Netflix's gender-swapped KING ARTHUR series

But why?

Attached: D7_11pdUYAANR82.jpg (864x1080, 191K)

its ok when japan does it

>FSN live action

Attached: 1519784232736.jpg (594x396, 43K)

because japan does it with deliberate erotic intent. the shows remain heteronormative and malecentric

there's already a thread

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Japan does it to be goofy and shit though. They aren't all self righteous and contrarian about it.

But in the Japanese version you can fuck her and it shows everything

This.

Attached: King Arthur.png (516x516, 506K)

I mean FGO gets to do it. Except, as noted, it's not very serious when the Japanese do it.

>gender swapped King Arthur
>she isn't trying to fuck a Japanese schoolboy

Attached: fate stay night master bait (3).jpg (1280x720, 63K)

It's gonna be a male twink in a lake that gives him a sword

cap this post

It's gonna be a sassy black woman who'll send Arthur on her YASSQWEEENSLAAAAY quest.

Fuck Shirou

She's cute.

this is every show and movie from now on. you niggas know this, everything will be pozzed. stop watching this and read old books.

1:You take a history that already exist and has been proven to work well
2: You gender swap It, so now it's "new" a and will also be percieved as brave and groundbreaking or something

Of course this will work for half at season at most, untill people realize its not that interesting (because its not like they are even trying in the first place)
How long did that thor gender swap last?

Are you implying that women need help and recognition from men?
Are you out of your mine?

the gwen lancelot arthur love triangle will still happen except lancelot will be a large muscular black man. gawain will make the triangle into a square because arthur has chemistry with everyone. I am rooting for sir kay to come out of nowhere and smooch his (not blood related) little sister.
p.s. mordred did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1.jpg (364x490, 104K)

She's not playing Arthur though? How is this gender-swapped?

Do these people not realize that there is a group of viewers who refuses to watch anything pozzed simply because it’s been fucked with? Could be the best show of all time, but I won’t watch simply because it was written with a political agenda in mind.

Is that Jon Snow's Mum? She's so hot.

We want the Fate/stay night audience

it's the girl from 13 reasons why