When are we going to see his show on Adult Swim? Will any other Sleepycabin boys be involved?

When are we going to see his show on Adult Swim? Will any other Sleepycabin boys be involved?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qf4qqRN-YIY
imgur.com/a/MDXoAsL
youtube.com/watch?v=kuljqJ1eR7c
youtube.com/watch?v=yqYKUHUzva8
furaffinity.net/user/classx/
youtube.com/watch?v=-K05UjpynsY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7BEiyGxwQo
youtube.com/watch?v=45qqSF0MPHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i last watched adult swim in 2006

grow up kid

what the fuck is his problem?

Stop bringing his friends along was the best thing he has ever done.
Besides Chris and Johnny Utah they're all utterly incompetent.
Maybe now he can actually thrive in the industry.

Hope Tomar will be a VA on his ahow

Out of all of them he seems the most likely, seeing as he has his own animation studio now

tomar what would you do if a 7 inch gnome went up to your sweet beautiful wife jaxxy and screamed at her

I liked the R&M parody that was shown last year I think? If he worked on it, then that at least sets a good precedent about his next project.

I've actually worked with him on a few projects

I can see him getting work

him and michael cusack

Zach, Chris, Jeff, Stamper, and Cory were absolute fucking comedy goldmines
Everyone else can just leave and fall down a hole. Those 5 together could come up with incredible comedy scripts just from drunk ramblings about the sasquatch fucking his dad or some shit.

look tomar thats you

Isn't Cusack the Ricochet 2 guy?
Wish he could do another Bushworld-style episode on Season 4

What have those fellas been up to these past few years? They were great and abundant in creating content in the early to mid 2010s but then kinda dropped off the radar.

they are working on something together apparently
i would like to make it clear before we go any further that Yea Forums is an anti shrimp rumor board. if i see anyone trying to spread the shrimp rumor, i will tell zach, i'm not kidding.

Attached: the shrimp rumor.png (826x893, 211K)

Oneyplays is at its peak with him and tomar. And its at its absolute bottom with tomar and that other guy who's been in recent stuff like the zelda videos. i hope he sticks around for a long time

The current state of Sleepycabin:
>No Output Zach
>fat GameGrumps Chris
>punished Stamper (MISSING)
>thin-but-still-lame Mick
>still just Jeff (MISSING)
>underused Cory (rarely seen)
>Niall (why?)

He has said that he won't announce stuff until it's absolutely done which is understandable

>Zach
AS pilot with M. Cusack
>Chris
Bowlbo
>Jeff & Cory
Nightmare Cops
>Stamper
Still an alcoholic
>Mick
JoJo fan project
>Niall
Prolly a hobo now

See >Jeff and Cory have been making a game together for like 5 years
>Stamper is sad and drunk in SanFran
>Chris makes letsplays and every once in a while Zach shows up

>And its at its absolute bottom with tomar and that other guy who's been in recent stuff like the zelda videos.
that is mick and he is awful
chris' editor or something left a comment on the first of these new zach videos saying that zach only got this one session in because he's busy and won't be back until later in the year

Fuck
I really relate to Mick as a person but holy shit he is just not funny. Never has been.

zach is working on something
chris is making his game and oneyplays, though he is clearly floundering without the oney gays
stamper is in texas after that whole fiasco with the black woman and getting run out of san diego
cory and jeff are working on nightmare cops in philly i think
niall is apparently back in ireland trying to get his life back on track

>stamper is in texas after that whole fiasco with the black woman and getting run out of san diego
woahwoahwoah I know nothing about this
quick rundown?

please tell me about this show

reminder that Oney (as welll as many others) cannot fucking stand Zach and only get him on Oney Plays cause you morons show up in MASS to watch those episodes and make them shit tons of money. Zach has fucked over too many people and cheated on several women

it's a very long story. it's on his twitter, whatever the fuck that was because he kept getting banned and making new ones.
long story short - stamper let some insane vagrant woman into his house, where they had their ups and downs, until eventually some gang members that were after her showed up and threatened stamper at his house. after that, his family helped him get out of there, and now he is in texas.

its literally just yelling with Mick. i cant even finish their videos.

