prev

Attached: ToJ.png (1279x562, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hls7xkBH0WU&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Rya1JlUac
grrm.livejournal.com/504703.html?page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reply to this post or Stannis will die in Winterfell

Remimder to watch Brienne BTFO Loras and the fag guard and Renly getting stabbed for "Pride Month" lads

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

Fuck you

Young Griff

Attached: ea77f749a2b660796a4888713215385b89fffb96_hq.jpg (564x648, 56K)

Salsa best girl and is my waifu

Attached: sansa_stark_1_0_by_daenerys_mod-d4hwysi.jpg (493x709, 107K)

aryas wife

Attached: gendry the BVLL.jpg (1913x1068, 678K)

who /thefyrerises/ here

Attached: 1378679358000.png (472x624, 149K)

>laughs at your height in you're path

Attached: emilia-clarke-and-access-hollywood-gallery.jpg (470x271, 35K)

is ned's actor in anything else good? really enjoyed his part here

He looks like a twink to me

Attached: 1558200666460.gif (450x386, 2.11M)

Based

Attached: 651BA179-C6EF-41A8-9C37-AF3D6B55FCC6.jpg (1200x1097, 114K)

>Heir to the Iron throne
>Betrothed to some noble girl
>Loves another woman, though
>Calmy abdicates his claim for the sake of love instead of running off
>Still on good terms with everyone afterwards

Was Duncan just a non retarded version of Rhaegar?

Attached: DUNK.png (670x842, 448K)

>*knock* *knock* *knock*
>Sansa
>*knock* *knock* *knock*
>Sansa
>*knock* *knock* *knock*
>Sansa
>WHAT
>BAZINGOS

vroom vroom!!

Attached: busdany.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

book sansa is top waifu but sophie is a disgusting slag

Mature Griff

Attached: 694150D4-2109-4EF0-9204-E01C9A5AF058.jpg (900x751, 111K)

>Chad Thundercock of Chaoskampfland
based

noh

Probably the only non-retarded/insane Targ. Probably because he's not born of incest though
Also with Rhaegar it wasn't love, he was literally insane and egotistical enough to think some prophecy is about him, so he kidnaps Lyanna to genetically engineer the Prince that was Promised.

>Emilia had the character she loved turned into Hitler and will probably die of a brain aneurysm in five years
>Kit lives in a castle with the cutest girl on the show
Get cucked femcel
The Show isn't canon

Kit just checked into rehab because of alcoholism and short jokes.

based or cringe?

Attached: renly lannister.jpg (1910x1072, 929K)

>attractive
>strong
>giant
damn, get him a genius wife, quick

based qt

Attached: 1558840772897.jpg (781x807, 132K)

That map is fucking cringe

GOD I WISH MY SISTERS WERE HOT

Attached: 66EC653F-4A76-444E-A9E7-1B349CE47189.jpg (350x369, 24K)

>Implying she cares about that

He was ashamed of his persiflage, his boasting, his pretensions of writing skill and artistic integrity; he was sorry about his cold-bloodedness, his dispassion, his inability to express what he now believed was the case- that he truly regretted ruining Game of Thrones, that he missed the show as much as anybody and wished its fall hadn't been necessary. Even as he circulated his film set he knew that the smiles disappeared when he passed by. He received so many menacing tweets that he could read them without any reaction except curiosity. He kept to his apartment all day, flipping over book pages, looking at his destiny in every Frey and Dayne.

George R. R. Martin came up from Santa Fe at one P.M. on the 8th. He had no grand scheme. No strategy. No agreement with higher authorities. Nothing but a vague longing for redemption, and a generalized wish for revenge against David Benioff . George R. R. Martin would be ordered to serve a life sentence in the New Mexico Penitentiary for second degree murder. Over seven million signatures would eventually be gathered in a petition asking for Martin's book release, and in 2020, President Donald Trump would pardon the man.

There would be no eulogies for David, no photographs of his body would be sold in sundries stores, no people would crowd the streets in the rain to see his funeral cortege, no biographies would be written about him, no children named after him, no one would ever pay twenty-five cents to stand in the rooms he grew up in. The shotgun would ignite, and D.B. Weiss would scream, but David Benioff would only lay on the floor and look at the ceiling, the light going out of his eyes before he could find the right words.

Attached: The_Assassination_of_GoT.jpg (1116x466, 324K)

Attached: 1557158193050.jpg (490x490, 62K)

He will be fine. It is difficult to accept life as a manlet, but it can be done.

cute and dangerous!

>the cutest girl on the show
Uhmm sweaty

Attached: 155230593246276368.png (635x316, 120K)

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

>seven kingdoms
>the kingdoms are empires
what did whichever autist made this mod mean by this?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I appreciate this post.

swn sit on your face and take the life from you

Attached: rollygirl .webm (1920x1080, 2.59M)

obviously in this fanfic the seven kingdoms have all gone independent, otherwise there's an Iron Throne empire title with the kingdoms under them

Attached: storm king edric.jpg (1906x1067, 946K)

It's purely so lord paramountcy's can function

If Stannis was real he'd probably be posting somewhere in this cesspit

Slim is better

jesus bran

Attached: bran vs radmure.jpg (1909x1070, 796K)

Reminder that young griff is the reason why GRRM can’t finish the books. He doesn’t know where to place the Targaryen rivalry in importance and order of conflicts since there’s also Euron and the Others. He was introduced too late, we barely know anything about him, and he won’t get a pov. Questions are also raised like:
>why the fuck wasn’t he raised with Viserys and Daenerys?
>why didn’t Varys do more to set up Westeros for his return?
>He created chaos by killing Kevan, but why didn’t he try to destabilize the Lannister rule in the first book?
>why did he undermine Rhaegar and manipulate Aerys?
>Why wasn’t Aegon given a dragon egg by Illyrio?

