Give me your best horror movies Yea Forums

Give me your best horror movies Yea Forums

I never get scared of horror movies, but holy fuck. Some of the short stories in these two are some of the scariest stuff I've ever seen.

the monster girl in the beginning of the first movie, the ending with the fantastic special effects of the haunted house

The fucking Alien part of the second movie genuinely scared me shitless. Not to mention the whole demonic ritual with the Demon at the end

I recommend both movies if you haven't seen them.

Attached: vhs-scariest-shorts.png (646x431, 450K)

As above so below
Honeymoon

REC

Attached: 6D4E8A16-DC1E-4950-870E-02C32630EA12.jpg (1920x1040, 231K)

Shining is by far the best horror movie of all time

what happened to found footage general

generals are fucking reddit cancer

it died.

Attached: 77FC460F-09F1-47B4-984E-8808CC431AC5.jpg (720x720, 65K)

Youre a grown man, you're not supposed ti be afraid of images on a screen faggot.

The Strangers and Sinister were pretty good.

Attached: p73972_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 160K)

I’m back on this side now that it’s gone.

I liked the vhs 1 story of the Glitchy Jason Voorhees guy and the Filipino anti christ bull thing in pt 2

It came back yesterday, it had a hiatus because of Endgame and Got posting.

Hereditary was really good in the theater

oh damn I must’ve missed it. I still filter the catalog for ffg on occasion, just in case. not as often as I once did though

Attached: 724CED66-F654-4BC9-B027-2B27988EBA4A.jpg (300x300, 12K)

The "snuff film" parts of Sinister were pretty good. I liked those parts, other than that rest of film is generic shit

the OG

reddit niggers go back

The August Underground and Guinea Pig films are good. They are more erotic than scary though.

/ffg/ is dead and I’m fine with that. I’ve even been helping with the effort to cleanse the board of the remaining generals.
you’re welcome ungrateful faggot.

your posts came across as supporting it.
>I’ve even been helping with the effort to cleanse the board of the remaining generals.
you're failing. I killed /reylo/. you need to do better.

>August Underground
>erotic
>mfw

Attached: 3596A08A-B47F-4641-824E-687BB3258E49.jpg (1080x677, 61K)

that’s a fair point.
I was trying to be a herald of Galactus type (capeshit reference lol)
>the end is nigh
doomsaying and whatnot and creating paranoia that there was something bigger and nastier lurking below the surface.
I was also trying to play both sides because I like to do that.
but like I said many times in /ffg/, I understand why generals are cancerous (thanks to you probably), I just genuinely enjoy found footage and was happy to talk about it with other people. it’s over, so now I’m back on team chemo.

what’s next on the docket? /got/ is ripe, but the show is also over so mods might shut it down like they did last time and then it wouldn’t be worth the effort.

Don't talk to me any more reddit nigger.

you don’t actually have to tell me, I’m about to fall asleep anyway.
I’d probably just fuck it up.

okay bye xoxo

Attached: 0DAFD7CF-A36F-483A-96DD-E3FD54450562.jpg (720x720, 29K)

I love vhs2