So Syrio Farol was effectively the person to beat the Night King by teaching Arya fundamental lessons way back in...

So Syrio Farol was effectively the person to beat the Night King by teaching Arya fundamental lessons way back in season 1. Woah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfXvs2jf2DU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can live with that.
That motherfucker is my favorite character that appeared only for a few scenes.

I like to think that he survived too. His death was never confirmed, right?

Sure, everyone who died offscreen survived.

Yeah; until the Dany razed King's Landing.

Why didn't Syrio just pick up one of the Lannister guards' swords?

>His death was never confirmed, right?
I met the actor. He said yeah, he's pretty much dead. The German guy who plays the Faceless Man also admits he knows about the fan theory and would like to believe it, but was inclined to believe his character had been brought in to kill Robert. Not go recruiting little girls.

>whoa................................ a character....................was developed..................................over the course.......................... of eight seasons......................... damn......................................GoT is so groundbreaking and innovative............

stupid cuck, I bet you'd let him fuck your gf who is already cucking you, too

>whoa he spins his sword around and has good footwork must be a great swordsman with a technique that's nothing like the crude westeros swinging

Not that guy, but why would he stay in Kings Landing? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to leave if he survived?

>Sure, everyone who died offscreen survived.

Did anybody in the series ever state with any certainty that he is dead?

There's a good chance that he is Jaqen Hagar, in the books.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfXvs2jf2DU

Yeah, I would say that's correct.

There's a scene where Arya says Meryn Trant killed him and the Hound makes fun of it.

Except Arya has no idea what actually happened. She just assumed he was dead, because Meryn Trant lived afterwards.

There are plenty of things that could have happened in that room after Arya left.

>people actually thought he'd show up in season 8
>nearly a decade later after season 1 and most current GoT fans haven't even seen the first season

Sure.

Could be, or he could just be dead.

>I like to think that he survived too. His death was never confirmed, right?
How is this even a question? Arya literally keeps meeting men from Braavos who lead her along the way, who are then revealed to be able to change appearance.

Of course he did, he just never used his Syrio face again.

Attached: 1557266783489.png (1081x1028, 986K)

wow first episode aired april 2011. So they've been involved in a show for around a decade jesus.

Syrio could be well alive even if he is not Jaqen Hagar.

FOREIGN BASTARD

>he's STILL debating about this awful show
HAHAHAHA

Could be since he did not die on-screen, but given Arya's encounters with Braavosi I think it's implied he was a faceless man.

Didn't the coin have something to do with that?

Makes sense

He spoke like jaqen ''a girl needs.....''

He pretended to be a prisoner to be sent to the wall so he could meet up arya. The burning cage wasnt part of the plan so he needed little bit of help to open the cage from arya

You just realized that usually there is one season of a show per year or something?

Yeah, 8 to 9 seasons usually means 8-9 years.

Big Bang Theory ran for 12 years. Feeling old?

>fundamental lessons
except she didn't use anything fancy that she wouldn't have known otherwise
>if one hand is unable, use other hand
whoa!

First 4 seasons were great, unironically. At the time people had hopes in D&D. Of course, they also did (inevitably) questionable changes, but even Jackson did so on LotR, and he also got shit on. They also improvised pretty good scenes if interaction between Tywin and Arya in Harrenhal.

>He is the prince that was promised, and his is the song of ice and fire

Attached: [email protected] (800x800, 42K)

Attached: contrarian.jpg (305x457, 38K)

bro how big is your cock haha im just curious haha I want to sniff it haha

Arya would die just from being touched by the Night King. The show is trash.

He was just a token "Eastern elegant blade martial arts are superior to primitive western hacking and slashing" character. The fact that he was caught without a sword and completely oblivious to the tense atmosphere in the city when everyone walked around armed and prepared for shit to hit the fan proves that he wasn't more than just some fancy fencing buffoon. Arya started developing actual understanding of how real life battles work once she traveled with Sandor.

Jaqen H’ghar is the name.

he was clearly aware you idiot

>There are plenty of things that could have happened in that room after Arya left.
This. What if Syrio was actually a female faceless and she had to suck and fuck Trant and every one of his men so they let her live?

Syrio Forel, and you will be spelling it correct now I think.

>teaches Arya to always be prepared to battle as it might surprise her any moment
>prances around the castle with a wooden sword when it is swarming with armed city watch members and Lannister soldiers
His incompetence is actually dazzling

>He was just a token "Eastern elegant blade martial arts are superior to primitive western hacking and slashing" character

But it’s clearly not since all the most skilled characters don’t fight like that. That’s the whole point, she’s like 5’1” and like 80lbs. The instructor was only a couple inches taller, even as a grown man.
It’s just a way to compensate for the fact that all the practice in the world won’t help you overpower someone twice as strong as you. It’s not as dumb has having a manlet like Jon Snow somehow overpower guy’s twice his size.
I also don’t know why you’re treating it like a tired old trope. I literally can’t think of a single place I’ve seen this before.

I bet his hair is greasier than Joffrey's cunt.

>Eastern
Eastern to Bongland maybe, Braavos is Italy, hardly eastern.

It is, I am thinking. Covered as it was in the juices of Chatayaya the night before.

>both from Bravos

Also, comparing them is pointless because if they are the same person the dude is the head priest. There would be no way to spot him or recognize him in different faces.

Pol btfo

Attached: 0ysil43kx9w21.jpg (1080x1640, 113K)

Arya killing him was the worst thing they could've done. They hyped upo this big battle of him vs snow and then he just gets shanked and dies like a bitch. A total waste desu season 8 sucked ass

Jamie should have died killing him, defending Bran the Broken

Why did he even go back? He was super over her and then he was like "uhhh guess I gotta GO"

I think it was a nod to Cersei saying something like “he wouldn’t die without me” since they came into the world together and were destined to leave it together. It really just through 8 years of character progression out the window though. He didn’t even ever really get the chance to redeem himself for anything he’d done.

Just like real life.

In the books he basically tells her to fuck off immediately after losing his hand and coming back.

Jaime is the character most fucked over by the show. They started out right but fucked the dog on everything from his return and out