Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: audience-applauding-movie_23-2147803833[1].jpg (626x417, 107K)

I usually bring my own snacks

>Americlaps

ftfy

For me it's the mcchicken

I watched a pirated recording of a zombie movie filmed in a US cinema years ago and the reactions from the audience were ridiculous. It was like pantomime. The movie was ruined by their antics but I watched the entire thing out of morbid curiousity.

I'm still clapping right now

Yes and it's fucking awful. Going to see movies like avengers and star wars are literal nightmare

Worry about your own shit.

Attached: 1550702473863.png (364x852, 131K)

They fucking do it's crazy.
But I also see men in the betting shop yelling at the screen as if the fucking horse can hear them.
It's not "americans" it's poor people behaviour.

I think Return of the King was the only time I ever saw this. I think it is more common in african american neighborhoods (and accordingly amongst coasties) though

How do you know the OP is British?
Seems like the only one here with an obsession is you, with Britain.

>there are only two countries on earth, UK and the USA

americans are so dumb

Shut the fuck up, Euronigger, you retards spend all day whining about Americ

>hehe if we pretend we aren't British they can't make fun of us!
Shut the fuck up euronigger

Attached: 1512409732274.png (400x400, 27K)

How could someone ever come to the conclusion that a non American person on an English language website is more likely than not british?

Fucking newfag. Go to a board with flags, Brits are nowhere near the majority with America excluded.

>watched Godzilla last night in Toronto
>not even close to a full theater
>movie ends and a bunch of people clap

not that user but I've been to boards with flags and it's usually brits that complain about americans.

holy shit you're stupid

Attached: 1558854753718.jpg (743x667, 84K)

Attached: Foreigners.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

No it isn't. You think that's how it will be so your mind makes it so. That's called confirmation bias. From my perspective I usually see Brits kissing your asses while the rest of Europe shits on you.

Projectionists in America get paid less than minimum wage in exchange for the applause they receive as tips.

I disagree, at least with what I've seen. Also I've never said I was american