?

He could've had a Yronwood wife
>At twelve years old, she is a small, scrawny girl whose dark eyes and brown hair set her apart in a house of blue-eyed blondes. She is clever and as quick with words as with her hands. While he was at Yronwood Gwyneth was fond of telling Prince Quentyn Martell that he had to wait for her to flower, so she could marry him

>Doesn't even have Ulthos Or Lonely Light.

Attached: got_map_final_by_maximeplasse.jpg (3240x2160, 3.15M)

His dad was a literal child molester who jerked off to naked kids swimming in the fountains all day.

Was Brown Ben Plumm ever a GC member? He's a pretty based character.

>quick with words as with her hands.
W-what did he mean by this

if true then absolutely based.

I don't know how it happened, but it did

Jon made her hymen regrow

Attached: Dany_in_love.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

She tripped and then he tripped trying to help her up and this process continued until he had came seven times up her ass.

They try and pull this off in the show but too many of the actors suck at accents (Dinklage being a prime example). Look at them trying to stick to Scottish/Northern English accents for Northern characters, Spanish accents for Dornish characters. The Lannisters try to have the most "posh" southern English accents.

Lots of exiles probably just steal the names of extinct houses so they can get clay if the Golden Company ever marches West and wins.

Whose POV is this from?

She was a cunt to Dany because she was the first to see right through her BS about being a benevolent dictator and checked her for the weak minded self-absorbed megalomaniac individual she was. She even gave her the benefit of the doubt then trapped her into showing her true colours by asking "What about the north" while holding her hand.

Attached: 570ce5dd1e00008700706c92.jpg (1910x1000, 169K)

Why didn't tywin order brackens and blackwoods just marry and establish house brackenwood, and end their this silly rivalry?

>Ben's mother is a Dothraki, and his grandmother was half-Ibbenese and half-Qohorik.
>Ben says he is part Braavosi, Summer Islander, Ibbenese, Qohorik, Dornish, Dothraki, and Westerosi.
USA USA USA

You have been charmed by a prostitute. Repent and rejoin the Stannischads.

Friendly reminder that the others are the sidhe of the winter court and d&d are retarded for making them le ebin undead

>awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Cletus_Yronwood
>Cletus
lmao

>others are ice wmds
>Dragons are fire wmds
>Only good king is god
That's it, that's the ending?

I suck at guessing accents so the Dornish ones were Spanish? Huh. I kinda envision a very light French one for Tyrells (not parody level but very light) based on just how they remind me of medieval France. HOWEVER, they said they went for northern accents for the North cause Sean Bean could not do southern so Kit, Richard, etc. had to fall in line... yet Sean did 'posh southern' in James Bond, so I'm not sure...

Dany

Daenerys went from being humbled by Jon's pledge of fealty and unsure if she deserves it, to flexing on the Northerners the first time she arrives at Winterfell.

It's jarring how inconsistent the characters are.

>A continent the size of South America that was settled and resettled by three distinct groups of peoples, and later conquered by complete outsiders.
>Everyone speaks the same language
>somehow no one cares that the North has its own religion that should put it at odds with the rest of the realm

Meanwhile, George Martin's like
>Yeah bitch, just keep drawing more east ward shit and slapping names on it, my world is going to be the greatest and biggest.

You’re right. Hopefully she would have publicly exposed Rhaegar as a shit husband first, Bobby B probably would have appreciated her a lot.

Stannis is bros with Jon and would want him to have a cute dragon waifu to run off with

Attached: stannis_jon.jpg (1440x960, 183K)

Because your argument is a garbage strawman to begin with. Obviously the books and show are not identical, but that has nothing to do with the book moving toward a similar ending to the show. All that is important for my argument is that Dany goes crazy and does a lot of damage, but you spurge out on other shit.

Attached: BQqowsu.jpg (720x533, 20K)

A proper adaption of the AGoT prologue could have been kino. Imagine after Royce demands to know who is out there in the woods it pans into the treeline with no music for 20-30 seconds before an Other emerged silently. It could have been great but they made it generic horror shit, complete with le scarie little girl xP

Sean Bean probably just used a really shitty southern accent so he could do the role the way he wanted. Big name actors do it all the time.

Attached: 1557876157819.jpg (1080x1069, 137K)

what's a garbage strawman about danaerys isn't going to become a mad queen? why are you this fucking stupid?

He was so handsome and chivalrous . No wonder jayne was in love with him

This. The Norfmen, Ironborn and Dornish should speak a completely different language than the rest of Westeros
I hate how the Stormlands, Westerlands, Vale, Reach and Riverlands are basically interchangeable with no differences in culture or traditions

SHE IS A USURPER. ANYBODY WHO SUGGESTS THE MANNIS WOULD DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN KILL DANY IS LYING TO THEMSELVES.

