The time has come for a comfy Frasier thread, and so have I

The time has come for a comfy Frasier thread, and so have I.

Attached: frasier.jpg (644x483, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to impregnate Roz.

I used to watch a ton of sitcoms as a kid but whenever I ran into Frasier I always found it really boring and couldn't understand any of the jokes. Should I give this show a second try as an adult?

Yes. This and MASH were shows I used to hate as a kid and now that I'm older I realize how well written and funny they are.

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1540438843704.jpg (640x480, 45K)

gonna watch it tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

What do you suppose he meant by this?

was this scene really necessary

Attached: wtftrump.png (2362x1326, 2.71M)

reminder Roz got bred by a high school boy.

what's the problem exactly?

go ahead zeadel, ibe lisiding

Attached: 1557896086299.jpg (523x499, 118K)

The poor snowflake is tired of how everything these days has to criticize Trump. They never did it back in the 90s, as you know. Every single show was politics-free before 2016, when people started paying attention to politics.

This but with Seinfeld

Loved this show when I was a kid.

He's a teen

Frasier thread?

Attached: 1559273998022.jpg (400x400, 35K)

>a hard rain falls on Seattle
>the radio shrink murders have been on the rise
>talk radio stations the nation across refuse to air radio psychology anymore
>returning again to his hometown
"Ah, You Can't Go Home Again... again... again."
>Frasier, ever the rogue, has a lead on a pirate radio station whose bravery exceeds those of KACL
>Daphne, whose psychic powers have grown enormously strong over the years, has a direct psychic connection with those of Crane blood
"Doctor Crane--"
"Yes, shnookums?"
"No, the other Doctor Crane! I felt it when your father passed on to the other side. It wasn't natural, but the details are hazy, all I see are stars and stripes, and---"
>with security detail Arch Psychiatrist Crane enters his old apartment, the scene of his father's murder
>the room is vacant but for a recliner, now draped in a white hyper medical cloth and a silhouette of a victim taped on to the floor
>"Just like when we first met"--Hester echoes
>"Babadabababa" a ghost of Martin chases ghost Eddie through the apartment
>Fredrick's son, Soren, enters into the room, garbed like a monk
>all of the spirits all but overwhelm Frasier, but Soren's hand meets his and the ghosts fade away
"A leap of faith you say?"
>as the tension fades, Frasier can again hear Daphne's voice "--it's a flag, Dr. Crane!"
"A flag? Could it be?"
"CAM--
>a flag unfurls, darkening out the city skyline, wiping away the Pizza Hut from view
"WINSTON!"
>scene

found the addicted to the internet, loser

Says the guy who entered the thread specifically to respond to that post. I bet you spend your days searching for his name just so you can respond to every post about him. This is your life.

Didn't get his line about boyhood romps through the fens and the spinneys.

>8/10
Nice references to small details in the show

What the actual fuck?

Yeah you like responding to my posts you little queer. But Donald Trump is your president and if you say ONE MORE WORD to me you're gonna be in BIG trouble.

Attached: 1535292590520.png (600x1500, 310K)

It will be the final book in the Crane Boys Murder Mysteries, what's not to get?

Someone help me come up with the “sneed” corollary for comfy Frazier threads

That's the beauty of it. There are no painfully unfunny jokes in Frasier. They are all perfect. You cannot ruin this thread. AHAHAHAHA

I hope your cunt of a mother gets cancer

Amazing, I even read it in Kelsey Grammer's voice.

it's from the reboot

Yeah right. Where's Enzo?

I have literally done nothing with my free time but watch Frasier for the last week

i listen to opie and anthony too

he is dead

zoomers need the rope, you're try a generation of niggers

I heard there be a ghost in these threads.

Whoa lol, someone needs to lay off the booze.

My coffee with Niles is the best episode.

first for based Nightmare Inn episode

And for all of you out there listening reminder the negro is lazy and undisplined

Dr crane i have a problem

Hey baby I hear the Jews a callin'

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING POLTARDS

Sieg Niles!

