Who did it best??

Who is the worst?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-01-16-37-38~2.png (720x691, 733K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2UjHgawVfc
youtube.com/watch?v=qmG-UmiY0vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pBbsvavno8I
youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1waJKUA2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wow7-W0S9yg
youtube.com/watch?v=dyQpEoMFF3w
looper.com/19449/edward-norton-impossible-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

norton the prissy dumb faggot

rufflolo

First movie is a pleb filter.

Norton > Hector >>>>>>>>>> my shoe >>>>>>>>>>> Ruffalo

Norton, shame they got rid of him

Best: Norton
Worst: Ruffalo

This

Attached: 51cfC1oM6DL.jpg (400x500, 45K)

Bana looks the part the most. None of them seem to actually act like Bruce Banner from the comics very well. None of them actually look like scientists or doctors, all are way too chiseled. Even Norton, the skinny fag that he is, just doesn't sell mild mannered scientist very well.

bill bixby/lou ferrigno were horrible

This. 2003 Hulk is a secret kino only 140+ IQ people can understand
youtube.com/watch?v=P2UjHgawVfc

Ruffalo's "Hulk" is just CGI Ruffalo. He stopped being Hulk after the first Avengers movie.

this is the only acceptable answer

Bana was the best. He actually acted. You could feel real anger and pain in his performance. Norton phoned it in and Ruffalo is a fucking joke.

None of them
Who knows if Feige leaves Marvel and new writes can fix the HULK

Do people actually like Hulk as a hero? I just don't get the point. He's fucking invincible. It's stupid and boring.

Norton is the best. Anyone who disagrees is a redditor and a nigger

I like it when be movie man smash tank haha take that!

permanently arm damaged in Avengers Endgame lmao

Attached: Smart-Hulk-Infinity-Gauntlet.jpg (1024x539, 91K)

>I'm acting aahhhh

Smart-Hulk with not smart writers

As Hulk:

Invulnerability
Superhuman strength, stamina and durability
Anger empowerment
>Regenerative healing factor

Hulk's appeal is the Jekyll/Hyde dynamic. Hulk has this phenomenal power, but none of the control. His weakness is Banner, who is also the brains of the duo. Hulk isn't a traditional hero. He's a tragic figure. Disney's current Zoomer Hulk lost the plot and entire purpose of the character.

The "you wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee" movie was alright, but the weird comic-like cuts were retarded and it took itself too serious for a movie about a giant green retard fighting mutant poodles.

The Norton movie is actually one of the best Marvel movies out there, I recently caught it on tv. It had interesting action scenes and the actors were top-notch.

Ruffalo doesn't count because he doesn't have a solo movie.

Why does this board hates Edward Norton?

> He's fucking invincible

No, he isn't, he gets his ass kicked as often as any other hero. Hell, he's a jobber in the MCU.

Avengers 1/2 Ruffalo>Bana>Norton>>>>>Ragnarok/IW/EG Ruffalo

They were babbys when Fight Club, 25th Hour and American History X came out. Also pic related is his best movie.

Attached: 594full-death-to-smoochy-screenshot.jpg (594x334, 29K)

bana was a great bruce banner. but his hulk was terrible and looked like shit
Norton was a decent bruce banner, and his hulk looked good although his hulk seemed kinda weak
ruffalo a terrible bruce banner, his hulk in avengers 1, 2 and ragnarok was good. but turned to shit in infinity war and became a green mark ruffolo in end game.

Attached: hulk.jpg (331x236, 18K)

>comic-like cuts
this was shit that was common on comic book films during the late 90's - early 2000's. It was always really hacky and never worked. I guess at the time directors were like
>huur it's a comicbook movie so lets make it like a comic!!!

but that shit doesn't translate well to film and live action though.

I don't hate him but I think very little has changed over his career. It still feels like he's Tyler Durden. The pussy Tyler Durden, not the Brad Pitt one.

