FORM RANK YOU MAGGOTS

FORM RANK YOU MAGGOTS

Attached: images (71).jpg (541x567, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liCMDsjrCU8
youtube.com/watch?v=T1IFYrtd5vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reporting for dooty

Attached: 1495111563520.png (924x560, 48K)

he ugly

tax

Racist.

>PIKES IN FRONT, ARCHERS BEHIND

excellent thread

>Tax infront
>Profits behind

>youtube.com/watch?v=liCMDsjrCU8
We're not goin no further

Attached: Sauron orc.jpg (1164x480, 29K)

Form banks lol

What was shes tax policy

Fuck orcs

>that face
this is why you don't have babies in pripyat

Did Sauron do a flat tax rate, or was his tax policy progressive?

Eomer. Take your Èored down the left flank!

>FORM BANKS, YOU LENDERS, FORM RANKS. LOANS IN FRONT, INTERESTS IN BACK

Why didn't they just call themselves refugees and take Gondor from the inside out?

Attached: 1548374539318.jpg (572x549, 34K)

Considering his army was created with alchemy, he employs a fallen angel wizard, he's the mouthpiece for a literal first-generation god, I don't think he needs to tax anything anyway.

Gondor wouldn't fall for that, they aren't guilty about their culture, origin, traditions, and history.

>Denethor (old straight white male) doesn't allow hordes of foreign invaders and upholds a strict border policy
>Depicted as a deranged lunatic
Really makes you think.

Based anarcho-capitalist evil overlord.

Shut up incel

They did dress up in orc armor to get to mount doom within mordor. Really makes you think

Attached: 60693787_2341575712529276_632700252373123072_n.jpg (857x960, 110K)

this is so funny :)

FEED IN FRONT, SEED BEHIND

have sex

SNEEDS IN FRONT, CHUCKS BEHIND

>NEETs infront, wagies behind

Most unfunny thing I've seen in weeks, congratulations.

Really? It was my impression that they feel guilty about Numenorians listening to Sauron and trying to square up to the Valar

Attached: 1540420678517.gif (245x207, 2M)

Attached: 1559092967786.jpg (742x560, 79K)

It’s why I come here first thing when I wake up

Breads just like these

Attached: 57DE8ED3-27AD-4E50-B984-2DACA9869DA1.png (391x400, 265K)

>even mooo~oooove!~~ ;)

what did merry mean by this? is it something to do with having a daughter

Attached: daughters r gay.jpg (1237x797, 258K)

What does his army eat?

*turns in stress card*
Sorry commander, too distraught to fall in formation this morning

"Bankruptcy... the city is rank with it"
"Release the audit reports"

>pikes in front
>archers behind
>yet the archers walk ahead of the pikemen to fire off the volley
Uhhhhhhhh....

Reporting in, fuck niggers and jannies

Attached: 1524934617614.jpg (1280x853, 469K)

Absolute shit movie, I mean absolute shit. What a fucking disgrace, how the fuck could they get it so fucking wrong. They are fucking retarded. Who the fuck doesn't know that the pikes are to protect against the cavalry charge. I hate this fucking movie, the books are far better.

If you were the Night King and were suddenly dropped into the LOTR universe, how far do you think you could get before you were stopped? You start out with 2 generals and 10 wights.

Attached: 1503405106-nightking.png (1200x640, 490K)

>if you were
I wouldn't bother

>KIKES IN FRONT, NIGGERS BEHIND

I still don't knpw who dunhier is
>youtube.com/watch?v=T1IFYrtd5vI

Attached: 1554142438414.png (500x610, 87K)

yeah this is how it usually goes down

Do Orcs make good tacos?

Attached: 1503514474355.png (391x462, 114K)

LOTR has more magic shit so the night king would be fucked. Gandalf would bend him over.

>quiet

Attached: 1522497610283.png (957x795, 1.2M)

PRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHH!

Attached: Rohirrimarriveminastirith.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

The most preponderance one can have during this film is to wonder about the types of health insurance available to military personal in Saruman's Goblin army. Was it a single-payer system? Did they have a version of Medicare? Were health services provided by the state or were they distributed by private contractors? But, of course, most importantly, did their employment secure insurance for them and did it offer compensation for injuries sustained in the line of duty?

>Gandalf would bend him over
you'd like that wouldn't you, you greybearded old poof

What movie is this

Just go to Death Downs and any other mass graves/tombs and build an army

Then again what will be our tax policy?

Yes.

:DDD

Attached: prööhhhh.png (1960x960, 379K)

i too would like to uh voice my appreciation for uh this particular thread

The Elefhant Man 2: Back on the menu

>Eight lawyers there are here, yet nine there were sent out from the company's office in Rivendell. Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to launder money with him.
>He was taken by both state and chain... an Audit of Morgoth. For we went needlessly into the Federal Reserve of Moria.

Attached: 1553126641938.jpg (1920x800, 188K)

will the tax thing ever go away? after got that literally had nothing about tax as far as i remember

Gothog was fucking great.
It's a shame the age of orcposting is over.

Dude. Woah, dude. Duuuuuudeeee. Seriously? Holy maccaroni, Duuuude. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Man. Dude. Dude.

>sends his son on suicide mission with no military benefit, then tries to burn him alive
>refuses to ask for help from old allies when facing existential thread because pride
>refuses to acknowledge the true king

Underrated and objectively based.

as i recall, the uruk-hai had a unique workman's compensation plan in which those hurt on the job were eaten by their coworkers

I dont remember much but the orcs did have some medicine with them, sort of a panacea that acelerated body healing but it tasted horrible. It was free for the troops that survived with loose limbs and superficial wounds as any other kind of wound was beyond the healing juice potential, they had selective free health care, better than current america.

the finest dining establishment mordor and isengard have to offer

SPLÄTS SPLÖÖT :DD

Attached: spläts splööts.jpg (676x581, 54K)