Is Alita top tier waifu material?

Is Alita top tier waifu material?
She's just such a sweetie pie, I love it!

Attached: I_Just_Wanna_Pinch_Those_Cheeks.png (649x538, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115796618
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115797502
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115845290
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115866220
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907030
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907055
psychiatry.org/patients-families/schizophrenia/what-is-schizophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1559394318052.jpg (785x785, 380K)

She cute

Stay in your containment discord faggot

Stay in your containment discord faggot

Honestly she's the closest I've ever come to having a waifu.

Alita is a cute!

Attached: 1554653662388.png (595x595, 281K)

this, i always found anime fags pathetic for having a waifu but alita made me feel like worshipping her

>floplita is an absolute abomination of an adaptation
>performs appallingly at the box office
>trust me guys, there will be a sequel!
Well, I'm convinced

Attached: 1558854753718.jpg (743x667, 84K)

Attached: 1558095665460.jpg (800x7200, 1.51M)

>all of human civilization will happen inside virgo

it's crazy we can observe so much of the universe

By the time we leave the solar interstellar neighborhood we won't even be humans any more
Either we'll be some kind of transhumans or all that's left will be robots or a singularity

it's crazy that there are still people here right now that aren't /healed/

she QT

You've been warned enough about your thinly veiled gens, at this point you should expect to be reported on sight. Stay on Yea Forums, you'll be happier there.

Some of the thread's made since the ban have contained actual good movie conversations dumbo. But yes some of these are just trying to get the gens back, some not all. Just because the gen was banned, doesn't mean were not allowed to talk about the movie full stop...

Attached: avatar reddit.jpg (938x630, 588K)

>Just because the gen was banned, doesn't mean were not allowed to talk about the movie full stop...

That's literally and unironically exactly what it means.

i love her fluffy hair i want to stroke ittttttttttttttttttttttt

Attached: alitabattleangel-eyepaint-700x299.jpg (700x299, 18K)

Attached: Alifagsultimate.png (2500x2000, 1.55M)

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU *****RETARDS***** LIKE THIS MEDIOCRE FLICK THIS MUCH?? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???
IF I SAW YOU ON THE STREET I WOULD PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE FOR BEING COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY RETARDED
I'M NOT KIDDING, THIS IS NOT A FUCKING SHITPOST.

They dont want to stay on discord, they dont want to make thread on trash, they dont even want to bump their 8ch board.

Wow you really took the time to do all that huh

The more you can get me on archie the better.
Also

Alita poster admits they would organize a raid on Yea Forums if their general is removed
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115796618
Alita poster admits they have a janitor who has told them he is a janitor
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115795982/#115797502
Mod/janitor from the discussion in the linked threads above leaves up discord advertising while multiple users admit they have reported it.
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115845290
Thread full of wiped posts while the discord advertising link stays up
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/
Discord posters admit they plan on organizing raid threads
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115838476/#115866220
Same mod/janitor leaves up discord link while post exposing them not even a minute after is deleted
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907030
>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/115905912/#115907055

Do you really think anyone on there gives a damn about you

This isn't avatar though... Did you take your meds Alitard?

You're more pathetic than then because you joined their discord, waited and then screenshotted their chat to feel superior. Fucking hang you'rself you coward.

Attached: coward.png (678x174, 76K)

Yeah, totally unrelated user who started this kind of thread

Attached: liar.png (618x137, 25K)

I didnt waited, just search for 8ch and /trash/ key words and read a little what they discussed about it. Then i kept seeing alita thread so...

lol this guy is seething. What's wrong, did you lose the only thing in life that gave you meaning?

What did I lose? I haven't even seen alita, just pointing out how sad it is to sit in their discord, gathering chat messages to post on an anonymous image board

That doesn't mean they started the thread

based and cowardpilled

keep your head up pal, maybe you'll learn to love shitting up /trash/ just as much as you loved shitting up Yea Forums.

>full stop
>followed by three periods
Back to the discord you go

>115953331
just IMAGINE being this guy....
like holy fuck, nothing but pity I feel for you.

You'll have to edit the image slightly since the shill mod will add it to the auto filter list next time

Yikes

everybody on this website is pathetic, nobody denies that. alitafags are specially pathetic because of their obsession with a mediocre movie. If Alita made a billion or was critically acclaimed I would understand a little, but since none of those things turned out to be true this makes no sense to me how obsessed they are.

