OMG CHERNOBYL IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! I LOVE HOW FUCKING REALISTIC IT IS!!!! FUCK ITS SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS!!! KINO SHOW

>OMG CHERNOBYL IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! I LOVE HOW FUCKING REALISTIC IT IS!!!! FUCK ITS SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS!!! KINO SHOW

Attached: 1559397616096.png (454x520, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LC-WrX1XqOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this poster is delusional, get him to the infirmary comrades

>why aren't there any slav actors?

calm down

>OMG SHITPOSTING IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! I LOVE HOW FUCKING FUN IT IS!!!! FUCK ITS SO FUCKING GOOD GUYS!!! KINO POST

>being this triggered over people liking what you don't like
>crying about it and showing everyone how buttblasted you are on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum
Cringe as fuck. Holy shit you are an embarrassment

stop spamming shitarse

D E L U S I O N A L

Based

Attached: 1558419245104.jpg (960x720, 281K)

>OMG OMG CHERNOBYL MORE LIKE KINOBYL
*slurps HBO’s cock*

@115959618
No (you)

Test

LETS CONDENSE THE ENTIRE SWEDISH NUCLEAR PHYSICS ADVISORY TEAM INTO A FEMALE AND THEN HAVE HER WOMANSPLAIN TO THOSE STUPID DUMB MALES WHY THEY ARE SO PRIVILEGED BUT WOMEN ARE STILL BETTER!

Attached: 1557549452661.png (900x676, 410K)

I swear you can't like anything on this fucking board anymore

And for that reason, I'm out.

Go back

>he respects women
Yeah, I think it's you who needs to go back.

Why were so many British people working as triple agents in the Ukraine at the time? I'm not sure I'm following the plot, does it wrap up soon?

Take it easy man

Good riddance you fucking homo, enjoy your trip back to ribbit

Based

This guy has spent his entire Saturday posting this shit.

Attached: 1523038467847.png (1334x750, 1.85M)

sounds based

>capeshitters seething

I cant believe it. After all those years, I used that word. Seething. Fuck. But its accurate. Sóyboys trying to switch it up kek

>WHY DO YOU WANT TO LOCK WOMAN IN CAGES??? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 1547324537522.png (703x800, 37K)

we live in a crazy society where a show will be attacked for not falsifying history to include/promote women and minorities
given that, they didn't kowtow too much

there is literally nothing wrong with locking women in cages

at least it has no nogs in it; that's refreshing.

It is the mentally i'll no life autist from Yea Forums.
He does this shit on several boards, he literally has no fucking life other than spending all day everyday doing this, he's been doing for 5 years straight.

Attached: 1530567949366.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

it's actually really boring, i turned off the third episode and have considered it a chore ever since

you havent seen the last episode breh, I will bet you 5 bucks that there will be some

Actually OP is right. The amount of hype and praise around this show has been unwarranted. The show is mediocre, derivative of a previous BBC TV special and of older documentaries on the subject. It is not actually all that realistic, creates an entirely contrived character just to fulfil the female protagonist quota (who also happens to be the apparently most virtuous character on the show), relies too heavily on gimmick and shock (DUDE NAKED MINERS LMAO, muh shooting innocent puppies, hands melting minutes after touching radioactive stuff, etc.)

I have been looking forward to this show for a number of months ever since I saw it was in the making, and apart from some pretty intense parts of episode 1 it has been underwhelming and entirely forgettable.

The memes are the only good thing, and they will certainly outlive this show by a long margin.

Attached: Looking into the core Pink Wojak.jpg (720x720, 268K)

Reminder that women are useless, like to be raped and are hypergamous which is why a functioning society needs marriage and other ways to oppress them or society collapses. Reminder that you can't name one good thing that came from giving women the right to vote.

SEETHE more autismo

You know what's better than locking women in cages? Putting cages on women.

Attached: Scould's bridle.jpg (1032x1200, 370K)

See you tomorrow. Or today. Depends on your timezone.

go back to your brainwashing forum.

Go back to plebbit.

As soon as you fuck back off to reddit. Name one good thing that happened as a result of women's suffrage that pushed society forward.

Those were the days

Attached: DiKKxG_U8AI2Xf9.jpg (1080x937, 177K)

/pol/ is for undoing the conditioning put in place by the Talmudvision.