Attached: IMG_6982.jpg (488x537, 49K)

Reminder his IRL sister was raped and murdered by a nigger.

>POLTARDS
spotted the reddit nigger

Attached: 1557558894773.jpg (765x717, 116K)

His father was burned alive in his car by a man named Niles

but time is racist

/pol/ is part of Yea Forums, you arent.

Attached: 1552781182008.jpg (1242x728, 429K)

I can hear it perfectly in my head my fucking sides

Attached: 1557111100252.png (368x425, 249K)

Oh that's right we have a board here.

And we always will.

Feels good knowing we're just as welcome here as you are.

AHAHAHAHAHA

>implying Yea Forums isn't a colony of /pol/

Attached: rape dungeon.jpg (600x800, 488K)

/lgbt/ is part of Yea Forums
/cm/ is part of Yea Forums
/y/ is part of Yea Forums
/fa/ is part of Yea Forums

We outnumber you. Significantly.

Yes. I would've hated Fraiser like I hated any sitcom of the 90's as a child, but watching it as an adult is pure kino. It's the only thing I can watch today from television programming that actually makes me laugh out loud.

Not every episode is great, but when you find the episode that you love it will make you laugh your ass off.

I've always been of the opinion that Yea Forums loves this show simply because it allows them to stroke their own ego. "Look at me, I enjoy an intelligent show like Frasier, look how smart I am."

The truth is the comedy in Frasier isn't any better-written than any other popular 90s sitcom, it simply references more esoteric topics, which gives it the illusionof being clever. It is, in essence, a stupid person's idea of an intelligent show.

Don't get me wrong, I love Frasier, but there's nothing intelligent about it.

Even with all the posters on those boards combined it wouldn't come close to /pol/'s population

>t. Friends retard

>I've always been of the opinion that Yea Forums loves this show simply because it allows them to stroke their own ego. "Look at me, I enjoy an intelligent show like Frasier, look how smart I am."

No it's closer to the vein of the self awareness Yea Forums can have. We can identify with Fraiser because we think we're smarter than we really are, which almost always blows back in Fraiser's face. Fraiser is a show for people to laugh at people who think they're smart.

Outside of your post I've never found Yea Forums to be self-aware. This board is full of buffoons who think they're the enlightened and never realize how foolish they are.

If anything, what Frasier and Yea Forums have in common is that you can watch either of them to laugh at these self-important idiots.

Sometimes I stop watching an episode when I can see he's about to fuck everything up. I just can't take the cringe as he fails to get laid again or whatever thing he's after. It's too relatable.

>We
It's a tourist continues to out themselves episode

Attached: 1552711062417.jpg (540x580, 58K)

You're about 10 years too late. Yea Forums used to be self-aware people pretending to be retards, now it's just actual retards.

Cope

Attached: 1557540504157.jpg (660x533, 68K)

>Cope
Nigger

Attached: 1529324517547.png (876x431, 45K)

AN HUNGARIAN GOOSE

>trump was a politician

not enough aggidees

Sneed

Bro

Attached: 1548838476507.jpg (896x1212, 198K)

Cheer > Frasier
Fight me faggots

Sneed > Chuck
Suck me city slickers

Cars made in Guatemala > Fancy German cars

When are we gonna get a Frasier movie?

Who was the best fraser and why was it niles

Kelsey Grammer is on it

When are going to get an extended sitcom universe?

Look at this sandy kaliban

Dan O'Shannon, Hillary fan, get him

yes. I hated frasier growing up and wrote it off as a "boring grown up show". When my roommate put on frasier in the living room one night I poked fun of him at first, but after a few episodes found it incredibly cozy and charming.

Fast forward to now, its a great show to have harmlessly in the background. Some very witty jokes here and there, but never too loud or any of that around obnoxious sitcom humor/sound. Some episodes grab your attention all the way through, some let you just sort of drift in and out as you please.

why did frasier and niles speak with british accents?

Attached: NilesandFrasier.png (400x299, 240K)

It's a transatlantic accent