Is this good """acting""" or bad acting?

Is this good """acting""" or bad acting?

Attached: 000.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fTtcYhWUBA
youtube.com/watch?v=I0LpfAENdOo
youtube.com/watch?v=y69sMdiavf0
youtube.com/watch?v=tx1_Vs--_Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this is the biggest live action drama scenes in Japan
YikES.

Bad. It's idol drama. It's kinda the Japanese version of casting wrestlers and generic buff dudes in 80s movies. They aren't there because they can act, they are there because people recognize their faces.

no wonder their fertility rate is so low lol !!

was it rape?

Anyone else think jap girls acting "kawaii" is more repulsive than cute?

Attached: 001.webm (890x480, 2.19M)

me when it's fake as fuck

>JAPANESE """"""HUMOR""""

It's always fake as fuck you retard. 'kawaii' is contrived fake cutesy shit so fat nerds that can't differentiate between a genuine emotion and some gay forced kiddie shit will buy their shit.

Not attractive, maybe..repulsive? Sounds 100% homosexual t.b.h. mate

>people recognize their faces
No way

Yes. Especially when they do all that hand waving covering their faces shit.

Well, other Asians do.

I hate bishonens

Attached: 1558129442621.jpg (400x463, 26K)

This is humorous acting you autist

"good" bad acting

But it's genuinely girls pretending to be 8 years old. The great about 8 year olds is that they look like 8 year old, not that they act like 8 year olds. 8 Year old's are fucking annoying.

That guy is wearing more make-up than the make-up all my female ancestors combine have worn

depends on the girl

is he starting as a male and transition to a female in the kiss scene? wtf

Help user out, what is this?

Attached: 6435879695.png (743x568, 794K)

Idol maker companies ruined japanese tv shows and cinema after the 80s.
Goddammit

Two nukes were not enough

lol seething white pigs ITT

HOWAITO PIGGGUUUUUU.....

Attached: 002.webm (890x480, 2.33M)

cute

this is some stephen chow level camp, and i kind of like it

Why is he harassing her like that, what the fuck is going on

Attached: 1540669397122.jpg (209x207, 15K)

Did you know that Japanese have fewer apocrine sweat glands and thus produce significantly less body odor than humans of other descent? I imagine that in Japan most people have a pleasuring scent

I'm guessing you're a virgin or a teenager. I know this will come as a shock, but girls get all wet and gooey over the idea of some attractive guy desiring them and possessively doing all sorts of shit to them. It's the most basic female fantasy on the planet.

Sorry but I'm asking about the show
Thanks though

And I was answering. He's acting out the most common and stereotypical female fantasy because it's a lighthearted show that nonetheless is appealing to the basic teenage female fantasy.

>Thanks though
No problem. I also stuff butts with my big floppy chad weiner if you need that done too.

Why has jap cinema degenerated so much? Shit is ridiculous

Attached: 1545031373563.jpg (327x343, 19K)

>insectoids trying to replicate human emotions
sad

Have you watched the show?

Do japanese dudes really kabadon people

GODDAMNIT WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS SHOW

you two are hopeless. sure there are cases where it's fake but actually on the most part they really just are that cute. it's not fake. they're not pretending, they are just more feminine.

source: lived in japan 3 years

>haha let's just make anime but in real life
ISHYGDDT

Planet Ant: Life Inside the Colony

It was really hit and miss anime anime version (all live-action version of anything are trash)
Akkun to Kanojo was shorter and funnier

Attached: 214d64a3d6e0a805547059f8dd69225e68ee102e_hq.jpg (610x860, 104K)

GODDAMMIT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SHOW

>t. davido-kun

Never change tv

youtube.com/watch?v=9fTtcYhWUBA
You didn't live there long enough. A real Japanese disagrees with you. It is fake, and they are pretending. I hate disingenuousness.

Attached: 003.webm (776x436, 2.8M)

I love it, they try to act like characters would in an anime, they are just hamming it up.