Is he still together with Nikki?

It is a shame that Hellbenders got turned down by adult swim and then because some faggot hacked zach's account and released the pilot they decided not to continue it any more. But I mean hopefully Zach will be able to recruit Chris for his show. I wish that Oneyplays would stay a consistent level of good because it's the only lets play channel worth watching. When it was him with DD and Julian it was amazing, same with him/zach/tomar. But when it involved Lyle it was unwatchable and now it seems to be the same thing with Mick. I respect Mick since he was the only one to keep Sleepycast somewhat together (the new episode was amazing) but he is just so unfunny.

Attached: chris and veronica.png (500x375, 248K)

imagine watching adult swim after 2009

I don't think so which is a bummer. But I think they still talk and all that. I mean Zach lives in California and I think she's still back east unless I'm wrong about that. It was pretty weird that so many of them decided to move out west all at once to try and break into the industry

Attached: zach.png (599x480, 666K)

check out supermega

youtu.be/Qf4qqRN-YIY

zoomer trash

Cringe and bluepilled

what was "leaked" was all they had done, they gave up long before then, Chris fucking hates Zach and for good reason

supermega only has 3 good videos - this one, my two lovely uncles, and matt's rap about having sex with his dad. 2/3 of those involve oney.
matt is funny but ryan is just kind of there, he's not even a funny straight man like ding dong was.

Yeah fuck that. When Matt was on Oneyplays it was a fucking nightmare. To me he is just as bad as Lyle. He was loud as fuck, constantly interrupted, and had no chemistry with them or the same type of humor. It was like watching a child trying to hang out with the cool older kids.

Can someone give me a rundown on the Zach and Chris beef pls? They seem fine on oneyplays

because hes a fucking zoomer. he can jerk off with ryan talking about icarly or somet other zoomer shit.

bait

Why don't they just get Cory when they don't have Zach? Mick is just a terrible co-host. Tomar is a good straight man. Hell, I'll take Lyle and Tomar over Mick.

fake e-drama made up by autists
I'm pretty sure they directly made fun of it in an episode

I don't know how anyone can stand this disgusting paedophile.
Have you seen the things he's done?

Attached: chewing character.gif (498x318, 311K)

Just because they are funny when talking off format with each other doesn't mean they are suited for professional work.
Stamper is a fucking borderline personality disorder riddled mess that keeps inviting homeless people to his house and refusing to talk with his friends.

Cory's still at Philly working on Nightmare Cops with NG

is this why chris and supermega don't talk to each other anymore?

Attached: chris civil war.png (586x89, 12K)

fucking kek

They both got super busy with entirely different projects after the failure to pitch Hellbenders and as such stopped releasing content together for a bit
That's literally it. Also Chris stopped following Zach on twitter for a bit but that was during the election and Zach was getting super political.

Oh, damn. I guess he was just visiting when they had their recent recording session. I figured he moved closer.

>niall is apparently back in ireland trying to get his life back on track
What has he even done for the past 5 years? Seems like he just fucked his way across America and showed up on OneyPlays for bus fare

>Zach was getting super political.
how so?

They don't talk because after Ding Dong and Julian trashed Dream Daddy Arin decided to hike up Chris' studio rent to an absurd amount to get them to leave. Since supermega were the slaves of Game Grumps they weren't allowed to do anything with them. Same reason why Doodle Doods with Chris and Ross was cancelled and Ross wasn't even allowed to say Chris's name when talking about it on a stream. Luckily Game Grumps is on the verge of collapsing since everyone is jumping ship. So soon we won't have to deal with Arin and Suzy anymore.

I don't have any references and I'm mostly just going by old word-of-mouth, but supposedly he was just shitting on both Hillary and Trump (which totally lines up with his personality) and I guess Chris made some minor remark about not wanting politics associated with his shit.

