/JLG/ James Loses General

Girl Power Edition
Bow down to your new queen

Attached: 1559415367023.png (1920x1080, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!HckQXCTZ!YLx8TWL1uIiJn3lkdS-BScZm8qCOdHsU_exOgcThx3M
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvot4a/you_mods_had_one_job_and_now_my_weekend_is_ruined/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvnpr9/ruh_roh/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvnwso/congratulations_emma_boettcher/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvortw/spoilers_jeopardy_recap_june_3rd_2019/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvoak0/is_the_spoiler_real/
youtube.com/watch?v=RHffWexb39I
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2012/05/this-is-jeopardy-how-a-week-of-episodes-gets-filmed-in-one-day/257166/
youtube.com/watch?v=D3N_KdKT69U
youtube.com/watch?v=D3N_KdKT69U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like a boy

Yeah?

Attached: b6d313cb08a5da8afdd7ab2f764c9d44[1].jpg (478x640, 50K)

Pathetic performance by James in double jeopardy. He could have caught up to Emma even after she got the last daily double by just running the table with the remaining clues.

BASED LESBO BITCH. I'd fuck her just for beating that ugly fag.

dumb question but is it confirmed he loses or is it still just a rumor/photoshop?

It is confirmed he loses, watched the backhaul

James HoLOSER

This male cope.

I'd shake her hand and say, "Good day, Sir!" Like Marcy from Peanuts.

got a link to it?

100% confirmed

OH NO NO NO NO

I will miss the roasties blaming their buzzers for James winning. Based dyke waifu for showing the average roastie how it's done.

Attached: dumb bitch.png (1911x1061, 2.94M)

>Top 5 contestants are all males
>9 out of the top 10 are all males
Yeah, celebrate the little victories amiright.

mega.nz/#!HckQXCTZ!YLx8TWL1uIiJn3lkdS-BScZm8qCOdHsU_exOgcThx3M

Wtf is a back haul

Confirmed. Faggot ruined any chance at a jeopardy legacy. Had he won, he would've beaten Jennings' money total.

can another user open this for me and tell me if it's legit

One piece of info nobody has said yet: did she adopt James' braced hand below the waist buzzer method? That was one of the major reasons Nate almost beat him. If she didn't do that then I will 100% know this was rigged.

Lol. I remember my MOM laughing her ass off at that chick.

Google it lazy nog.
They needed to protect Jennings' resume for when he takes over.

No, she held it above the podium for most of the episode.

lol roasties couldnt beat him but a based dyke did. Fucking poetry.

>trebek cancer news comes out a while ago, oh no will trebek have to retire?
>suddenly, james holzhauer appears
>the most dominant player in 15 years, a ton of single day money records, jeopardy ratings double and enters the cultural realm again
>trebek gets to see the most dominant contestant in jeopardy history in his final season as host before having to retire
>james just "happens" to lose on the day he would pass jennings' money total, on the same episode james' daughter just "happens" to write alex a "get well soon" card that he broadcasts on the episode to remind everyone he has cancer

the next step is so obvious. james takes his money and fame and bows away, trebek retires in a few weeks/months due to the health problems, ken jennings (with his record intact) takes over as jeopardy host.

well played guys

>If she didn't do that then I will 100% know this was rigged.
This is the only solid theory as to whether or not its rigged that I've seen in these fucking threads today.

Attached: 1549853819477.png (300x250, 43K)

Loading it on my phone let you know when its finished

Yup, show is rigged. No more Jeopardy for me.

Attached: 1538939324772.gif (320x200, 1.66M)

>everything is rigged

HE TWEETED IT WAS RIGGED

No but she was buzzing fast. James got bad luck, she got good luck but james also buzzed like a retard a couple of times.

No he didn't you nigger

im not a big conspiracy guy but come on when there is this much smoke there is fire

Its legit downloaded on my computer no vpn btw

her DD bets were only $7,500 and $3k. the only other guy to get close to james did so with a DD bid of $12,000. and this was a close 3 way race as opposed to his other 2 close matches that were runaways for 2 of them, because he intentionally went in slow.