3rd nuke when ?

>this is considered high art in Japan
>it's regarded as a national treasure and is preserved in the country's cultural registry

K I N O

It just dawned on me that chick looks like the HWNDU gremlin women that people meme. Is this cute in japan? She isn't what i would've expected.

He's a Chad

Maybe the idea is sort of shlubby/normal since this seems aimed at women? So make the girl self-insertable for more female viewers so they can better buy in to pretty boys fighting over her despite not being a 10/10 herself or anything?

There are some 8 year olds with good personalities.

>lived in japan
>must be meme name
right
>a real japanese disagrees with you
>a
>1

mate of course some japanese think girls are fake. lol. jesus. I once worked with a girl there who literally used to get shit because her voice was naturally like anime, high and shit, and some customers literally were idiots and thought she was faking the voice and not taking her work seriously lol.

None of this changes the fact that i am right. In the vast majority of cases these girls arent faking shit. they were raised different than western girls, they're more feminine (not all, duh) and they're more cute. naturally. really.

Davido-kun lived in Japan too you retard. That doesn't mean your opinion is suddenly correct. You can be a dumb fucking NEET that doesn't know shit about women and fall for them faking it(which is exactly what you're doing).

My name is Guy Jean not David. Nice try though

>you (one person) are somehow more relevant than someone else who has more experience
Nice try. Give it up, weeb.

POLNAREFF

Can women rape other women?

>I once worked with a girl there who literally used to get shit because her voice was naturally like anime, high and shit, and some customers literally were idiots and thought she was faking the voice and not taking her work seriously lol.
Girls do this stupid shit all the time for attention you retard That makes you an idiot for believing her. See, I can even find the exact asian american equivalent.

youtube.com/watch?v=I0LpfAENdOo

WOWWWW HER VOICE IS JUST LIKE ANIME IT MUST BE REAL!!! HAHAHA XDD SHE SAYS ITS HER REAL ONE AND ITS JUST LIKE MY ANIMES!!!

They are faking it and it's just part of their culture. The problem is you're a socially inept weeb that can't tell the difference.

be wrong. it's okay with me. I'm not the one who makes themselves sound like an idiot.

I want to kabedon my own Japanese qt
FUUCK

Attached: kabe-don.webm (780x420, 2.83M)

The over the top acting is sort of a thing I guess in japan. i always stay the fuck away of any nip films. Only good one I've seen is dead fish or something fish which was weird as fuck. Also I liked the Death Note nip version as it has a nice/different ending than the anime, not because of the acting.

No she was literally spoke in the way she did naturally. Related: it's also a common occurrence in japan for girls who have naturally brown hair to be told that they dyed it and have to "change it back to black" though it was actually natural.

There are idiots like you, even living there.

You're literally claiming to be more knowledgeable about Japanese girls than a Japanese person. It's clear you have a problem.

This got a chuckle from me

If it's their culture they're obviously not faking it then. You sound like you are underage as fuck

>Yea Forums doesn't know who davido-kun is anymore
I feel old.

It's their culture to fake it you fucking moron.

than one japanese person. i'm not even that guy and i can what's wrong with your logic.

Everyone knows who he is, just reasoning in old memes is.. well.

Almost intentionally bad acting so maybe it is good? They are good at intentionally acting over dramatic and silly.

Attached: d2dd0zn-35b15404-0dd0-4411-9ea0-60d0d82d0650.jpg (500x400, 49K)

oh yikes. just like our western girls are faking being sluts because its our culture to right? they're surely not just becoming actual sluts? hell i bet they never had a single impure thought!

kek

Right, you're not that guy. You just type like him and you're defending him. You can fuck off now, davido. Nobody cares if you think Japanese hos are super legit or not.

>i'm not even that guy
Uh huh. Go ahead and explain why a guy with only 3 years experience is worth more than a guy with a lifetime of experience in anything. I'll be waiting.

