HEY HANSEN

>HEY HANSEN

Attached: Big Tex'.png (2110x1228, 1.75M)

GANG

Unfortunately Tex' you were too slow on the draw there, and i ain't talkin that girls panty drawer, I'm taking you in big guy

Attached: 20190601_140104.jpg (1484x2226, 888K)

AND HIS NAME WAS TEXAS RED

How come there wasn't a single case of an armed predator? Even in flyover countries? I know that there was that one cop that had a holstered gun and that one psychopath with a trunk filled with hunting rifles but nobody ever pulled a gun on Hansen and the crew.

They're pedos, you expect them to be smart?

They pretty much all admit they 'knew this would happen' too. If I'm ever going somewhere questionable I'll at least bring a knife.

those aren't cowboy guns

They sent in Arnold instead of Chris

Maybe secretly they all wish to get caught. Maybe it's part of their plan.

The subconscious mind is a strange thing.

The majority of the pedos who managed to walk away without any charges(like genericwhitemale and the "yeahhh" guy did two things:
1) they left the bait house as soon as they saw Chris
2) they kept their mouths shut during their police interrogations and asked for attorneys
What would holding Chris and the decoy hostage have done, other than needlessly fuck them over?

Attached: CrispWebbedGerbil-max-1mb.gif (360x203, 885K)

*fuck themselves over

It's a modern western masterpiece that aims to revive the genre during the age of the superhero craze and will be looked back on as one of the most poignant moments in film history as it features thrilling social commentary and raises complex questions concerning the 21st century man,you nitpicking pleb go watch transformers as this art clearly goes over you're head

>stranger comes in
>shitshitshitSHITSHITSHI-
>feel the urge to flee
>”why don’t you have a seat, right over there” he says
>actually sit down
how does he do that?

Attached: 86EB534D-27C5-42FB-9416-36BD73333A33.png (503x445, 396K)

Usually they think he's working with law enforcement.

I wasn't going to do anythihng anyways

This, and the fact that Hansen is a private citizen means that Miranda warnings don't have to be given.

It's a power move and those are the most beta males on the planet. They submit instinctively like a dog.

You would think it'd be common knowledge in murica but people still open up tearfully to cops as if they care about your well being or are your therapists. If your talking to a cop its too late shut up and lawyer up

Transfermers is kino

They always blab as if the story they invent will get them out of trouble.
I don't understand why they don't just stay quiet, walk straight to the garage (as if they run they'll most likely get caught anyway, it's better to stay on the law enforcement's good side), then refuse to speak without an attorney?

They panick.

well, they got themselves caught