>soon we won't have to deal with Arin and Suzy anymore
sorta sad because Arin does have some good comedic moments but holy shit I would kill an innocent to have Suzy removed from all media

i wouldn't say soon, but they're definitely on their way out

Zach moved to NY, got friends with Ethan Klein, Justin Roiland and other people and Chris was mocking Ethan on twitter so I assume there was a bit of clash.
It wasn't a big deal.

Fat fucking chance, Arin still pulls in decent numbers and makes mad YouTube rev. Grumps will be the zombie that it is for at least another few years

>PLEASE CHRIS PLEASE GET A REFUND FOR YOUR 88 CENTS!!!

Stamper had an entire saga with letting a distressed white trash crackhead into his house and getting guns pointed at him and shit.
He recently moved to Houston and is now peacefully tweeting about food and pussy.
Jeff and Cory are working on finishing their game, Nightmare Cops.
Niall moved back to Ireland because his visa expired and he couldn't afford to stay in America.
Chris and Zach are unironically awful let's players now.
Cory is also living a good life with his girlfriend.
And Mick is actually still animating and making pretty decent content.

If you wanna read about Stamper's batshit crazy encounter with a crackhead lady, this is the archive of his tweets imgur.com/a/MDXoAsL

Attached: X24o21u.jpg (466x508, 60K)

the most fucking jewish shit ever

ethan is a scummy jew fuck, based chris

>that time niall streamed with cory and stamper and stamper sounded like he full on smashed through a window or coffee table and stopped responding
>niall and cory discuss actually driving miles and miles to check on him
>he actually just knock something over and was cleaning it up

zach really stole the show every time he called in on ethans podcast though

Did any of you like the new sleepycast episode? The one they did before it (27b) was awful and the one before that was just kind of mediocre.
The lineup on this new episode was great though, even if Jeff said like 5 words.

do you really like gossiping about e-celebs on a friday night?

Attached: 1548554669598.png (331x132, 40K)

>grumps on the verge of collapse
I want to believe, but people have been saying this since Jon left and they've only gotten bigger

Oneyplays is doing fine without the fags, the fans love Zach more now, and Tomar is becoming a fan favorite

Stamper... dude what the fuck

On the brightside, he seems to be doing fine in Houston

Attached: ss+(2019-05-31+at+09.21.52).jpg (604x791, 117K)

>Hey tomar what if i raped your wife in front of you haha
>uh i dont know

Ding Dong and Julian still did videos with Supermega. The beef between Chris and GG/SM has nothing to do with DD and Julian.

Zach is the funniest man in the world and Tomar is absolutely perfect for his rambling insanity because unlike everyone else from NG and Sleepycabin he responds his fever dream scenarios 100% seriously and thoughtfully.

That sucks, I love Zach. He's slightly funnier than Oney, but I need both of them to make it work. Oney, Zach, and Tomar are a power trio, in the same way Oney, Ding-Dong, and Julian were. Nobody wants to watch the 3 Stooges split up and do solo stuff.

what the fuck is that shit?

Their views have been tanking, people have been quitting left and right. Ross is working on his own show, supermega finally left, a lot of their editors are gone, and even the channel itself has been trying to trick people into clicking into the videos by not having game grumps in the title or mentioning that it's a lets play. Plus a lot of the long time fans themselves are constantly posting that they stopped watching because it's just awful now.

I enjoy SuperMega, but I'm also 1997 zoomer. If Oney hasn't uploaded a video, SuperMega is my next go-to.

He seems to have a habit of helping people he really shouldn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=kuljqJ1eR7c

Damn, Zach looks like THAT? I'm trying to image what he looks like while talking. I imagined a little gimpy goblin dude.

Mick's an established voice actor though.

I wish there was more videos with Jeff, Chris, and Corey.

Every once in awhile I pretend to be shocked at my phone or bust out laughing, and then I show the chewing character to my sister. She gets so irritated. I appreciate Zach for thinking up my favorite prank.

Pretty hard to believe that a guy like that has a literal cartoon voice as his normal, I guess it can be a gift if used for entertainment.

That's not true at all though.

