Opening day at Disneyland's Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

>Opening day at Disneyland's Star Wars Galaxy's Edge

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: 4746264649.png (549x727, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCOMXRE9sBE
youtube.com/watch?v=gyZlAfuJE-k
youtube.com/watch?v=UJDVFaQfKv8
youtube.com/watch?v=RX5oTl6Q9W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did anyone really think it wouldnt be like this? people have had reservations literally a year in advance

imagine the smell

Attached: 1549907852345.png (500x305, 98K)

Why would you go when you know its going to be extra packed

why is everyone so fat

What?

How is the blue/green milk?

Attached: 79BDB326-661E-45A7-B671-ECEF61021CB4.png (720x540, 523K)

>America

their not giant star wars fans because they think

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: this kills the landwhale.png (946x587, 250K)

America is a disgusting place

It will be just like Harry Potter world at Universal

It will always be so packed that you can't enjoy anything

>Fat Police

I remember going to disneyland as a kid. I can't go back after seeing pictures of what it is like today. All the memories tarnished.

I'm like 220lbs, not skinny, and I was able to fit comfortably in those seats. This bitch must have been a hamplanet

Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't be a gluttonous sow.

How many children are in this shot?

How does it compare to pick related? World’s version opens in August

Attached: F6662822-ABB8-463A-8827-6D9212FE9DD8.jpg (800x561, 133K)

>High Fructose Corn Syrup

Was luke skywalker drinking diet or real spacecow milk? Did he become diabetic and abandon any hope of fitting in the seats of the X-Wing rollercoaster?

>Childrens amusement park
>almost everyone there is an adult
when did our culture become so infantilized?

Where do I apply for the job of telling fatties they can't ride?

I used to be a huge sw fan but when my gf suggested we go there for my birthday I told her I wouldn't want to even if they paid me. Fuck the rat for killing me a bit inside.

Bro, Endgame was the high art of 2019

Tinder

based

It's funny cause its the opposite in my experience
Tinder is a slampig farm for bored horny fratbros

its in america
the only nation fatter than america is mexico

Why would Disney not make rides for their target demographic?

Attached: 1514035574717.gif (444x271, 1.89M)

It's america dude. 70% of our women are obese. It's why I don't know a single dude in a relationship. The jews are responsible. Amazing how no one irl or even people online rarely talk about this.

SPOILED TOFU

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1554201038798.png (524x526, 498K)

>It will always be so packed
Give it about 4 months. The numbers will start to drop alarmingly.

That's universal and rides do try to accommodate "normal sized" fat people. It's the gargantuan shebeasts that cant get on. There's actually a rollercoaster I went on on long ago that had an entirely different train for fat people. When a fatass would show up in line they would have to wheel the train off the track, and out would roll a custom train with 1 giant seat where two were previously just so the fat ass motherfuckers could get on.

This was in the early 2000s when obesity wasnt as totally common as it is now so I'm sure they've just permanently installed the fat train

Corn, corn, corn

Food of the Aztecs and food of the German pioneers of middle ‘murica

Meant for -_-

>slampig farm
Truly the Farmville of our time.

To be first and flaunt it over social media.

who do you think was at the first disney opening in the 60s?

dreamjob tee bee aych eff aay em

why are americans so obsessed with theme parks? I mean most people like them but americans have this unhealthy fixation it's almost sickening

>have to reserve at a Disneyland Hotel to even get the chance to have a GE reservation months in advance (at least until June-July)
>4 hours only
>3 hour line for lightsaber or droid building
>restaurant and cantina are packed like hell with much more expensive food and drink than your average Disney theme park restaurant/counter service
>MF ride is basically a meme, it may be fun if you bring enough friends or family to fill the entire cockpit but its going to be a bore if you're mostly strangers
>park merchandise are mostly uninspired garbage, makes the Harry Potter theme park at Universal look like they knew what they were doing

i dont even know what this is... is this a rollercoaster? why would anyone wait more than 20 minutes for something like that

If you’ve ever been to Disneyland you would know it’s full of fat dumb fuck sheep who mindlessly walk in every direction and they will LITERALLY walk right into you if you’re not the one to move out of the way first. The people there in America are aggressive and angry. Even if people are walking behind you they will crash into you if you’re not matching their speed. 99.9% of the people are fat, whenever you see a fit bro you guys look at each other, as if to give a little nod of respect, as if to say “yeah we’re the only ones here who could go for a run, ride a bike, do a pull-up, swim in a pool of water, or eat something with some vitamins and minerals in it”. It restores your faith in humanity seeing another healthy group,
because its reminds you that you’re just in America, land of the fat dumb fucks, and the rest of the world isn’t like this.

