Okay monkey paw, I wish to make a Simpsons thread without ANY mention of THAT meme. Got it?

Okay monkey paw, I wish to make a Simpsons thread without ANY mention of THAT meme. Got it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-013233_Google.jpg (964x609, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kMY26hrSAM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1558672741196.jpg (766x960, 82K)

the replies are a little dry

Your wish is granted, but nobody posts in it. The thread is a little dry.

the infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type every word known to man such as

Attached: monkey-typewriters-simpsons-paper.jpg (550x367, 44K)

So what are you talking about OP
Niggers, that word?
Every on Yea Forums knows it's just a joke
Even the janitors know it's only for entertainment, nothing more
Do yourself a favor and broaden your taste in humor user

steamed hams

Granted. Sneed is no longer a meme, but still get posted anyways.

Attached: fffffffff.jpg (277x182, 18K)

Have sex

Attached: 96C6FBEA-F28B-492B-9575-30F705A8A09B.jpg (734x370, 36K)

sneed

Sneed

Well, op I made it despite your faggotry.

when the hell will it be my turn?

Attached: milhouse-van-houten-gallery.gif (403x512, 19K)

but everybody that posts in the thread is a namefag that uses the name "Sneed"

Kermit the Frog voice: "Die Cunt".

I'm surprised how long it took for it to be said. This is progress

you're a big guy

thread gets moved to Yea Forums immediately.

OP here. I've been experimenting with different things that aim to cure sneedposting. This thread is the most success I've had so far. I'm really proud of it. Of course this is just the beginning and I won't stop until we have a cure

formerly unsuccessful

Get laid

You'll never.... succSneed.

Simpsons posting on Yea Forums is in danger of growing stale, I'm taking it to strange new places

have sneed

Based

>Number sneed
>*CHUUUCK*

have you tried not simpsons posting?

Sneed has fully replaced Bane. Deal with it.

What more can you discuss about The Simpsons besides "old episode good, new episodes bad" for the 500th time? It's time to move on.

Most memes die. The overwhelming majority do. The biggest part of Baneposting's longevity is that the meme went past just the plane scene and into an entire movie full of Bane. Then it became a meme for being a meme, which is the key to its longevity now. The thing that gives sneedposting its longevity is that you can just replace any random word in a random sentence with sneed. If you can somehow stop this, then the meme dies. We haven't yet reached a point where sneed is meme for being a meme. Once it does, it's over. This is why my work is so urgent.

sneed

Attached: quit.png (256x251, 81K)

So.. does anyone actually watch modern Simpsons? Everyone I've mentioned the show to only talks about the early seasons.
The last episode I ever episode I watched before I gave it up was some china ep with patty/selma.
This used to be the show that every family would gather round to watch on Sunday evenings, you'd get two eps 7-8pm one old, one brand new and everyone would talk about it next day at school.

Attached: 123355.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>Kermit the Frog voice

Attached: thats-what-i-call-fuckin-yikes-43873746.png (500x442, 136K)

Attached: reddit.gif (350x233, 349K)

I don't know anybody that watches it. People are watching for sure though if they're still making new episodes, god knows who

Sometimes I'll watch the Treehouse of Horror eps, but I can't remember the last one that wasn't shit.

Nevermind, apparently this guy does, which is the first result in a Google search for "who the fuck still watches new Simpsons?"

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-023002_Chrome.jpg (1078x483, 117K)

Yea Forums brought this on themselves with constant what is the joke posting.

youtu.be/kMY26hrSAM0

here's your (Sneed)

>Jeffrey Freed
>Formerly Sneed

Kill yourself tourist

If zoomer niggers like you had their way there wouldn't be any discussion on Yea Forums at all.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x366, 2.33M)

>what OP doesn't realize is that there is a far worse Simpson meme and sneed is actually in its place

S

That street shitting redditfag just proved how easily manipulated the average zoomer is.

Dough!

Attached: 1558842945673.png (1000x1000, 100K)

we need to talk about sneed because i still don't understand what the joke is supposed to be

>HOMMMMMMIEEEEEE

Attached: It+is+unwise+to+mess+with+her+homie+_278c25357b5682e26163ad876e50cbe9.png (556x482, 149K)

they should redo the opening so that SNEED is in marge's grocery cart and the CASHIER picks SNEED up and SCANS SNEED

It would be extremely sneedful.

CHUCK SELLS FUCK AND SUCK.
FUCK AND SUCK FUCK AND SUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCK
FUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCKFUCKANDSUCK

SNEED

maybe we should just battle virgin sn**d posters with the chat BANE posting
and still derail simpsons threads with bane if their isn't any ch*cks just because simpsons threads were never good and belong on Yea Forums

Attached: bane_fort.jpg (498x303, 37K)

sbrauchen

>flood the board with threads that have no actual subject beyond being a circlejerk
>wtf my comfy Simpsons thread noooo

>>flood the board with threads
>it's a zoomer tourist rewrites history episode

SNEED

Attached: 1553026415154.gif (488x300, 87K)

Guys please don't post SNEED in this thread or reference S11E05. Thanks.

You can do that on Yea Forums, where these threads belong.

That's what the you know what posters want. Fuck that

Based. Godspeed, user.

Sort of admirable, in a roundabout cringey way.

Kill yourself reddit nigger

reductionist faggot

Attached: skelly sneed.gif (320x240, 218K)