Meanwhile on Bizarro Yea Forums

>meanwhile on Bizarro Yea Forums...

Attached: bizarro.jpg (490x358, 83K)

>the pic that saved bizarro Yea Forums

Attached: best emma.jpg (1024x767, 130K)

Spiderman 3? That one sucked!

Chuck

I absolutely adore women and minorities.

I would not have sexual relations with her

dubu is not cute!!

stay celibate

Okay.

I'm glad she's a successful pop star and actress with an amazing bright personality

Attached: victoria justice 5.jpg (1080x1350, 474K)

Capegold is the best thing to happen to cinema

Who is your favorite Jewish actor? I think they're all so great, it's hard to pick one favorite!

I am not attracted to girls under the age of 18

>Merry! I've been thinking lately about how based and redpilled having daughters is. A further ponderance that I have considered the past few days is that aborting a son and having no children might in fact be even more based than birthing two daughters!

Attached: pippin.jpg (736x751, 86K)

I can't believe Avengers Endgame flopped, it's honestly the best piece of cinema of all time

I took my girlfriend to see the new Godzilla and we both loved it. Can't wait for Godzilla vs King Kong!

BvS is a shit movie that only ignorant people can enjoy

We need more poc, trans and female representation!
Who's with me?!

I love coming to this board every day. So much great discussion going on!

He said bizzaro Yea Forums not regular Yea Forums

What's the oldest you'd go lads?

Attached: ee9e1ur.jpg (600x624, 59K)

Thinking of transitioning to female from a male body, not sure what penile inversion surgery to pursue - thoughts?

I love darkies!

Stop having sex

wow even bizarro tv is obsessed with niggers and stuff. good luck.

Godzilla KOTM was good

I know right? They're amazingly talented at lying. It's only natural they'd be good actors

Lads, i'm not a virgin

My favorite hooker is 42. I love older women. They fuck better than girls my age

Wouldn't be better as Yea Forumszarro?
>teeveezarro
No?

sociable_and_sexually_satisfied.jpg

everything actually worked out.

Man, I these last five years or so have been a film renaissance, I can't wait to see everything great coming out this summer

This site is moderated great. We can have fun and all laugh about things involving tv and film

why didn't they do the thing??

Attached: 1359603508558.jpg (1104x622, 304K)

FUCK OFF BACK TO Yea Forums NEWFRIENDO

Attached: fuck off with your crossposting.png (709x636, 167K)

I love my job

Attached: 3x.png (112x112, 21K)

I know the Original Trilogy is considered great, but man, Rey is just so compelling a character. I think ROTJ could be better than Empire after all.

Attached: Rey_Star_Wars.png (220x271, 108K)

Remain celibate all of you.

I'd fuck both of them, but I realized those weren't their asses typing this out. However, I would still fuck both of them with a boner that could cut diamonds

>Yes!

Attached: got.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

She's really talented and has a great personality but I just don't find her attractive. It's a testament to Daniel "call me a saint because I'm so quaint" Schneider that it never hurt her career.

god dudes why is lena so hot? also can't believe they killed her off of GoT

Attached: lena and pals.jpg (1600x800, 170K)

This board used to be so bad at 2011. It's really amazing how far we have made it with 8 years. I want to thank you all for making this board so great.

meanwhile on Yea Forumseddit

>op isn't a faggot
>op unironically has sex

>2019
>having sex unironically

kpop is a welcome addition to this board and site as a whole!

gross feet though

>Bizarro-Reddit thinks Endgame can’t beat Avatar
We’re in the Spendgame now, whatever it takes, I love you all 3000.

I fucked a woman older than my mom when I was 24. I may have been drunk but she really looked more like 45-50 than 65, so I don't feel any shame.

are you me? The woman I fucked when I was 24 was about a year older than my mom and just as fat I regret nothing

I really hate how the rare discussion of superhero movies is hidden among threads over threads of all time classics, guides for beginners, foreign cinema, arthouse and new festival entries.

I'M NOT GOING TO SAY THE N-WORD!!

Attached: 1559284081142.gif (607x609, 821K)

>Critics love a movie
>Audience goers hate it

First Venom, then Aquaman, then Alita, now Godzilla. Will this divide ruin the entire critic industry?

>Well, the reactor obviously exploded. Any nuclear physicist would understand that right away. This man is absolutely right.

Attached: Paul Ritter Dyatlov MAIN.jpg (800x512, 56K)

It was but think how much better GOTM would be if had Emmerich's Godzilla smashing King Ghidorah.

On my way to see Endgame again man this film just keeps getting better with each viewing lets beat Avatar bros

It is perfectly okay to enjoy a movie or TV show.

I'm exactly who I say I am.

Why are adult women so perfect, bros?

Attached: smiling-middle-aged-woman.jpg (1100x730, 64K)

remain celibate

okay