YESSSS.... YESSSSSSSS.. THAT'S IT.. SEETHE.... SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHE

Still waiting on that one good thing. Name it.

>I love how realistic it is
>yes so what if this mary sue main character was completely fabricated to suit far left SJW propaganda

Attached: wokaj2.jpg (211x239, 9K)

the right to abort you came about, but your mom was too dumb to take advantage

Absolutely SEETHING. SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE PRIVITE PILE. SHOW ME YOUR RAGE.

hope she sees this bro

so fucking mad

Absolutely based.

>that post time
jeez

hey you're right, I do support abortion because niggers use it 10x more than whites. Thanks bro you really did blow me the fuck out!

>She's so stunning and brave
>a real inspiration to all the young girls aspiring to become physicists

Attached: Soyjak 2.gif (413x243, 51K)

Who? I showed it to your mom so she can have a good laugh at you to loosen up her ass so I can fuck her.

OHHH NOOO NOO NOOOOO

>less than 1 minute apart
Go back

you're welcome amigo

also:

Attached: lol at the pol fag.png (342x114, 4K)

Cringe

I like the cut of your jib and I would hire you if I did not just file for Chapter 11.

>yo momma jokes
I bet you've got a baseball cap on back to front as you type that too you disgusting nigger

So much rage. Epic. :3

Its funny how every meme from the last few years ends u
>thing i like
>thing I dont like

both women and niggers blown the fuck out

>MS paint fag thinks a 2 second job will hide his samefagging

Also wojaks

>mediocre
>derivative
>contrived
>gimmick
>forgettable

Oh cool I almost got bingo, all I need are the words "dishonest" and "Reddit"

Based OP dabbing on redditors and zoomers

cringing at your life my dude, go hunt down some boogeymen on

hope she sees your effortposting too user

All this attention Chernobyl is getting comes from people looking for something new after Game of Thrones ended.

Attached: 1371366832361.jpg (288x175, 15K)

SEETHE more fag

Does this make you mad?

Attached: 1553190076936.png (1120x2499, 505K)

>but comrade Dyatlov, we need to do something about OP's burning ass!
Call the fire brigade.

why would it?

>and apart from some pretty intense parts of episode 1 it has been underwhelming and entirely forgettable.
are you kidding me? I've only seen episode 1 so far and felt it was really fucking dull but must improve if its getting memed everywhere. are you telling me it's all downhill from there?

SEETHING

It makes me laugh at how pathetic you are. I bet you have a folder full of this shit and constantly look for more to it on the arse end of the internet

pretty much, you'd get more drama watching 'The West Wing', but fags like OP and his sperg moments are much more interesting than both

>t-those tests are culturally biased and don't take account of houses with more than two television sets
holy cringe batman

Great show, shit bandwagon fanbase. Business as usual.

never said that, i asked why i'd be mad. are you implying i'm a nigger?

Awww, does empirical reality make you mad? It's okay buddy I think on reddit you get banned for posting crime statistics, seems more your speed.

fuck off s00000ifdaggot

>we only deal with denialism and delusion in the subreddits I come from!

>putting words in other peoples mouth to support your autism
Lol pathetic

>PhD holding geneticists are the ass end of the internet
HAHAHAHAHAHA wanna know how I know you aren't white/asian?

you're acting like one, spade

>this fucking autism lel and kek m8

purely socioeconomic factors

Attached: 1553124761613.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

See

It's because there's not enough black capeshit characters

youtube.com/watch?v=LC-WrX1XqOA

>this is your brain on sneed and s o yy

ZOOM ZOOM

huh?

Attached: 1553126549939.png (1058x1334, 148K)

How is this empirical? All you've shown is a chart saying "There are genes that make you smarter and Europeans are more likely to have them" and then list off a bunch of randomized parts of the human nervous system like that's supposed to mean something

It's the exact same shit like comparing skull shapes and counting ridges

because i told you that abortion is something that your mom should have taken advantage of does not make a person a nigger. you are the lord paramount of cringe in your argumentative style, and i am glad women have the right to abort so that in the unlikely even that you spawn, there's a chance for it to die.

i just watch it for the empowerment, female scientists kick butt

Yup, you're completely lost to the nu-religion of 2019. You're the christian who was fooled into the crusades or the muslim who believed in allah of 2019. Congrats, every era has their useful idiots.