Yeah, maybe a took a little more time than necessary but from now on anytime ill see an alita thread ill just have to post one picture insteadof wasting my time trying to argue with you dumbass, plus you cant lie if all your counterpoints are all refuted in one place already

I liked stopping by /alita/ every few threads to chitchat, but at this point it's kind of sad, they need to just regroup somewhere else, it was obvious they couldn't stay here forever
>/tvg/ board request for tv generals
that's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard as a board request

I considered seeing this, but you fags are turning it into the MLP of movies so I will avoid it.

Attached: 1553674796263.png (434x521, 43K)

So people are only allowed to like a movie if it makes a billion dollars? Nobody talks about Captain Marvel at all any more

I didn't even read the image or chats, it's just pathetic you spent even 10 minutes in that server, with them. Grow up.

Look at this dood

Attached: 52316ADF-A64D-4DE0-9A9E-710E13B7CA09.png (750x1334, 544K)

Ill dont even think theyll post often enough for me to be considering spaming, but thanks for the advice

>counterpoints refuted all in one place
I'm not entirely sure what you think you're proving except that you clearly need a new hobby

Not it doesn't idiot... you can have thread topic's related to the movie. Why you think the jenny's have allowed it idiot?

>Is Alita top tier waifu material?
"No..."

Attached: 1558288553941.jpg (230x205, 12K)

post lewd alitas

That's very mature of you user

this only proves you are:
legitimately a neet
legitimately an incel
legitimately a shut in
legitimately antisocial
legitimately have depression
legitimately have obsessive-compulsive disorder
legitimately have social anxiety disorder, and panic disorder.

Attached: _zoloft_en.png (640x300, 32K)

Stop lying, no one cares about alita threads except alifafgs. Stop falseflagging already. You can say i wasted my time fine, but the image is relevant to why you shouldnt post here about this fucking shit movie

Same, good thing I've read the manga so I'm 100% sure it'll not even be as good. If you can just read the main manga and skip Last Order.

Wow great thread with thought provoking film discussion bravo

That broad sucks. And her face looks dumb.

>no one cares about alita threads except alitafags
I think you proved that statement wrong all by yourself

Im proving all alita threads are made by liars.

No one cares about Alita anymore now, Emilia is our new queen she is much more charismatic, popular, and cooler. Haha Alita is so lame

Attached: D4yXmf0X4AY3R9q.0.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

I am going to dox the gook

It's different from the manga in some ways but as a fan of the manga prior to the movie it's one of the best adaptations of anything I've ever seen

Your loss user.

I dont defend alitafags by trying to insult the shitposters, i want to derail the thread so no i dont care. Remember im wasting my time, it doesnt matter

>blah blah blah see my meanie words? ARE YOU OFFENDED PLEASE BE OFFENDED
You are legitimately a faggot or a nigger, because only those two groups give power to words. Cry more, niggerfaggot. Go back to /trash/

Attached: 1558072758889.png (216x212, 18K)

What exactly do you think they're lying about

Post wrist fatboy

Wanting to talk about movie. They already had those same discussion, they plan to post picture with discords link in it because they dont think they got enough people to make a succesful raid. They cant believe they are not that much of their group. They got banned and dont want to go away then when got exposed claimed they are some anons who dont like discord because he is anonymous wtv. Those thread get annonced on discrod as theyy get made

Nice deflect nigger, post hand. Show everyone your melanin enrichment.

Read my post again, I said what doesn't make sense to me is how obsessed they are with the movie, it makes sense that someone would like a movie and want to talk about it. But there was some faggot who said he watched Alita 31 times, now that's not normal is it, that's being an autist, and that applies to most of that general.
>but starwarsfags probably watched the force awakens more than 31 times!!!
they're also autists.

I asked first fatty. You’re probably a gook like the other obsessed autist anyhow.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Get the FUCK out of my general

>I haven't seen the movie, but a lot of critics hated it and it only made $404M so it must be mediocre at best

>I don't have to prove anything to you
And I have nothing to prove to you either. Now shut the FUCK up RETARD.

this is turning into some chris-chan shit where the faggots doing the stalking end up being more autistic than the one they stalk
holy shit nigger get a fucking life

You have no proof that anyone is planning a raid and it just sounds like they post links to new threads so that they can go talk about the movie with other people like they used to
This whole conspiracy is in your head

exactly if we wanted to share links we would just use our discord and raid you guys like we always do

>autism
So you're upset that people get autistic about things? I don't get it

Why does this movie have such an autistic fanbase?