People have less kids now. Maybe before it was 2 parents and 3-4 kids. Now it's 2 parents and 1 kid. Or worse, couples with no kids who still want that "family experience" or whatever.

complaints department line

the point of going on opening day is experience a ride before people have a chance to spill food and puke on everything

The automobile, oddly.
Americans don't really have any place to walk around anymore, so theme parks are special designated walking zones.
True story.

this wtf
barely a soul with

obvious samefag but the laugh was worth it

Attached: 1531834573869.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Same reason people line up three blocks in NYC for a donuts or cookies.

Just gotta take part of it somehow.

>why is everyone so fat
Not fat, just bulking for Florida winter

really makes me feel bad for the character actors there.

based Disney will never be stopped, WB shills

yuck, sounds about as well planned out as TLJ

unironically this.

me in the glasses.

>literal so ys stand for 5 hours for 8 dollar basedmilk and a video game simulator

kids

Attached: file.png (613x926, 1.04M)

>fatties and dykes are the avg Disney consumer

It's been marketed as THE thing to do on vacation, and vacations have been marketed as the only thing to escape a miserable work life.

Did the kids drive their parents there? Different times.

Attached: 7-59-DLC-10H.jpg (3000x2400, 663K)

>no shade whatsoever
did sunburns not exist in the 1960s?

Looks awful. It's like paying, presumably a decent amount of money, to walk around an open air Walmart.

Attached: 1551554911008.gif (187x220, 607K)

>60's So Cal

Was this the height of American society?

What do you think the average iq in this place is?

It's been that way for 20 years user
You forgot the "disney thots" who go there to take instagram selfies in mouse ears and "disney mommy bloggers" though

Attached: 88f67873-7dff-4667-8d1a-2e0feb93fc3a-disney_instagram_disneyland[1].jpg (1020x574, 132K)

Mentally or chronologically?

>The spin plan I've filed with the Mouse lists me, my men, but only one of you!
>First one to talk gets to stay on my teacup

Attached: Capture.png (154x249, 98K)

Im american and this is true

>Disney exec: I love the smell of sº¥ in the morning... smells like... victory

Yeah another reason why we need several nukes dropped on us

>I was able to fit into Flight of the Hippogriff

no one under 250 is fat you poser

>Flight of the Hippo

Attached: 1558386141389.png (386x460, 161K)

Leagues ahead of Toy Story Land — more immersive theming, better ride (only Smuggler’s Run is open right now)... more to eat, see, and do overall. It’s more comparable to Wizarding World and really makes Toy Story Land look like a shitty cash grab.

Is the one in WDW different?

I feel like Disneyland is just a beta test for the real land.

Don’t kid yourself. Canada is.

And yet this board will say that Star Wars is dead. Well i be got news for you :it’s not

Doesn’t even make sense in the context

Yeah noone talks about America's obesity problem, ever

Wow, that looks like fun.

By my estimation, this is where they are. I was hoping the mountain might be Big Thunder Mountain, but the snow tells me it's the Matterhorn.

Attached: galaxys_edge_day_one_map.jpg (920x517, 402K)

I went to France and it was full of fat rude people

I bet you a Mexican or Arab made this

Im surprised at the lack of beaners for California

It was certainly during the ascent.

>rest of the world isn’t like this
Incorrect you find this shit all over the west, though it is more prevalent in US probably

Block out dates are in effect

Disney is expensive now you get less minorities

I’m from Singapore and I got this effect going to Europe. Yea Forums pretends that only the US is full of fat brown people but traveling around I see it every western country. The only difference is Americans are probably friendlier

In Europe everyone is either fat trash that looks like they want to cry or Muslims/Africans.