In my playthrough during Bobby's Rebellion the Wildfire went off killing Jaime, Hoster Tully, Rhaegar, Elia, Aerys, Rhaella, Viserys, Daenerys, King's Landing is a ruin and Duskendale is the new capital changing hands every year

>why didn’t he try to destabilize the Lannister rule in the first book?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he told Joff he should kill Ned

>why didn’t he try to destabilize the Lannister rule in the first book?
they say while they're talking that it's too soon, remember?

If that happens, there really should be an event chain for all seven kingdoms going independent. If they choose to keep it going, then Dorne, Iron Isles and North should be calling for independence.
Without dragons and a strong King to keep it going on inertia (as Bobby B was), the united Seven Kingdoms is just a symbol. If Robert gets blown up by Wildfire, I could see independence for all happening. Stannis was a literal who at the time and he only pressed his claim after the Baratheon dynasty was solidified as royal.

I think it's funny ho we are supposed to hate Robert for trying to "save" Lyanna when she literally fell in love with a batshit insane person and was as selfish as her lover.

>genetically engineer the Prince that was Promised.
based and Dune-pilled

that was LF I'm pretty sure though I might just be remembering a line that never happened

>why the fuck wasn’t he raised with Viserys and Daenerys?
Probably because they wanted them as pretenders, for more chaosh
>He created chaos by killing Kevan, but why didn’t he try to destabilize the Lannister rule in the first book?
No need, Joff and Cersei would've fucked up anyway
>Why wasn’t Aegon given a dragon egg by Illyrio?
They were expensive paperweights until Dany an hero'd herself

Nice mod and good game. Last time I played it I tried to get cersei and myrish swamp together.

>tfw every time you start Roberts Rebellion Rhaella dies of depression like 2 days in so no Dany to marry Aegon to
>Have to pollinate fucking Velaryons instead

Based

What a brainlet post. But the most stupid part of this entire post was def:
>and he won’t get a pov
Of fucking course he won't, kings and claimant kings NEVER get pov chapters, have you been paying attention at all?

meme magic won the election i'm not going to risk it

Attached: download (1).jpg (201x250, 9K)

I had Shireen name her son Renly

cringe

Have to remember she was like 16 or something. She was an impressionable teenager and knew fuck all about Robert. Rhaegar was 20 something and if he was sensible, he would've abdicated Dragonstone to infant Aegon or brother Viserys, declared Aerys mad and made his relationship clear. Sure Robert would've been pissed, but it could've been all resolved with a duel between them instead of a war.
Robert's Rebellion and the fall of House Targaryen is 100% the fault of Rhaegar and Targshit madness. I mean Aerys helped, but that goes under Targ madness.

S oto anyone who has read the books, did you like LOTR? I'm thinking of reading the series, but not sure if I will like it.

Bobby lived, the Stormlands got independance but nowhere else sadly. As usual it was the Riverlands that suffered the worst.

I don't like it when nice characters do mean and uncomfy stuff in this mod

Attached: 1558898221528.png (444x434, 171K)

double dubs

Attached: 67847398724jk.jpg (573x426, 14K)

AYO HOL UP!

YOU AINT SPEAKIN TO DA ONE TRUE KANG LIKE DIS!

FUCKIN CRACKA ASS BOLTONS

Attached: C4104891-5F76-44B4-8B48-61A12C36D6A3.png (215x218, 121K)

It's random anyway, based on cultures. You can easily add more names for AI to pick or for you to suggest by editing cultures file, ck II is easy to mod.

Sure, books are better, though lotr has great audiobooks too.

Somehow it's still more consistent than later seasons of the show

>kings and claimant kings NEVER get pov chapters
>a raven reaches Stannis
>he opens up the letter
>Princess Shireen has died, your grace, she was burned alive on your queen Selyse's orders
>next chapter
>Stannis I

riverlands gets fucked with independent dukes and edmure trying to reign them back in in pretty much every post-war of five kings game for me
here its Bronn, his rule of the Reach didn't go well clearly, but I took advantage and annexed parts of it

Attached: bronn of highgarden.jpg (1913x1071, 863K)

>GRRM said Stannis will burn Shireen
>Shireen is no where near Winterfell
George spoiled his own books, Stannis is winning this shit nigga

Read the damn books. Soon I will have another person on Team Saruman.

>House Blackwater gets a dynamic COA
>The Reynes don't
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this nigger Stannis some sort of Renlyfag trying to meme this into reality?

I liked the lotr books, prefered listening to them as audiobooks though
other way around for asoiaf for me

Why do you guys play this shitty game instead of the vastly superior mount and blade mod?

What if I play both faggot?

Noh

No it’s a subsect or Stannis posting. Stannischad and NiggaStannis bros unite against Renlyfags.

Attached: 29DC44C0-8477-4453-AF4C-7CF2C63B5737.jpg (333x327, 32K)

Why and how is Bronn lord of Highgarden? Or did they update the mod and add new bookmark for the show ending? I hope older bookmarks stayed the same and I hope Geroge won't make this retardation a reality.

yeah, I don't get why the title CoA isn't just automatically the dynastic CoA - like Islamic rulers in the vanilla game

Attached: 1558492131702.jpg (890x890, 144K)

Stop reminding me of Bannerlord, you faggot.

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH
BANNERLORD WITH ASOIAF MOD FUCKING WHEN BROS!?

Attached: 1556910351013.jpg (591x559, 125K)

He’s a valyrian. They’re all twinks and anime girls

When Winds comes out

which is better - AWOIAF or ACOK?

Attached: 1557795347985.gif (598x335, 197K)

I'm just doing a post-show scenario, but what if book characters existed. The mod is 100% going to follow the books, so you won't have the post-Season 8 ending as anything other than maybe a sub-mod, and not even an official one.
Also 'King Stannis' is 'Lord Tywin' renamed, I ended up getting it off of Aurane Waters.

Attached: stormbringer.jpg (1913x1071, 843K)

I dunno, seems like nigger Stannis poster got his wires crossed and tries to Stannispost but fucks it up due to his Renly influences.