>he's still doing it
jej

>PEOPLE LIKE THING SO I DON'T LIKE IT

Attached: 23234B.png (367x321, 177K)

Short exposure only anons 30 minutes or less

*CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG* *CLANG*

>wahhhhh I don't like real life it's not fair wahhhhhh

Don't forget the helicopter crash.

see

>he still continues to do it
Jus stop user.

Chuck, you're alive!

AHem based Comrad the radiation gods will spare you
Bzzztbzzzzzzzbzzzztttttbzzzztclcklklklltktktkktktktktktktktktk

Attached: 1559242382361.jpg (1600x1195, 494K)

Capitulation accepted.
>not being a race realist in 2019 while having all the information right there infront of you because of the internet
Imagine being a far left white or a shitskin in 2019, jesus christ

>it's derivative
>of reality
Retard

you're still putting words in people's mouths. I agree with what you're saying entirely, but the way you put yourself out there as someone who supports the same thing is absolutely, without a doubt, the worst thing to happen to this website.

i'm surprised there hasn't been more backlash from commieboos

Most people don't admit when they get blown the fuck out. I'm glad you did, user.

I hate this show. But for the wrong reasons.
It popularized a very niche modding community within stalker, as if it wasn't bloated with kids from youtube already. Normally I wouldn't even care but these retards don't even play the games for more than a few hours and already want to be catered to, demanding completely absurd shit from modders, just absolute garbage to be implemented. Stalker community has always been fucking dogshit, especially /sg/ but it's only gonna get even worse.

Go back No one cares about your /pol/ shit here.

>the source is an ncbi tool
Pathetic.

assmad alitageneral faggot

i asked you earlier why i'd be offended, as i agree with the data you posted. how does that 'blow someone the fuck out'? You are retarded, and again, your mom should have aborted you.

The author is a 'paraspychologist' and the Journal has no impact at all. Aka by objective standard the source is unscientific bullshit.

The truth is OP and other shitters like him are brainlets and they can't understand shows like this. So they make up that it is shit because they are to embarrassed to admit they are dumb as fuck.

>complaining about a mini series of just five episodes
Whatever that is not capeshit or game of sharts is welcome at this point tbqh

Attached: capeshit religion.jpg (844x1500, 258K)

The conclusions drawn in that graphic are not supported by the references. /pol/ assumes nobody knows about basic source criticism and it shows. Try harder.

>WE made THIS SIGN for the mentally CHALLENGED because of their DIFFICULTY with READING COMPREHENSION

>editing text on a webpage with paint

Attached: contemplate.png (127x177, 53K)

Is that it? I must be a super retard then cause i stopped like a third of a way in because of the annoying format

>All of the Russian character speak english

Attached: Potato.png (509x533, 319K)

I'm just popping in to say fuck niggers

fucking r*dditors flooding Yea Forums since game of shit finished all need to go back

MOOOOOODS user SAID THE N WORD

uh just posting this shitty drawing

Attached: nnpc.png (554x382, 10K)

based

any old footage from the chernobyl cleanup is far more kino than this shit.

reddit
>alita
>chernobyl
>got
>nu wars
>capeshit

based and 100% correct

>everything I don't like is reddit

more like everything thats hyped up and has a community aspect to it

ahem
FUCK R*DDIT

Attached: 1559345204363.png (815x758, 418K)

Shows like Chernobyl are for zoomer retards who don't have the mental stamina to sit through a documentary

MOOOODS

>all this /alita/ and /got/ faggots
Kek, keep sperging, you bitches, Yea Forums is ours now.

Attached: YOU'RE DONE.jpg (599x529, 143K)

You fags loved this shit until the whole twitter thing

>them: watch chernobyl like a monkey
>me, an intellectual: watches documentaries as a gentlesir
how will they ever recover?

reddit the post

What's wrong with you, OP?