Star wars IS dead. This isn't Star Wars.

Attached: Protoss_Probe.jpg (265x265, 19K)

>Nearly 18 stone or 115kg not fat

I have some bad news Shamu

Woah this looks pretty good

Attached: 6CD359FF-BF06-4CA8-83CB-36A18225384B.jpg (879x1024, 166K)

They should put Americans in zoos... You're so entertaining to see

Wasn’t this from Britain

Yes

Do brits really do this?

B-b-but jeremy from geeks + gamers told me it was going to fail because it didn't focus enough on the original and prequel trilogy

Attached: geeks and gamers Walmart After 11pm.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

His mouth area looks crusty

Theme parks take years of traffic to turn a profit. This is the opening day.

This reminds me of the first time I went to Legoland in San Diego in the early aughties. So many fat people.

Ill go when Tron opens up, shit, might even go opening day for that one.

gods the average american is fat

>Disney World packed to the brim with fat fucks
What a surprise, who could've seen this coming? I live near Disney World and it is always crowded as fuck, I ran a half marathon and was stuck at the same pace because all the faggots around me were trapping me in. OP, you're not some psychic or some shit. Please kill yourself

The Tron ride is the same shit in Chink Disneyland.

The people in the picture aren't fat, you're just a pea brained European still desperately trying to own us for emasculating your entire continent for the past century

>packed to the brim
Nope, this picture has like two fat people in it. Try again. You faggots just say this shit every goddamn day

Welcome to the U S of A!

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-173257~2.png (1080x1636, 656K)

>went to legoland in UK
>went to legoland in Deutschland
>went to legoland in Malaysia

is America worth it?

>160cm
>77kg

OH NONONO

Based. Even I, and American, have to agree

Disney doesn't really care about the OT and the prequels

They just roll out the original cast because their Nu Wars are failing and flopping really hard

Nu Wars is so shit that people have taken another look at the prequels and realized how kino it is

Gross. I'm glad I'm 115lbs and a manlet. Fat and tall people are disgusting.

Attached: 1548196006458.jpg (379x387, 36K)

Found the fat fuck American

Thank you for this

yeah
I know all western countries are getting there but it really is staggering still how much of a headstart the USA has
You simply cannot comprehend the extreme levels of fat unless you've been there

But...but that's not what Hollywood, your youtube channels and instagram accounts say about you. Where are the hot college sorority girls and cheerleaders, the girls in the clubs and spring break ?
Gib please

Attached: pottypepe.png (107x112, 16K)

>HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THE F-WORD! I AM FAR HEALTHIER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE! HEALTH AT ANY SIZE!!! HEALTH AT ANY SIZE!!!HEALTH AT ANY SIZE!!! HEALTH AT ANY SIZE!!!

Attached: fatAmerican.jpg (600x462, 54K)

because you can make billions of dollars making people fat

>image search results in Carolina Renaissance Festival in Huntersville, North Carolina
Nice try mutts

>$200 for a clunky, unappealing lightsaber
>$100 for a plastic remote control robot

Teenagers are hot, anything past that is fat or niggers or both

>Fat Police

Attached: 1545740528635.jpg (721x561, 32K)

I am seething. I am boiling in anger. I cant take this anymore. Star wars? Sci fi? I wanna scream at the top of my lungs out windows. I wanna throw fits, punch everyone wearing or appropriating star wars merchandise. Pounding on my keyboard right now I cant think straight. I break things in rage fits whenever I see more star wars shit thrown around. Sci fi? Sci fi? Star wars is sci fi? This cookie cutter, low, garbage, uncreative, middle school kid level written puke? A manlet made it too? A fucking midget manlet, I swear this is insane. Star wars is complete poop, absolute shit. I wrote better naruto fanfictions in high school then this franchise ever pumped out. How could some filthy low iq mongrel write a bestseller movie series? Literal baddies and good guys fighting each other to the background of some fantasy futuristic version of middle ages fairy tales. I could be crippled on alcohol addiction, drug addiction and write better more well thought out scifi. And the nerve of the mouthbreathing mongrels that eat up this garbage shit comparing it to star trek? EXCUSE ME? Star trek next generation has more soul and better writing in an episode then every fucking star wars movie put together. Where is our merch? Our theme parks? Its dead. People are too stupid and uncultured. Fuck everything, and fuck every last starwars tard, george lucas was a mistake of a human being. A literal shitstain on the culture fabric of humanity. A genetic product of stupidity like his fanbase, swine, 70 IQ dumb dumbs compared to star trek 200 IQ geniuses.