For me, its Jenny of Oldstones

Attached: DC3F5877-7B2C-44A9-9A74-6E653C75BA1D.jpg (250x270, 17K)

>Alexander's empire was better than the squabbling city-states of ancient Greece that preceded it (a pity he did not live long enough to make the union with Persia permanent, and twice a pity that his successors broke it all up into smaller countries to war on each other)
>Dany successfully had all 7 kingdoms under her beck and call
>planned to expand the empire and connect it to Essos
>dies
>elective monarchy, one of the most corruptable systems, is instituted
>kingdoms start splitting
>the crown is now weak as fuck
>each kingdom's Lord is practically a king again who doesn't have to listen to anyone
>civil war guaranteed in the next 5-10 years
Does this mean Dany was right all along?

Attached: Mad Queen stands tall.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Goddamn she’s a qt

Nope, she was pretty evil. She brought a foreign horde into Westeros and was gonna unleash her Dothraki onto Essos as well. Valyrians really need to fucking go extinct.

>superior mount and blade
nah, ck II fits GoT more
Ah, I see. I thought they added a new bookmark. They do have telltale GoT game characters added for example, so I though maybe they added this too.
Show is retarded with Reach, considering that there is still Willas Tyrell and Florent claimants.Same way Stormlands should go to Edric Storm since Gendry is a nobody to stormlander bannermen and Edric's mom is nobility.

There’s a reason butchers like Saddam, Bashar and Gaddafi are needed

>Bronn, lord of highgarden

Attached: 1559305247542.jpg (750x868, 113K)

realistically bran's rule wouldn't last a month
realistically he'd never be elected in the fire place
realistically jon and tyrion would've been executed
realistically arya sailed off into certain death, forcing an innocent ship crew to their doom
realistically sansa would have to marry sweetautist to maintain some small semblance of power
realistically the north should be an uninhabited wasteland by now barely worth ruling
realistically bronn would get killed for being a completely untrustworthy turncloak
realistically...

AWOIAF

>Bashar and Gaddafi
>butchers
nah, they were too good if anything

How can one man be so beautiful?

Attached: 1558819065908.gif (500x180, 826K)

AWOIAF is too barebones, but it has a lot for potential for fucking around.
ACOK is very polished, but gets real boring after a while

How is Bronn lord of Highgarden and also master of coin?

>realistically bran's rule wouldn't last a month

Six Kingdoms collapses almost immediately

Gendry's literally a nobody peasant blacksmith. It'd be like if Bella Rivers, a prostitute bastard of Robert's ended up getting Storm's End. Gendry'd be lucky to get acknowledged in the books. In the books, seems like Edric's protected by some of Stannis' King's Men. if Stannis' Northern campaign fails, its possible someone like Justin Massey might go Bittersteel-tier and prop up the Baratheon cause using Edric from Essos.

>tfw

Attached: stannis.gif (245x135, 1.79M)

Varys deserved so much better. All of them did.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hls7xkBH0WU&pbjreload=10

Attached: 1558045458688.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Alexander also brought a foreign horde to the places he conquered. First Men and Andals and Rhoynar all brought a foreign horde to the places they conquered, that's how shit works.

And Dothraki are from Essos retard

I agree. Rhaegar could have easily thrown his father off the throne and called himself king. The Mad King had zero love from the nobles and people, while Rhaeger had a great deal of both. No one would've cared if the senile and insane king was replaced with the rightful heir a little sooner. After that, he could've duel Robert for Lyanna's love. Bobby B lwould've still had a massive chance at winning, but atleast a civil war wouldn't break out.

But instead he chose to run off with a girl he's known for a few months and inform no one about it. While also abandoning his wife and children, who he apparently loved. It was a fucking stupid decision.

Realistically Seven Kingdoms should fragment into seven kingdoms (or more) again. But I bet George will push for some high minded bullshit ending.
He was protected by Renly's men and then Davos sent him off to save him from getting burned by fire witch, so he's now in Lys. Which is where Jorah's old wife is and close to were some other characters are so maybe he will return with them.

Gaddafi maybe, but Bashar was torturing, gassing and barrel-bombing civilians like there’s no tomorrow.

Attached: file.png (2000x1334, 3.58M)

Alexander was shit

Reminder these are the only things we know will happen in the books

Attached: 1559378131964.jpg (750x796, 246K)

Big Dick Alex brought big dick Greeks to all the foreign shitholes he conquered, the only horde he brought was the MED.com horde on all the barbarian women

Yeah and slavery will come back in slaver's bay as well

I seriously want a POV chapter with Stannis so I can see what he's really thinking.

Attached: 1557835595255.png (476x629, 96K)

>Seven Kingdoms devolved into squabbling warlords
would be a kino ending

In the Reach, every other major house claims descend from House Gardener. If the Tyrells are all dead, it means full-on civil war. The region would end up looking Middle East-tier.

Do people forget Tyrion's a kinslayer and kingslayer? There's still a huge number of people who loved and respected Tywin over in the Westerlands. Did they disappear?

>gassing
let it go CIA, this meme will never stick

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Rya1JlUac

Reminder that Bronn didn't understand borrowing money and was made master of coin

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x656, 74K)

Alexander did nothing wrong besides not having a worthy heir and being a faggot.

Come to think of it, Aegon is also a good version of Alexander. He saw Westeros as one land separated by bullshit borders, toom most of them, his successors expanded to get Dorne but eventually couldn't hold it as they were usurped then that person was usurped and so on until it all collapsed after one of his descendants tried to keep it together

This.

him, Tywin and Euron would have the best POVs

>If the Tyrells are all dead, it means full-on civil war. The region would end up looking Middle East-tier.

Amazing how they forgot the Tyrell cousins.

Yeah D&D are fucking HACKS

>Do people forget Tyrion's a kinslayer and kingslayer?

Seems like modern 21st century norms are blurring with this show.

>WE ARE FIVE BILLION IN DEBT
>No worry we can just pay that back by using a little bit of *pulls out dagger* dis

>and being a faggot
faggot propaganda
nobody would take him or his bros seriously if he bummed/got bummed by them, Greeks hated faggots and especially bottoms, Thebans excluded

the oldtown warlord likes them young

Attached: queen of oldtown.jpg (1904x1068, 875K)

>Greeks hated faggots

U wot m8?