>I don't like it so it is reddit
Kek

>t. redditor

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THINGS? AW FUCK TJERES SHIT EVERYWHERE AND I CAN EVEN WIPE MY OWN ASS. I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE ARE HAPPY. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE PATHETIC AND MISERABLE LIKE ME. YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR NOT HAVING A SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCLFICKFUCKFUCKFUCKFIK

Daily reminder that no dogs were actually killed in the filming of last week's episode. All the doggos you saw are still alive and happy, and the momma dog and her puppers are safe and sound. Yes, doggos WERE shot in the actual disaster at chernobyl, but they were dangerously irradiated, and if nothing had been done they would have turned into those undead cannibal doggo things from the first resident evil. That concludes the daily public service announcement about the doggos, thank you.

Attached: 1516947873382.jpg (480x490, 26K)

commies are really crying over a onions wojak

>t. average chernobyl fan

reddit

>NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO STOP DISLIKING THINGS I LIKE!!! MY ENTIRE IDENTITY IS BASED OFF POP CULTURE I CONSUME ON A DAILY BASIS SO ATTACKING ANY MEDIA SPECTACLE IS LIKE A DIRECT ATTACK ON ME AND MY VERY EXISTENCE!!! GOD I JUST POPPED A ZOLOFT AND YOUR POST MADE ME SO ANXIOUS AND UPSET IM GOING TO HAVE TO DOUBLE MY DOCTOR'S RECOMMENDED DOSAGE AND THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED I HAD SERIOUS HEART PALPITATIONS AND ENDED UP IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM. I COULD LITERALLY DIE AND IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT FOR DISLIKING THINGS THAT I LIKE!!!!!

Attached: 1532134399787.png (602x980, 472K)

anticommunist bullshit for reddit liberals

The left can't meme.

reddit

this. it's CIA nigger neoliberal propaganda.

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 20K)

The right can't meme.

This happened pretty late. Usually fanboys are being blasted by shitposters the moment the hype happens

You are mentally ill to think this way of people who like a show

More like really lame 1:1 appropriation of the meme somebody made even if it doesn't make sense.

>the alt right
I'm Eastern Yuro and you motherfuckers should stop talking about our stuff one way or another. I despise former USSR/Iron Curtain citizens who say HURR IT WAS HELL ON EARTH just as much, it wasn't, it was no shade of black or white - but Chernobyl WAS a fucking disaster of communism and showed one of the biggest flaws of the system. Just like the CIA eavesdropping scandal showed the same flaw of capitalism.

And if you think it's just anti-communist you're a retard, the whole idea of the soviet union pushing for secrecy and how far it went to compete with the west is about the cold war, not communism itself - it's about the retarded race for supremacy that fucked the globe forever.

Let chernobyl show people why the fuck we act like we do today, where there's "economy" on everyone's mind and if I tell you "rich country" or "poor country" you immediately think of one or the other even though standard of life is super subjective.

have sex

Kill yourself

The left can't meme meme was started by the left

ok doc, diagnose me. surely you have the credentials.

More like queer tank

I think you just need to have sex

You have depression

the left cant meme is a meme because the left cant meme

at least chernobyl isn't some kind of offshoot of "nerd culture" that usually infests this board

The show is good. You're just an edgy teenager contrarian trying to stand out of the crowd and feel special for doing so or worse, you're actually a lonely adult who feels so lonely and on the brink of suicide that his highlight of the week is getting dozens of (you)s from a bait thread. Either way, you should change yourself my dude.

youre right, its worse than nerd culture, its pseudointellectual culture

>The show is good. You're just an edgy teenager contrarian trying to stand out of the crowd and feel special for doing so or worse, you're actually a lonely adult who feels so lonely and on the brink of suicide that his highlight of the week is getting dozens of (you)s from a bait thread. Either way, you should change yourself my dude.

Attached: DqH9XGKW4AEHMzV.jpg (1159x665, 91K)

how is it good?

>DUDE NAKED MINERS LMAO
What's the problem with that scene? You find that "shocking"? It was supposed to be comedy relief you sperg, he even makes a joke about still wearing the hat.
>muh shooting innocent puppies
That actually happened, they had to kill household pets but many of them still survived to this day. Obviously it's a bit over dramatized for tv show purposes, it is a a tv show and not a documentary...
>hands melting minutes after touching radioactive stuff
Yea so should the whole episode be about how the guy slowly started noticing changes in his hand over the next couple of days or is a fucking tv show allowed a little bit of freedom?