Anyone who says ruffalo is a cocksucker. He's been phoning in his performance since the Age of Ultron.

ruffalo

It's hardly Bana's fault that the CGI at the time wasn't good enough.

besides the subpar cgi. it had more things wrong
- turned hulk from a creature of rage into a creature of angst
- wrong color green, too light.
- baby face
- the retarded made up for the movie, he grows bigger with anger.
bana did a great job as banner, but the movie was pretentious and sucked.
norton's movie was great, shame he and Disney disagreed on the script for avengers (plus he was already upset that marvel had changed his script for incredible hulk and forced him to change the opening scene)

ruffolo is a terrible excuse for an actor

Attached: hulk2.jpg (779x519, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qmG-UmiY0vQ
the editing in this scene is so fucking awful, even for 2003

t. pleb

Attached: The Incredible Hulk.webm (480x360, 2.5M)

I had the dubious pleasure of seeing this at the cinema.

Eric Bana was the best by far. Ed Norton was my least favorite but I'm biased against him in general.

>Duo
Hulk isn't a person. He's an animal.

Best: Norton
Worst: Ruffalo
Most Forgettable: Other dude

I might be the only one who actually enjoyed this.

This is hilarious and great.

>why weren't superhero movies taken seriously until avengers?

an easy fix will be that smart hulk hulks out into a bigger dumb hulk again and it fixes his arm. Not a big deal.

this isnt even so bad its good, its unwatchable

the spiderman kino trilogy changed superhero movies

I fucking loved Josh Lucas in this movie.

I used to go around screaming "I SAID LOCK DOWN" at my cat

Attached: 1515721841034.jpg (230x220, 6K)

>rufflolo

WHAT?!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (450x335, 15K)

>kino
The only good Spiderman was the third one (go venom)

He strikes me as a real piece of shit who needs an ass kicking but i respect the fuck out of him as an actor.

Attached: 2d1999fdaca60ec4ca06823d66d5099e.jpg (700x460, 32K)

They've all been shit desu

Norton > Bana >>> Ruffalo

Looking back he was pretty great.

ruffalo in avengers is best hulk, ruffalo in other movies is less.

That what everybody says about him. He's a douche who likes to direct his own scenes even though he's just an actor.

Bana.

Bana, the best.
Norton, the worst.

Ruffalo bad because popular

>zero (0) color filters
How did he get away with this?

Eric Bana played the best Bruce Wayne. Mark Rufalo's hulk was the best until Infinity War and Endgame where they proceeded to turn the character into an absolute pussified bitch.

Marvel movies are for kids and entertainment. The story of Hulk/Banner is incredibly sad and serious : xenophobia, the fight against the demon within, schizophrenia, mental disease, suicide.

This is why they turned Hulk into a clown who jokes and does nothing.

Attached: 43eba21e6ee52459-600x338.png (600x338, 248K)

It's dogshit homie

test

I kinda wished smart hulk turned grey or whatever

It's a rocket ship!
Also one of Robin Williams' better movies

>every scientist must look like an egghead that can barely lift a pencil
Try to have a little more imagination user

oh oh oh, what if he turned blue?

Nice trips. Also Edward Norton is easily the best. Like it isn't even close. Honestly, The Incredible Hulk was a good movie and set up some really cool developments that got dropped.

That's why The Incredible Hulk is the best Hulk Movie. It's the only one that takes the hulk seriously.

Aaaaaaah save me tonyAAAAAAAAAH

Ruffers>Everyone Else
A lot of contrarians in this thread, but just because he's a dumb SJW irl doesn't mean he's not great as Bruce Banner and Hulk.

Yeah, but Bruce IS a skinny little egghead. Not all scientists are, but he was

Attached: Joker Leaked Sequence.png (1064x601, 845K)

i'd say Ed Norton for Hulk & Mark Ruffalo for Banner. never really felt Ruffalo's hulk smashed enough

Best: Ruffalo in The Avengers
Worst: Ruffalo, Post-Avengers

Mark is the worst fucking hulk

Turns into the hulk so fucking little, even in avengers tony had to give him a fucking suit to use like what's the point of him

Eric Bana did it best

Why the quality of Hulk CG keeps dropping?
Ang Lee's was perfect.
Edward Norton's was acceptable.
Mark Ruffalo's is awful.