Based and Alexpilled.

Attached: aTVSO3s.png (624x434, 103K)

It wouldn't matter if all the Tyrells were dead, the Florents, Rowans, and Redwynes (and every other fucking lord in the Reach for that matter) are going to start claiming they're the rightful rulers because muh Garth Greenhand

He did nothing to even try to preserve and unite his conquests. Even if he had a proper heir, it would have broken up quickly.

based!

>Stannis was the last person to control Storm's End
>Dany ask "Who is the current Lord of Storm's End?"
>Davos has no idea who Stannis left in charge, despite being his Lord Hand

Explain this bullshit for me

Attached: 1559171682631.png (591x559, 499K)

No, it’s just speculation at this point. There’s no line. Varys at one point tells Tyrion he thinks LF influenced joff, but if anything that might be a blind to hide his own participation.

>He did nothing to even try to preserve and unite his conquests.
Imagine being this much of a dumbass

Attached: 1459489563495.png (468x345, 226K)

Baelor Hightower is supposedly a megachad

Why did the show pretend all these houses didn't exist after the Tyrells "died"?

isildurdefiance.png

It's complicated. The Greeks felt that a young boy needed to be groomed by a grown man and that it was the duty of a respectable man needed to take a child lover. Neither were supposed to enjoy it too much.

Greeks loved faggotry. It would be the CHAD Romans you're thinking of

So maybe that is George's point after all. Dany was right but no one else could or would see it and Westeros is the worse for it.

Under her benevolent dictatorship. Iron Isles couldn't rebel because their "Lord" declared himself king. The kingdoms wouldn't have their own armies made up of different Lord's armies. Tyrells couldn't marry the Lord of the Stormlands to wage war or conquer shit. Someone like Ramsay and Roose couldn't flay or hunt people all they like. And people wouldn't have to follow some unworthy Lord's son or daughter just because they're that Lord's kid, or fight wars because that person wants to wage war.

>It would be the CHAD Romans you're thinking of

*Persians

Well according to Davos no one lives in the Reach anymore, I guess Jaime and the Tarly's went on a genocidal campaign during the march on Highgarden

Anything for Stannis

wrong again. Persians loved faggotry too, hence why they took to Alexander like flies on shit. The Romans had zero tolerance policy for gay shit.

GODDAMMIT, Lyanna looks like a fat mexican kid

Attached: 🔫👶.jpg (317x265, 30K)

>Dany was right but no one else could or would see it and Westeros is the worse for it.

Basically uniting the world, liberating everyone from feudalism and slavery, and establishing a benevolent dictatorship of the proletariat

Yet because of moral fags it never happened.

Attached: joseph-stalin---mini-biography.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

>no one lives in the most populous kingdom
wot

>had zero tolerance policy for gay shit.

No society has zero tolerance for gay shit, every society is gay.

Romans thought giving women oral was gayer than getting fucked in the ass
Hadrian turned his gay lover into a God and Elagabalus was a discord tranny emperor

Aaaah

Jon's mother is Lyanna Stark, but his dad should've been Ned Stark.

Attached: LyannaStark.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

>Well according to Davos no one lives in the Reach anymore, I guess Jaime and the Tarly's went on a genocidal campaign during the march on Highgarden

How the fuck can I respect Jaime after he killed millions?

Attached: 1558818986707.gif (643x576, 3.99M)

Why did they pretend like the Reach is completely fucking empty. Isn't it supposed to be like the most-populated kingdom? In the books, its implied the Reach is competing with the Stormlands and Westerlands for top tier powerful kingdom, and the only reason they haven't surpassed them is the disunited leadership. Florents, Redwynes, and others all dispute Tyrells' right to rule when they can, which is why Tyrells are heavily reliant on the Iron Throne for legitimacy, making them the most loyal kingdom technically.

It's only gay to the Romans if you were the one getting fucked.

Explains how they got all that gold so quick

>I wish I was at Storm's End playing with Proudwing
>the warhorns are too loud
>my feet hurt
>it's cold
>I'm hungry

>Florents, Redwynes, and others all dispute Tyrells' right to rule when they can, which is why Tyrells are heavily reliant on the Iron Throne for legitimacy, making them the most loyal kingdom technically.
oh shit, that explains why they act like such megajews all the time. Imagine if some literal whos stole your kingdom right from under you.

Same case for the Greeks really, though they'd think you're weird if you only fucked men

Tyrells are stewards that assisted Gardeners in ruling. Aegon appointed them to be in charge because he knew it'd make the most powerful kingdom completely subservient to his Iron Throne if it wants to avoid eternal civil war. Notice how the Tyrells in the War of Five Kings ALWAYS attached themselves to an existing claimant, because they really needed a stable Iron Throne to continue their rule.

Don't the marriages the Tyrells have make them pretty secure though?

Just in the main branch alone they've got Redwyne and Hightower on their side. And then cousins married into others, Garlan married into another and making a new House.

>why does Melly keep staring at Jon
>I wish Davos was here
>my jaw hurts
>why does nobody like my fire sword

Because outside Olenna and the 5 minutes Sam spends there D&D don't give a shit about the Reach

More or less yeah, it'd keep them save for a bit, but if they got genocided like in the show, it'd be complete chaos as Redwynes, Hightowers and others fight for power.

Florent's are their biggest rivals, they're also the death flag for any war, if you have Florent's on your side you lose the war. Stannis is going to have some problems

he looks like zeus

FUCK GEORGE RR MARTIN AND FUCK SUMMER ISLANDERS

Stannis is going to kill Selyse after she burns Shireen. He's safe.

Who will he marry next?

The Redwynes and Hightowers are going to be too busy trying to not get fucked by pirates to do anything. House Tarly will rule the Reach.