They’ve mixed their houses in the past. It never works. Brackens are simply too noble to get along with the treacherous tree worshiping Blackwoods. The Blackwoods unironically bland the Brackens for poisoning their Demon Tree and killing it when it’s clear their house is named for the Dead Tree and their sigil is based on it, rather than featuring a living Weirwood. Blackwoods are probably a newish house, despite their claims while Brackens are from the Dawn Age. Notice that they use the First Men symbol the Horde while the Blackwoods use the symbol of subservience to the Children of the Forest, a tree.

You didn't make an actual argument about that. You just went on about:
>jamie, jon snow, arya, varys, littlefinger, ramsay snow, asha, stannis, brienne, jamie, and theon

Attached: 1479699970613.jpg (567x565, 34K)

Not when he here's about her whorring out to a sellsword captain
At which point who tell jon to get the fuck out of dodge and marry the qt. Wildling princess instead

Dead character go home

Attached: 214689.jpg (314x395, 20K)

>quick with her ha ds
Did she give him a 12 year old handie?

poor quentyn, he was a good lad and he died for absolutely nothing.

Good thing he'll be dead by the time she reaches Westeros. Again.

Attached: 1539139289350.jpg (300x550, 90K)

Yup, the show needed Bean and Bean did not really need the show. He could call the shots.

>Horde
Horse, fugg

"Danaerys isn't going to become a mad queen", so you ramble on about pointless garbage no one was talking about. Consider suicide. Stop reading, think hard about your life choices, how you've arrived to this point in your life, and realize you're completely worthless.

The irony, though.
Seethe more, atleast Dany was in the latest season.

Attached: 1558208366363.png (801x652, 832K)

Leave us

Attached: sansa_stark_1_0_by_daenerys_mod-d4hwysi.jpg (493x709, 107K)

Except to send Doran into rage, call the banners, declare for fAegon, and see Dornechads blow these Iron Throne shits the fuck out.

Don't have sex.

Attached: 1535328593493.jpg (804x1024, 189K)

>Molymeme
cringe and bluepilled

>>>trash

The stornlands should be the land of knights, all the nobles have to do their is hunt, fuck, and fight
The reach should be the most learned yet "soft" of the kingdoms do to the influence of old town and good quality of their
Westerlands are fine as the smug and superior men of the hills
Vale should be just as culturally unique as dorne

RENT FREE

Attached: 1558645911149.jpg (800x448, 54K)

She wanted to fuck Dany herself, she was negging her.

Attached: D3AYOLkX0AAmjsu.png (540x465, 525K)

>Army of murderous exiles, foreigners and browns invading the Andal Kimgdom
fAegon is just Dany 2.0. What’s the point in him? He’s her mirror.

The Vale should be the land of knights. Stormlanders are soft like the reachmen.

>muh starks

seriously, they are too close to main characters the entire time, and all of them are fucking terrible to watch. jon only got bad as soon as he left the wall and beyond, though.

>brisbane
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: winning.gif (322x322, 642K)

But in real life fertile France is the home of chivalry, not the harsher regions in Europe. A kingdom with more food than they could ever eat can afford to develop a culture around lofty ideals and honour and justice.

The knightly culture began with the Andals
The reason the Reach and the Vale have the most knightly culture is because the Andal influence is the absolute biggest there.
Stormlands mingled with the Andals but kept a lot of their old First Men ways.

>He’s her mirror.
...Learn how succession works, bro.

Vale and House Arryn is wasted potential: the kingdom. It should be a land of god-tier warriors and mountain fighters what with constant wars with the clansmen, but GRRM doesn't give a shit about any house not named Targaryen, Stark or Lannister.

this, also if you've got a lot of wealth you have to be able to fight and have a vigorous culture around fighting to hold on to that wealth. it's not just hard countries that breed hard men, as gurm is fond of saying.

Yeah. King’s daughter > some prostitutes son from Lys or Volantis

>Shits up thread openly
>Rent free
Ask me how i know you're a tourist

>brisbane
You got me lol

Except in the eyes of almost everyone else, both smallfolk and great lords, he will be seen as Rhaegar's son.

>Lands of Usually Winter
>Mysterios
>Spooky Plains
>Brysbane
>Wessos poking out of the corner

>Posts a pic
>Shits up thread
Pathetic. Seethe more, faggot.

