So Jay, what did you think of Godzilla: King of the Monsters?

So Jay, what did you think of Godzilla: King of the Monsters?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOHNhcIQ16U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck it no one cares let's do a BotW

Attached: amazingbulk.gif (400x300, 1.09M)

>Well Mike after seeing this movie I take back everything bad I've ever said about the Jurassic World movies

what do these guys mouths do?

>tfw Mike dines Alinea every two weeks while Rich can't get back surgery

Jays only response would be
>"It was a Godzilla movie"

"Not schlocky enough. It needed Rampage level schlock to gain my interest."

"the monsters were nude which was unnecessary and distracting. It made me uncomfortable"

Why is RLM so absurdly superior to anything else in YouTube? I just watched Cinemassacre's review and it was shot with a single camera, but they cropped the face of the person who was talking now and then to make it look like shot reverse shot and it looks like absolute ass. It was also made in two uninterrupted takes, they just recorded their conversation and uploaded it like some amateur bottom of the barrel cringe channel. They also added some shitty VHS filter to the clips of the movie. The absolute state.
youtube.com/watch?v=mOHNhcIQ16U

Attached: sweetie....webm (404x368, 2.2M)

well i didn't HATE it...

Suck dick.

And then mike responds with “I think I loved it?” They laugh

It comes down to the personality the gang and genuine wit of Mike and to a lesser extent Jay and Rich. The quality of their productions don't matter as their fans would watch them talk about anything anywhere because it's humorous. RLM inspires people to imagine what it would be like to have friends like that to hang out with (sad but true). While Cinnemassacre, with the exception of james, reminds you of the kid in school that smelled like cats and kept inviting himself over.

What comes after:
Rich: restarts PreRec but this time with a big breasted bimbo instead of Jack
Jay: starts his own review channel and goes full youtube cancer like and subscribe retard and does collabs with anyone who buys him a free beer
Mike: after realizing what he lost by closing RLM he kills himself after killing Josh in a murder suicide pact

I wish the mods hated these jewtube celeb and banned everyone who tarts a thread of them

>The 2014 Godzilla despite being a boring monster movie had a much clearer narrative than this one
>what about you Mike
>Star Trek flashback

>RLM inspires people to imagine

they inspire mediocrity, the fear of truth and avoidance of commitment

Attached: rolling rock.jpg (640x481, 38K)

>RLM inspires people to imagine what it would be like to have friends

James inspires me to stop being a Boomer who clings to ancient memes.

Attached: oh james.jpg (600x800, 37K)

>friends who accomplish nothing, turn everything into a bad joke and suck the life out of you

>guy who posts on 4chin complains about negativity

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking RLM threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of those balding fat faggots on this board I don’t give a shit about what good movie they rated poorly or what bad movie they rated highly they're a bunch of stupid fucking idiots we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why RLM not rate movie how I rate movie” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing those subhumans and always the same fucking complaints about them just stop fucking posting them they're not even decent filmmakers and their videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about them again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it they are morons you’re the moron for posting them whether you like them or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if RLM were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized they were never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting RLM stop posting about how you like and support it and stop posting about how you dislike or hate it just stop making threads about this shit

>Well Mike, I didn't watch it.
>Me either, Jay.
>We did lazily watch the latest trash flick on Netflix, so let's talk about that.
>Nah, let's talk about the latest Marvel capeshit.

>the characters were boring and I don't care about the parts where it turned into a CGI nightmare where you couldn't tell what was happening, so it sucked

RLM actually have some unironically good camera skills, they just choose to use cheesy effects and jokes to mock other gimmicks and make it seem lighthearted and not "try hard".
Theyre also genuine, even if they have shit opinions, at least its a genuine one. Theyre not afraid to mock people without causing some #DramaAlert cancer.
If im not mistaken, Mike writes a lot of the script for the show, Jay is actually very smart when it comes to cinema history, and Rich is a loser, so it works out.

I have friends but my friends don't like movies.
One of them pretends to like movies but I know he doesn't.

RLM are my e-friends who talk about movieees.

i have a theory that they´re netflix shills

I like to pause the video when Jay or Mike looks into the camera, its like a que for me to talk, so I give my opinion and then continue the video, pretending that theyre responding to my opinion.

They aren't

In one of their recent videos jay felt the need the point out that they're not [some other streaming service]'s shills. It was very suspicious and it implied that they are shills for other streaming services namely Netflix.

then why the do reviews of shitty netflix films? nobody sees those garbage films anyway

Attached: ,,.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Wtf is wrong with James' foot? Does he have a legitimate club foot? Someone have that webm of him running? Why cant he just run or walk like a normal person? Wtf is wrong with him?

1/2

Attached: Solid Autism.webm (1280x720, 573K)

I remember they reviewed Annihilation because director of Ex Machina and because it's actually good

Netflix wouldn't spend money on the most secretive marketing campaing even conceived. Are you retarded? They review 3 netflix movies a year and that makes them paid shills? What?

They do this all the fucking time you dolt. They had a whole bit that they were Marvel shills. Fuck off.

2/2

Attached: james autism run.webm (480x360, 1.07M)

They shat all over the netflix ones they did.

Attached: 1546715955042.png (1158x670, 172K)

It felt completely unironic and matter of fact. It was the Captain Marvel review when he mentioned some documentary about Candyman.

lol wtf...he runs like a clown.