Went on cnn to bitch about it to lel

It's not that crazy, people have been getting better at fucking over James and using his strategy against him. If both people buzzed a shitload and got the daily doubles, he's vulnerable

Can someone make a webm of him losing? Would shut down all the COPE once and for all.

Cringe.

Attached: cringe.png (408x854, 467K)

It must be nice to be that naive. Here's the rundown as I see it

>James is kicking ass and making Jeopardy mainstream just after Trebek is forced into retirement soon.
>James loses the day he is going to beat the record, which gives them a ton of publicity.
>It ensures that Jennings, who is an obvious choice to take over for Trebek, is still the GOAT for credebility.
>They happen to show a sympathy card for Trebek the very episode James loses.
>James suddenly turns to shit at the very thing he is a master of.
>The numbers of this episode are the complete opposite of everything that has happened in the 30+ prior episodes.
>The dyke beats him at the buzzer game even though she is using the objectively worst method of buzzing in.

I'm probably missing some things.

Sure

It's legit fuck jeopardy

I got a better theory. Get this. So the buzzer window is controlled by some dude in the back room who waits for Alex to finish reading the question. It's not automatic as some would believe. There is a human being who presses a button and that determines when it is acceptable for the contestants to buzz in. Buzzer timing on behalf of the contestants depends on how well they are able to anticipate the instant the buzzer window opener guy hits his button. Now, say it is isn't the usual. Say it's someone else, maybe even it's someone who's not even a guy. Say for this one episode it was a woman who has slower reaction times by a split second. This split-second difference happened to coincide better with the dyke's timing. Whereas James would buzz in a split-second too early, the dyke's buzz would fall right in time. You ever play Samba de Amigo on love mode with a girl? Their timing sucks. The dyke and the woman in back have timing that is both bad, but compatibly bad. They were playing on love mode.

Attached: hobbes ponders.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Basically this. A lot of people got close or were close to catching up, and they could've won had they had luck on their side. Based dyke bitch simply got lucky, while knowing how he operates.

Literally a reddit comment. This board is filled with plebbitors

(cont).
Or the usual buzzer window opener guy have to leave early sick and his secretary took his place for Double Jeopardy

Attached: ch-colander.jpg (413x398, 73K)

kill yourself

Attached: 1540408228956.png (396x385, 133K)

dat COPE. Just as delicious as roastie cope.

I would if I knew how

Fuck off, if they want to do this they don't need such an elaborate setup. All they need to do is have control over where the daily double triggers and make sure they contestant they want gets them. There is zero accountability on the daily doubles and it is easy as shit for them to rig it. Either do this or just get James to wait a second before buzzing in sometimes because you have paid him/he is an autist who doesn't wan the publicity of being "Jeopardy James" his entire life.

spiler WEBm of james losing

Attached: HandmadeOrneryBorderterrier[1].webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

BASED

Attached: 1543896840969.gif (370x288, 1.5M)

Attached: jh.png (555x831, 475K)

WHAT THE FUCK DID JAMES WHISPER THERE. HE WHISPERED SOMETHING

was the high-five sexual assault?

There's no cope. James made Jeopardy interesting because he played the game intelligently and with strategy. This isn't some fucking gender thing. The motive for them to rig the game is obvious and the timing is incredibly suspect.

BASED DYKE. looks cute, would fuck

His smile and optimism, gone

What'd he mouth to emma?

James an autist until the end coming over to high 5 her

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (581x642, 525K)

aww man, time to go kill myself now. it was nice to live vicariously through a better mans accomplishments for a while though...

lol james is a sore fucking loser

That's a man baby.

He cute

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 2.47.34 PM.png (668x668, 509K)

>This isn't some fucking gender thing
literally everything is a gender or race thing now

The mods have put r/Jeopardy into complete lockdown because of """trolls""". Pretty amusing.

oh great refugees incoming

So Epic my Friend! You really trolled those redditmen!