Attached: 1558340914025.png (725x847, 705K)

Based screech poster

Was Harrenhal in ACoK a concentration camp?
>kidnap hundreds or even thousands of smallfolk
>concentrate within Harrenhal
>force them to work under threat of torture or death
>is basically run on slave labour
I'd say concentration camp, bros.

Yeah. He’s a shitty Gary Stu I agree my friend. George won’t paint the consequences of what is a foreign invasion properly, though. To fit his agenda. We’ll see how gentle the Dornish are compared to the evil Westermen and Northerners.

I wonder if Asshai would be a nice place to visit or if it would be too dangerous.

>she died because Jon wouldn't talk to her at a party

Why is Jon such a faggot?

If he's charming enough, his armies refrain from being as sadistic as the Lannisters when waging war and the Dornish too, him being beloved is something I can buy.

Jews aren't the only people to have ever been put in a concentration camp.

Attached: 1559356842230.png (329x374, 299K)

GRRM loves the Dornish too much, I agree. He makes them parrot his 21st century liberal progressive ideals despite it being the middle ages.

>Gary Stu
I don't think you know what that word means. Being liked does not make you a Gary Stu, he is going to be burnt to death by Dany.

Yeah. His Mary Sue powers and George’s naivety will prevent his foreign/exile army from pillaging.

Attached: canonical ending.png (400x440, 157K)

Lol, what? I referenced Harrenhal as a concentration camp. Never even mentioned Jews. Didn't need cause I know damn well the concentration camp as a thing goes back to the ancient world.

Harrenhal was built by Riverlander slave labour by the Ironborn, it fits.

Pretty sure he just banned his men from raping, IIRC.
Also the golden company pride themselves on their professionalism, i buy it.

He has already detailed how pillaging armies have led to figures and stuff being hated as hell. Tywin, for example, was far from beloved in KL cause the city still remembered the sack. Plus Aegon was an overreaction, bratty shit in Dance. He was not as perfect as Varys made out.

how's he going to pay them and feed them without pillaging? you need a spoonful of pillage to help the rape go down.

>GRRM constantly criticizes fantasy for tired tropes like the "return of the king"
>ends the books with a literal Gary Stu king appearing from literally nowhere and being a perfect ruler
he better fuck Aegon's shit up else he'll look like a major hack

May I make a new thread?

oy vey goyyim, how dare you suggest anyone else was holocasuted.. We Jews are the only holocasuted people in all the woald.

Attached: 1509909332332.png (712x774, 3K)

Aegon will serve Cersei's role in the finale, he'll rule and be beloved. Dany shows up, goes cray cray, and burns him.

He will. Joff looked like the perfect king to many too. Plus he might be a Blackfyre, or his war might lead to a massive greyscale epidemic.

Yes, make sure to dedicate it to the true queen.

Aegon is a cockly little shit
No doubt he'll conquer kings landing, but stannis will fuck him sideways and varys will jump on plan c

Okay!

Really bad bait, bro.

>he'll rule and be beloved.
that's besides the point. He constantly states that "ruling is hard blah blah fucking blah" yet here comes some fuckwit out of nowhere with none of the flaws of the previous claimants. Whatever, it doesn't even matter. That fat sack of shit will never finish the books.

I can see George taking the killing of Tommen out of his hands to protect his precious Aegon Sue. Beloved after killing Robert’s infant son? Won’t matter. It’ll fall into place like it has with Dany as well. Even she’s a better character than him, though.

>none of the flaws
You didn't read ADwD

He was easily manipulated by Tyrion too, who, in the books at that point, had become a spiteful, vengeful bastard. And Aegon kicked the game they were playing over when he lost and Tyrion commented he has enough rage to be a Targaryen. Aegon might win but isn't a Gary Stu.

>yet here comes some fuckwit out of nowhere with none of the flaws of the previous claimants
Guess you never read the ADWD, Aegon is a spoiled and entitled little shit.

Attached: Ah6ZRxK.png (755x586, 556K)

having a little bit of a temper is not nearly as bad as being a ticking time bomb like Dany, an impotent shit like Tommen or an absolute maniac like Euron.

>implying Aegon has no flaws
He's an immature, angry boy that was easily manipulated by Tyrion.

Blackwoods were northmen who got BTFO by the Starks and ran south. Brackens definitely were their first

>He’s competitive
Oh no. What a flaw(!)

Speaking of Euron, who will be the finale villain, bros? The Others or Euron?

>ned
>seven hells
Asharafags confirmed retards

Euron will be Night King of the books.

He is arrogant, cocky and thinks he's the hero of a fairytale. He is going to get fucked.