Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: Capture.jpg (364x193, 14K)

He should know, he grew up with Godzilla.

NO NOT MY MAN STUCKMANN

Attached: 7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_mcmahon-wwe.gif (200x150, 1.69M)

the one time I disagree with my boy that and the signs tattoo

He's not a real Godzilla fan and everyone is tearing him a new one in the comments of his video

So in other words, KOTM is kino

James was also disappointed so I guess he was indeed right, now we just need Mike and Jay

He's become a lot harsher on films since he entered film school

Reminder he liked Death Note netfilx. Keep that in mind.

Yes, he was being torn apart by retards who didn't watch the movie and insisted the movie doesn't need decent character writing and dialogue, when the movie is 80% humans.
They were autists with no merit.

Nah, you retards are getting BTFO by neurotypicals that liked the film and have higher IQ and social skills than you.

It was obvious from his review that he hasn’t seen a Godzilla film outside of the original and the American films. Big Godzilla fan my ass.

Sick of being called a cuck on Yea Forums

Even Jeremy Jahns shit on it. Have the normies finally given up on Godzilla?

but the red background? But the tattoos? But the punch-able face?

How could everything go so wrong?

>Have the normies finally given up on Godzilla?
Normalfags were never into Godzilla in the first place.

so what went wrong with this godzilla?

Did he ever say anything about Shin? I can't remember.

well, normies are the general audience so I guess that's bad news for your movie

Way too many monster fights and the human characters are hardly characters.

this Godzilla is a pleb filter

I like how he writes like a 7th grader doing a school report

>James was also disappointed
Literally said at the beginning of his video that he enjoyed it and found it better than 2014.

did you ignore the rest of the video?

>Stuckmann is on RT
And we're supposed to pretend that shit site matters?

>doesn't know how RT works

they're not ON RT, RT posts reviews from critics all over the internet

Yeah I know how it works, retard. The fact that he is part of the percentage of critics shows it is a shit site

It has a 90% RT audience rating and the PostTrak was a 4.5/5 rating from audiences. Expect an A cinemascore.

i don't know . i didn't see it.
Its a godzilla movie.... i doubt its any worse than most of them.

was this an ironic post?

see

again, did you ignore the rest of the video? he pretty much complained about it all the way through

they were trying to come to terms with not wanting to shit on the movie too hard because it's godzilla, but they didn't enjoy it as much as they could have.

How is does this faggot have his opinion counted as a professional critic on RT? Is there no standard? Like, can I just post my dumb opinion on YouTube and be a living meme, and it will get added as well?

it's funny if you read the recent comments they're already shitting on James, it's hilarious, these people are real crybabies

Attached: 1522603735563.png (420x420, 9K)

Why would that post be ironic? Do you mean sarcastic? If so no it was not.

STUCKMANIZED

maybe they should cope better and just accept this movie takes the L like 2014 did.
hope kong vs godzilla is atleast good

Just got back from seeing this with my wife's son, it was pretty bad. It seems like the 2014 film and this one don't belong in the same movie series. Really dissapointing desu

>I grew up around blacks fucking my wife

Attached: 1542029914358.png (796x423, 383K)

You just mad Chris is a real nigga

no i just got back from it he's a dumbfuck and i hate him whoever he is

>too much monster fighting
>lame human characters
yes...its a godzilla movie.

i said...SEEnow don't respond AGAIN until you SEE IT

He’s seen like 3 of the movies. Dude is not a huge Godzilla fan.

it really doesn't matter because you "people" are already shitting on James in the comments and calling him a nitpicky asshole

Source?

>Chris Stuckfag giving film criticism after making his autistic tier short films
OHNONONONO

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

He liked it

He did? Where?

He says it in the review.. I think. Might be getting him mixed up with that other fag

He's actually right on this one. I almost fell asleep during the first act. Anyone that actually likes this movie is memeing or lying to themself

Reminder

Attached: 1547203220579.jpg (523x521, 97K)

>imagine ever falling asleep in a theater

LOW ENERGY

>everyone that likes what I didn't like is a dumb dumb

kaiju cucks turned out to be as bad as capeshitters, they're mentally ill

Who are those Godzilla fans with standards and what the fuck were they watching for the last 70 years?

he was the cuck that cry on video because rich evans (the virgin king) make a joke about him...

He's not a true fan at all. It's obvious the way he talked about KOTM

t.

Attached: 1512439267280.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

>Kaijufags also like soi
Shocker