Terminator Dark Fate Plot Leak

So the movie starts off w John and Sarah sitting in a small beach bar in mexico deciding how to move on after T2. Carl the Terminator rolls up and unloads 3 shotgun blasts to little Johns chest and kills him. Sarah is knocked out by the terminator and comes to to find John dead and then it shows title and jumps to modern day. There's a title card that says Guatemala 1998. It's after Sarah's voiceover reveals that they did stop Skynet from rising, but there were other Terminators sent back to eliminate John. One just found him too late. Set in Mexico City, Grace arrives from 2042 and finds the new john connor who is the daniella character and they go on the run from the rev 9. Sarah comes and saves them on freeway and tells them she found them via gps texts she gets randomly w coordinates to terminators so she hunts them. The augmented human runs the coordinates on the text and she has the same coordinates tattooed on her body, so they go there and find arnold. He is the same t800 that killed john in the beginning. He lost his purpose after killing john so he just lived a life and developed a kind of conscience so he decided to help sarah find a purpose by texting her the coordinates. SO they all team up and kill the rev9. Big twist i guess is that skynet never existed but humans created a program called LEGION that basically became the new skynet. Judgment day happens in like 2020 something.it should be called Terminator Equal Opportunity. They even say they don't need men at one point in the movie. The classic Brad Fiedel theme isn't in it all and when Arnie opens the door in the cabin the Dun dun dun dun plays. Just bad.

Attached: dark fate.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

is arnold going to say it?

I'll be back

All of the Terminators were sent back to kill John. They weren't sent from a new post-T2 timeline - they were all sent with Uncle Bob to different places to guarantee John's death. But when the T-800 terminates John in 1998, Skynet has already been prevented, so it's safe-guarding a future that no longer exists. The T-800 and Rev-9 re from alternate futures - The T-800 is from the same future as T1/T2, the Rev-9 from this new one with Legion. Super feminist at points in the film, but the story is well executed.

>Terminator: Dark People

Attached: terminator roof.jpg (738x369, 74K)

When skynet never happens, why does the new terminator looks like a skynet terminator?

You mean nigger? Yes, three times.

because

sounds like a madtv skit

>tfw most of this turd was shot where my family goes on holidays
it's a comfy fisher town in the south of spain, pic related. I'm pretty sure they filmed there because it was disgustingly cheap for them

I might just go watch it to guess where they filmed exactly in certain scenes

Attached: 1.png (1170x600, 1.06M)

Why does a Terminator need a house?

Fake and gay

so what you are saying is terminator 2 was just a waste of time?
whats the point of making another t-1000 clone as the main villian?

because cameron dosent' give a shit anymore

Yup, bought ta hunt me sum terminators.

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x215, 9K)

>Cameronfags support this
God i hate you Cameronfags so much. Let's pretend he's original and remotely good. Lets pretend he's not a corporate bitch shitting out movies for corporations. Lets pretend hes done anything good besides the 15 of T2 that wasn't a ripoff of robocop. Lets pretend he understands cinematography and costume design. Lets pretend he knows color palette and theme. Let's pretend he isn't garbage. Okay what now? Kill yourself faggot thats what and stop pretending

>It's the same shit yet again.

Wow amazing.

>Terminator Dark Fate Plot Leak
>Mexican girl is in trouble and being hunted by a terminator
>good terminator tries to save her but is weak
>Sarah Connor saves her
>plot twist you *totally* didn't see coming (probably good terminator turning bad)
>the end

Ugh thanks for the leaks now I dont even have to watch the preview.
I am definitely not seeing that holy shit

Possibly, but it sounds believable enough that it could very well happen. That is how low the quality of entertainment has fallen.

There would be a fuckton of police at the steelworks at the end of T2. All the evidence was destroyed, Sarah would be back in the loony bin and John would be with another foster family or an institution.

Why can’t there just be new franchises? Why must everything be a copy of a copy of a copy with diminishing returns all the way down?

Who watches these movies? I don't get why there is still a market for this nonsense.

Attached: 1558058781442.jpg (604x604, 53K)

>he was going to watch it beforehand

Attached: surprised emma.jpg (1920x2392, 535K)

Plot twist is that Sarah Connor is actually a Terminator.

Plot twist is that [John Connor] is actually a [Mexican]

Nostalgia, I presume

Why they had to do our /dipshit/ dirt like this? Did Cameron really approve this?

Of all the things to complain about this you’re mad about T2 being retroactively pointless? That’s been the case since T3 on

fuck james cameron and fuck this movie

he endorsed all the crap made after T2 and ruined cinema worldwide with his shitty 3d tech

Honestly probably not. I didnt really watch anything terminator related since Christian Bale yelled at the lighting guy

Guess I'll just watch the Chronicles show.

Just fucking end the franchise already. Jesus Christ.

again if john connor was killed by clone arnold, why bother making another t-1000 if it failed the mission?
why the killer of john connor is sitting in the house while agent smith is the main villan?

