I'm about to watch Chernobyl for the first time and i want to be drinking, how do you make this show a drinking game?

I'm about to watch Chernobyl for the first time and i want to be drinking, how do you make this show a drinking game?

Attached: The Elephant's Foot of the Chernobyl disaster, 1986 (2).jpg (1000x656, 95K)

a shot every time someone gets irradiated

Drink everytime someone mentions graphite

sip beer when ominous music plays
shots would kill you

drink everytime they get the radiation dosage incorrect

Drink every time a Soviet official thinks they know best

>Drink when they say 'comrade'
>Drink when a Game of Thrones character shows up
>Drink when they say 3.6 rontgen

Drink every time something incredibly bleak occurs.

Drink everytime RBMK gets mentioned

Drink every time a fictional woman does something that was actually done by a man in real life.

Why did they make a show about a minor industrial accident and roof fire?

Perfidious Albion

Drink every time you realize you're watching a normie show hyped by normies who fell victim to the latest EPIC AND GREAT AND PERFECT HBO show meme

when they say comrade drink a bottle of vodka

Drink every time your bull fucks your gf, homo

just enjoy your drink like an adult and watch the show normally. or better yet, don't poison your body with alcohol and experience the show as the director intended.

>drinking game

Attached: 1559400842047.gif (452x371, 59K)

just fucking drink during the show you american pussy

you probably gonna drink some light beer anyway

drink everytime somebody says
>comrade

Every time someone says something you have a shot.

Attached: 1515600968642.jpg (998x998, 114K)

Excuse me, eurocuck, Bud Light is NOT light like it implies in the name, it’s just marketing. Pabst blue ribbon if you’re a real man.

Yeah, i'd advise getting drunk before watching that horror show, because that shit is scary as fuark.
Its like The Terror, but instead of a polar bear man pig running around killing everyone, its an invisible cancer monster. Watching it makes me dehydrated because i sweat so much and i cant look away. Im positive i will not be able to sleep tonight because once i close my eyes all i will think about is if i have cancer and death in general. Fuck..