It really is sad to see how much the population has changed even in European countries. Old shows and films about normal street life in big cities from 80's and 90's show just how normal-bodied people were compared to now.

Attached: fat lizard.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

Is there going to be a single day for the next year when this fucking park isn't gonna be packed like this. I'm tempted to go solo.

Wrong

All in all looks like a pretty nice day to stand in line

>no diversity

disgusting

Attached: America right there is second place behind mexico.jpg (1210x2244, 757K)

based

Attached: 1454416103394.jpg (255x244, 13K)

jesus is american life really like the spurdo meme that looks miserable

Attached: 186px-Fatov.png (186x176, 96K)

you've got to step /out/ of the goy farms and america is pretty great. just avoid major cities

Bros I weigh 77 kg and I'm 180cm. Am I fat?

Unless that's muscle, yes.

>no black in sight
wtf tv told me whites were going extinct

How is that possible?
Mexico is poor AF

Attached: Reaction - boomer hurt.jpg (774x543, 30K)

Poor people are fat these days.

Post body

Why the fuck do people go to "Opening-Day" shit? Why not wait a week or two?
>Fewer People
>Shorter Lines
>Small kinks worked out
>Same price or cheaper
I'm seriously asking. Are these people literal retards?

It's Disney, it's going to be months until it's an acceptable level of not packed.

Got to get that open mouth smile picture taken for nerd credit on reddit

It was actually less crowded on opening day.

Attached: D7778ZYUIAAbtHZ-orig.jpg (889x1103, 180K)

jesus, I never realized Jenny was such a cow

youtube.com/watch?v=YCOMXRE9sBE

yeah, american tourists

But the rides at Universal are all shit.
Most of them are a rumble seat in front of a giant, medium-quality screen with bad CGI. If you're lucky, the rumble seat moves slowly down a track. If you're not, it just shakes in front of the big screen. Pic very fucking related.

This shit goes on for virtually every ride. Even the Studio Tour has couple moments where the tour bus stops while in a tunnel to lightly shake in front of a bad 3D screen. The seats are tight, and the fat rolls of the person next to me rubbed against my shoulder the entire time. Disgusting.

The only actual physical roller coasters were The Mummy (unimpressive, lasts ~20 seconds) and Flight of the Hippogriff (even more unimpressive, lasts ~25 seconds). At least now I know what it's like to have sex with me.

Attached: UniversalStudios.gif (202x360, 1.27M)

So can someone do some numbery-things?
How much did this cost to build?
How expensive are tickets?
How many people can ride it each day?

>mutt logic
200 lbs is fat unless you're 6'9

>Pure white people are plebs
>MUTTS MUTTS MUTTS

/pol/tards aren't even trying anymore

It's expensive af, makes for a good riffraff filter. Including me.

I meant more so about the fast-food jews and their attempts at destroying the white race by making the majority of our women obese.

In the right places tho

How is that theme park still open if its just meme screens all the time?

At least Mouseland has an assortment of rides.

I'm personally giving it 3-4 years before I even bother. It'll give it time for the crowds to disperse, some more legit attractions to open, and for what's already there to be improved upon. If there's one thing I've learned from Defunctland, it's that park/attraction openings are pretty much always disasters.

The last I went in early 2015, it was more the immersion of walking around in the Harry Potter shit, or Springfield, or Jurassic Park (this was pre-World). Hell, I enjoyed waiting in line for Gringotts more than the ride itself.

I don't know! I've only known two other people who hate it. Everyone else loves it. When I bring up the meme-screens, everyone says they thought it was "pretty good!"