>that's the sound of Tomar creampieing his wife's fat pussy
That line randomly appears in my mind and it always makes me smile. Zach is a treasure.

he's definitely gotten better looking, tho his eyes are still weird

Attached: zach.jpg (1992x942, 256K)

What episode is that from?

I hope so. I hate Arin so much. He's a completely different person from when I started watching Grumps. I blame Suzy. I miss Jon of course, but Danny is a pretty good dude. He seems 1000x more genuine than Arin is.

his stripclub story was good

>Zach brought up that Ukraine declared a state of emergency and possibly war while joking around with someone in private messages
>tfw I did the exact same thing to a high school friend down to it being the same event

Attached: 1558315805871.png (750x1334, 1.69M)

Cory is the underrated GOAT of Oneyplays.

Hard to believe it's the same guy, but the left image is closer to what I expected.

honestly can't remember. I think it's from one of the horror games like Slender. Not 100% sure though since it was a while ago.
>Chris being trapped with a loud autist for an hour in the hot sun on a broken Knott's ride
fucking hell that was funny

Attached: 1541143771367.png (332x339, 209K)

He has a great imagination when it comes to pranks and hypotheticals. He is honestly a national treasure.

Based me too

he should stick with that, instead of trying to be funny or create anything original. his lot is to be a voice in someone else's work. which is ironic since he can only do one voice, and isn't really an actor

I still think the inspector gadget episode was one of the GOATs because of Matt's presence

>which is ironic since he can only do one voice
He has a decent range. he did an edgy guy in Sekiro, he does the strong hero voice, he does Jesus in Hellbenders, etc.
>and he isn't really an actor
He did a lot of theater in college, I think.

Zach looks like a fucking cancer patient now, and Cory looks like he's gonna be a father

Attached: D5CKgvbUEAAOPRD.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

It's the principle of the thing.

>He seems 1000x more genuine than Arin is
Genuinely bored.

Attached: 5head.png (174x163, 47K)

Damn, fucking cuties right there.

That's not Zach. That's their friend David. Corey does look better with longer hair.

j

I tried listening to sleepy cabin a couple times but there's this guy with a really nasally voice who was a complete killjoy and also wouldn't shut up. I don't know if he's one of the main guys or not but he was in both episodes I tried to listen to and I had to tap out both times. I'll just check out random clips when they get posted here instead.

Ellen Page?

cringe and bluepilled

woah there's a picture of this incident? Is there a picture of chris and the autistic girl by chance?

That's Zach, and the more time you spend listening to him, the more he grows on you.
>killjoy
I don't know what you mean, he's always having a laugh

Cory is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqYKUHUzva8

I'd be bored if I had to watch Arin suck at video games for a living, too.

Oh, I was just discussing this with my co-worker, we talked about that one month ago.

god damn waffle has nice legs. first trap I ever got into

Attached: 1553712076384.jpg (602x752, 57K)

kys faggot

What are the odds Chris has either read, or even posted in this thread? I know for a fact he comes to Yea Forums. He gives off that vibe and once in awhile makes references to memes and buzzwords used around here.

He could be talking about Cory since he also has a nasally voice and constantly interrupts everyone due to his auts

chris said he didn't understand the point of Yea Forums and his furry friends seemed genuinely baffled by that. I think Niall was the only one who actively posted on Yea Forums

good to excellent. reddit gets the actual interesting people with their "amas", we get the rubbishy "niche celebrities"

Wtf happened to Niall. He streamed on Twitch earlier this year doing a podcast with Stamper and then he just stopped.

That sounds like something someone would say to protect their brand. Nobody famous (or internet famous) wants to be associated with us here. He just seems like he would at least browse here. It's possible he doesn't come here anymore, but his humor resonates with me in a way that makes me feel like he must have spent some time on this site back in the day.
I wouldn't have it any other way. I like the weirdos

They literally said it got turned down because they didn't want to compromise with AS and didn't know what to do when pitching it.

All that changed was his hair, the stubble and the ill-fitting clothes, and yet the change is massive. It's almost inspirational, even.