>Oi, are you havin a giggle m8?

Wait are you accusing me of being David for real?

Honestly you got me, its me, david kun. kek.

Yeah I'm sure all those grown 20 something year old women really are astonished by sights like flowers and kittens and their childlike wonder/innocence isn't at all feigned. It's all REAL because that's how a real 20 year old woman acts and thinks. She might have a college education but GOSH she's just so mystified by dumb mundane shit and has those perfect aegyo reactions to everything. What a coincidence.

I fucking hate weeb retards.

why are japanese girls so dang cute bros

G-d accidentally made them that way

>autistic
Why should we accept the opinion of someone with legitimate autism, especially about femoids?

Not an argument. Face it, you lost. Everyone knows it's fake. You're a retarded autist.

I've got a gf like that for 5 years now here Australia and she's from japan. She's 25 and yes she is really like that. It's their culture, it's not fake, it's real. stop being a weeb and open your mind. They're real people not whatever dumb idea you have of "asian women" which probably doesnt even apply to japs.

>accidentally
>implying God didn't balance all the races

>we
if there is two of you being picked on in this thread and not just one samefag, i feel worse for you legitimately.

niggers are gods cruel joke on humanity

He's not actually david you moron lol he was fucking with you.

I'm the one treating them like real people. You're the one insisting that their fake as shit "kawaii" bullshit culture is all real. Kawaii culture is superficial fake horse shit. It's not organic or natural, it's put on garbage to seduce manchildren like you.

yes, everyone can rape and can be raped.

as in with their own pros and cons?
well what do abos have

We know he's not david you retard. You dumb fucks can't read.

This one is better

Attached: literally me.webm (720x406, 2.46M)

Just out of interest, are you left wing? like social justice stuff? what are you?

Center right.

then why are you retarded?

its almost like in a country of 120 million people there is a diversity of personality types, traits, and regional norms

>everyone who doesn't violently insist that anime is real is a leftie

Attached: 1548955667356.png (270x314, 130K)

Yea but can I get a cute Japanese trap?

I'm not, you are. If you're right wing, why the fuck would you fall for such obvious superficial baby shit? Literally women acting like dumb children to make you think they're more innocent and you swallow it up like a moron.

azumi mizushima

and yet all the girls acting kawaii are still fake as shit.

exactly, its crazy to think they're just a country of fakers. they are not.

no cute asian gf...
why do i go on

>literally a gender that almost exclusively spends their entire life wearing paint/a mask
>pfft, a whole COUNTRY of fakers? that's not possible
Man, this board is even more underage than I thought. That's enough Yea Forums for today.

Attached: White devil.jpg (1018x757, 620K)

you're a nutter. it might surprise you to travel there and learn that not all girls act overly manly like western girls.

go right next door to korea or china though and you'll see manly selfish girls again.

yes, out of all those people not a single one actually and genuinely acts in a way we would consider stereotypically cutesy. not. a. single. one.

This isn't Yea Forums you moron, it's /television/

The nips have that old Kabuki theater shit and it completely ruined their cinema with exagerated acting.

What no. This is /film/. Are you both fucking stupid?

Haven't really thought about them. You sure they're human?

depends, obviously when they're on a fucking show they exaggerate but they do act pretty much the same in reality sometimes.

t. been there 4 times

Yeah, and fake kawaii is one of them. Wow, what an insight!

>why do i go on
to get cute asian gf, get dumped by her when you can't cater to her materialistic needs, then kill yourself with a grenade in a synagogue

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

/kino/

This, Joseph.

I'm not a nutter, I'm absolutely fucking correct about this. Your constant insistence on comparing them to western girls just tells me you're a weeb in denial. You have no objectivity or ability to acknowledge the superficiality of it. You're brainwashed.

I'm not denying they ACT cute. The problem is you think that ACT is organic and real. That that is just how they really are, and it isn't.

