*Engine explodes in her face, becomes the strongest being ever seen*

Name a laziest way to get superpowers.

Attached: Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_01.10.18.845grrr.jpg (1090x804, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQOFOZka4q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>born with powers

All the Avengers except Stark

Antman

Green lantern and Hulk were easily lazier. At least Karen was trying to defend/prevent something.

What an ugly bitch.

>Karen

Captain America has been injected with some product, nothing exploded in his face. The only other one I think of is Bruce Banner but then again he was doing some experiments, it's not a fucking ship engine who exploded after being shot

Superman gets his powers just from going outside

>he doesn't know Hulk's true origin where Banner sacrifices himself to save a dumbass and that's how he gets hit by radiation

Spider-Man did literally nothing. Doctor Strange is probably the least lazy.

>build a suit
>get bit by a spider
>be born a god
>get blasted by radiation (this is like a large amount of them)

The punisher is the only real superhero

Getting bitten by a spider
Being born with them (WW/ Superman/ Thor)
Getting injected with super soldier serum

Only Dr. Strange actually worked to achieve his powers

>defending something
That's the motivation, it doesn't change anything to the fact getting powers from random explosion is fucking stupid

So, why don't they build the same engine and explode it into someone else's face? They could have a fucking army of captains marvels to mog villians like Thanos easily. In fact, most MCU origin stories should be easily reproducible, but for some reason it's never done:
Toney could've build a million ironman suits, but only made one for his token black friend and bitch variation for Peter.
Captain Merika's serum should've been easily reverse-engineered by megabraniacs like Hulk.
Ant-Man is literally just a suit, make a fuckton of them already
Thor is just naturally godly, he should sire a thousand bastards with equal god powers
Why aren't wakandan jews supplying everyone with black panther suits?
Wanda, arguably the mightiest avenger, was created by some slavs in siberian mountain lab or whatever

>get lock by accident inside an intrinsic field substractor chamber and get desintegrated
>somehow rebuild yourself atom by atom and become the most powerfull being in the universe
Dr Manhattan

I'dd say Captain America put in more effort and nobility to get to that point, than Dr. Strange that was motivated by selfish reasons

hulk's superpowers are more like a disability

>ant man
They tried but he stopped them

>Ironman
The first movie was iron man stopping mass production of the suits

I’m pretty sure most of the comic book stories are just tales of the hero’s shutting down operations to copy their tech and powers

Attached: 1828.jpg (205x246, 11K)

>gets bitten by radioactive spider
>becomes a spider boy
Superheroes are dumdum
youtube.com/watch?v=RQOFOZka4q4

Cap never succeeded at anything prior to getting magic steroids, unlike Strange. Cap's entire origin story is a leftie wet dream, where you're great and noble because you feel great and noble.

Nigga do you even know who hulk is?

All of them are stupid and lazy. Welcome to capeshit incel zoomer

she didn't even know what she was defending

>bitten by radioactive diesel generator
>become diesel dyke man
Bravo, Feige

Honestly it's better than
>he's a peak human who trained in every martial art ever, and also has 5000 IQ, and also has infinite money, and also has a utility belt with every gadget on the market

Attached: 1542593.jpg (400x330, 19K)

>Karen
>THIS SUMMER
>THE SUPERHEROINE
>THAT DECIDED
>*EXPLOSION*
>TO TALK TO THE PATRIARCHY'S MANAGER

>Karen
You're dumb

Attached: Power Girl - Power Trip - 186 (2).jpg (1988x1207, 395K)

While Thor was born pretty strong, he actually did have to put some work into earning his hammer and electric powers. In the comics, he's even completely stripped of his strength, trapped in the body of a gimped doctor to learn humility.

>Dr. Strange is the only one who worked for his powers
>It's also the only one with a decent movie
really makes you think

>falls into swamp
>gets swampy

Attached: PH-530009987.jpg (750x1000, 44K)

I don't see what your point is here. The fact I knew supergirls secret identity and transposed it with her marvel facsimile, (which was an intentional rip off) makes you better than me? Are you literally Yea Forums autists? Most comic fans would be thrilled I even know about the carol/karen plagiarism.

don't forget
>oh and he studied everything in every university AND finished his training all in less than 15 years

No, it isn't. Even if you try to spin it so it sounds stupid.

