I'm just watching this right now and it's actually really good, why did you guys meme me into thinking it'll be shit...

I'm just watching this right now and it's actually really good, why did you guys meme me into thinking it'll be shit? Brie's character does smile, she's intelligent and funny, she has quips, she's a "strong woman" done well, and the movie itself, with the nostalgic setting, is so comfy it's incredible. It has Blockbuster and Radio Shack for crying out loud. How can you not love that?

Attached: brie-larson-captain-marvel-2[2].jpg (1536x1152, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7cnkc
streamable.com/htx8a
streamable.com/76bo0
streamable.com/ojru6
streamable.com/f3t25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop baiting basedjacks.

You killed a thread for this low-effort bait, user?

Attached: 1547849654130.png (747x443, 50K)

It's literally fun as hell, I'm at the Nick Fury with a toupee part right now. Does it become shit later on?

Ok, it got boring now, they're just doing the secret army base stuff for a really long time.

>Flerken resemble Earth cats in appearance and behavior. They can lay up to 117 eggs and possess many tentacles that can extend from their mouths. Their bodies also hold pocket realities, bubbles of space and time that exist in other worlds.
WHOA

it was average, most dissapointing part was in the end whe she 'unlocks' her powers i was hoping she would completely shit on everyone but it was just a classic boring fight scene

Attached: unknown (5).png (496x496, 413K)

streamable.com/7cnkc
streamable.com/htx8a
streamable.com/76bo0
streamable.com/ojru6
streamable.com/f3t25

Attached: Captain.Marvel.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.31.14.500.jpg (1920x804, 160K)

>Skrulls are space muslims
Really now.

Yeah they were ugly and unlikeable and the heroes just wanted them to go away and find their own planet

SHE HAS THE POWER OF THE BLUE AND ORANGE
A MAZING

Attached: umm yep, im thinking its foot kino.jpg (3840x2160, 2.15M)

>Yeah they were ugly
No they weren't, they had the best eyes and they should never change them. Diversity is our strength!

>some of the spookiest, most intimidating villains in the comics
>THEY DINDU NUFFIN

So is this Disney's idea of influencing opinions via astroturfing? Just say "It wasn't bad it was good" and hope everyone's opinion magically changes?

Well ok, the first 15 minutes were good. The rest is a big nothingburger with really obvious propaganda.

>fungi

Do you feel like this movie was pro-diversity, pro refugees?

wow I literally just watched this and I genuinely hated it

guess we have divering opinions OP

how much of a cracker is brie larson

Yes? It was basically space fascist Drumpf voters vs good innocent Muslims supported by a woke single black astronaut mother and her daughter's lesbian "aunt".

i liked it. it wasn't kino of the century but by just turning of your brain bro it was alright entertainment. i might be a turbo negro by thinking this but it good and i enjoyed it.

cgi young jackson was cool also.

Attached: 1539508031386.jpg (1920x808, 217K)

I only had two minor complaints and they were both with music suddenly blaring. The bit with No Doubt's "Just A Girl" would have been a lot better with an instrumental version of the song, and the bit with Nirvana playing for no apparent reason when Carol goes back to the Supreme Intelligence just seemed completely pointless. Everything else was fine.

It's for us 90s kids, you wouldn't get it zoomer.