Damn Jenny is fat now. Shame.

Because the meme-screens are big and Americans like big things

they seem to be even further south than the point on your map, imagine waiting that long in line to go wait in lines to buy overpriced shit

>when did our culture become so infantilized?

You can blame the internet. Before the net, adults HAD to grow the fuck up and behave like adults or society would shun and humiliate them.

But the internet allowed people to extend their childhoods indefinitely using group-power as positive reinforcement for their love of comicbooks, videogames and cartoons. We have regressed as a species and - as a result- future generations of mankind will achieve nothing on the scale of their forefather's accomplishments

Attached: 1549856543845.jpg (2048x1404, 334K)

Universal seems to have gotten the hint that people really hate the screens cause the hagrid ride is primarily animatronic

Attached: AR-190419705[1].jpg&MaxW=1200&Q=66.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

i can smell the soi

Attached: 1517581565211.gif (411x488, 664K)

Attached: 1508428192399.jpg (1200x1600, 419K)

>Thought it was Minecraft
>Expanded to see it wasn't
Very disappointing

Fucking deep bro.

Imagine having to suck Disney's cock so you can pretend your life is worth something.

It's just a looser fitting dress... c'mon guys! She has to stay for those beta-bucks.

Attached: Jenny at the Zoo.jpg (596x1157, 639K)

corn based diet, drink coca cola like water, cheap greasy food, work like slaves which lead to unhealthy life styles.
The average mexican eat 30 oz of tortillas of tortillas with every meal. I know people that literally can't eat anything without tortillas.

My mom is morbidly obese (like 280lbs I think) and had zero problem riding these when she took the grandkids. jfc maybe channel your humiliation into motivation like I did in my teens and lose the weight?

It's not star wars without lucas.

>Medically obese for 3 years
>Finally decide it's enough
>Buy gym membership and start a diet
>Lost 30 pounds in 4 months

Feels great. I'm still scared to lift though

Attached: 1557226839427.png (225x227, 119K)

scared? why?

Funny, because every time I was run into or annoyed, it was some dumbass fucking slant-eyed foreigner taking a photo op for the 15th time that minute and ignoring their surroundings, or some Mexicunts not disciplining their children (they never fucking do, have you noticed?). At least blacks beat their misbehaving children, but Mexicans will let them run all over the place screaming and littering their trash.

I know I'm being a based boy but I would buy funkos if at least they looked cool. Is not the cringe basic nerd shit that gets me away from them, is that they are fucking ugly.
They reminds me of those homer figures that they used to sell in mexico in the early 2000 except that those were better.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Just start light, and work your way up.

they still make action figures

>people still fall for the gym meme
you city folk are fucking stupid lmao

Attached: 1515064307147.jpg (229x169, 29K)

If I can see the ground, it's not that crawled. Bad for an inauguration.

just do it. have to start somewhere and gain that muscle mass

t. can't afford 20 bucks a month

People really didn't give a shit about the sun until the late 80s when we found out what skin cancer is.

I miss white people

Most people don't work on a farm, retard.

You don't need a farm either.

Someone post the brit bar with all the freaks in it. That will shut them up

>you city people are pathetic I don't need a gym and I'm strong as fuck

Attached: aggressive-workman-in-hardhat-isolated-on-white-EGM493.jpg (865x1390, 139K)

Just exercise you lazy fuck. You can literally do it in your bedroom.

Europe's precious palestinians will fatten them up

Attached: burgerstinians.jpg (552x347, 63K)

It's a non-East Asian country in the year 2019

>Just exercise you lazy fuck

Attached: skinny-runners.jpg (1020x567, 66K)

lots of oil and flour. they are cheap and make you fat

>US is 67% vs. UK 63%
Is this really what Europeans gloat about? 4 points?

>UK = Europe

people go on vacation and leave their fucking brains and dignity at home

use your "practical lifting" to hang yourself faggot

European countries don't have Renaissance Faires with Styrofoam castles and plastic buildings because we have actual real castles.

Also, why pretend that that picture isn't clearly from bumblefuck rural Muurica.