Val, Gods willing

Sansa

sansa

YU'RE MY KWEEN

>Talla Tarly ruling the reach
>after her daddy's army got burned
>after her Daddy turned traitor, killed the people at Highgarden then took all the food from the rest of the kingdom
No

Looks like Klaus Kinski as a trap

Suddenly he has a lot of options open to him. He could marry Val if he just wants a son, he could marry Sansa and secure the North, or if he gets over himself and his hate for Tyrells, he could marry Margaery and secure a good half of the kingdom. Hell if Mel had nothing to do with Selyse burning Shireen (doubtful, I think both of them are gonna die by Lightbringer) then he could marry her.

grinds teeth

Attached: 1542777204505.png (590x559, 480K)

Asha Greyjoy. That Ironborn wants the Stormlander cock.

>>Alexander's empire was better than the squabbling city-states of ancient Greece that preceded it (a pity he did not live long enough to make the union with Persia permanent, and twice a pity that his successors broke it all up into smaller countries to war on each other)
This is such a brainlet take. Did Gurm write this? The reason it fell apart was precisely because it was too big to be manageable. Even the Romans couldn't handle Persia.

I meant to say House Tarly will rule the Reach until Randyll dies.

Curveball, he marries Asha as a last fuck you to Balon
Can you even marry a red priestess?

He can't marry Sansa you retards. She's still legally married to Tyrion unless he dies or she gets the High Septon to grant an annulment.

Margaery is also married to Tommen. Val gets him nothing since Wildlings don't follow succession. And Melly brings no armies or men.

I DON WAND IT

AH LUV YEW

No, get your mind out of /his/

>Did Gurm write this?
Yes

grrm.livejournal.com/504703.html?page=2

>I think Brexit was a mistake.

>Putting aside the specifics of the situation, and taking a long-range look, I think history shows that we do better when we join together into larger political units that embrace diversity, rather than building walls and breaking into smaller units. Alexander's empire was better than the squabbling city-states of ancient Greece that preceded it (a pity he did not live long enough to make the union with Persia permanent, and twice a pity that his successors broke it all up into smaller countries to war on each other). The thirteen American colonies were wise to join together into one large country, despite their differences, than they would have been as thirteen small ones. The nations of Europe have been fighting each other for centuries; joining together into one great multi-national nation represents real progress.

>Eventually I do hope we will be one peaceful world, like the SF writers of my youth once predicted. Terra, Old Earth, call it what you will. We're all human.

Neoh... naowitenz...

How dare you

It wasn't consummated and she was forced into it, Stannis could very easily declare the marriage illegal and the North would love him for it because they hate the Lannisters

Book wise it looks like this might happen. Tarlys could side with young Griff and get the Reach, especially if what I think will happen does, and Aegon replaces Cersei.
He doesn't follow the Faith of the Seven, so he could just not recognize the marriage. They were married under consent by House Baratheon of King's Landing, which he doesn't consider a legitimate government to be giving anyone the right to marry anyway.
>Margaery
It wasn't consummated, Tommen is like 8 and provided Cersei still fucks everything up, the option opens up for the Tyrells to side with Stannis if he gets over his hate for them.

Don't take the lord's name in vain

outta me way idealist shits

Attached: bobby3.jpg (626x716, 209K)

I have no fucking words to how much of a moron this man is.

Stannis is king, if he can declare Jon a legitimate Stark because he feels like it he can annul a marriage

What else would you expect from a coward?

Eh, he's not wrong.

>that embrace diversity
>whoever is not Greek is a barbarian
yeah, no

Stannis’ pincer on Ramsay and Roose is gonna go down in westerosi history.

Attached: EB225940-7F6F-4068-AD54-6860487EBC6D.png (302x446, 158K)

That was more of a greek city state train of thought, though.

Attached: 1545050199111.jpg (1280x720, 398K)

Doesn't matter if it's consummated or not. George addressed this already. Marriage is still valid until Tyrion dies or annulment happens which Sansa would have to present herself for. Even Littlefinger acknowledges that Tyrion has to die first.

So what if he doesn't follow the Faith, everyone else does in Westeros except certain Houses and the North. That marriage is valid and something under R'hlollor doesn't matter. And he can claim Joffrey and Tommen bastards all he wants, that marriage was performed under the Faith and no one believes Stannis.

Consummation doesn't matter for Margaery either.

He can't annul that marriage. George said in a So Sayeth Martin that it would have to be annulled by the High Septon or the Council of the Faith

This explains his undying love for House Targaryen. Good thing Death of the Author is a thing, his universe belongs to the fans now.

>>I think Brexit was a mistake.

I agree. While in theory I support dismantling the eu I didn’t support the referendum because it had nothing big to replace it.

:^)

Attached: maario.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>Embrace diversity
>fuck national sovereignty, everyone join into one gianted homogenized, commercialized superstate with no cultural, religious or ethnic background
choose one and only one

>Marriage is still valid until Tyrion dies or annulment happens which Sansa would have to present herself for.

Thank you, which is why her “marriage” to Ramsay made no sense.

Alexander personally wanted to fuse the Greek and Persian cultures.

It was also thought of Alexanders generals.

/got/

Attached: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (723x944, 570K)

Is Aegon Sue going to kill little King Tommen in the books? Or will the decision be taken out of his hands? He seems like a spoiled brat to me, him killing Tommen makes sense, him not killing Tommen doesn't make sense and would be bad writing and someone else killing Tommen first would be as bad because then there's no dilemma. That's if he takes the city, of course. Suegon has already taken Storm's End in some contrived way so I wouldn't be shocked.

True, Alexander was ahead of his time.

Ah yes, huge, diverse empires always turned out great without fail. I can't think of a single example that could disprove this. Not a single one.

He'll probably just throw him in the black cells because heroes don't kill kids and shit

It should not have been difficult to get annulment since marriage was not consummated.

Attached: gmanderly.jpg (613x496, 236K)

The EU ought to be reformed, not destroyed. Problem is the megajews in charge of said EU will accept no less than complete unification of an EU superstate.