Ang Lee's jumping jelly-bean eight legged freaks-esque CG is unwatchable, dude

Posting superior Hulk
youtube.com/watch?v=pBbsvavno8I

Eric Bana Hulk was the worst. Fuck you Ang Lee and fuck whoever used the child abuse origin story in the script. What a garbage film.

based AAAHHHHHHpilled poster

I thought the one with Bana was really good. Couldn't get through Norton's. Ruffalo's Hulk was a good side character but he didn't have his own movie to weigh against the other two.

t. disney drones
Bana's Hulk actually has depth and Ang Lee tells Hulk's story in a way that stands out and rises above most other cookie cutter, cringe humour filled, modern Marvel movies

As for the Ang Lee movie, I was talking about the CG that was so bad they couldn't even animate him doing the simplest shit without it looking hokey and how he jumped everywhere for no reason, NOT the One Tree Hill-tier story

>jumped everywhere for no reason
It was a representation of how the prison of Bana's curse could become a liberating power when far away from the judgemental eyes of civilization. Bounding through the deserts and canyons you can't help but understand that he feels a sense of freedom that he's never had before.

Mark is the worst, became an emasculated comic relief.
Bana was best, actually looked threatening even in Human form

I liked 2003 hulk

is this post a joke?

Boy, there's nothing more freeing than jumping around while skipping frames like a .gif of the spiders from Eight Legged Freaks

>Tyler Durden
You fucking retarded Zoomer who just watched FC because you saw the name on “movies you should watch!”

Holy shit fucking disney shill

You're defending the child abuse origin story. Your comment is not worth rebuttal.

What the fuck, this isnt bad, this is decent for-
>multishot starts
I'm so lucky i was 11 when i saw this, holy fuck wow
I get that some films have to be the guinea pig for new ideas but did it have to be this one?

Attached: 1456764068231.jpg (652x532, 31K)

I'm genuinely curious about how people can say Norton was the best Banner. He showed absolutely zero Banner qualities aside from being skinny-fat. He otherwise was just his normal, smarmy self. An exact replica of his Tyler Durden performance.

Bana at least acted out the simmering beneath-the-surface rage Banner is supposed to have, while Ruffalo has done an okay job of playing the timid beta male. When he's on-screen with Thor, Steve and Tony you do genuinely get the impression that he would just get drowned out by larger personalities.

Even smart hulk never looked like that

One of my favourite superhero films

the fight with his dad at the end is so kino

Hollywood got rid of him altogether cause he's so hard to work with.

lol wtf happened to eric bana anyway

no he's bad cause he sucks as the character
His hulk looks really homosexual as well.
Look at that space suit hulk and how big of a gay resemblance it has

Eric Bana by far. Thinking otherwise will only reveal you as a low iq pleb.

>eric bana
what if a chad was hulk
>ed norton
what if we made banner an actual nerdlet
>ruffalo
what if we made banner and hulk into purely comic relief for no discernible reason?

this reminds me of the propaganda in starship troopers

What’s wrong with the child abuse origin? It’s accurate to the comics

>what if we made banner and hulk into purely comic relief for no discernible reason?
mark talked shit and he also go in trouble for saying he thought 9/11 was "fishy"

Death to Smoochy is great, 25th hour had some great scenes, but the monologue was fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo

Ruffalo(Age of Ultron)=Ruffalo(Avengers)>Norton>Bana>Power Gap>Ruffalo(Ragnarok)>Shit>Ruffalo(Infinity War)>Ruffalo(Endgame)

>he thought 9/11 was "fishy"
wtf i love ruffles now???

Based

I mean Ruffalo doesn't really do shit in the movies (note: I haven't seen End Game). He just shuffles around talking in that hushed tone until he hulks out.