And the goalposting continues

I went to a Renaissance Fair in Norway that looked exactly like that

Are you intentionally trying to be retarded or does it come naturally?

I wonder how much these are

Attached: 61763470_10161880551755192_6137840451639574528_o.jpg (1200x900, 272K)

>2019
>being poor and not having a home gym
never going to make it, brah

$50 at least

HEY I REMEMBER THAT

Attached: 62062180_10161880552070192_120412835527262208_o.jpg (1200x887, 275K)

>army of white people

>put the black guy with the chewbaccas

>manual labor worker who cannot afford a gym membership
Yep I'm the retarded one

People are sheep? Shocking.

>5'3''
>38" waist

The measurements of a GOBLINA

No and no. Your entire generation should be purged.

I don't. It looks stupid. The sort of thing that probably used to belong to a cool franchise but now belongs to a steaming pile of shit

What generation is that? I was born in 1990, faggot

>looks hurt
>fat police

Attached: yikes.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Yeah, that one.

>older than 29 and still cannot afford a gym membership
wew

God I want Jenny's big fat thighs wrapped around my ears.

>projecting like half his retarded fucking generation

Yes, I go to the gym so clearly I cannot afford a gym membership. Absolutely impeccable logic
Also, you refuse to say anything but "lol >gym" while still constantly responding to my posts so I obviously hit a nerve

kek

>that knex fence

Attached: 1507708098694.png (557x605, 407K)

I see three overweight people.

Attached: 1533249189954.png (569x800, 785K)

The one in Disneyworld is going to have an hotel attached to it that is themed out to be a Star Wars luxury star cruiser. All the windows are screens with views out into space.

Attached: star-wars-hotel-room.jpg (1440x900, 225K)

what's wrong with his face

>screens
>sleeping in an enclosed windowless room after one of those walrus families fart it up

Attached: 98173987.jpg (227x222, 7K)

lol at you including yourself in these obese fucks and incels' company

Bane? No Way!

No fucking way. I thought I was fat and I weigh less than that at 5'10"
I'm a boy btw

so what a couple hundred a night? imagine room service or how much the mini fridge will be

>Disney (R) will give you a full Star Wars (tm) themed experience for the right price
>you still can't cosplay though because muh IP rights
th-thanks George

Attached: all the way to the bank.jpg (500x370, 60K)

because cheap food is shit for you and fattening, wealthier people can afford better food than mcdonalds

They are apparently going to give out costumes with each room purchase. The entire point of the hotel is that its basically a Star Wars LARP experience.

Attached: galaxys-edge-hotel-tall.jpg (1536x864, 370K)

Am I crazy or does this look claustrophobic as fuck

I would fucking hate sleeping there. This is true Disney Hotel Kino right here. It's like its own mini water park too.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 219K)

t. fatty

he's right tbqh, you can spot more fatties if you look deeper into the crowd but the picture is a bit misleading because the fatties are at the front and center. there's plenty of normal looking people to the left and right.

>hundreds of overweight ameritards paying hundreds of dollars for "an experience"
>Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: seagull.png (329x300, 118K)

But vegetables are some of the cheapest things you can even buy.

I don't see anything Star Wars related in that pic

Who chows down on a fucking vegetable as itself?

Problem is people are lazy and dont want to cook cause that takes time

pfft no parent is that fun for long.

r...right?

Jesus fucking christ, look at all those fucking sheep.

Attached: 1540751650006.gif (550x550, 305K)

you can't wear it in the park tho
only cast members can wear costumes of any kind

Attached: qt.jpg (599x591, 43K)

I eat cherry tomatoes by themselves. And celery and carrots.

Notice how it's all fat ass adults who would have been kids when the originals were shown? Nostalgia. Pure Nostalgia. And that's Disney's bread and butter these days.

>I eat cherry tomatoes by themselves

Attached: cringe.png (408x332, 44K)

>The average American woman weighs 170 pounds

Why are all these fat bitches coming from?

Attached: 1540049879924.webm (960x1708, 1.42M)

do olives count?