Fucking autists and their nitpicking. There is only one valid criticism of this show and you're too stupid to come up with it so I won't tell you. Keep entertaining me with your retardation.

>posting a wojak as a response
Imagine being this destroyed

How is it not good?

OP is a GoT tranny

its CIA propaganda

What about it is propaganda?

Turn off the PC vladimir

Attached: 1549721504368.png (454x598, 188K)

SEETHING shill

Attached: 1541424287034.png (1305x748, 231K)

im not alt right im a marxist leninist

all the super racist garbage about the USSR being a nation of untermentsch mindlessly sacrificing themselves for the ploys of their judeobolshevik masters lol?

Based

Sounds accurate.

>slavs so butthurt they feel the need to shitpost here
That's how you know it's a fantastic show.

Attached: 1500588000696.jpg (544x544, 53K)

brainlet

t. indian

Slavs seething

>Wow wow I picked the english dub for this movie and suddenly these characters are speaking engllsh, how come?

>americunts make a "historical" drama series but "spice it up" with their actualpolitics
yes this surely is a good idea, from a nation famously uneducated in world history and famously politically obsessed

the creator acknowledged that she's a fictional character. Legasov saved her after she got arrested anyway, bitch couldn't do shit.

>if you don't suck the CIA's dick you must be a slav

Attached: 1559289785455.jpg (951x887, 116K)

I'm glad contrarians only started coming out after episode 4 and not after episode 1, ruining all the great threads from the get-go. :)

t. butthurt slav
Ask anyone that lived through the USSR shitshow. If they lived, kek

What? Many of the guys there are portrayed as heroes or have some sort of heroic traits. What exactly are you talking about?

Russia troll farm was busy helping trump past 3 episodes. Their priorities have shifted to attacking a HBO miniseries.

It's fucking hilarious.

imagine being a poltard who loves chernobyl. the actual fucking makers of the thing laugh at them on twitter

And western as fuck, right

>Russia troll farm

Attached: (You).jpg.png.jpg (675x368, 153K)

It's a real thing user.

>/pol/ is one person
Literally the only thing sort of agreed upon universally on /pol/ is race realism and no fairy tales about diversity, but that's about it

t. americuck troll farm

Chernobyl is literally the worst, tryhard """show""" I've ever heard of, and I probably won't ever watch it

I see that struck a nerve.

Attached: 1449855612152.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

>i know what you are but what am I

Classic Russian tactic they stole from PeeWee Herman.

>$0.50 has been deposited in your bank of america account courtesy of the US state department and the carlyle group
>peewee herman
yikes boomer, yikes

Attached: 1558724630288.jpg (394x350, 37K)

Wew.

>IT’S NOT DISNEY SO THAT MEANS IT IS BAD
This generation is doomed.

>ITS NOT DISNEY SO THAT MEANS IT IS GOOD
This generation is doomed. le wrong generation amirite

>contrarians get riled up and angry about a show and criticize it despite it doing the exact opposite of what they expect
This goes for the slavs too, you guys need to relax.

Based schizo disney poster
Get HBO's cock out of your mouth

Get the fuck out of here pleb

HBO is disney for redditors who think they're too sophisticated and refined to watch tv channels with commercials

>we should support EVERYTHING thats not disney to beat the evil mouse! everything should be considered in relation to disney!!!
based schizo

>Good show is onions
Calm down little retard

Shouldn’t you be shilling Star Wars The Last Jedi elsewhere? Hmmm?

what's remotely good about it?

I wonder if he's the hot sauce guy on /ck/ too

WAIT user THOSE OTHER ANONS DIDNT MEAN IT
COME BAAAAAAAAACK...

This post really sums up your absolute retardation.

what is bad about it?

Wojack is the worst thing to happen to Yea Forums.

I agree, the most overrated shit ever. Throw some gray filters over some chainsmoking and listen to the chorus of plebs and slavboos cry out KINO KINO KIIINOO

O, shit. Here come dat Drumpf!

Attached: d63.jpg (480x611, 21K)

this post is only 5 mR of memerays, it is safe.

Based & Redpilled

This