Just beat Sekiro and Katana Zero in the same week

Just beat Sekiro and Katana Zero in the same week.
Post some good Samurai kino. Modern or old, I don't care.

Attached: sekiro_2788033b.jpg (3840x2160, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IGw4PhVY9Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=D-vy1JGodjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SHQiWqvh1fo
youtube.com/watch?v=TXgp6KbeoUE
youtu.be/rn4FY_k9FyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seven Samurai is a must, but you've probably already seen it. I like the Last Samurai a lot but generally not a ton of people do. I'll lurk for a bit, I'm looking for samurai kino as well.

AHHHHHH fuck
i still can't beat Isshin the sword saint, how did you guys do it??

>playing video games

Shush, child

13 assassins
Yojimbo
Sanjuro

and of course, Seven Samurai.

Just dodge bro

Attached: 1556542964045.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

>saying this the same year 2 (two) Marvel movies came out
LOLing at your baby medium, kid.

Literally git gud.
1st phase go aggro, learn patterns for parrying, keep the pressure on.
2nd phase is the hardest. Aggro smartly.
3rd phase bait for lightning and seal the deal.

Yea Forums likes it and it's frequently posted in the scenes women will never understand threads

Makai Tensho/Samurai Reincarnation, pure Sonny Chiba-Kino
youtu.be/IGw4PhVY9Gg

Attached: 1319d05800945ffcddc574c8517a71d6.jpg (600x828, 98K)

I haven't seen it. I actually think the Last Samurai might be the only "samurai" film I've seen, now that I think of it.
Thanks lads, this should set me for a while.

Attached: 1558589483366.png (705x1134, 865K)

Sekiro stresses me out. I'm on the Demon of Hell and the fight just seems like such a tense fucking slog. And then supposedly it's Isshin like immediately after? Kind of a drag. I enjoyed Genichiro and both the Owl fights but at this point I'm feeling slightly burnt out. Any hot tips for Demon?

Literally just run right and punish his ass, use malcontent in phase 3

I cannot get used to parrying those fucking purple ninja FUCKING CUNTS

Attached: 1497862804802.jpg (513x513, 26K)

Copy that, still not very hyped about the fight but at least the last boss battle is the one-on-one swordfight style that I really like.

zatoichi is good, although I only watched the black and white ones, haven't seen the newer ones yet. Ichi is the female version I enjoyed that one too.

I have more respect for people that play video games than I do for the twitterscreencap and capeshit faggots

>the twitterscreencap and capeshit faggots
I pray for a day when twitter screen caps result in an insta ban

sekiro is so boring idk how people play it all the way though

hesitation is defeat bro

youtube.com/watch?v=D-vy1JGodjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=SHQiWqvh1fo

youtube.com/watch?v=TXgp6KbeoUE

They just like good video games user.

It's very repetitive so I understand, my roommate stopped playing it for the same reason. I'm the kind of gamer who has no problem doing the same shit over and over if it feels good though.
Based
These looks like goddamn anime lol. Not necessarily a bad thing if the story is fun, I'll check them out.

Name 1 game that doesn't involve repetition. Just say your roommate was a fag that can't get better at actual video games

MAIRU SEKIRO
Mikiri counter makes it easy

I mean some games are more repetitive than others. I never said Sekiro is one of the few that has any repetition at all. The fuck?

You know what you said, and I want you to apologize right now

I'll apologize for this *grabs Kusabimaru*

Attached: PxVLQBm4ttmH4V2RRHLtpW.jpg (1920x1080, 597K)

*unzips Mortal Blade*

>13 Assassins
>Yojimbo
Came to post these.

Attached: Total Massacre.jpg (600x249, 84K)

If you don't mind anime adaptions, check out Moribito (live action). It's not samurai but a spear wielding qt who is an actual strong female character, not a hollyjew meme mary sue.

Videogames are today what action movies were in the 80s and 90s, including the part where they are being ruined by feminism.

Remember that you have enough time in between each deathblow to apply some divine confetti and a candy. Doing this in combination with the fire shield makes getting to the last health bar easy. On your first playthrough, you don't actually have to fight his last health bar. If you apply divine confetti and an attack boost candy, you can use malcontent on him enough times to final deathblow him without fighting him.

Harakiri from 1962 is very kino, and was a huge influence on many Western filmmaker, on top of Kurosawas work.
youtu.be/rn4FY_k9FyE

Attached: Film_302w_Harakiri_original.jpg (448x252, 28K)

Strike strike block
Strike strike
Parry
Strike strike amnticipate bullshit
Strike strike block
Etc

*blocks your path*
*fucks your shit*

Attached: om2fofo3hvw21.jpg (918x1200, 1.04M)

Surprisingly easy to kill once you turn up your aggression.

Dang this looks kino, thanks

It definitely is, enjoy!