Been seeing this shit everywhere recently

Been seeing this shit everywhere recently.

Is it kino?

Attached: 1559366255016.jpg (330x470, 9K)

It's anti-communist shit. Avoid.

If only there was a way for you to find out yourself..

Saw the first two episodes last night. Genuinely scary but kind of forced in some points. Like, you can see politically it's a very american show

>Is it kino?
Why don't you watch it and find out?

spotted the seething commie

It's kino until they start shitting on the KGB, then it becomes cringe and flickpilled.

first 2 episodes are kino 3&4 shouldve been 1 episode

Communism should be put on blast.

Whats the point of achieving, or outperforming your neighbor, or inventing anything new if everyone is subjected to a flat wage and no one is rewarded?

That stagnant atmosphere led to this crisis, the starvation crisis and eventually the collapse of the Soviet Union as a whole.

Communism will always be a failure.

>created by SJW retards
nah, its shit

Attached: 1557897364560.jpg (1123x553, 222K)

Communism is anti-communist shit

based and redpilled

Stay mad, comrade

have sex

Would be better if it was russian actors with subtitles.

wtf i just got mommypilled
kys weeb

Didn't you know? The commies in this show actually represent Trump supporters.

Yea Forums is a little fucked over the whole got last season thing.
They're desperate to attach themselves to any shit these days because everyone is falling apart.

Just look at the catalog, they're unironically losing their shit because some grugs unga bunga brainlet monster smashy flick is tanking. Pathetic.

But only if the regime says it's ok

Based

She is a Mary sue and the only fictional character in the show.

>Is it kino?
Only the first episode.

>weeb
?

It's China

Legitimately very good. First episode is unreal.

we get it, you like subtitles

It's good. Writer/creator thinks it's about Trump though. Doesn't understand his own creation.

Attached: nicker.jpg (424x212, 16K)

You're a stupid fucking moron

I like it

This is why you need to watch it, it shits all over commies and their retarded ideas.

They are programmed to think everything is about drumpf, it doesn't really mean anything. Plus that gets them twitter points.

he's delusional

>doesn't show the May Day demonstrations with millions of people out on the streets in cities all around Pripyat
>anti-communist

more like have food em i right
hahaha

Go back to r.eddit chapocel

No. The first episode is great, the rest are merely okay.

It's okay. Nowhere near GoT tier, but it's also a limited run series so never had a chance of getting too popular and going to shit. That said, it's nowhere near True Detective season 1. It's worth a watch, but nothing amazing. Pretty sure they just made it to keep people from cancelling their HBO GO subscriptions after the GoT finale.

/got/ was shit since season 4 and arguably since season 2 and only normies cared about it ending or whatever happened past the point they ran out of book material

>Nowhere near GoT tier

should've picked up AMC's failed abortion of a roadside picnic adaptation/not cancel Quarry if that was the case

Pretty much. If you are into anti-communist propaganda, it's not bad. If you don't care about politics and just want to see good tv, it's boring.

It makes communist shits seethe

It is but it is also very propagandistic, sometimes it feels like a movie from the 80-s.

There are clear cut good and bad guys, with the bad guys all being communist officials ofcourse, and the good guys... well.. make a guess (althought admittedly one communist official becomes something of a good guy later on).

It's also very far from the real story. There was no nuclear explosion on the station, the radiation leaked was pretty minor (wikipedia says that the evacuation was unnecesary) but the movie decided to up the drama and claim that if it wasn't for sacrificies of a few men the entire europe would have become completely uninhabbitable with hundrds of millions of deaths...

Let me put it like this: I showed it to my grandpa who worked during the later stages of the decontamination (as a foreman of a construction brigade) and he was facepalming all the way until the end of second episode, at which point he refused to watch any further.

take it as you will

personally I don't make fun of the mentally ill
just niggers and trannies

episode 1 and 2 are the very definition of KINO epidode 3 is great episode 4 is good definetly a must watch. only 5 episodes last one is this week

Attached: tumblr_oa6j8c8fdX1ujab14o1_250.gif (200x150, 126K)

any streams?

Absolute kino. Don't listen to commie assholes. Director is based, but bluepilled, however it didn't ruin the show.