Alexander either wanted to be their god-on-earth or to placate Persians, we don't know his thoughts, but his generals were pissed he wasn't acting 100% Greek, though Alex was right in the end because you can't really culture shift immediately and pissing off your future kingdom is retarded

Sure he can, all he needs to get it done is the support of the North. 99% of the North doesn't follow the Seven, but the Old Gods. Sansa is the key to the North. Same with Margaery and the Tyrells. If they just agree her marriage to Tommen doesn't exist, then it doesn't.

Power resides where men believe it resides. The Baratheon of King's Landing/Lannister regime only extends to the Crownlands, Westerlands and portions of the Riverlands and Stormlands they've occupied. The Reach, Dorne, North largely do whatever the hell they want. Ramsay is literally married to (fake) Arya Stark, while the Stark dynasty is considered traitors by the King's Landing government. Dorne is plotting to side with Aegon and Tyrells switch sides when it suits them.

t. Ramsay

This. I would be fine with EU if they scaled down censorship and importation of third worlders.

>not Wylla Manderly

>EU superstate
But this is a good thing.

It's a difficult train of thought for someone like Gurm, his whole life philosophy has been defined by pacifism and anti-war sentiment, yet he seems to think that wars of conquest are justified if they unite different peoples - which they do, but only by the brute force he claims to oppose.

>laughs at his height
>gets fucking stabbed
what did D&D mean by this?

They could just depose him and give him Casterly Rock as Cersei's son and Tywin's grandson. In return, he gives up the Baratheon name for Lannister and gives up any claim to the Iron Throne. Also show Cersei is an actual Villain Sue, Aegon just has a lot of allies.

The EU is a terrible idea. Europe must be kept divided and subservient to a GB/ US/ Canada superstate.

If you dont mind me asking what game and mod is this? I finally have a computer again and this looks like an interesting time sink

Attached: 20190601134359_1.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)

>women drivers

>sansa ramsay plot
Dumb shit, it was meant to be Jeyne Poole. Meanwhile Sansa should either bang Harry the Heir or /ss/ Sweetautist. I predict she will go with sweetautist, since he would be easier to manipulate and control and get him to get rid of pedofinger.

Game is Crusader Kings 2, mod is A Game of Thrones.

Crusader Kings 2
AGOT mod

Is there any chance book Sansa will marry Tyrion? I don't see how Tysha, if she's alive, will greet Tyrion warmly after all the shit Tywin pulled, but Sansa might not be able to get out of marrying Robin or Harold.

Attached: sheep shift.jpg (876x1024, 144K)

Because there's a difference between America bombing random countries and taking their resources and the Roman empire

It's not that huge diverse empires fail, it's that multiple cultures can destroy an empire, Romans were definitely multiethnic but they all thought of themselves as Roman, only when dirty uncivilized snowniggers started joining the empire, did it collapse from within

>those genetics
Daaaamn

Crusader Kings 2 with the Game of Thrones mod

Stop, you've gone too far

She IS married to him. But I don't see them getting back together. I will like plot will be her marrying Robin and then getting rid of littlefinger.

Sansa is already married to Tyrion in the books

Some people thought they might end up ruling because of the War of the Roses stuff

He's a boomer with idealistic utopian delusions. You expect him to have enough common sense to figure out diversity doesn't work as well as he thinks?

It is the game of thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2. It will open up a whole new world of autism for you.

I think she'll marry Harry instead, Robin is a limp wristed faggot

So wars of aggression are justified but only if you do them in the past?

Yes, after WW1 people kind of lost the appetite for it

What, yes they do. I gave them the westerlands once on a blackfyre run and their coa appears

Sansa has power over Sweetrobin that she never will over Harry. If she want's to get out from under LF, marrying Robin is the best choice.

>5k levies
>90 ships
Is the Arbor really this OP in the books too? Jesus. Bear Island is about the same size and it only has like 500 levies.

Attached: redwyne.jpg (1907x1075, 810K)

The context is totally different

STANNIS!!

they have hundreds of ships in the book. About 300 iirc. The Arbor is great in CK2:AGOT, I usually make it the capital of my Ironborn Sea Empire

Doesn't matter if the North doesn't follow the Seven, they still recognize Southern Faith marriage. Otherwise everyone south is a bastard as are Ned's kids.

Doesn't matter if Margaery says no, that marriage is bound by the Faith and can only be broken by death, the High Septon or Council of the Faith. Martin said this already for Sansa.

Regime or not, everyone acknowledges Faith marriage in Westeros

Huh, it didn't work when I did it

to save billions on his car insurance

>Is the Arbor really this OP in the books too?
The Redwyne fleet is the 3rd largest and 2nd strongest in Westeros, it dabs on Ironborn shits

Which is why she will go with him and have him suckling on her tits, so to speak. Easier to control.

>it dabs on Ironborn shits
It's about to get EURONED.com

This Cersei is good though

Attached: 20190601141057_1.jpg (1920x1080, 620K)

>she castrated hundreds when she took Meereen

Why?

Attached: D900AD67-A2F7-445F-A4A5-413F095D1335.png (409x409, 263K)

Then why is Gurm projecting his present-day ideas about international unity into Alexander's day? You're right, it's very fucking different indeed.

Sansa and Tyrion should end up together unironically

Not anymore grapeboy. Euron gonna fuck you up.

he has a more practical attitude: don't borrow, don't incur debt.

>shy
>patient
>honorable
>charitable
10/10 waifu

Lmao who care about stannis long live dany and jon muh queen snow

I disagree, they should end up together ironically

Tyrion is a vile little monster. Salsa deserves better.

>SANSA MOMMY I WANT A BLOWEY JOEY I HAVE ENOUGH SWEET BOY POINTS PLEASE PLEASE
>now now Robin, I'll give you what you want if you make uncle Petyr fly
>BUT I LIKE UNCLE PETYR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
can't wait

Euron isn't dumb enough to face the Arbor fleet, which is why he precisely timed his invasion to start when they were off fucking around in Kings Landing doing nothing

Why did stannis not marry into a great house? Like house martell or some shit?