Cant even do a proper high-five. He mad

Who else is going to stop watching this show until another 10+ day champ appears?

Lol roasties couldnt beat him but a based dyke did. POTTERY

Trebek's cancer went into spontaneous remission yesterday. Doctors calling it a miracle.

Me

You've watched too much Alex Jones.

For a raging feminist. Some of us just wanna watch comfy Jeopardy James, and can smell the bullshit.

I would say most bandwagon redditors that were rooting for james

I don't watch television or film

>trebek's cancer suddenly goes into remission
>on the day jennings is gonna fall, james' daughter writes him a get well soon card (filmed 2.5 months ago)

WOW WHAT ARE THE ODDS

So let me get this straight. He will lose on monday's show, which has already been taped? And it leaked somehow?

How did it leak?

This is Yea Forums, there are always redditors here.

>reddit puts jeopardy discussion on lockdown due to trolls
>this thread appears

Attached: 1538845871308.jpg (270x400, 104K)

Jeopardy films their episodes months in advance. These were filmed in March, 4 episodes a day.
Jeopardy sends the tapings to affiliate stations via satellite. With the right dish you can intercept them.

I've never posted there, just went there to see what the reaction was to this. But the mods have removed all traces of it and are claiming the entire thing is shopped screenshots made by trolls and have put the sub on lockdown and every post needs mod approval.

Go ahead and watch some of the pre-James episodes. This game is really fucking dull if there are no good players. A good champion makes the game.

Taped back in March. Was cuaght through a strong attena early and proceeded to be leaked.

I'm one of those gullible shits who sincerely never visits Reddit so I don't know the difference

Is she actually smart and going on a run or will she lose in a few days?

reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvot4a/you_mods_had_one_job_and_now_my_weekend_is_ruined/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvnpr9/ruh_roh/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvnwso/congratulations_emma_boettcher/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvortw/spoilers_jeopardy_recap_june_3rd_2019/
reddit.com/r/Jeopardy/comments/bvoak0/is_the_spoiler_real/

in a nutshell

>jeopardy airs at different times around the country
>studio sends a copy of each episode to the affiliates via satellite 1-2 days early so they can get a copy to air whenever their timeslot is
>if you have the right satellite dish you can intercept the transmission and also get the copy of the episode

look up backhaul

There have been threads all day today for this, and I browse both the subreddit and Yea Forums. The subreddit was put on lockdown after threads started popping up here.

Sure... :)

Ah I see.

I knew the episodes were pre taped. But had no idea that they were taped so far in advance. Also didn't know that they film 4 episodes a day.

Clearly you've never been to /got/.

Attached: 1539489940635.jpg (625x312, 58K)

which makes it pretty surprising that his loss didn't get leaked until 2 days before

Attached: nigger what are you doing.png (664x490, 273K)

>I knew the episodes were pre taped. But had no idea that they were taped so far in advance. Also didn't know that they film 4 episodes a day.
Educate yourself with some comfy kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=RHffWexb39I

Nobody cares enough to leak the next episodes. The only reason this one leaked is cause it was the first one someone cared enough *too* leak it.

These shows were recorded months ago. March I think for this one. Trebek has been in hospital a while.

They send out the shows by satellite three days ahead of airtime to affiliates. If you have a big enough dish you can pick it up. It's encrypted but if you have the right software you can decrypt it, which someone had, and did, and uploaded it today to mega and a few torrent sites.

Go back and stay.

People who thought James was never going to lose were so moronic.

