Will Frozen 2 rectify this?

Will Frozen 2 rectify this?

Attached: popcnb.png (927x491, 92K)

where was frozen set?

I have no idea what percentage of the little girl population is african-american, but I'm sure it's worth at least 50% enforced casting.

Frozen 2 has a black dude, so maybe?

Nip and spic little girls love the shit outta Frozen, whats stopping black ones?

cant handle the cold

IT'S BASED ON SCANDINAVIAN FAIRY TALES YOU DUMB FUCKING NOG

Darkest Africa.

Sami are Asian

Jealousy, mostly because negroid males will leave an 8/10 negress for a dumpy 3/10 white woman

Have you seen Sweden?

Doesn't matter, we be der

Fiscal and then you can actually watch it again soon as I have it and then I gotta it will not really work for you wetter and I wanna see you in the morning I wanna was the day I wanna was the last day I wanna see ya ya damn ya ya know what you wanna see ya in a good night ya know ya damn ya ya know what you gotta is like the same day and I just want ya gggttf is a day or something like

this

Fictional Scandinavian kingdom.

some fictional country

nowhere does it say it is Scandinavian

Waspkanda

isn't it set in some vague norther European local? Don't think there'd be many black people up there. But fuck it, snow man is black now, we don't need Chinese money, right?

>GoT for kids
eh...

>what is architecture, climate, history, and onomastics.

Attached: 1553298747952.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Wish theyd go all in and just make The Snow Queen instead of the Snow Queef that weve been getting for the past few years.

Attached: 1359926189087.jpg (523x444, 53K)

They're not in because people don't like looking at them, genius.

in the Christmas short they show its set in Norway iirc

Why? The film takes place in northern Europe during the medieval times, right? It'd be as retarded to put black people here as it was to put all those white people in the Alladin remake.

>But fuck it, snow man is black now, we don't need Chinese money, right?
Yep.

Attached: 1559348154528.jpg (851x917, 290K)

It wuz probably Mexico or Uganda, maybe North Korea

I think Tiana looked pretty in princess in the frog, they could do it well here. It just doesn't make sense geographically or historically.

Stop being so intentionally stupid

>why don't movies have more of this ancient phenotype that advanced civilizations have evolved beyond?

dunno lol

It was based on a work by Hans Christian Andersen who is Danish just like Little Mermaid.

You fags didn't complain when there was wypipo in black panther. Don't complain about a couple black people being in white people movies

There were blacks at Elsa's coronation already, I've seen people say it's supposed to be Tiana and Naveen but the image it's not clear enough to tell for sure

>>a film didn't cater to me waaaaaaaaaaah!

Why are non whites so angry? By 2050 whites will have become extinct so it's just a matter of waiting a few decades.