Attached: B10A1195-9E13-4DDF-A4B5-111F863765E8.gif (160x192, 836K)

Yeah, she's TECHNICALLY still married to him, but I imagine that since the Vale is likely about to help Stannis (or Jon if GRRM follows the show) against the Lannisters that marriage is functionally over.

If Sansa remains single long enough or Harold or Robin end up dying, getting remarried to Tyrion could come up as a way of uniting house Stark and house Lannister under the rule of Stannis, Daenerys, or Bran after deposing Cersei.

Is it just me or was season 8 Sansa written really weird in terms of random scenes that could have been perceived as romantic? She had that moment with the Hound at Winterfell, that look she gave Theon when Pod was singing the night before the battle of Winterfell, the weird Tyrion "Maybe we should have stayed married" and hand kissing scenes - felt really mixed up and just random desu

Attached: 1557117179455.jpg (1280x853, 274K)

>Not wanting Stannis on the throne while Jon and Dany live together peacefully in the house with the red door

Attached: 5ce236203f5af.jpg (620x356, 23K)

They were rapists

I doubt he would really care about Petyr, especially if he finds out how his mom died, and now that he has another surrogate redhead mommy.

Why does GRRM love /ss/ so much?

Attached: game of thrones ss.jpg (768x511, 78K)

TWoW is going to be amazing

Can't resist not to.

>House Martell
literally who, Elia was a little bit dead and Arianne was like 6.

>or Jon if GRRM follows the show

Lol he isn’t follow dumb and dumber’s fan fiction.

What would be the long term ramifications of Robert surviving the boar?

Damn

Don't forget Cersei and Lancel. George is a man of refined taste.

Noh

Was Dany pregnant when Jon impaled her?

I didn't pick up on any romance vibes between her and The Hound, but they were absolutely ship teasing with Tyrion. I'm disappointed is was just that and they never followed through.

Presumably getting poisoned

Nothing. The Lannisters would still murder him. Ned stupidly told Cersei everything, Robert was as good as dead by that point.

Florent is one of the more powerful houses in Westeros, powerful enough to pose a serious threat to the Tyrells.

Would the Lannisters be able to poison him before Ned told him everything?

The Martells are pretty reclusive at this point. Also a Baratheon is the last one they'd marry one of their daughters to.

On the other hand, the Florents are one of the bigger houses in the Reach, and the Reach has the richest houses on average. Like, the Lannisters have their gold, but what are their bannermen known for? Not that much.

The Lannisters would be totally fucked

He married a Folorent who had better claims as rulers of the Reach than tyrell, plus good old Duncan used the sigal.

Yeah, difference is the romans genocided the people they conquered, to enable long-term stability.

I agree though, americans should be doing the same present-day. Literally just kill like half the people in iraq, afghanistan, etc, then colonize it with americans and make it a part of the american empire with american culture and so on; world'd be a better place.

>I didn't pick up on any romance vibes between her and The Hound,
That's because you're probably a man. An absolutely disturbing number of women who read the books interpreted them as having a legitimate romance between mid-30s alcoholic serial killer Sandor and 12-year old Sansa. The one thing the show did right was killing any notion of this.

Lancel wasn't that young, was he?

Probably, Ned was a fucking retard.

Was Roose Bolton a bad man?

Bar the whole Flaying Shtick, he seemed like a Honourable and nice guy

>12-year old
A bit too young, but it's close enough for Westeros.

It's pretty clear they cut out Dany being pregnant, I doubt they would have had Jon kill her if she was still pregnant with his child at the time

Attached: 1548781200_jon-snow-daenerys-targaryen.jpg (592x450, 72K)

Betrayed his King and sworn lord for power.

Yes she just didn't tell him so he wouldn't feel bad

Those words describe Tyrion as well so going from that she shouldn't be with him either

>was killing any notion of this.
And that's a bad thing

Motherfucker

Hes was around 15 when he started fucking Cersei.

>Lannisters
Just Cersei and Jaime. There's no way Tywin and Tyrion would fight Robert and all seven kingdoms. Tywin would be so fucking pissed at Jaime and Cersei he might kill them himself.

He then offers Robert some Lannister cousin, which he promptly turns down and Bobby B either marries Marge or most likely no one. All hell would break lose when Robert eventually does die in that case, Stannis would support whoever Robert made his heir, Renly and the Tyrells would still pull off their thing. Tywin might make a bid by marrying someone like Edric Storm to a Lannister cousin.

>Would the Lannisters be able to poison him
Are you kidding? He shares his meals with Cersei. Lancel pours his wine. Pycell administers any medicine he might need. His Kingsguard are all Lannister men except for Selmy. They could kill him in any way whenever they felt like it.

Neither Ned nor Robert truly understood the danger they were in. If they did, they would have been more extreme.

>On the other hand, the Florents are one of the bigger houses in the Reach, and the Reach has the richest houses on average
The Florents are kind of shit-tier desu. Tarly, Hightower, Redwyne, and of course Tyrell are way better. Robert marrying Stannis off to a Florent girl was either a very clever political move (good luck rebelling against me now you cunt) or the biggest fuck you of all time (you held Storm's End and won the Greyjoy Rebellion, here's your reward you cunt)

Bad, alone just for taking in Ramsay, his own (and his eldest sons) bane.

IIRC he was already poisoned when he fought the boar, so unless Ned can tell him before the concentration reaches a level where he's Jon Arrryn'd he's probably fucked
Roose was stabbing Robb in the back for a long time before the Red Wedding, guy was playing a long game

I can see how you could read it that way but it always felt much more like he was a surrogate father/protector figure than anything else. A horrible one, sure, but still.

What would Robert have even done? Go to war with the Lannisters? Try and blackmail Cersei and maintain the status quo for as long as possible?

Lancel is 16 in the first book

Yes. Even if Robert had every Lannister arrested, because Pycelle was on Tywin's payroll the entire time.
He was 16. I think it counts but it's up to interpretation I guess.

>He married a Folorent who had better claims as rulers of the Reach than tyrell
Blood claims don't matter much though, what matters is what you can put out on the field. The Redwynes and Hightowers have the fleets, the Tarlys and Tyrells have the armies. The Florents are small-time.