Yes. It's incel-bait and nothing more.

Attached: punk.webm (1280x720, 467K)

I'm not the one you are replying to though I am the one you were arguing with earlier. You have no idea about how people really are and are just assuming based on a youtube video you saw.

Like I said earlier, you can be wrong though, I don't mind at all.

you missed the part where she screams at you for failing to meet her expectations and the expectations her father head of you before angrily demanding that you put a baby in her and get a 2nd job. that comes before the dumping.

I don't even have to watch. They look like azns, nips specifically. It's for sure 100% bad acting.

why would they want to lure in incels though? are they making a pie?

Nope, they're making bank.

Attached: BD.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

compare her to the avg gook and it becomes obvious why

Attached: cdssc.jpg (667x323, 82K)

YESH ALL WOMEN R WHORES

what ever happened to reporting these thots to the IRS for tax evasion?

Why do you think regular girls keep around beta orbiters? Just curious.

fuck i want it even more

Attached: 1556592141641.png (480x360, 290K)

compare her to the avg gook and it becomes obvious why

Attached: cdssc.jpg (667x323, 82K)

To be fair, the average ____ really isn't much better. Most regular schoolgirls and schoolboys are ghastly looking.

Attached: kk jk.jpg (226x223, 7K)

thats not really the point. the point is that not every woman from every part of the world is the same. in fact, in different countries people act completely differently, and by act i don't mean fake it, that's who they are, because it's the way their society raised them

I always wonder why people post literal regular public school students as an example that a countries girls arent hot. girls that age aren't hot in our countries either.

>thats not really the point.
It is the point, you're just too dense to get it. You asked why girls would lure betas and incels with the fake kawaii shit. The answer is right there if you just wanted to think about it, but you don't. You seem dead set on running from it for some reason.

Even if regular girls don't benefit in the straightforward monetary sense like a patreon whore does, she still gains advantage from it. Why do you think so many "normal" girls change their voice to sound cuter when they answer the phone? Why do you think girls do the hundreds of things they do to seem more appealing to men in their day to day activity?

Figure it out genius.

r/whoosh for you, redditor

Asians are all bug people.

anime

Did that work?

japanese students aren't allowed to wear makeup or fashion accessories at school
so really the only difference is honesty, post pictures of western students without makeup and you'll end up with nothing but goblinas too

thats pretty much my point, western students of that age look just as unattractive in photos from school

no idea, just thought it was a good idea at the time. what are the chances they're literate enough to figure out how to pay income tax on internet bux?

>girls that age aren't hot in our countries either.

Attached: 1529048126913.png (600x600, 225K)

>japanese students aren't allowed to wear makeup or fashion accessories at school
lmao

you think they are? stop watching tv or looking at instagram photos and go see some real ones.

Most, the majority of girls are just ugly and havent fully become themselves at that age, they come off as a bit retarded and unkempt.

school is for studies baka gaijin not sexy time with opposite gender

umm maybe because schools don't allow girls to fraud since they often ban makeup and only korea gets surgery as young as 11
lmao you are fucking delusional, white, goblina and black women dont get double eyelid and jaw surgery and tons of other fucked up procedures

Attached: 1558541072346.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

He's right. generally they are not allowed to and they can't dye their hair either. Western girls arent either beyond a limit in most western countries.

>Gooks
>Chad
?

>muh kawaii japanese waifu is real!

Attached: dp.jpg (251x242, 14K)

People who post those videos show a vital missunderstanding of what they are. Those girls get famous showing "how good they are at makeup" on instagram or whatever they use. For this purpose it's vital to make the non-makeup shot look worse than it actually is in most cases too.

>people recognize their faces.
how? they all look the same

>there are no naturally cute girls, manly is the natural state of girls!