There was no way that his strategy would work forever. Sooner or later, he was going to miss a daily double that he wagered a huge amount on and he would be toast. Which is what I'm guessing probably happened

>Trebek is magically cleared and enters remission today
>leak of the results for Mondays episode come out
don't think about it guys or else your a crazy conspiracy theorist

bullshit, this is all fake

Are you going to piss off the person who is going to pay you 2.4 mil in 2 months (contestants get paid 4 months after they lose). Jeopardy is always really careful about this and will sue the shit out of anyone who leaks. This Emma fucker was borderline when she posted she was excited about her performance on twitter.

I wanna fuck emma haha

COPE

She's a butch dyke, I give her 2 days at most. She'll crumble against a real man.

that's not what happened

Fine, don't believe him.

Attached: 1537821353224.jpg (268x268, 25K)

I just remember her waving her arms in the air clicking away wildly and my mom laughing at her, saying that she was just flailing away at flies.

the dyke hit both DDs in DJ, bet big and got them both. James got the SJ DD clue 1 as he often did and only won $1000.

Me too...

Attached: 1498687319544.jpg (2186x3280, 3.72M)

So Trebek got the cancer cure, I wonder who made the call?

>all the mad incels in this sub
have sex little boys ;)

The way he lost is another major reason we all know this was rigged.

THIS IS LESBIAN(MALE) RIGHT?

It basically happened. He only got one DD and only managed to bet 1k on it. The cute dyke got two DD and won.

So basically she beat him with his own strategy

Maybe this is just the result of her being a librarian, but I'd bet on her being a dyke even if my name isn't James Holzhauer.

if he got the remaining clues on the board right he still could have passed her. it was like he gave up after she got the final daily double

He didn't miss a daily double like everyone expected; he just suddenly turned to shit at the strongest part of his game (the buzzer) and lost control of the board to someone who was using an objectively worse buzzer strategy.

Do you think the James strategy will change how the game is played?
IMO it won't. You need smarts to back up the category jumping and if you don't you just get BTFO like some of the pajeets he went up against demonstrated.

becuase that's his strategy relies on. People before her were already smarting up and copying his strategy, only difference this time is that she got both DD.

His buzzer strategy is objectively better and the only reason people aren't all adopting it is because they are arrogant or stupid. Nate is a great example of a person who actually challenged James because he used his buzzer strategy and just fell short because he didn't have James' trivial knowledge. The fact that she uses the worst possible strategy (above podium unbranded) is a major tell that this was bullshit.

>above podium unbraced
fucking spurged on spelling. Also I should mention James found this strategy in a book where someone studied game-show buzzers.

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 731C3389-023E-4B74-A7E4-B2A0885C65E4.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Why would it? He is statistically a superior player to Ken yet fell short of his total earnings. If anything James was a case study in TERRIBLE strategy if you are objectively better than every other contestant you face.

Because it wasn't his strategy that killed him, it was the fact that he suddenly turned to shit at everything he was good at.

HE TOOK A DIVE TO A SCRIPTED WINNER ITS OBVIOUS

WAS THERE A LINE ON HIM VEGAS, DID A CERTAIN JH PLACE A LARGE BET AGAINST HIMSELF

Entire ep is up on Mega and a few torrent sites. Links been posted here multiple times.

Dammit Ellen was so cute back then.

He would've won had he gotten the DDs, he didnt and he lost. lesbian chick got them and won, she beat him with his own strategy.

Now THIS is a good theory.

Was this episode a parable for feminism slaying toxic masculinity?

>Scrawny hapa nerd
>Toxic masculinity

based Norm on Jeopardy

Attached: Turd Ferguson.jpg (650x400, 32K)

>high fives are now considered rape
just wait

It took a dyke to beat him, roasties still toasties. BASED cute dyke though

>Nothing personal kid

Attached: f7a0c235797a0fe4dfd496a84c35e307e16115fb.jpg (600x300, 42K)

Or so the Germans would have us believe

LONG LIVE KEN JENNINGS!

She's a cutie

Attached: boettcher-ns2-300x275.jpg (300x275, 16K)

Vegas wouldn't let him do this. Now if a few distant friends and relatives made a wager...

LONG LIVE THE KING.

