Leaving Neverland

Did he do it?

Attached: 59D96E7C-0E33-4B56-B118-A8A770007075.jpg (1548x1024, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7f_9O0P1XA
youtube.com/watch?v=PqwnLDdu11Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZQuj6htF4
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=HzZ_urpj4As
youtube.com/watch?v=raw96oUPGLk
cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/exclusive-taika-waititi-and-netflix-pull-out-of-stop-motion-bubbles-174604.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he did it and it's okay to listen to his music because he's dead and can't hurt anyone anymore, the money (lol @ buying music in 2019) is going to his family not to him

No and Yes

yes, but the parents are also to blame for letting their kids stay with a stranger.

This. He definitely did inappropriate things with kids but probably not anything sexual. The parents are the really villains.

/our-guy/ Rob Ager already BTFO the whole doc youtube.com/watch?v=z7f_9O0P1XA

Attached: 3BDA5B3A-A8ED-4FF6-9932-6C079668FC24.jpg (1242x1024, 1.05M)

For me, it's

youtube.com/watch?v=PqwnLDdu11Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZQuj6htF4
youtube.com/watch?v=5X-Mrc2l1d0
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=HzZ_urpj4As

Attached: 15252460941356.jpg (461x341, 59K)

Game of Thrones being an utter cultural failure in its final season is karma for that MJ documentary. I hope HBO never finds success again.

Name one other person where people rabidly defend a middle aged man regularly sleeping in a bed with other people's boys. Name one other person who developed Peter Pan Syndrome from getting the belt growing up (he was raised in the 60s, LOT of that type of parenting around back then, should be many such cases).

Oh what's that? There are no other examples? All of these excuses just apply to someone that was an international superstar with a rabid following willing to defend his every action? Damn, what a coincidence!

Attached: 1552173034686.jpg (742x716, 65K)

Seems like it but people will defend him despite the overwhelming evidence.

No. Do you seriously believe that a man this pure could do such a thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=raw96oUPGLk

what evidence?

Heehee did it

The kids he diddled knew the vitiligo marks on his dick.

Yes, obviously.

Don’t engage the ZOG bot. All you’ll get back is the fluoride stare

of course he did it, but the pedos here will defend their own to the death.

>
this is a myth. Never happened.

James Gunn said 50x wore things than MJ did and yet he still has a job.

It sucks that this came out around the time music biopics are big. An MJ film would’ve been beyond kino.

Attached: 239FAAE9-28EC-43D5-AE17-4C52C780A0C1.jpg (875x700, 135K)

Yes it did. You just ignore it because you're mentally ill.

>Name one other person who developed Peter Pan Syndrome from getting the belt growing up (he was raised in the 60s, LOT of that type of parenting around back then, should be many such cases).
It's not JUST getting beaten. It's his dad constantly drilling him from the age of 5 to turn him into a star, but robbing him of any kind of actual childhood at the same time.

>>black that became white
>>hated jews

media is controled by the jews, so I´ll never belive them on this case.

The Thor 3 guy was working on it but bailed out on it.
cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/exclusive-taika-waititi-and-netflix-pull-out-of-stop-motion-bubbles-174604.html

Attached: DE7C0DF0-6819-4954-89ED-AF30D467B067.jpg (750x637, 513K)

If it did, MJ would've been found guilty. That info wasn't allowed in the court case BECAUSE IT WAS A LIE

Where there is smoke, there is fire

If he only had 1 or 2 accusers, I would believe he was innocent. But after so many claims by so many people, it's really hard to believe that all his accusers are lying

He shared beds with young boys.
That's a fact. The guy was a weirdo.

I mean a real biopic. Not whatever Reddit shit that dork was working on.

wasnt even beating he never could hang outside with friends or figure out who he is or chase a girl he was interested in it was training 24/7 his dad robbed him of his mind body and spirit

Yes, but can you really blame him?

Attached: 1542081371630.jpg (2048x1365, 1.36M)

If it was illegal to be a weirdo, this website wouldn't exist

after making rock with you he could do whatever he wanted imo

No one is talented, thin with wide shoulders or even handsome enough to play 1982

Best post of the day.

first post best post

Nope, he was way too autistic to do something like that.

you're an idiot.
it's illegal to break the law and prison is FULL of lawbreakers so... it shouldn't exist because all it's inhabitants are criminals?

this place is a containment for us. a desperate attempt to control people that prefer their websites without accounts, points, upvotes.

i wish rob ager just had a patreon or something to fund his stuff instead of locking most of it behind a paywall
a lot of his videos are very good

wud girls have been ok then?

No

>Michael jackson was a weirdo
>he should be jailed for being a criminal even though that was never proven.

Milkshakeducting is real tho.
Mentioning anything verboten in any way gives it power, don't you understand? Why do you think we librels use Harry Potter as a guide

No, but should have it.

no mj is innocent

HEE HEE
shamoNO

I hate that weak willed pussies who are smart enough to know better make this real