Reminder that this actually fucking happened

>Reminder that this actually fucking happened

Attached: Schindler's List Balcony Scene.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGTbx4PSfGE
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And he was hanged for it

why didn't he just ask them to work harder nicely?

the holocaust happened but the gas chambers are totally made up. There's literally no physical evidence of them

Why didn’t he just use an MG-42?

Overall I liked this movie. I just think the soap-opera tier thing with the jews and the rocks at the end was too sentimental and out of place.

Saddest part of the movie was the ending when the Jews lived.

Why'd they make the guy look like that? He looked like a fat alcoholic in real life

Attached: amon.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>tfw you will never be a handsome German guy shooting people while smoking a cigarette in the morning
why even live bros

Attached: 7-71883_sad-nazi-pepe-hd-png-download.jpg (840x1064, 266K)

Spielberg secretly has a Nazi fetish.

>reminder (((they))) had that coming and much worse

user, you said "people" but you meant "zog insects"

>Reminder that Anne Frank would be pregnant if the South had won the Civil War

>He looked like a fat alcoholic in real life

That's because he WAS.

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>Reminder that Anne Frank would be pregnant if the South had won the Civil War
how come?

Would have take a long time to do that to 6 million.

Attached: 1559336451318.png (1020x851, 946K)

damn I thought this was hollywood jew magic but its actually pretty based it happened irl haha

Nazis are demons on earth unleashed. It frightens me that day by day we are moving closer to this kind of regime

Attached: nazi crimes.webm (304x230, 2.34M)

Attached: 35872358.jpg (480x360, 11K)

of course that happened, its not cgi you retard.

That bit were their pistols jammed was oddly comical. Also in the last bit those are Spaniards from Franco's era, not Nazis.

holocaust denial is just a meme to troll demonrats right? I thought this was understood because the reactions are hilarious but apparently some of you guys actually believe that it didn't happen.

Why are people like this? What happened? Why do they believe this?

Maybe they should have actually worked for a change and they wouldn't have been shot.

What comedy is the one with the gun that won't fire from?

Because the recoil is beyond retarded.

Why 6 million? Why not 5.8 million or something more realistic?

PEETA!

reminder that this LITERALLY ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED

Attached: treblinka monster.png (1163x231, 27K)

>On 13 September 1944, Göth was relieved of his position and charged by the SS with theft of Jewish property (which belonged to the state, according to Nazi legislation), failure to provide adequate food to the prisoners under his charge, violation of concentration camp regulations regarding the treatment and punishment of prisoners, and allowing unauthorised access to camp personnel records by prisoners and non-commissioned officers.[52] Administration of the camp at Płaszów was turned over to SS-Obersturmführer Arnold Büscher. The camp was closed on 15 January 1945.[53] Göth was scheduled for an appearance before SS judge Georg Konrad Morgen, but due to the progress of World War II and Germany's looming defeat, the charges against him were dropped in early 1945.[54] SS doctors diagnosed Göth as suffering from mental illness, and he was committed to a mental institution in Bad Tölz.

interesting how this guy dismissed and sent to the looney bin is depicted as the typical german ww2 officer

I've been inside one in Germany you fucking retard

there greedy

5.8 million? What do you mean 10.6 million?

Attached: spooky.jpg (648x654, 34K)

>wooden door with a window

Yeah and 5.8 mil were only the Jewish ones. People forget about the other deaths.

>reconstruction

Attached: 1558137081678.jpg (720x694, 53K)

you've been inside a room alleged to be one.

what was the last one? I've definitely seen it before but don't remember it at all.

no its the original door idiot
you know what was a "reconstruction" though? the chimney at the Auschwitz "gas chamber", its not even connected to the building lmao

Attached: file.png (330x432, 256K)

It supposedly took more than 1, come back when you've visited a couple hundred.

It didn't happen butbi wish it did

How can people actually cope this hard?

The door is from when they turned it into an air raid shelter

anecdotal evidence isn't evidence

it's from Pan's Labyrinth, not Nazis, but Francoists.

Jews were merely a blip on the radar as it relates to WW2 casualties. 6 million my ass. Whiny useless fucks.

>OH, GAWD, MY CANKLES
>OH, GAWD, THE INFECTION MAY BE GANGRENOUS
>OH, OH, JESUS, OH JESUS CHRIST, MY OPEN SORES

Attached: HOWDAREYOU.gif (164x212, 427K)

>That scene where those jews are dying to the masturbation machines.
Never forget

>accept a lie based solely on postwar media
>I'm the one coping

>generate millions of documents and lifelong paid off actors to fake WW2
>decide to have the final kill count for Jews be exactly 6 million across all these documents

He's literally doing that

Around 5.8 is the generally accepted exact figure, Jews round it up because it's more memorable

>THIS actually fucking happened
jesus christ

Attached: 1550097452630.png (712x622, 200K)

are germans retarded? how did they all come to believe the holocaust happened? they were there. how come someone like myself who has never even been to europe or been anywhere but my home state knows better than the people that live in germany and had family, a handful still living, involved on both sides of the camp walls telling their stories by the millions?

That didn't happen.

Nah m8

Attached: 1485228264254.png (590x474, 164K)

My dick likes to believe it did

Attached: 1557519647037.jpg (1008x719, 185K)

their US overlords told them so immediately postwar and it stuck

>a woman in the 40s using a gun
This is faker than a pair of tits.

>be serious
>get deleted
What kind of dumb moderation is this?

what is this body type called and how do I get it?

welcome to reddit

whos this vassili zaitsev?

Drink shitloads of liquor

get the athletic body first and then start to drink beer and forget about exercise.

>air raid shelter
>The current door doesnt fit our needs!
>lets build the weakest door possible!

yeah, right

Holocaust Skeptic Paulie is a pretty solid meme.

Schindler's list is literally a work of fiction

killing jews seems like so much fun

guys real question

was the holocaust real

shit like this guy getting hung for shooting people at a 'death camp' seems bizarre but i can't legit believe that masses of people are lying about this shit. thousands of people report having gone through aushwitz and so on

I can see you guys are all having a good laugh in here, but can we take a moment to appreciate that anywhere from 200,000-300,000 Jewish people DIED in camps like this, for no good reason. Not so funny now, is it?

They always cast weak chin guys as nazies

how many of these thousands of reports have you read user? anything short of verification is simply purported

real but exaggerated

it's real in jew minds

youtube.com/watch?v=QGTbx4PSfGE

youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

How do people believe this shit?

Attached: [Nic Caging Intensifies].gif (220x190, 1.66M)

>because stolen valor exists there has never been a war

Mass deletion of genuine answers makes me think they're afraid the answers might be true.

yes goy its all true, including the holocauster

Nobody cares about dead gypsies.

Imagine not believing the Holocaust was real.

The gas chambers, used to kill en masse, are almost certainly fictitious. As such, the number of deaths in the camps were grossly inflated from a couple hundred thousand to millions. No denying that mistreatment occurred in certain camps, but most of the actual deaths occurred near the end of the war, due to malnutrition and disease.
You can, in certain countries, go to jail for saying that. Think about that for a moment, and ponder why certain people would want to so vehemently crush any dissenting opinion on the matter, to the point where most reputable scholars refuse any critical analysis of the matter for fear of literal incarceration or being made a pariah.

Attached: 6mil.jpg (2500x3650, 1.26M)

It's Germany's greatest achievement. Ironically jew haters want to jew them out of such an accomplishment.

Poles and Slavs, and other kinds of people. The real number is close to 17 million, of which 5.8 million were Jews.

The gypsies were closer to being completely wiped out because there were fewer of them.