Most watched movie

Whats the movie youve seen the most times in your life.
NOT YOUR FAVORITE NECESSARILY but the one youve seen the most times
For me its Star wars episode 3. I watched that thing like a billion times for the opening sequence.

Attached: image.jpg (194x176, 33K)

I watch this movie when I'm drunk. So quite often.

Attached: beerfest.jpg (350x203, 21K)

Anchorman probably
Or maybe a Christmas film like Muppet Christmas Carol or Elf

Back to the future trilogy. I own at least 3 copies of each and on the off chance i catch a re-run on tv i always, without fail, just stop whatever i am doing to watch it again.

american psycho, they were showing it every 4 hours for a week or two

RoboCop but What We Do In The Shadows is fast catching it up.

I always like 2 but appearntly this is a minority opinion. 3 always seemed unnecessary

I think it's Die Hard but I'm not sure.

Bump

Haven't watched any movies more than once.

Attached: image.jpg (966x1559, 712K)

Eraserhead

Probably breakfast club. One of the few vhs tapes we had. I can quote the entire film

Ice Age. Watched it at the cinema when i was 7, loved that movie as a kid. When i got it on DVD i'd watch it several times a day for years.

Revenge of the with

Hej dude don't duck with me

I don't know.
Maybe Fight Club.
I watched it at least 4 times.

Wut is this?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1347, 791K)

Pumps and a bump

Dawn of the Dead: Snydercut. I love the soundtrack, setting, pacing, characters, gore, humor. It's in my top 5 for sure, watched it so many times - been a while since I last saw it so maybe I'll watch it again today.

Do the right thing.

IDK why I ended up watching it liek 6 times in the span of 4 months. I liked it, watched it with a friend, then another, then another, ended up seeing that shit more than any other film.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.18M)

He meant to say 'sith' not 'with'

Either Big Lebowski or Office Space, not sure which, usually watch them at least once every month or too

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F411057%2Fcb0b7bec-47ed-43b2-aa9f-35bdaba7e82a.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aqual (950x534, 104K)

either fear and loathing or big lebowski.
probably fear and loathing.

Attached: 1477846270498o.png (260x246, 83K)

It would be a better movie if Spike Lee didn't force that sex scene with himself and the baby mama

lol

That scene always bother me. It added nothing, and I always felt so uncomfortable seeing how fucking hot it was and yet they still were on top of each other sweating.

Plus its not professional to get your nut off on your lunch break.

Jurassic Park or Tremors.

Probably Gladiator.

There will be blood

In burges or Night at the roxbury