You didnt post any shit because i exposed you before, you stop posting the pictures when i started actually

Whatever you tell yourself alitanigger

seething

I suspect a lot of these people were bronies or in some equally autistic fandom. It's also a manga adaptation so naturally it attracts autists.

wanted to watch this in theaters, but nobody would go with me. why is the torrent taking so long?

I still haven't seen any of them do a raid in the first place but I also haven't been following them to every corner of the internet

>psychiatry.org/patients-families/schizophrenia/what-is-schizophrenia

Attached: acu.png (443x555, 55K)

I'm getting beyond worried for him, clearly has very bad mental health issues.

woah there your cholesterol levels honey.

Keep denying it i dont care

because you're a creep lmao you're like saving all of our private conversations. Like ew, dude wtf

disney fucked the release

no, I'm mostly curious as to why they are obsessed. I wish I could understand though, I never loved anything like these autists love Alita. And no you can't convert me to your cult, I've already watched the movie and found it mediocre.

Your gonna make me cry, youre so edgy

1080p brrip when

I never went into those alita generals but did everyone in their really go full retard? did a mod make post banning them?

Attached: 1558947709608.png (240x240, 49K)

I still don't know what you think you're exposing

Attached: axy.png (645x592, 51K)

>Anger, agression, inappropriate emotional response
See
You respond to the wrong people?

nothing, hes exposing nothing. apart from his very worrying mental health issues that need to be seen and treated IMMEDIATELY!

July 19. Webrip July 9.

Based, alitatrannies are seething over this image

The actual Alita fans didn't go full retard, a janitor admitted that he was watching the threads and people jumped on that
Also a load of trolling now that high school is on summer break

we're really not, more worried about who's hurt him. To make him this butthurt.

Thanks user

Nah just what kinda sad how it ended, but hey. what can you do?

I've been here for 10 years and I have NEVER seen someone unironically say "we're not" before. Take your pimozide.

Im not schyzo because i seem obsessed, you are retarded, go do 3 years of med school before daring to think making a diagnosis. What making fun of mental ilness is less pathetic than someone following you ? What point would it serves if i were real schyzo ? I wouldnt event consider your post. Thats the thing i hate about you, you are clearly edgy teen, yeah i may seem pathetic but at least i dont call you asocial because you found your best friends on Yea Forums

the person taking screenshots has untreated schizophrenia and doesnt know it. he needs urgent care

Unless you're on their discord there's no way you could know that they're not just laughing about it

Why is this offtopic thread still up, ABIB? you don't allow us waifu threads for anything else

The jannie admitted to protecting the threads even when it was only him and one other user talkng

angry teenage shitposters and literal psychopaths like tanked it

>>>discord

stay mad kiddo

We call that coping

Attached: cope.png (554x471, 52K)

Does that scare you though? The fact that me and my crew run this board, even though you cried till you got our gen banned we still own you and our thread is still up. So at the end of the day, we win. Not you.

>Alitrannies now playing the armchair psychologist angle
Uh, hate to break it to you guys but getting diagnosed with autism does not make you an expert or educated in psychology at all.

They dont even talk about why they got banned, they blame the troll and that someone pretented to be a janny even if the janny wrote on this discord and they admit to not have seen any trolling until well past 400th threads

Ok so get mad at the janny don't take it out on everyone else and especially don't spam us with your bullshit crusade

no one spends 18 hours following a discord to take pictures of their conversations

you were spying on them when i went to bed and you are still spying 18 hours later
you are a mentally damaged stalker

Attached: axw1 -k.png (642x594, 60K)

why is it that the second everyone posts on discord they all sound like cock sucking faggots? we're all from Yea Forums, act like it

That screenshot is from last night and the collage with all the stuff written on it is from today so that's not proof they're seething over it

please

See After this came out the mods did damage control and banned the general. The other posters replying to you are doing damage control and finding any excuse.
"summer" on Yea Forums doesnt start until after Yea Forumseddits toy fair(e3) finishes

is it really spying though if its a public discord?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why the gen was banned

OP here. Wow, I had no idea Alita was so divisive here.

loool, whatever you say to make you feel better. You dont even aknowledge that you cant talk abou the movie and keep being shit on here. Do you want me to post more screencaps of you crying about it ?

I'm pretty sure generals were fine until Yea Forums changed their rules a few days ago

>friend just got away from a break-up
>me and the bros watched Alita
>afterward friend has Alita as his phone wallpaper
/healed/

Why is that ? They talked about it yesterday so theyre not coping today ? Youre still so fucking stupid

generals arent allowed on Yea Forums

basically this

If you can spend 5 days looking at their discord you must weight 300 pounds and have type 2 diabetes.