Honestly it's Disney's fault for not expanding on him at all. He would have been much more interesting if they gave him more dialogue that explored his constant fight for balance against his rage.

I predict he will have a hulkbuster armored sleeve from now on.

Best Hulk: Ruffalo
Best Banner: Norton

Worst Hulk: Norton
Worst Banner: Ruffalo

Anyone care to explain why Ruffalo acts like a huge pussy faggot when potraying Bruce Banner? All weird like, timid yet trying to be charasmatic but it all seems like a facade. Shitty acting maybe?

>(note: I haven't seen End Game).
Dont bother, literally, unironically look up spoilers voluntarily and save yourself 10 dollars and 3 hours of your life

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

His character in Birdman? He wasn't acting.

It's accurate to the rebooted origin story in the '80s when the trend was to make everything grim dark and edgy even when it wasn't called for.

The original origin story is the one true origin.

I need you to provide a different example, I never saw Birdman.

Norton > Ruffalo > Bana

>written by David Benioff

Bana was the best Hulk with a bad script

Based

Norton is my favorite

>What is the Dark Knight

OP's pic is properly ranked

The damage of the stones is irreversible. If nothing else that form is fucked with no going back.

>Hulk had both JenCon and Liv Tyler as waifus
Patrician taste

Bana's Hulk also had Elfman's most kino score
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1waJKUA2s

This movie's editing is a goddamn nightmare

This is unironically amazing
ang lee is a genius

They said its permanent. Get over it

before he was the hulk i had no fucking clue who ruffalo is, and even now he isnt in very much.

Things change user. If they're really going to keep him around I think there will be a lot of demand from the fans to turn him back into the real Hulk.

They tried to make the scenes look like comic book panels. It didn't work well sometimes.

Hulk (2003) is the only film to capture Banner's pain and suffering, and the only film to exhibit the pure, inhibited destructive force of the Hulk. The visuals were great, the acting was memorable, Danny Elfman's score is one of the best of his career. It is one of my personal favorite superhero films and one of the only ones I think merits repeated viewings.

I have seen The Incredible Hulk and the Avengers films and I have zero positive comments to make about the Hulk in those films, or about the films themselves.

Attached: hulk-2003-crop-1.jpg (1013x674, 225K)

Yeah just like how every other change was permanent

Based and greenpilled

Bana had the best movie. Ruffalo is the best Banner, but that's not saying much because Bana is a block of wood and Norton is a weasel.

It's a really weird film though compared to other much more straightforward superhero movies like the Spiderman ones that were made around the same time.

Heroic ambiguity, Marvel writers are too shit to do anything but a mediocre job

>He's fucking invincible
Only if they write him to be.

>remember the 2003 Hulk movie
>think about making a thread on Yea Forums about it
>there's already one up
I didn't know I had such power...
Anyway, I like the 2003 Hulk movie the best. Sure, it's flawed, it had a lotta dumb shit (fucking hulk dogs...), CGI was inconsistent, acting wasn't always the best. But damn it, I love flawed masterpieces like crazy, Hulk 2003 is very much a flawed masterpiece. I love the beautiful colors, the darkness, tragedy, and deep-within rage of Bruce Banner, the editing (not the comic book transitions though, that shit was ugly), and of course, Danny Elfman's score was just perfectly tailor made for this movie's story and themes. youtube.com/watch?v=Wow7-W0S9yg

Fuck you Lou was great.

They all sucked

Honestly the intro from the 90's cartoon explains Hulks appeal the best but it's a character that you either get or you don't. youtube.com/watch?v=dyQpEoMFF3w

>avengers
>serious movies

slit your throat

not the same user, but I got this after 2 seconds of googling.

looper.com/19449/edward-norton-impossible-work/

Is it really that much of a surprise that someone who becomes a celebrity is also a diva?

Birdman is the prime example

absolutely

when I think HULK I think in:
a) the animated series opening
or
b) this theme

>the hero is HOT and a GENIUS
real imaginative

The Hulk is a weird superhero compared to Spiderman.