It wasn't strategy, she beat him on the buzzer which is something she shouldn't have been able to do. If she suddenly turns into the greatest Jeopardy contestant of all time and is unbeatable at the buzzer and goes on a 10+ game run, then I'll eat my words.

Imagine dragging your balls across that face.

i'd give this bitch a good dicking.

The real jeopardy king is Brad Rutter you casuals.

>She

Attached: 1484711243185.jpg (138x138, 4K)

>Only made so much because of tournament gimmicks
>Has played about 10 games
>MUH NEVER LOST TO A HUMAN

You think Vegas takes bets on events filmed months ago in front of live studio audiences?

I want to high five that cutie dyke.

He was forced out because of the rules.

Yeah, but the Germans are Jerks! And not to be believed. I mean they went to war. Against who? The WORLD. And you'd think the world would win but it was a close call. And then, some 30 odd years later they DID IT AGAIN. I don't trust them...

Attached: Turd Ferguson 2.jpg (600x350, 92K)

The show digitally interfered with the signal from James buzzer to introduce a tiny bit latency.

>electrical infetterence

She denied him both DDs on final jeopardy. He would've won had he gotten them. He got bad luck and she got good luck. She was fast on the buzzer but James' strategy is to get those DDs to make his lead so large no one could catch up.

No, it was more of a joke then anything else.

Are the episodes taped months ago or are other contestants studying his strategy to use it against him? You can't have both. There seems to be two schools of thought in this thread.

It's both you retard. The tapings finally caught up to the first few episodes he was on so they can study him.

Look up James' buzzer strategy and learn what his strategy is and the history/support of it before you make comments on it.

Attached: 1553298747952.jpg (570x587, 43K)

I don't think so, Tim.

Jeopardy's ratings will take a nosedive on Tuesday.

Right when I was starting to get into it too. Nothing good or fun happens anymore man.

Attached: 1558880710583.jpg (310x316, 25K)

I don't usually want to recycle images, but you're ascendant autism demands it.

Attached: Look_Another_One.jpg (570x587, 56K)

Ken and James both lost to a girl.

Imagine actually watching this boomer shit. Kill yourselves.

Alex Jones has been right about so much of the craziest shit he's said that you'd be fairly justified in suggesting that he's controlled oppo meant to diffuse actually stories. Not the best insult to throw at that guy.

And then they will announce Trebek's retirement and that Jennings is taking over.

In this case its that simple though, without going into retarded conveluted theories that he threw the game or that it was rigged.

oh well. was fun while it lasted. now alex is going to die and the show will get canceled within a couple years.

>pictured here, the user who thinks applicants caught up with tapings
It's like you don't understand the basics of how time works. Of course you have a reaction image folder.

I watch that show every day and quite frankly, it got boring to see him win relentlessly. I think they'll be fine with their ratings. At least until Alex is gone. Then when Steve Harvey replaces him, it'll go downhill.

Attached: Keenan.jpg (2070x1380, 292K)

>Alex Jones has been right about so much of the craziest shit he's said

Attached: 1558231644035.jpg (238x212, 12K)

lol nah. Based King Jennings will take over as new host.

These episodes were taped first week of March.

Trebek has been in hospital for a month, did you notice he's still on the show in the episodes that are airing?

Jesus you people are dense sometimes.

COINCIDENCE?

>S C R I P T E D

Attached: DL0mnzIVwAArYRK.jpg (572x151, 19K)

Why would you send me to the board with the most boomer reddit imports? Think before posting, retard.

Like I said, if she turns into an incredible Jeopardy talent that is unbeatable on the buzzer (even more-so than James) I'll believe it. Until then, knowing about James' buzzer technique, I find the conspiracy theories more plausible.

Attached: Untitled.png (418x62, 2K)

>learning disability spacing
It's all making sense now why you would think that.

The first time I saw him was in that Waking Life movie and I didn't think it was real. Oh, boy. Was I in for a treat...