Nukes will only make it worse

Attached: A4ED8BF8E7A14848823A90CD368A5FF4.jpg (1242x1924, 610K)

If that fucking place was nuked from orbit right at that moment the world would become a better place

B-BUT Yea Forums TOLD ME THAT STAR WARS IS DEAD

Attached: 1557368570437.jpg (785x731, 101K)

i get carrots and to a lesser extent cherry tomatoes but man celery by itself? so fucking tasteless.

I don't understand the question. You just posted one

It’s almost like they actually enjoy having fun. Disgusting.

Attached: 1429478778656.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

based spidey

I keep seeing people say this, but nobody ever provides a source. The only way into or out of the hotel is through the park, why would they give out costumes if you can't leave the hotel with them on?

Where is this from again? I need some historical kino

Find a really good trainer who wont beat your ass for just being fat. That will actually teach you lifts and how to apply resistance training into your exercise routines. The trainer will help you understand muscle failure and how to push past the pain.

You will be stronger. You will feel stronger. You will feel like the world is your oyster.

Give it a try.

Okay this board isn't completely dead

Attached: 1368043966123.gif (297x212, 473K)

mfw I'm 110 lbs

Attached: 1514195080322.jpg (255x292, 28K)

>Medieval fairs in a continent with actual medieval towns and castles
Nigga what

london?

Children can't go to Disneyland without parents.

ma nigga, a condo at disney world is so fucking nice. living like a rat in a hotel is only nice when you want thaty expeirence.

kicking it with a kitchen and nobody around is best.

The fuck are you blabbering about? I'm German and there's hundreds of medieval ren fairs

SHOW US YOUR TITS

why would anyone want to go to opening day of a theme park? sounds like it'd be crowded as fuck with tons of lines.

I expected Disney Dan to have a video about this, in b4 >Refinery29
that's just the first video that came up and it looks like it probably explains it to fat roasties who refuse to understand these things
youtube.com/watch?v=gyZlAfuJE-k
youtube.com/watch?v=UJDVFaQfKv8
youtube.com/watch?v=RX5oTl6Q9W0

You're the one implying you can build muscle with bodyweight exercize you spastic fuck

Many of those castles or either ruins or protected

And the "medieval towns" are just regular towns but in medieval-looking buildings

medieval and ren*

Funny how the quality of the films pre-disney are inversely proportional to how involved he was in the creative process

>Space Wheelchair
Fuck... Laughed harder than I should
>We can jump to lightspeed and cross the galaxy in a few hours but we can't fix Mandy's spine, nor can we get her a hover wheel chair

You don't need a gym membership to get /fit/ though. Just do a bit of push-ups and stuff in the morning and more importantly, walk to places instead of taking the bus/tram all the time.

It's little things but it makes a big difference, believe me.

Not enough diversity, Star Wars is not for whites anymore

Do you guys think that the opening of Galaxys Edge at Disneyworld will make all of the other parks in the area less crowded ? I kinda want to go check out Springfield in Universal Studios.

>just do a bit of push-ups to build muscle
are you baiting

That is concept art of guests at the hotel, you have to help visualize that the space they are designing will be okay for wheelchairs.

Everyone wants to be first, that way they can brag about it on their Facebook

That's how you get thin if you weigh 300 lbs
It's not how you get /fit/

This seems to be the context of cosplay, dressing up as actual characters. I don't see how there would be a problem with themed costumes, dressing up as if you were an individual living in the Star Wars universe. Not as a specific character.

OH NO NO NO NO IT LOOKS LIKE A HALLOWEEN COSTUME

Attached: beta ren.png (853x692, 1.04M)

It already looked like a halloween costume on screen, its why they barely even have him wearing the thing in the movies.

>They are apparently going to give out costumes with each room purchase
>Sir, we've run out of 60" men's pants again and also we've run out of XXXXXXXXL Smugglers vests, also we're being told there isn't enough white fabric in Asia for all of the "Goddess" size Leia robes

America cuisine

>implying most men won't be cosplaying as slave leia or padame in the pits

.Go in July because the fatties stay home
Literally true. We went in early July and the crowds were sparse. Got to go on every ride in both parks and there were only 10 people at the Ollivander wand choosing so my daughter was picked straight away.
Anything at Disney though is completely fucked. Crowds will never die down no matter what time of year. They havent put any new rides in main Disney and they still get 1mil people a day. You cant even get into the 100yr old hall of presidents ffs.