Chris is a plebbitor, zach too

Less than zero. Zach is the one that introduces him to buzzwords and memes.

>makes references to memes and buzzwords used around here.
examples?

Chris is obviously an oldfag who doesn't reveal his powerlevel. That's exactly what a newfag wouldn't say.

yikes and yowza was this supposed to be funny?

got deported. it's why he stopped being one of the main editors for Sleepycast and Oneyplays

I can't think of any off the top of my head, i'm tired as shit. But over the years he's said some things that make me do big think.
>Zach is the one that introduces him to buzzwords and memes
I can believe that. Zach has said he goes on various plebbit boards for incels and such. I imagine he's more cultured when it comes to the internet.

Isn't he working on a show with Michael Cusack?

>we get the rubbishy "niche celebrities"
I don't know about that, Deadmau5 and Andrew WK, aren't really unknown and I believe Notch used to post regularly on Yea Forums when Minecraft was just starting. But, yeah, not a lot of celebrities would want to associate with the site.

>forgetting /ourguy/ Bill Shatner

s-stop

Attached: 1557276923140.jpg (477x477, 61K)

I don't think so. I got this from Chris's girlfriends twitter

The only people in the crew that browse Yea Forums are Niall and Jeff. Jeff is confirmed because he has Yea Forums bookmarked, stalks threads about Nightmare Cops, and leaked one of the patreon exclusive sleepycast episodes like 4 years ago.
Niall is probably just bored.

Niall does nothing but fuck darkies on Tinder all day.

What voices have you done faggot

It was a white crackhead, not a black woman

I like Niall, though he doesn't strike me as someone that should be in entertainment as a professional.

I think that's Veronica's brother, Chris mentioned him on the latest podcast

>implying irish childhood stories with Chris and Niall isn't one of the best aspects of the podcast

I personally enjoyed the first episode where Corey tries to evade getting raped by his Dad and episode 16 where Zach gets shouted over for talking about the gayness of recycling his own cum with one's own mouth.

I find Oneyplays unwatchable unless it involves Zach, at this rate (though it's been nice having Cory back). I've got nothing against Tomar as a straight man, but he really requires two goblins to bounce off of, or else he's just kinda boring. Ding Dong and Julian weren't super funny on their own (they could be), but their comfortability/dynamic with Chris made for some extremely funny moments, plus they were consistent. They WERE Oneyplays for a while. Nowadays, Chris has no solid co-hosts and the wild difference in content based upon whoever he gets at the time makes episodes too much of a gamble and thereby, not very enjoyable. This wouldn't be that bad if they were all at least partly funny, but guys like Lyle, who I've hated since his edgy Guitarmasterx7 days, are a chore, and he should stick to editing.

And Mick I just find obnoxious. He puts too much stress on Chris to be le funny loud man rather than just letting that come naturally, and he's been like this ever since Sleepycabin.

I never got why I was apparently supposed to like this dudes, comments would constantly venerate Ryan and Matt, I just found them obnoxious and didn't really gel with what Chris was doing. Then when I watched their actual videos it began to make a lot of sense.

Tomar is kinda like Jeff and Mick. they are good natured guys you'd drink a beer with, but they are boring on their own.

I find that hard to believe, I recall Chris referencing some genuinely obscure oldfag shit once that honestly didn't seem like someone who was just getting info and memewords from a friend. Keep in mind even Arin Hanson once used to be a Yea Forums and Yea Forumsfag (not that he ever admits this, nowadays).

>long ride long ride LONG RIDE

holy shit

chris/cory/waffle have real good chemistry, would like to see more of them together

Has Niall said anything since being deported? I hope he is doing well.

is it
>Long ride
or
>Log ride
?

i know some people don't like cory but his constant confusion over words is some of the most hilarious things i've ever heard
like protractor to astral projector and compass to rhombus
also the time when he was trying to explain a carnival attraction where people simulate diving off of ships/being captured by pirates and the rest of the gang are so horribly confused and get fed up with him

He's a little goblin

Wait so what fucking gender is Waffle and what do they do?

Also him being a genuine savant with the trombone fucking perfectly tops it all off
He's the ultimate Missouri mudchild

>Zach, Chris, Jeff, Stamper, and Cory were absolute fucking comedy goldmines
I'll give you Zach but come the fuck on man

Attached: 0.jpg (160x160, 6K)

WATER PEOPLE
RETARDS AT THE SPONGE FACTORY

Stamper should just be an actor or a stand-up comedian
his comedic timing, his personality, etc. is so perfect
it's such a shame that he's a druggo

Niall got deported? I didn't hear about that.

THE FACTORY FUCKING BURNED DOWN

Chris is great albeit a downgrade from Zach
Cory has no structure but is an expert at spurting out nonsense
Jeff has a great work ethic and does really well as the group's straightman
Stamper is just a great comedian with good timing who needs to be reeled in and given steady material to work off of

Lil' Skatey

Eh, agree to disagree.

Attached: 1516494855780.png (249x184, 48K)

the orange monster and david bowie

I want stamper to go back on before the last 2 episodes. unless that changed and this one is the final one now

respect
just curious, what do you disagree on?
I'm not exactly a comedy aficianodo so I'm genuinely intrigued as to how the others fall short for you

>mfw BOTH of the Sonic Mania devs are unironically handsome as fuck but Stealth refuses to accept this.
He doesn't even have to be a furfag and that's the saddest part.

Attached: 1497055209944.jpg (495x362, 19K)

he may not have been deported but his passport was about to expire

Is it true that Ding Dong and Julian hate anyone who says they're a fan of Oneyplays?

Chris, Cory and Stamper are fine in small increments but to me they all get pretty grating after a while
Jeff just doesn't really do it for me, I guess

stamper's a good boy, just a bit naive

If you catch DingDong on twitch he just cries the whole time and tells the decently sized group of fans watching to stop donating so much money to him. He's a complete hypocrite bitch. Bad with money and gets in bad position and finds means of making money through being a Let's Player but refuses it...sort of. Still does lets play shit but whines about it non-stop.

I don't get it. People keep coming back to him just to hear him complain about shit that he won't fix.

Alright that makes sense, Jeff is a good moderator more than anyting

this. all he'd have to do is get that fucking hair taken care of and he'd be 10/10 chubby bear bf material.

No it’s not. I think Julian made some vague comment about oneyplays that everybody interpreted as him saying he hated it, but he later clarified it by saying he didn’t like the weird internet notoriety he was getting

julian is a fat cunt. they eat out all the time and that fat beaner has to eat like 20 bucks worth of food by himself. theyre both pathetic useless faggots and their shit games will never get finished.

fucking tranny faggot
Julian is based as fuck fight me nigger

Attached: 1522115633841.png (785x757, 1.23M)

My own, and that's one, so that's at least equal to the number that mick's done

Julian did a fucking AMA here and posted proof of identity, a lot of the boys have lurked in the past but they mostly seem too busy now to give a shit about a place like this. Or do they, maybe I'm one of them ;)

>literal laugh track
>unfunny furfag
>good at literally nothing except talking about which animals he wants to fuck
>eats away their money
he really needs to kill himself

Attached: 1493249368095.jpg (969x436, 60K)

Julian is about as based as a fag can get and you can't convince me otherwise

Attached: 1524117643323.jpg (234x305, 35K)

Attached: 1497087530309.png (1920x1080, 215K)

he may be a human laughtrack and literal furfaggot but he was an absolute treat to listen to and meshed perfefctly with Chris and Robert
He was the best Meat

what did you mean by this?

FUCKING WRONG PIC
here

Attached: 1493249273239.jpg (378x591, 32K)

Modern animation is unwatchable garbage.

what, is that Ding Dong?

zach is only available sporadically though. he's got maybe a handful of zach videos left from his recent session. then it's back to mick shit.

if that really is dingdong then goddamn, another "zach" in terms of voice not matching the face

i've never seen zachs face. if what you say is true, than he isn't a small rat faced goblin, is he?

You realize Spazkid does furry porn now right?

furaffinity.net/user/classx/

I think the Turkish one was the last, which means it'll be a bit of a dry spell of anything funny

Unironically matches his voice
see >now

I wish Stamper did more abstract/surreal videos of him interacting with random animals. Those videos were fucking hilarious.

And why did he delete most of his youtube stuff? The bit with him sitting in a car outside a Walmart screaming at people was amazing.

Anybody have the pics of dingdong from his brothers facebook?

I'm inclined to believe this. I can't recall the episode, but Chris said something really /pol/-tier recently, not an actual opinion but he spoke like someone that would post there. Something about what makes a degenerate.

Now I don't think he mains this site at all, but does he visit? I'm confidant.

anybody remember the good ol days on /trash/?

Attached: Capture.jpg (775x150, 21K)

Attached: 1498575725954.jpg (1244x756, 162K)

Why was this guy so obsessed with ding dong?

He needs blood for his Nazi dagger

>Threatened by a dude with a gun
>"Alexa, plays Bone Thugs."

>First 20 seconds of a Beam NG video
>"Isn't that the house where that dude ate a bunch of kids?"

Mick's alright

Were there ever any? First I’m hearing of this

Why was Season 2 of Sleepycast such a disappointment?
There are great episodes here and there, but the absence of Stamper and half of the guests they had on aren't that interesting.

Attached: DyfjSLS.jpg (620x642, 326K)

male
she animates youtube.com/watch?v=-K05UjpynsY

yes. i deleted them out of respect but fuck dd. you couldnt really see much other than him looking like a lanky autist and having the same long hair as in the pic people always post of him.

Fucking Zach absolutely kills me every time with his hypotheticals.

Is the big guy his ex bf

Wait, so
Is actually him?

no idea but that pic was from some graduation

God I miss sleepycast, I'm trying to fill the hole with cumtown but it's not even nearly the same with all the leftist bullshit and the general you're a fag for liking anything vibe. Hell I'd settle for a Zach and Stamper podcast, because their the best

most likely.

Best podcast ever created just watch one episode. They just talk about random shit and animating and even if you're not interested in that sort of thing they keep it entertaining.

>I SAW A GOBLIN TODAY
>I SAW A GOBLIN AND NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME

is that Messi?

i tried giving cumtown a go but the first episode had just a long unfunny story about taking a shit and i had to turn it off

>That time he compared r/incels lore to The Silmarillion

Stav, the fat one is pretty annoying and pushy with his gay beliefs but he's sometimes funny. I assume that's who went on about it. Anyway here's a good clip of them. If you don't think it's funny you probably wouldn't like it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p7BEiyGxwQo

The fact that water people are actually real is the best thing about that episode

Is that Yoshikage Kira

>also the time when he was trying to explain a carnival attraction where people simulate diving off of ships/being captured by pirates and the rest of the gang are so horribly confused and get fed up with him
Which episode was this?

Don't know but I will absolutely watch it. I love(d) all these guys.

The one between the two men is also a man. waffle is a trap

I seem to recall Julian basically saying the people who watched them in Oneyplays were "toxic."
The whole reason they even came back to Oneyplays was cause their first attempt at a game was a complete failure and they lost all their money. Though I also do enjoy their dynamic with Chris, and would welcome them back if they came back (I mean I'm not donating money to them, so it's no skin off my nose). The lack of consistency with Oneyplays right now is making it hard to watch, especially with Guitarmasterx7 around.

>Guitarmasterx7
he hasnt been in an episode for months

What did Lyle do as GuitarMaster that makes you hate him? I only know him from Oneyplays

He worked on sanity not included which was actually really funny back in the day.

Is this youtuber shilling? Fuck off. Looks like that deviated pallet split your brain a bit too retards

Where did he say that?

He said he's never once posted, but he's been here a few times and it "confused" him. Ding Dong and Julian for sure browse and post on here.

Too many episodes that lack Zach and Chris
Way, way too much Mick
There's still some really solid episodes here and there, but still a major step down.

>231 replies
>shilling
based retard

>go on then, show us ya minge

Attached: 52800618_2039076129734562_1940780299317312249_n.jpg (929x1161, 69K)

Chris and the rest of the sleepycabin crew generally take the piss out of socjus and that sort of bullshit. Even in their most recent sleepycast episode they talk about it. As comedians/content producers they're not exactly happy about having to walk on eggshells everyday lest some retard on social media misconstrue what they say as some kind of political/moral attack. It's not exactly a train of thought that's limited to /pol/. It's stupid, self-serving behavior that even normies are getting tired of.

Thank you user i needed that laff

Bandwagon "i hate sjw as much as the next guy BUT" from the sjw people who brought you sjw

i can't listen to more than 5 seconds of cumtown because of that one fucker's obnoxious chipmunk laugh
i bet it's the fat guy it ALWAYS is

i loves my little goblin boy

youtube.com/watch?v=45qqSF0MPHk

Whats up with Zachs voice tho?

Deviated septum.

Chris' delivery of that "I need to use my rumbus" line had me dead.

Fag.

>shad forced himself into half the episodes
>mick in the majority of the episodes
>very few stamper and zach episodes

I was actually surprised that Shad sounded a bit more normal than I expected.

This 100%. Zach is the funniest motherfucker when hes with Chris/tomar/cory/stamper.
Mick tries too fucking hard. And the rest just seem to drag his potential down.

dont have to be a chef to criticize a meal retard

That's why current Game Grumps saddens me more than it angers me. Jon and Arin were honestly the complete package; both were very funny in different ways, smart, and genuine. It's sad that Arin has changed so much.

Wow, that's unreal. I had only ever seen him as he looked on the left. That was 5 years ago, but I couldn't have ever imagined he could improve his looks that much. He keeps his face off the internet almost all the time to this day, I thought it was out of shame. He certainly seemed ashamed of his voice and appearance at the animators panel that the left image is taken from. Good for him though, Zach is amazing.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but the Oneyplays SMB3 series is the best on the channel despite having Lyle. It's literally peak Zach and peak Chris.

Man, I literally have no idea who these people are. Perhaps I have become the boomer.

i used to watch it religiously with DD&J but now it's just out of habit and I fequently don't last til the end tilt the end of the video.

he goes apeshit and refunds donations one week then has a "we're gonna get evicted" goal bar at the top of his stream the next.

>I deleted them out of respect.
>fuck dd

okay

It still perplexes me as to how Ding Dong willingly eats out Julian's fat, greasy Mexican asshole on a daily basis. DD's a pretty handsome dude, by all accounts.

>tfw Danny and Jon will never team up and be actually entertaining
>tfw Arin and Suzy will never spontaneously combust

This shit is trash and all of you are fucking plebs of the highest order wtih the humor of fucking 12 year olds

>wtih the humor of fucking 12 year olds
That would explain why I've been on this place for a decade.

Stamper come home

>Chris
>competent
Maybe if we judge him strictly on his ability to play video games for the internet.

>Zach
Cartoons.
>Chris
Playing video games for the internet, making a game that probably won't be good.
>Jeff
Still works at newgrounds, have spent like 6 years making a 2.5D Newgrounds tier game with Tom Fulp and Cory.
>Stamper
Unemployed, lives in Texas, alcoholic, almost got murdered by bikers or something.
>Cory
Makes porn. Works on outdated Newgrounds type game with Jeff and Tom Fulp.

That only makes our repulsive goblin man even more based

>doesn't know newgrounds
>perhaps

please tell me the name of this episode ive been searching all day for it

His voice sounds like he has constant sinusitis

I remember ding dong saying during the Mario Sunshine playthrough that he weighs 145 pounds (about 65kg), so I kind of doubt that’s him. I suppose he could have gained some weight though.

is that messi

Apparently a while back, Zach said (before he was constantly always making ironic jokes, if that's possible to imagine/comprehend) that when he was a child he suffered a stroke and and that's why his voice sounds the way it does now.

I love that people still think this is true.

He can’t fucking breathe

You just made all of that up