>renly
>lannister
Yeah im thinking its cringe

>Those words describe Tyrion as well so going from that she shouldn't be with him either
Yes, of course. Tyrion is also terrible and he shouldn't be with Sansa either. Idk how you could read what I wrote and I think I was defending Tyrion desperately wanting to fuck her.

>IIRC he was already poisoned when he fought the boar,
Source?

Asha. Together they shall rule the waves

I BEND THE KNEE

NED

Attached: 1558592592724.png (411x355, 187K)

CRINGE

At least in the show, time had passed enough that Tyrion's original objections to fucking Sansa became irrelevant by the time they could consider remarrying.

Lancel put shit in the wine that fucked Robert up. That's why he got mauled by the boar.

I thought Cersei just made Lancel give Robert a shitton of wine to drink so that his drunk ass would get himself killed while hunting.

fuck off Dayne

Attached: 5678507.jpg (968x681, 124K)

>He married a Florent
>Aegons Conqeust
>Florents fight Aegon
>They lose
>Dance of Dragons
>Florents are Blacks
>Rhaenyra loses
>Blackfyre rebellions
>Florents join Daemon
>Daemon loses
>Roberts rebellion
>Florents side with Aerys
>Aerys loses
Bad move

>Blood claims don't matter much though,
They do, need that to claim in the first place. Pretty sure Florents have decently big army and lands too.

Its Jaime and Brienne's kid, what else would she name him?

best house, best girl

Attached: AsharaDayne2.jpg (800x1217, 204K)

It's heavily suggested the wine isn't just wine

We're talking about Robert my dude. No amount of wine could stop him from killing a boar.

I'm pretty sure he had no choice and Bobby B arranged the marriage.

fuck you

>IIRC he was already poisoned when he fought the boar
No. Unless you mean poisoned as in "drugged with extra-strong wine"

In AGOT, I believe it's Varys who says that Cersei gave Lancel especially strong wine to give to Robert. But that's still "poison" in an indirect sense.

Yeah the age thing definitely makes the whole relationship more palatable. In the show, Dinklage is around 30 and Turner is around 19 when their characters get married in the show. But in the books she is literally a child, no doubt about it, it's beyond wrong.

Tyrion isn't a hero and idk why people insist on treating him as one. He'd happily fuck an unwilling teenage girl if he thought it would work out for him long term. In the books at least he's smart enough to understand she could literally kill him with her bare hands.

Literally Brandon Stark's cum dumpster

How much of Jenny of Oldstones in the books? Is the entire song there?

Jaime kek

Attached: bubbyjaime.jpg (239x425, 12K)

kys t*lly

>They do, need that to claim in the first place.
Clearly they don't, because if they did, why the hell are the Tyrells in charge at all? And if blood claims mattered so much, why did most of the Stormlands support Renly over Stannis?

>Pretty sure Florents have decently big army and lands too.
Nowhere near the Tarlys, Tyrells, Redwynes, or Hightwowers. That's why Stannis being married of to Selyse Florent was such an insult.

>why the hell are the Tyrells in charge at all?
Because Aegon thought it would be fucking hilarious to make the steward of Highgarden lord paramount of the Reach

Tyrion literally goes on a rape spree after killing Tywin and seethes and plans to unleash Dothrarki hordes on the Westerlands as revenge.

Are the Tyrells based or cringe?

>Tyrells in charge at all
Exception, mostly born out of fact that Targs gave them power.
>Renly
He has blood, it was a matter of who lords thought was better fit for them.

>Tyrion literally goes on a rape spree after killing Tywin
What are you even talking about, he's dumped on a boat and sent across the narrow sea, then dumped on another boat and floated down the Rhoyne, then dumped on a third boat and shipped to Slaver's Bay. Who is he raping, the sailors?

Willas is based, Garlan is based, Olenna is based.
Rest are cringe.

>embraces homosexuality
You tell me

He's raping an underaged slave girl with whip marks on her back.

Bit of both

>Who is he raping, the sailors?
Slaves

Florents have a cool coat of arms, would be cooler if they added the R'hllor heart

Based:
Willas
Garlan
Olenna

Cringe:
Loras
Mace

In the middle:
Margaery

How can Tullies be so shit?
Lysa and Catelyn ended up starting the War of the 5 Kings

Tywin

Brandon was a family man who was looking out for his brother. He also was in love with a norf lady, and was engaged to a T*lly, Brandon would have to act really out of the ordinary to try and fuck Ashara knowing Ned loved her

What the fuck is going on here

>COA is a fox
>Entire house is populated by absolute brainlets
George the absolute madman

>He also was in love with a norf lady,
Nah, she was just some side bitch. Brandon had many side bitches.

cringe yet redpilled

mega cringe
tumblr's house of choice outside of Targshits
At least Euron will get rid of them

Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen's son Stannis is married to another Cersei Lannister

Willas, Garlan, Olenna and Marg are based, Mace and Loras are cringe

REMOVE TROUT SCUM

>Garlan
Who?

Renly cosplayer.

Mace's son that cosplayed as Renly

This image kills Tyrell shits.

Attached: EuronGreyjoy.jpg (1080x740, 112K)

Loras' older brother, spends his days cosplaying as Renly, cut from the show by Dabid and Dabidoo

>more amerimutts
>world's a better place
no.

>Descended from Garth Greenhand by his daughter Florys the Fox
>Florys the Fox is a legendary daughter of Garth Greenhand and the cleverest of his children.
epin

GET OUT SHOWFAG

>Yeah, difference is the romans genocided the people they conquered
wasn't always the case

START THE DAMN THREAD BEFORE I PISS MESELF

>he's dumped on a boat and sent across the narrow sea, then dumped on another boat and floated down the Rhoyne, then dumped on a third boat and shipped to Slaver's Bay
Gurm confirmed for plagiarising Berserk

GO FETCH THE THREAD STRETCHER

NEW

Attached: punishedjon.png (704x781, 413K)