You assumed i spent all this time to do it. Theres a search option in discord chat. Not because you dont know how to use internet or the computer that anyone else is as retarder as you

You said they're seething over that screencap collage but then you used a screencap from last night as your proof but that doesn't prove anything

was there any proof that guy was even a janitor or did you retards just fall for some roleplaying?

The generals got a bit stale, and started getting spammed by trolls, so the mods decided sage the gens, which desu was the best move. As there's not much fresh content to be had until when the BluRay drops and when there's more anons to discuss the movie with.

This one seething madman just has mental issue's, and is obsessed with /ALITA/.

Uh so which one of the two

He joined the discord but never posted and has watched them and taken pictures of their conversations for 5 days straight.
He is online on the discord for 18 hours a day.

They are legitimately dumb, every good point they ignore and continure to cry trolls

The fact that trying to make a thread about it on /qa/ gets you "upload fail" should tell you everything

If generals were flat out not allowed they wouldn't have been able to make 500 of them

Fuck all y'all

you type like a fucking 12 year old
show us where the alitafags touched you

So this is why other gens got nuked too?

Aaaaaaaaaand that a flat out lie.

youre really ignoring why it changed ?

>SHIIIEEEEET WE WUZ Yea Forums NIGGA WE BE RUNNING THIS SHIT
>B-but, uh we can't make the generals on the board I own
AHAHAHAHA you're a fucking loser
You own nothing you fat sack of shit.

Fuck the haters Jimbo

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Based

I assumed i spent the full 5days doing it, retard. I can still manage my time even with shitposting, it dont take most of my time

You mean besides the fact that the shitposting was the same as always and the only difference was that expose happened and then they were banned?

No I'm well aware of why it changed but everything they were doing was within the rules until the rules changed

Get a job you fat slant eyed cunt

Like i said on othrers thread before, why bother take the effort to write correctly when you wont understand it or youll deform it anyway ?

She's not even that good an actress. Go back to your bar, hipster trash.

Yes they do. Where do you think the term Discord tranny comes from, newfag?
>inb4 t-those people are insane too!
Cry more

Attached: 1528855348479.png (564x420, 41K)

Your lies cant get me, you cant keep inventing random stuff to try and get me. you assume i didnt make nothing else those past 3 day but spy your discord. I used the search ffeatures to look what i wanted. its not that hard and surely didnt take me too much of my time

But the rules that the janitors have to follow haven't changed in years

Based on that they're mostly just talking about how the generals got deleted and what to do next, unless you're literally just upset that they're using a discord

Did you get banned from their discord

Sure thing Chong. I’m the one making shit up. Eat your fucking pork buns and hit the road.

>newfag
No one over the age of 20 gives enough of a shit about trannies to follow their fag discords for screencaps. What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Theyre discussing how they want to spam tv but were the ones who got mad for nothing

Ok so then the janitor broke the rules not the other people on the thread

Why are alita newfags ignoring that one of their own got the general removed?

Now you insinuating im asian and dont realise youre lying to yourself ? I mean you have 1 chance on 5 to be correct on this one. wtf

so is this what tranny discord looks like? I thought you guys were making it up

And he was part of that general and told you he was a janitor which you took advantage of. This is against their guidelines

That's not the /alita/ discord.

I don't see anything on that about spam

He said he was a janitor AFTER he stopped doing janny stuff. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?

I'm pretty sure they're aware of it but what do you expect them to do about it

I hope mark whalberg beats you into a coma.

>Your lies cant get me,
paranoia
>you cant keep inventing random stuff to try and get me
persecution complex
>yeah i may seem pathetic but at least i dont call you asocial because you found your best friends on Yea Forums
delusional complex
antisocial behavior

Contact The National Institute of Mental Health Information Resource Center
Available in English and Español
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. eastern time, M-F
Email: [email protected]

Attached: hhhh.png (509x274, 126K)

>one of the shitposters turned out to be an actual obsessive lunatic
That certainly explains some things.

We've all seen how protected those threads are and were up until that reveal. If the story was what you're saying then the generals would still be up, but it's not because he abused his powers.

Get out of here you fucking creep

wouldn't a discord be better than a general anyway? you can post whatever you want without accidentally getting banned

No but this is

Attached: bloodplay.png (983x681, 147K)

See

You need to go to jail

You cant believe we will ignore the discord where you did meetup with the janny. fuck off liar thinking we will believe you