>mouth suddenly triples in size halfway through
>this is the makeup and not her holding a retarded face

Roastie detected

I mean like a half of girls in my school in Japan were wearing makeup and had dyed hair but yeah there are still many girls don't do that

Attached: Hpqamz7.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

It's kino.

your school is an exception to the norm.

nah

nobody said that, idiot. do you even know what kawaii is? because no, there are no 'natural' kawaii girls in japan. it is deliberately over the top and stems from cartoons. it is not a reflection of a real culture.

ok and thats supposed to change the fact this nose putty and all the other shit is on the market specifically for looksmaxxing how
why did you steal this image from some tv show that aired 7 years ago and pretend it was 'your' high school?

Attached: 1558547748020.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

me on the left

okay mate you had your say we all laughed time to stop.

...Her mouth "triples in size" when she opens it you retard.

Imagine the smell

>go see some real ones.
Don't mind if I do

Attached: 1557680749557.png (393x446, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y69sMdiavf0

Im just gonna start posting videos

you are dumb as hell if you think kawaii is real. yeah there are cute girls, but kawaii is not just cute. it is contrived cuteness that stems from anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=tx1_Vs--_Ao

I would fuck both of them

i wonder how many girls can actually use it though, seems like a whole lot of effort.

On a related note my latest date was a korean girl who told me she has a plastic surgery nose and doesnt understand why i want to see her without makeup. should i be worried? she looks like pic related without the ears

Attached: 485c5e79cf14f56b3b39cf40d8364ca01555528092_full.png (640x361, 307K)

it's not my school. but I think it's not from tv show, either. my school was like that.
here's another. this one is slightly lower tier

Attached: 4ee365a6c5627c8fd798c1710453e113080d85fb.jpg (640x480, 85K)

i mean if she's got a tail go for it

Well you have permission now, what's stopping you?

god I wish I were a japanese harem protagonist

Attached: 1559402712202.jpg (500x500, 57K)

you pretty much can be if you go to japan. as long as you're not fat, politically left, disrespectful or a sperg.

oh and be white.

This is actually pretty fucking amazing

Free therapy and cash.

Koreans are on a whole other level of superficiality. I don't understand why people post them in threads about Japan.

Because they steal your women while you beat off in the closet, whyteboi?

Basically this. If you're white in Japan you literally get all the women. Jap men can't compete with the BWC

This dude look just like me but with better chin. These lookism fags are right, that small different is a giant improvement compare to me.

Anyone else watching Your Turn to Kill? The acting is a little wonky at times but the tone is spot on

>what if we treat real life like anime

Attached: no..jpg (624x488, 62K)

Yeah, all the dramas that are adaptations of anime or manga are painful to watch

I dunno if this is bad or good because I think capeshit also emulates their source material.

Well, it's funny and the overall message is right. If you're against it so much, you're welcome to watch western media instead.

Do they have threads like this on 5ch where they post clips from cw shows?

how come japs can't act, but the chinese cartoons can

Attached: 1550597448436.gif (540x304, 1.88M)

absolutely this

I love how retarded burgers bitch about a more civil nation than them in the most superficial of ways.

Who gives a shit about how fake the cute culture is, all nations do it in some capacity.

Yeah it looks terrible when they try to act like their cartoons.

Attached: first kiss.webm (712x400, 2.92M)

what if you're a nonwhite :^(

I honestly can't tell if that's a dude or a girl

Yep, I'm thinking this is kino

Thank you Stacy, very cool!

Yea it's cringry as fuck and whenever anyone on this site criticizes these retarded Jap women we get called homosexuals.

fucking retard

dilate

ngl this is comedy kino

The final episode of this was pretty good desu

Attached: ogp_1904.jpg (1200x658, 399K)

Those are koreans, biggest wannabe japanese on earth.

Japanese Harry Potter is weird

I just watched this on Netflix too. It was so funny and cute.

>Oi. Don't run away.
>Translator's Note: Oi means "Hey"

Attached: 1490754419098.jpg (258x360, 55K)

is that a girl or guy wearing the suit?