Why didn't Captain Marvel just use the gauntlet?

She is literally holding the gauntlet with all the stones in it, and has the power to actually wield it. Why didn't she just put it on and snap her fingers?

Attached: havesex.jpg (1409x883, 541K)

Because she has nothing to prove.

Or better yet: why didn’t the avengers contact her after they collected all the stones and ask her to use it? I know she’s busy all across the universe but surely she would agree for something that important right?

Women don’t understand the idea of sacrifice

Same reason no one else did anything.

Cause The Avengers is an Ironman movie.

Nick Fury is snapped and he cant vouch for her, and they still dont fully trust her.

cuz shes a shit tier character who wouldnt sacrifice herself and at that point they were still trying to send the stones back into the quantum tunnel

The original plan was to bring the gauntlet to the past using Antman's van, not to snap again.

What sacrifice? She would've sustained minor burns at worst?

Attached: rouseylosinghersoul.jpg (191x215, 17K)

Why didn't the entire team go together to grab the timestone first and then use it to have infinite tries to get the other stones?

Because the plan was to throw it through time, not use it. And the only way the heroes win is if Tony used it

Really? She saved Tony and she’s clearly the most powerful Avenger.

wasn't in the script

That was just bullshit Strange made up cause he didn't like Tony and wanted to win while killing Tony for sass talking him.

Because they probably wrote the movie without her in it at first, were forced to put her in later, and didn't think about it.

Can any of them except Doctor Strange even use it?

Wanda is more powerful.

>Pirated Captain Marvel to learn more about her powers
>she spends 95% of the movie nerfed to the ground

well that was a waste of time

I think i'm finally done with capeshit.
Until now i tolerated them as dumb but entertaining actionmovies, but i completely phased out on Endgame after 90 minutes and i can't remember a single thing of the movie.

Attached: 1493011020466.jpg (486x1677, 134K)

Who?

Why was she heading towards the time machine with the glove?? I never understood that part. I know Hulk said that they need to send Thanos and his army back where they came from, but how would Vers do that just by going into the time machine with the glove? Where was she gonna go? What was the plan there exactly?

Can you stop bitching about Captain Mumble and Brie Mcgee for one second? ONE fucking second?
Jeeeesus FUCKING Christ...

because then it would've been a character nobody likes to save the day

Once they had the stones maybe they did call her and she was really far away atm and even if she flew straight for Earth it would have taken a while. Even if she had a ship that could make the jump it'd still take a day or so to get there. And once they had all the stones a day is pretty much all they had to prepare and do their thing so for all we know they did contact her when they had all of them and she was on her way. But still would have taken a while and they needed to get the shit done then. Plus they didn't really know her that well at that point still and maybe didn't want to gamble on giving her the glove in case she was shady. I dunno man, the movie is written for child.

1.send the glove back so thanos can't use it and prevent the past from collapsing
2.win the war without dirty tricks, they were finna boutta stomp thanos

No

The director said it would have killed her

Don't worry, I'm sure Brie Larson will tweet about how Captain Marvel could have snapped Thanos' army away, without injury, while also creating more resources and making Hilary Clinton president.
Oh and she does it all while wielding Mjolnir.
Also she could beat all the Avengers in a fight so have sex, sweetie ( -:

My god she is fucking UGLY and just too powerful

wonda is shit

is this peak sarcasm?

She looks like a cunt

Love holly

Attached: FF942CE6-2382-4330-9A30-90929677F447.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

sad career since desu
she's cute but she's a point competitor trying to brawl with fighters
rousey was the perfect shitshow for her to expose

Because the movie was made by a white male patriarchy

Attached: 1558660156092.png (515x514, 153K)