Are stoner movies only funny when ur stoned or are they only funny when u been stoned and ur relating to them??

are stoner movies only funny when ur stoned or are they only funny when u been stoned and ur relating to them??

Attached: p20480_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 467K)

sometimes theyre less fun if you're a stoner cause instead of relating it just makes it seem really inauthentic and shit. some like cheech & chong movies are great movies on their own merit they just happen to have stoner main characters.

you are now manually breathing

ah shit how do i stop?

I've never touched weed in my life and don't intend to. My faggy straightedge self LOVES Half-baked and How High. Chapelle is just great for sillies as are Red and Meth.

Why not both

I watched pineapple express sober and thought it was hilarious. when I watched it stoned it was just annoying

Smiley Face was alright

i dont breath nice try

Most of them are trash and being high only helps the movie experience a little bit

I USED TO SUCK DICK FOR COKE!

fuck you

This movie was hilarious but has hit and miss like most comedy movies. Comedic movies whether good or bad suffer because they go on way too long due to being a movie when most people's comedic limits are probably 45 minutes going straight before they just try and finish the movie.

The prison scenes and the horse death always make me laugh though

This, Harold and Kumar is this movie for me.

theyre just not funny

joke's on you, im on lifesupport

Kino shit when you're stoned. Felt like i was there in the movie.

Attached: image_search_1559363462771.jpg (220x322, 31K)

i seent it

I used to watch stoner movies all the time in high school and had never been stoned and thought they were fucking hilarious

>his grandma is one of the ladies worshiping his cock on the poster.
not gonna lie kinda hot

incest roleplay is kinky and all but not when Ray Romano's mom is involved

If I had a hot half sister and she wanted to fool around. I would be down

nah i'd probably fuck her the oldest i'd go is probably 70 to 75. she was the right age around everybody loves ray and this movie.

That is the question

>You hungry girl?
>Fuck you,.nigga!!
Every time