Attached: 1534004110378.png (375x360, 144K)

reddit letter media
letter media reddit
media reddit letter

So your theory boils down to an off hand comment. Whatever man just don't go around saying shit without proof.

the correct answer

Attached: Remlazar_c77f11_6963567.jpg (400x327, 25K)

>jay: i think it was pretty bad
>mike: well i thougt it was good
>jay: some parts of it was good though
>mike: ...and some parts of it was bad

My understanding is that RLM stuff is shot in some warehouse they own full of different sets, while Cinemassacre stuff seems to be shot at James actual house.

Attached: mike and jay.png (1280x900, 833K)

I looked it up. They were talking about Shudder not Netflix you sperg.

Is that why they’ve given bad reviews to Netflix stuff like that Cloverfield sequel and the second season of Stranger Things? How much does Netflix pay them for bad reviews?

That used to be true but then they built a (soulless) set recreating the basement. They have no excuse.

Exactly. Denying they're not shills for Shudder for no apparent reason is an implicit admission that they are shills for Netflix.

It is, I work at a cleaning company near their location and we get called to clean up there about every week, usually from either set pieces being all over the place. Its a giant warehouse with all their sets, Half in the Bag, BotW, etc. even their offices are in there and editing studio. From time to time, we also find poop on the floor in their studio, we usually just clean it up, no questions asked.

Sound autistic logic.

It's not you actual sperg.

>From time to time, we also find poop on the floor in their studio, we usually just clean it up, no questions asked.

Attached: ebony.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Why are there so many fucking retards who post on this board?

t. chumps

sound like you´re the autistic here defending your friends simulator, go outside for once

Nice fold

Attached: 1543507773283.jpg (728x728, 64K)

Attached: rlm 1.jpg (1440x4701, 1.2M)

>me on the left

If your gf feels the need to point out that she's not fucking someone in particular you're getting cucked with someone else my friend. Bullshit detection 101.

Yeesh wanna give a tl;dr

>every scenario is the same!
Wanna know how I can tell your retarded?

That is the TLDR you dumb fuck

>They didn't like Birdbox
>They liked Haunting of Hill House.
>They didn't like Stranger Things S2.
Under the Silver Lake is on Amazon I think?
Is Clovehitch Killer on Amazon or Netflix?
Lycan Colony definitely not on Netflix.
That's the last six months. Is something missing?

fanfiction

A literally insane person that used to know the rlm guys is jealous of their success and holding a grudge by speeding out a bunch of dumb bullshit.

teenage drama from 20 years ago no one specially them gives a shit about

How big is the poop? Rich Evans size or Jay size?

Yea Forums gives a shit because Yea Forums is desperate for drama and also has no real life experiences

Do you know what tldr means?
See
Moron

Funfact: Gilchrist's youtube channel is fairly successful

Attached: gilchrist's channel.png (1416x922, 1.59M)

Based

You need the TLDR on a TLDR and you’re trying to call anyone else a moron?

Funfact: literally every other video on his channel except for the ones in your screen shot get absolutely no views. He only gets views on stuff he’s taken from other peoples IPs. Desperate.

It's not a tldr. Its the full story.

yay!

funfact: only two of RLM's videos have more views than She-Hulk

>not even 30k subscribers
>successful
Nobody cares about his channel. Some of his videos have views because they’re Marvel-related and not because they’re his videos.

it varies, but its usually loose. When we first noticed we thought it was just fake blood or some set piece, since it was just a small puddle/spot. But one of the guys quickly found out it was actual poop. We've found some bigger sized actual turds laying around, seems more like to be Rich Evan's.

lol hi Garrett.

did he upload the "talking about star wars" videos before RLM, or did he just put it on his channel after they did?

Imagine making up stories about e-celeb’s shit and sharing your fecal fanfic on Yea Forums. Fucking pathetic.

>its a double feature episode where they also review Shin Godzilla

Attached: 1559283448530.jpg (1571x791, 363K)

Rlm never put the Talking About Star Wars videos on their channel

lol RLM consistently gets over a million views on their videos. Classic Gilchrest having a small handful of videos that have a lot of views meanwhile anything “original” that he does gets next to no views and his Patreon is a total failure. Imagine actually defending that fucking talentless loser.

oh wow, ive never noticed.

this is just regular growing up stuff
one of my closest friends today we didnt speak to eachother for years over a girl
shit happens and people do dumb things and the fact that you guys feast on this "drama" is why Reality TV is so popular

hey Rich

Yea Forums is obsessed with this insignificant shit because most of the people here have no friends and haven’t actually experienced anything so to them, this is juicy drama and not mundane 20 year old bullshit.

Jay poop would have semen in it.

RLM have actual skills. They’re not amazing, but they’ve put out several feature films.

so has Doug Walker

>they filmed a ghost hunter show and never released it

what the fuck Mike

Attached: 1555047038805.gif (540x270, 1.03M)

RLM don't have families (Outside of Jack, ironically) so they can afford to spend more time on the quality of the content

How would you possibly know what their family life is like when they actively avoid posting anything about their personal lives.

Because I'm not a retard and I know how fathers and family men act and how those who aren't act. Their behavior transcends culture and social norms.

Attached: Burger wins again.jpg (700x540, 124K)

>”I’m not a retard”
>proceeds to say something completely retarded
It’s like poetry

>Jay: Well, I thought it was better than the previous on-
>Mike: WELL I thought it sucked ass, I would rather watch Endgame a trillion times until it beats Avatar, Disney should buy Star Trek
>Jay: Yeah...I thought it sucked too but...

Mike's countless illegitimate bastards don't count as him having a family.

>He thinks Mike can have sons after what he did to the enterprise replica
user...

Please make it true.

Are Wojaks replacing originality?