Attached: AJ.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>These episodes were taped first week of March.
Prove it. You have 3 minutes.

What's your point. If you know anything about Jeopardy you know that the buzzer if the most important part of the game. All of the contestants have been through tests to make sure they have amazing trivia knowledge; what makes a Jeopardy champion is that they are quick on the buzzer. Of course "buzzer" is going to be said a lot in a Jeopardy thread.

Onions
Basedboy

>Listen to me carefully. I've been to one of their meetings. It was above a convenience store

Brainlet.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-01-16h38m01s406.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU WAIFU

>got mad enough to post
You shouldn't be here, grandpa.

Looks doctored. Also not something that's verifiable since the average viewer will never see it. Sorry, you lose. Stop being a retard and you won't get called out. :)

>03/12/19
>first week of march

baka everything you've said is false now idiot

Attached: nyX3Djf.jpg (716x768, 79K)

It's almost like they record in advance, dumb fuck.

Settle down James, just be happy you won 2.4 million.

It's almost like everything you said is wrong because you lied.

THE BINT WHO BEAT KEN, HOW MANY DAYS DID SHE LAST AFTERWARDS

this troll

COPE harder

go read her facebook post where she said she was on jeopardy back in march

>her
>she

You can tell you're losing when you start posting meme words and your sentences get short.
>the word of a woman
Hey, son of single mommy. Do you write like a black because daddy abandoned you? :^)

someone post a torrent

Boom headshot. And trips to boot.

They film five shows a day, a couple of days a week, months in advance. Trebek changes his suit between each take to maintain the illusion. As a consequence he owns over a hundred.

>theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2012/05/this-is-jeopardy-how-a-week-of-episodes-gets-filmed-in-one-day/257166/

>go read her facebook post
How about you go back and never return, outsider?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

aww man

I feel bad for him

meh you're trying too hard at this point to be le ebin troll and not worth the effort to engage beyond meme shitposts, anonsama

The Mega has been posted multiple times in every one of these threads.

Cuter than his wife

I’m convinced that when he used to shout people out for their birthdays, it was actually some kind of pre-arranged signal for whoever is placing his bets while he was busy on the show

you sure showed me :,)

>Stop liking things I don't like!
Why are you so angry user?

2019. I am forgotten.

Attached: DsEYyyhVAAA3ztd.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

>you're trying too hard
I'll take "Things that blacks say" for 1000, Alex.

DO DOO DO DOO DO

That's a Daily Double.

L O N D O N

Attached: london[6171]001.png (690x557, 225K)

>resorting to meme insults
gg no re

Good, nobody cares about this potato faced cunt. Literally go outside, incel.

oh boy

welcome back, they got filtered some time last year

>i FEEL my way through life like a woman or a faggot, so everyone else does too
Cringe.

Have sex

SEETHING brainlets need not apply

Yikes.

Attached: logo-circle.png (263x262, 21K)

If that's a meme insult, then I'm flattered because I'm the only one who ever uses it.
See earlier posts where I explained that boomers belong on /pol/. You're the one watching boomer shows, dunce.

The fuck is your point? Ken admitted he kinda lost interest and stopped giving it 100%.

COPE

Cringe. Epic cringe

>being this angry
You alright there user?

>The fuck is your point?
D I V E

Imagine getting mad that Yea Forums actually has a thread related to it's subject matter and not ten wojak shitpost threads

Name a few Zoomer shows that we should be watching instead.

Attached: 1504462189090.jpg (572x516, 20K)

>COPE
>Cringe
>You alright
>Imagine

Attached: Anons wrist.jpg (550x309, 11K)

are you mad that we called out your reddit posting or something? here's your (you)

He was paid to take the loss. Jeopardy noticed all the bad PR they were getting from a guy like him becoming champ, and how it went against the narrative. Remember, this guy is a gambler. He doesn't care about fame, just the $$$. Give him enough dosh and he'll gladly purposely lose so somebody more 2019 progressive like that lesbian will take the lead. The timing is too perfect otherwise.

