Is this movie actually just "Russell Crowe drinks wine for 2 hours"?

Is this movie actually just "Russell Crowe drinks wine for 2 hours"?

Attached: 220px-A_Good_Year.jpg (220x327, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-60Do4C2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dunno lol

Sounds like Kino to me

comfiest movie of all time

It’s great

peak Kino

Actually, I haven't seen it and don't care to

>Is this movie actually just "Russell Crowe drinks wine for 2 hours"?
The real question is why aren't all movies just Russell Crowe drinking wine for 2 hours

Frog tosser
>English prick

Love this film. Been to the area where they filmed it. The Provence really is something else.

You'd think you'd be able to understand this film, roastie

>so starved for female companionship he starts assuming the anons he's shit-talking must be female
hey enjoy those trips you just barely missed too, buddy

yes, and its great

Based Ridley and Russel convincing producers to pay them to fuck around in the south of france drinking wine for a summer

The real question is why the fuck are you here and not back on reddit with the rest of the soiboi shitheads?

Because you are here, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm-60Do4C2o

maximum comfy

It is and it's top tier comfy. I'm a German and live 30 minutes away from one of the biggest wineyards in France. It is as beautiful as seen in the movie.

Yes, that's what I remember thinking as well when I saw it a few years ago. Found it rather hilarious how shallow and uneventful it was, probably because it was basically this

This user is correct with his theory. All the locations are filmed 8 minutes away from Scotts home where he lived for 15 years. So it was basically Russel Crowe visiting his buddy Ridley Scott and both decided to make a movie while he was there.

I want to buy a house and live there. I don’t even speak French lol

There's a nice simplicity to the story and is, as been stated, wholesomely comfy.
Any more films like it?

Call me by your name

cz vineyards movie Bobule (Grapes 2008)
sideways

Attached: bobule.jpg (1200x900, 160K)

Sideways
The Straight Story