Since book discussion is now allowed >>115947567

Since book discussion is now allowed does Yea Forums like lolita?

Attached: lolita.jpg (518x800, 163K)

pretty boring actually

yes, nabokov was a master of prose

I didn't think Vanity Fair could give a relevant comment about Lolita.

Of course Yea Forums likes it. Do you even know where you are and who posts here?

>dem shoes
Is that where Wentworth Miller got the idea from with his Stoker film?

I watched the kubrick flick if that counts haha

no. The ending triggered me so hard (in a bad way)

It starts good but gets pretty dumb later on.

this

cringe

>mods accidentally leave up an irrelevant thread that the guy posted on accident
>Yea Forums uses this a chance to post pedo shit

you guys never surprise me but always amaze me.

Real life H.H. here, the book is pretty inaccurate, at least as it relates to modern times/girls.

Could you go into more detail about what you mean??

Tell us more user.

Warhammer is pure cringe

The main character was an unreliable narrator who was abusing a child. There is no way anything you say should be trusted you pedo freak. Kill yourself.

sounds lit

Yikes, back to your containment sub

It's not like that though, the book is kind of a mentl torture for a pedo after the first part.

>girls are completely innocent and have no sexual feelings until [insert age of consent in your area]!

>plebs who thinks it's just pedo smut

Attached: 1515456.png (645x729, 56K)

his chess book was better

Attached: 1558798341114.jpg (720x720, 156K)

but it is

I'm glad modern normies are afraid of it. the humbert memeposting would be worse than CIA posting if any of them actually knew the story

I don't want people to think that I'm a pedo so fuck no I'm not reading that shit

>Since book discussion is now allowed
You sound like a mighty butthurt faggot. And like you don't have any life outside this stupid board.

Only the first part when he's fantasizing about her, afterwards it breaks your expectations in all the ways that a pedo wouldn't want, for example the first time he's going to actually have sex with her, he discovers that she's actually pretty experienced, this is a massive blow to a pedo's fantasies of introducing a girl to sexuality, if you identify at all with the protagonist you are in for a hell of a ride, it's filled with paranoia, self doubt and betrayal; it's painful, this is what is so incredible about the book, it understands and breaks a pedo's mindset in a masterful way, it still haunts me to this day.

Attached: 1418250157459.jpg (338x450, 27K)

those shoes, socks, and short skirts are so sexy. there must be a name for that particular subset of the cute little girl fetish