I need this. And I didn't know it could be so good

I need this. And I didn't know it could be so good.

Attached: W80JKZM_d.jpg (640x635, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFsvQNt2bIE
youtube.com/watch?v=EFVZConRIZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cringe

>Bruce is shorter than Terry

Horrible

it is strange we haven't gotten a Beyond movie yet. You'd think it'd be the perfect way to get through Batman fatigue, or maybe just provide space from the Nolan movies and let the audience reset their notion of what a Batman movie is.

If DC was smart, they would've led with it post Rises, made a short trilogy or something, then return to class Batman.

Aw shit
Too bad Keaton is like 5'2

It would work better as a tv show. Also its basically blade runner meets batman so its bad ass. Most likely because only kids who grew up in the late 90s are fond of it

youtube.com/watch?v=VFsvQNt2bIE

>BATMAN 2: BATMEN
2BAT4YALL

THIS IS BATMAN MOVIE NUMBER WHAT 14?

DCAU fans are all 35+ now

>it is strange we haven't gotten a Beyond movie yet.
not really. It's set like 50 years in the future with no one really to bank on with him other than Superman. Everyone else is a no-name

Brucetopher

Pattinson is almost 35, he wouldn't work as Terry.

apperently that whole opening was done by one dude in an early version of After Effects. Man, what a show.

I'd just be nervous if it was a TV show it'd be Arrow/Flash/Supergirl tier. Combine that with Blade Runner cities and it be an N64 game lol. A big budget movie would be the only way to make it look proper.

I sneed this

>Batman Beyond
>where the Justice League is dead, Superman is brainwashed and killed Lois Lane, Batman is old and useless, and the new Batman is a twink
Fuck, even as I kid I hated this fucking show, who the fuck would want to see their favorite superhero as decrepit old guy anyway, he should die while on a mission, same goes for James Bond.

Attached: Peace I'm out.jpg (1280x841, 208K)

really fucking corny

the nolan trilogy was, on top of everything else, a pretty clear statement on why beyond is stupid. As "batman" would have to be a moron to not solve literally every problem after 50 years.

I know, if only cinematography had ways of making actors look taller

low test

Which is why nothing is solved at all and he retires like a bitch.

you sound like a fag dude shut up

Cast Ezra Miller instead. It would be bold if he played 2 characters in the franchise..

Yeah the heroic death trope is a little played out. Why shouldn't Batman retire?

It was a different time.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x315, 999K)

pattison is a grown ass adult.
Keaton would be cool though

>Wahhh baby want superheroes cameos Wahhh

literally brainlet

>You'd think it'd be the perfect way to get through Batman fatigue, or maybe just provide space from the Nolan movies and let the audience reset their notion of what a Batman movie is.

I don't think it's a bad idea for the whole Justice League honestly seeing how poorly that worked out.

Attached: jlb.jpg (789x1222, 749K)

Yea Forums is the board for faggots like you, you piece of shit.

terry was the role made for Ezra so stupid he wanted to be flash

I’m 26.

Nah
The 2000s kids from the JLU era are still young

holy fuck miller is actually perfect casting as Terry

Easy fix. Dr. Cox from scrubs always stands on platform shoes but you'd never know from the camera perspective.

Fuck off, Ezra

Snyder wanted him to be Flash, he literally talked him into it: youtube.com/watch?v=EFVZConRIZ0