>being THIS mad

She cute

>inb4 they figure out I was pretending and it was they who got mad and played a gay game of pile-on because LOL NO DAD

>DURHHHHH HURRRRR DURGHHHHHH
>BIDEO GAMES YAAAAHHHH!!!! SDAH WAHS!!!! GAPEGINO!!!!
thats how you sound

lel

Yet you're the one freaking out via text. What did anyone expect from a black kid? Try not to grab too many dicks on the way to the bottom of the pile, spazz.

based cute librarian

holy frickin EPIC

Once again, you sound more like the impression you're trying to do than I do. It's actually you regurgitating your own lexicon and behaviors while trying to attribute it to the person who actually acts white while you so not. Sad. When are you goin to grow up, user? Aren't you tired of being the baby of the family and the embarrassment of your friends?

Stay mad, virgin

Straight women were always distracted by his alpha status in the room. Lesbians are immune

>Chimeras
>Hybrid experiments
>Syphilis breakout in the Caribbean
>Frogs
>Post-birth abortions
He's been right about all that and way more, dipshit. Hi back to your cunny threads, fucking faggot nigger.

>whiteknighting for another man
Gay and gross.

>Sad. When are you goin to grow up, user? Aren't you tired of being the baby of the family and the embarrassment of your friends?
that projection

Oh, dope, you're homophobic too? I shouldn't even bother continuing this since you're so far gone.

Loser.

>James only bets $1,399
so he threw the game lol

If you had a higher IQ, you'd be embarrassed when you finally grow up. No hope for that though.
>no u!
You even argue like a black kid. Not surprising
>Oh, dope, you're homophobic too?
Yes, I'm normal. Thanks for confirming I was right about you, disgusting subhuman. :^)

Same with game shows like The Price is Right. They do multiple shows each day and it's way in advance

is it just me or does she look like a female version of him?

Attached: 1508426802006.png (4000x3555, 787K)

About to delete my collection of James episodes.

I bet this bitch felt like a boss walking around the past two months knowing she was about to be hailed as a dragon slayer.

No. He could only win if she lost final Jeopardy. He bet just enough so the third place finished couldn't sneak in and take the win in the event both James and Emma missed final Jeopardy.

No more yous for you, dumbass !

Why would I go anywhere when it's obvious I'm the one with site seniority in this situation, outsider? You can't even pretend to have got here before 2012 (when all of you outsiders decided to show up).

He didn't throw the game, he was given the answers to ride the streak from the getgo and make it to just below Ken Jennings

>Mr. Gaynig starts repeating himself when it's obvious he lost
>he does this in every thread, like the mental toddler he is
I accept your concession. Just remember: You will NEVER be welcome here if you got here after 2010, little kid. :^)

>2012
Lmao...

yes but what happens on tuesday?

Oh I think so

Attached: Emma.png (517x639, 333K)

Something to say, gay? That's the year the site became unsalvagable. These are historic facts.

Lmao, you just don't give up . See ya later alligator. Next time hijack a wojak thread please.

She Based

Dude stop. I was on your side but youre embarrassing yourself now

Attached: 1555609159665.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>youre embarrassing yourself now
>posted by someone with a reaction image folder
>one filled with reddit shows

You've only been here since 2012 and are tryna act like an oldfag? GTFOH

So how many games will she last? My guess is 3

Where did I say that I was from 2012? Go ahead, quote the post. Retard. Try working on that reading comprehension.

t.

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 14K)

What benefit from this scenario is worth the risk of being exposed and destroying the earning potential of a popular, cheap-to-produce TV franchise that could theoretically run forever?

my guess is one. she got lucky.

>being proud of being 2012 cancer
w e w s e r

>reddit punctuation

Nothing says oldfag like shitposting outside Yea Forums

>he doesn't know how greentext or the t. meme work either
>another black kid with a reading comprehension problem
Anyone who doesn't write like they're black or posting from a phone is reddit
Nice try. Go back to BET.com.