>We're making the true sequel to T2 this time, I swear!
This franchise has become an embarassement, Cameron should go fuck himself

Thanks, OP, you just saved me time and money.
What a shitshow.

>finds the new john connor who is the daniella character

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Why didn't Skynet send a nuke in a flesh cocoon to los Angeles?

tfw Cameron becomes one of the corporate villains from his own movies.

Attached: lKPaHzp.jpg (575x356, 20K)

Why are they so desperate to make a franchise out of this? Every fucking film is more retarded and embarrassing than the last.

>Sarah's voiceover reveals that they did stop Skynet from rising, but there were other Terminators sent back to eliminate John. One just found him too late.
>found him too late.
what?

greed is one helluva drug

>they go there and find arnold. He is the same t800 that killed john in the beginning. He lost his purpose after killing john so he just lived a life and developed a kind of conscience so he decided to help sarah find a purpose by texting her the coordinates
this is so stupid I actually believe it

I suppose that's the only reason to. I wont be giving a single penny to the producers of this shit show.

>Big twist i guess is that skynet never existed but humans created a program called LEGION that basically became the new skynet.
That doesn't even make sense

Skynet from the future sent Terminators to different points in time. They eventually kill John, but the Terminator they were studying which gave birth to that future timeline's Skynet was destroyed.

Because OP is a fag who doesn't use paragraphs. Didn't even read it, just annoys the absolute piss out of me.

Attached: 1552765799025.jpg (1237x973, 259K)

who's the boy in the middle?

They'll keep making them as long as they make money.

Happened in Geneisys

it worked because it was the son of the original skynet maker

So how does the T-800, which is from Skynet's future, know about the location of the REV 9, which is from LEGION's future? The two machines wouldn't necessarily be capable of communicating with each other since they don't share the same architecture, nor would they know of the existence of each other.

Dylan Roof. A shame Hollywood is so creatively, and morally, bankrupt to cast a convicted mass murderer.

It could've adapted and reprogrammed itself to send signals on Legion's network, but that doesn't explain how it was able to know of Legion's existence.

>He is the same t800 that killed john in the beginning. He lost his purpose after killing john so he just lived a life and developed a kind of conscience
This is too retarded.

Why the FUCK would Sarah be friends with the Terminator that killed John?

>midget over the hill soccer mom
>midget ex-Chipotle cashier
>some faggots idea of an ideal "woman" that has zero tits, zero ass, and looks more like a beta 14 year old boy
pic related

Attached: This is your home now and forever.jpg (638x848, 178K)

also why would sarah connor even bother keep fighting the terminators?
shes the kind of woman to commit suicide if that shit happened

is terminator really popular in mexico or something

Why are they so insistent of getting rid of John Connor?

Attached: 1559358182344.gif (171x172, 962K)

they're going to cast his mexican bastard as the next terminator so they're getting the market ready

Exploring the idea of a terminator successfully killing John and just wandering with no purpose is pretty neat but the rest of this reminds me of Genisys or even t3.
>We thought we prevented judgement day but skynet comes anyway with under a new name and new gimmick terminator. Watch as we try to recreate T2.
Was hoping for something more original. This mind as well be the sequel to TG.

T3 doesn't retroactively make T2 pointless, it craps on the message it tries to impact at the end but in terms of narrative John Connor still mattered. If this leak is true, they are pulling a Last Jedi on steroids. It would be like if in the scene where Rey gives Luke the lightsaber, Luke trips and falls off the cliff before saying a single line of dialog.

disregard his leadership and what he's sacrificed for others. he's a white dude, and it's women's time to lead

Attached: connor.jpg (763x433, 58K)

They're financed and paid by Jewish billionaires that want to end the white race because - ironically - the whites are the one thing that can stop the Jewish hellscape of a future of 70 IQ slaves.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Thank you for your service

It’s fake because Schwartz’s character will be the antagonist. He’s not playing the terminator

Imagine being this retarded. Give it a rest

To be fair, the franchise was perfectly tolerable before Genisys

it sounds like a clusterfuck, ill buy it, sounds real.

It's not thaaaaaaaat bad since at least John Connor wasn't established as the primary protagonist in either of the first 2 films

Just send in the female GhostBusters

they only had to film the S.M. Stirling T2 sequel novels to make KINO worthy of being a T2 sequel.

instead we get these chris-chan tier turdfests.

china, and boomers

the real plot twist is that it got greenlit and made.

Lmao, if this is true then it's going to be an even bigger shitfest than I imagined.

i cant wait for people to defend this movie while bashing T3

If true I'm going to just go ahead and skip over this, I never had confidence in it to begin with

well they destroyed the chip and the arm in T2 so Skynet never was a thing
since there are several T-800s that were sent back they probably reversed engineered it from their carcass.

BOOMERS will watch ANYTHING with Arnold in it.

ANYTHING.
it sounds so fucking bad, that I'm not even going to pirate it, never mind watch it.
he was so alpha, that he made her wet. shes a woman, they get off on that sort of thing.