>superpower is luck
>born as a nigger

Attached: Zazi-Bitts.jpg (640x799, 115K)

She reminds me of how the Thing and Human Torch of the Fantastic Four got powers. Reed and the girl were the scientists who created and set everything up, then the other two, like Carol, were just along for the ride and got fucked up.

Karen isn't Supergirl's identity stupid. Onyl Power Girl use the name "Karen"

>Doctor Strange is probably the least lazy.

I feel like the main limiter on magic is the fact they only let random people who knock on the door of their Tibetan shack read the books. I mean that fat asian guy probably doesn't have much self-discipline considering he doesn't bother to exercise much and he's still a decent wizard. I'm guessing magic isn't very hard, but they only let a handful of people learn it. That would explain why Strange - a very smart guy, but not superheroically smart in his pre-wizard life - manages to learn magic in what seems like a few weeks in his origin movie.

Tony Stark gets credit for being part of a profession that contains millions of people and he still manages to invent multiple new kinds of technology that nobody else can match, including power armor, artificial intelligence and miniature arc reactors, plus that one time he made a new element somehow.

Attached: doctor-strange-and-wong-in-infinity-war.png.jpg (1300x651, 90K)

Attached: M (9).jpg (307x259, 49K)

>Somehow

Missed the extreme focus on him growing up as a watch maker and learning that it’s simply “putting the pieces back together in the correct order.” He was one of very few people who could do what he did.

Tony Stark: Daddy was rich.
Thor: Dude I'm just an alien.
Captain Murrica: Magic serum, bro!

I don't think it's random. Seemed like there was a secret kind of purity test so only those deemed worthy were ever told or led to the magic shack

You have Staar confused with karen. She's been Karen in many versions, including Rebirth. She is only Staar as powergirl.

never watching deadpool 2 because of this

Good ol Karen Marvel, marketing manager.

>japanese capeheroes
>they trained hard and became strong

>murican capeshitters
>"he dropped in green goo now he's green gooman"
Mutts are so terrified of hard work that they won't even subject their superheroes to it.

Attached: 1460549895152122999.jpg (1600x900, 181K)

It's cool when Godzilla does it, though.

that's the same show where
>I ate a lot of crab and now I'm a crab monster
is a villain

>trying to do purist jokes
>doesn't even understand source material

She's not Carol marvel either you clown.

There's plenty of reasons not to watch Deadpool 2, but a black actress playing a D list representation of a hero and being a fucking racist asshole aren't any of them.

Calm your tits autist, nobody cares.

Captain America had to work his ass off and spent his entire life getting shit on before being seen as a worthy candidate for the super soldier serum.

Green Lantern was chosen because of his ability to overcome fear and great will power (unless you mean Kyle)
It's basically a job

Attached: IMG_2595.png (1600x900, 961K)

why haven't you already eaten a lot of crab, user? it might help with your sex life

>nobody cares

Oh you are mentally alert now? Maybe you should chastise yourself for making a retarded post about something no one cares about.

Fuck off weeb nigger.

>rock lee is the only person in naruto that actually works hard because he is only good at 1 thing, and even though he pretty much is shown to be the best at the one thing and the fight against gara even shows off "wow, he must've worked really hard. look at all that hard work." and then he still loses to gara "because gara's natural talent"

being bitten by a spider
gamma radiation exposure
being injected with adamantium
carving a rock into a lantern

>Karen
this poster has never had sex, not even once.

Yeah I meant Kyle not the lantern universe crap.

And Lee is portrayed as more heroic in that scenario

Pop a pill.
God I fucking hate Limitless, I can't even express why the existence of that movie annoys me so much.

Even her body is trying to be white.

I bet I can eat more crab than you. I'm serious, I eat so much crab I want to puke but I keep eating more. It's challenging work but I like crab so it's worth it.

Attached: spidermanvsthewall.jpg (472x700, 134K)

Being born a black female is life on easy. The only problem they have is themselves

It's not the 90s anymore bro

Born with them like Superman.