>phone
Time to stop pretending you get a say.

Holy shit fuck off autists. Stop arguing

>reddit formatting
OH NONONONONONONONO

I'm not phoneposting, newfriend

Welcome to my site. This thread is mine now because newfags can't stop replying.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3N_KdKT69U

>doesn't know what reddit formatting is
>OH NONONONONONONONO
Gay and new.
Your lack of final punctuation proves otherwise. Feel free to do the white thing and change your behavior if I'm wrong.

same amount of money half the time as Jennings tho desu.

>He keeps going
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: 1554963664270.jpg (1200x900, 67K)

Die zoomer

Attached: die zoomer.png (1596x898, 117K)

>february 6
Nice photoshop LMAO

Attached: 1389059503182.gif (200x163, 769K)

Or if she bet low, which she did.
If he bet higher here, he would still be playing.

Made me laugh, I'll give you that

Attached: 1424873493028.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>the zoomer continues acting black
>his posts continue increasing in "volume"
>refuses to act white and write like a white adult
>he's using the default theming
>he uses windows 10
>he didn't even bother hiding Cortana
>he uses the tranny browser
>he's not American
You should probably just kill yourself, third worlder. With an IQ that low, you're never going to contribute anything to the world.

Why didn't he bet everything he had?

it wouldn't have mattered because he would still finish with less than Emma

>sub-25 year old is namefagging now
He mad now that everyone knows he can't act white (even when he tries).

:^)

Attached: 1555523079314.jpg (500x421, 67K)

Neither will you, permavirgin

>man creates tons of capital through hard work
>woman praised for stopping him

That's all I could hope for, hope you have a good day Krautfag.

Attached: 1387349568642.jpg (191x354, 16K)

>sub-30 year old is still going
What's it like being part of the worst generation?

>krautfag
>third worlder
I know Burgers have shit education but come the fuck on user

But you're wrong user. The most James could have won was 46,800. Emma finished with 46,801.

>jamal hits his keyboard in anger
>NO U!!!!!!
Trips of truth.
>sub-35 year old pretending he's not just as bad as a zoomer
What was it like having the older kids laugh at you for watching pokemon, little kid?
>back to back World War losers
Your grandfather was a pussy and my grandfather put him in his place. How do you like them apples, third world Hans? :^)

Coincidence or rigged?

she bet just enough to be $1 higher than if he doubled what he had

Clever girl.

He had 24,799 retard.
If he bet it all, he'd have 49,598.

It was good run, James. But ya blew it.

T. Americuckold
HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaHAHAHA That edplains everything

Don't feed the troll.

Ty user, you are sexy hehe :3

>family memeber gets raped by a muslim
I could've just hot him. :^)

Why did you fucking niggerfaggots spoil this for me? Fuck you all.

Attached: 1559358886129.png (459x360, 269K)

Homophobic, racist, american, 30 year old virgin, AND anti-Moslem to boot. Wow, what a idiot you are

Don't embarrass yourself user. 24,799 was AFTER final Jeopardy.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3N_KdKT69U&feature=youtu.be

> "James, if you let me win, you can touch my pussah"

And so.....

24,799 is his total after the correct final jeopardy wager of 1,399

That was after final jeopardy. Going in he only had 23,400. He would have only won 46,800 if he'd doubled it. Lrn2math, fren.

>from a country that failed to take over the world
Feels pretty good. How are you liking our websites and our TV shows? Think of me when you drive by our military base on your way to McDonalds. :^)

Mexico never tried to take over the world, retard. Enjoy becoming ours ovwr the next decade

>Germany will rise again!
Your gay continent is doomed. All the testosterone producing genes were eliminated in the last war you lost. Keep crying and speaking to me in American English. :^)

If they had, they probably would've been more successful. Seriously, losing TWO world wars?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA