Nobody has figured out a retort for this

>nobody has figured out a retort for this

does this prove women are just better at banter?

Attached: 1559345997566.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You and two guys? In your hotel room? Aren't you married?

SHUT UP, YOU STUPID FRENCH BITCH JUST SHIT THE FUCK UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

It proves that women have such an inherent advantage in arguments and banter due to their material worth as a walking, talking vagina, that -given the same advantages to work with- the combined minds of hundreds of autistic virgins can rebuke any and all attempts to counter her initial statement despite years of trying to find a solution.

>o guys? In your hotel room? Aren't you married?
> find where she lives
> tie up her family
> rape her before them
> kill family in front of her
that would about settle it

there is nothing anyone can post here that doesn't read like it's coming from a woman hating incel, even if they actually aren't one. every comment just comes off as some shit a "witty" virgin would say.

>sorry, I don't speak french

and THAT'S how you do it!

Attached: jonah.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>I think my point is that theres a lot you cant do

proves fat people are pathetic

>she say something? Too bad I can't speak French
I think this is it bros

Attached: 1551858860022.jpg (1242x1258, 912K)

>Sorry Ornella, Leo likes girls in their early 20s not early 40s

>literally everyone in the rooms laugh at him for his desperate scrambling
This ain't it

he literally could have laughed it off like "hahaha yeah maybe you know, anyway about War Dogs..." in a way that says "I'm so far above you that I'm allowing you to make a joke at my expense; it doesn't bother me at all and this is just fun to me"
he could have done that if he were a different person, but the truth is that her joke really did bother him quite a bit, because at the end of the day Jonah Hill is just a fat self-loathing little kike weirdo

Yeah ignore the fact that it was translated for him.
Hurr I don't speak french and I am going to pretend I didn't understand what the translator in my ear piece said.
Great. Proving once again that incels are fucking helplessly retarded.

A million anons typing on a million typewriters for a million years could not generate a reply. why?
Because there is no reply she destroyed him.

LooK at them at laughing at fatty mcfat face

Attached: lllll.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>i dont date older women

He who believes this may as well believe that if a great quantity of the one-and-twenty letters, composed either of gold or any other matter, were thrown upon the ground, they would fall into such order as legibly to form the Annals of Ennius. I doubt whether fortune could make a single verse of them.

>so i'm like your pimp?

>you with two men in a hotel room? is that how you got this job?

He lost the moment he was offended and hurt

How would Norm macdonald handle it?

"Ur ugly."

He is correct but Everything would be in its blind volumes. Everything: the detailed history of the future, Aeschylus' The Egyptians, the exact number of times that the waters of the Ganges have reflected the flight of a falcon, the secret and true nature of Rome, the encyclopedia Novalis would have constructed, my dreams and half-dreams at dawn on August 14, 1934, the proof of Pierre Fermat's theorem, the unwritten chapters of Edwin Drood, those same chapters translated into the language spoken by the Garamantes, the paradoxes Berkeley invented concerning Time but didn't publish, Urizen's books of iron, the premature epiphanies of Stephen Dedalus, which would be meaningless before a cycle of a thousand years, the Gnostic Gospel of Basilides, the song the sirens sang, the complete catalog of the Library, the proof of the inaccuracy of that catalog. Everything: but for every sensible line or accurate fact there would be millions of meaningless cacophonies, verbal farragoes, and babblings. Everything: but all the generations of mankind could pass before the dizzying shelves—shelves that obliterate the day and on which chaos lies—ever reward them with a tolerable page

jesus what a disgusting virgin you are

This.
The only way to win that game is by not playing.
He should have laughed along and said "haha, wow that's so mean, I was totally going to introduce you to them, but I don't think I will now" and then moved on. He should at least have pretended like it didn't bother him, because she's a literal who and he's a hollywood actor.

Can you believe it Jonah the weather girl is fucking with you. Not the anchors the weather girl.
Sweetheart can you tell me if I should wear a sweater tomorrow and stup fucking with my friend

Attached: norm.jpg (800x519, 57K)

>And then you leave.
>Oh no Ornella, sweetie - I'll leave once you pay for the merchandise. Even in your dreams Leo and Brad wouldn't fuck an old hag like you for free ;)

Am I supposed to know who this is?

I checked, her net worth is actually higher than Jonah's

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

>Sorry mademoiselle but even a kiss from Brad or Leo couldn't turn this frog into a princess.

Attached: steez.jpg (640x395, 47K)

His wasn't bad

some ... have denied this proposition, pointing out that if a user played with a typewriter ... he would produce ... a complete text of a reply. Any reader who has nothing to do can amuse himself by calculating how long it would take for the probability to be worth betting on. But the interest of the suggestion lies in the revelation of the mental state of a person who can identify reply with the series of letters printed on the pages of a book

VALENTINE. Cease

RUMOUR. Open your ears

"Have sex" (and its equivalents) is the nuclear option. It shuts down any opposition.

>Implying it's not men posting all the hypothetical Ornella's counter-retorts here

I feel like /sk8boomer/ Jonah has a lot of potential

>literally using "if I ignore it maybe it will go away" logic

>no, you just watch

>No, I got it by merit, unlike your stupid jew ass

>What? You're telling me there's two Americans. In a hotel room. With a Frenchwoman? My God, is this a Normandy re-enactment? I'm tired of war movies, I don't wanna see that.

>so i'm like your pimp?
no. because you'll do it for free

>hella wowzers, anti-semi much?

Attached: 15412750062724.jpg (750x500, 46K)

>Is that before or after I fuck your sister? Both?

>I'm sure I left to go look for someone a little thinner.

*uses superior male strength to anally rape her*

she's the exception of women kind

besides jonah hill was an easy target, kid is a loser, i mean just look at this, ridiculous, he has enough money for a lipo and he won't do it , he won't do it

Attached: index.jpg (177x285, 9K)

good luck raping me with your clitoris, fat boy

Attached: HA.jpg (300x168, 9K)

He never had a chance, all he could do was sit there like a mug and take it

>Well I actually hang out with those guys, and for you it will always remain a fantasy

Attached: Jonah.png (748x496, 755K)

OUTTA MY WAY YOU LITTLE SHIT

Attached: rs_634x1024-170616151357-634.Jonah-Hill-muscles-LA.ms.061617.jpg (634x1024, 101K)

>Yea I get DP'd by Brad Pitt and Leo all the time

Attached: 47B09A0F-A2C5-46E3-B960-5284CAE3656C.png (861x877, 186K)

lmao she apologized for this and it almost ruined her career

>Wow, I didn't think whores could dream because they have no souls. I gotta go to church. I've strangled a lot of whores under a false premise.

Based emasculatrix.

>She didn't kowtow to the jew.
I mean, what did she think would happen?

>Ugh. Lee.
And that's how you do it

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-09-16-at-17.18.05-920x634.png (920x634, 567K)

She's been stalked by a bunch of creepy guys and people seem to think Jonah hired dudes to harass her to get revenge

Well, he has plenty of hotel room connections...

Amazing, there have literally hundreds if theses threads and not single user has composed a note worthy reply.

Because we ultimately agree with her. Jonah can suck a dick.

we did it bros

Attached: 1549170003085.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

>What the FUCK did you just say to your MOST SUPERIOR master, you disgusting, drooling, subhuman canine? You dare? You fucking DARE open your spittle-laden floppy muzzle and espouse such inordinate, contumacious, vitriolic utterances in the presence of your divine and godlike master? KNOW YOUR PLACE, pet. Return to your kennel AT ONCE, with nary a remonstration. Your foul canid malfeasance shall see you pontificating endlessly in shameful perpetuity, dog. Now, get out of mine sight. Your master commands you.

Attached: BodyEditor_20190601_025557538.jpg (2788x1920, 2.27M)

If he can do it, you can do it.

I'm more concerned as to why his nipples are lower than his pecks. They're basically on his abs. WTF?

Women aren't better at banter. They just get away with more because men want to fuck them.

Attached: 1520537843138.jpg (663x949, 226K)