I figured it would be more popular during the Summer because all the kids are out of school.

The Patriot mel gibson

The way this is written, this person doesnt seem to be too disagreeable, theyre just fat. Not even “fuck the patriarchy and body image”, just “im too fat and it sucks”.

almost all nigger women are overweight.

you are doing the same thing right now just by being here. Stop trying to take the high ground here you cuck

FUCK imagine if this was HD instead of all grainy!!! 360p fuck off

>just “im too fat and it sucks”.
It's more amusing that they dont do anything about it, just whine and continue doing the things that got them into that situation. (butterbeer is totally tasty)

>Different times
The only thing different is that there is a canopy over the teacup ride now. People shell out $100 to wait in line all day just to go on rides built in 1950.

SLIT YOUR WRISTS

it's all those genetics, okay?

mewing victim

You know you need nukes when you've reached a point in your culture where people have been replaced by Brazilian tier chimps who this is something to be proud of

t. 240 pound manlet

No offense but that's pathetic progress. Count your fucking calories.

Our shitty diet.

Attached: hehehe.jpg (713x913, 47K)

I went to universal on a tuesday in april. I solo ridered the main ride and waited like.... 10 minutes or less. Everything else was fairly light, no lines, except olivanders. Weekends will always be fucked, plan your trip, don't be a sheepish chungus that sits in lines.

He struck a nerve there, didn't he, you fucking redditor soifaggots

the tables clearly have parasols on them dude

She cried because she was too fat to go on boring ride. She didnt cry about the fact that its her fault shes a landwhale.
It serves her right anyway, shes the reason they have fat police. Parks are fed up by being sued when fatasses get a heart attack.

Just kill yourself and get it over with, faggot

how do I find a cute and normal weight girl like jenny that is autistic about disney theme parks? all the ones I come across are landwhales.

Attached: 1522544776202.png (500x522, 220K)

A girl like her is so rare that as a result she became famous.

Jesus Christ I'm 6'2" barefoot and I rarely go over 80KG even if I'm not lifting just thanks to watching my diet alone. Fuck this country, we need nukes.

>They even have Fat Police stationed
wtf I love disney now

We will see how they feel about jedi robes before too long I suppose

>It restores your faith in humanity

Attached: 1517449366870.jpg (213x217, 6K)

Wonder if Tim is her enabler
Based Tim

Attached: El Arcitecto.jpg (359x494, 28K)

Yes. You're also about 10cm short of being considered human

This right here. Coastal areas are shitacular

Too bad bad Disney doesnt have a policy where landwhales are quietly escorted out and fed to the alligators in Lake Disney. I’d pay $200 for a ticket to watch that

Looking at this hurts.

Attached: 1559217898880.png (392x311, 192K)

>The only thing different
Oh, I can see a few more differences than that

"Wizarding World" is at Universal

You can do it. Just start light.

True. They have updated and increased the amount of greasy food joints. Gotta feed the fatties

But what about without all the blacks and mexicans, actual americans?

>while these numbers may be the average, they are not a measure of health
nice cope

Attached: one munt.jpg (555x535, 55K)

Disney also has fat police. If you cant fit on Space Mountain they give you a coupon for $2.00 off a 1/2 pound cheeseburger

Oh, I think there's another pretty big change.

Attached: obesity males.jpg (1577x764, 100K)

Attached: obesity females.jpg (1583x764, 103K)

No, that sort of hardcore Disney fangirl is pretty common. There are thousands of channels just like that if you did around on Youtube. Jenny got big because there is an element of self-awareness to her that comes through, at least that's my only real guess. There are tons of Disney fangirl channels run by girls just as cute or cuter than her, but go nowhere outside of their niche sphere.

Women are fatter and no longer wear dresses?

Closer

yeah I can feel the sunburn too

Attached: disneyland 1959.jpg (1011x450, 200K)

>A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A PAID CASTMEMBER

La and its smog existed