I detest Meryl Streep

I detest Meryl Streep.

Attached: F00C011B-D344-48FE-803B-819849D53A3F.jpg (220x304, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JPWyB_B8MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gays love her for some reason

Everyone does. She's an asshole.

I despacito Meryl Streep

I want to eat her saggy ass

Attached: lellll.png (706x220, 14K)

How did she not know? Was she retarded? She plead ignorance like "oh my gosh I had never heard the most famous open secret in Hollywood*

Attached: rs_600x600-171220115127-600.Harvey-Weinstein-Meryl-streep-JR-122017.jpg (700x700, 61K)

Katharine Hepburn was way overrated too.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JPWyB_B8MA

what are these expressions trying to convey

#MeToo

Based boomer dad

fuck niggers and fuck jannies

pretty rude putting a cross on somebodys face

>mfw

Attached: mel hmmmm2.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Have sex.

>What the fuck does this have to do with movies?

I hate her but its an irrational hatred, she really didn't do anything wrong.

/ourguys/

Meryl Streep as Hillary Clinton in the biopic

She even sounds similar

Makes me kek every time.

>why yes, of course I enjoyed Meryl Streep's riveting speech

Attached: chadius.png (463x438, 396K)

They all knew. And they all contributed hence why anyone with a brian knows #metoo was "oh shit we got caught ITS DA EVIL MANS FAULT!!"

This is the dumbest shit to me. Everyone knew and NO ONE did anything about it. But because some street "artist" decides to put her picture sitting next to Harv and smiling instead of literally anyone else's, she becomes the one that was letting this happen all this time. Give me a fucking break.

Attached: harpoharv.jpg (594x478, 72K)

Vince Vaugn's stone cold glare kills me every time. He's the Arnold meme- "I could kill every person in this room before security put me down."

>when the woman who introduced you to the casting couch explains why you are responsible for the casting couch

Same, she's a smug cunt. Literally the most smug Hollywood actress, by far. You can tell looking at her face and the way she speaks that she thinks she's above everyone

i've only ever liked her in that depressing family reunion movie with julia roberts, where she looks eerily similar to leatherface in TCM4

>Everyone knew and NO ONE did anything about it.

you mean Hollywood insiders knew , not the average man in the street. But the SJWs try to blame Hollywood's degeneracy on "toxic masculinity" as if suddenly its not thier problem , but societies. They are hypocrites and scum.

What I find amusing is that all these women who whored themselves out to Harvey in exchange for multi million dollar careers and fame get to be victims while the women who didn't get to be famous because they told him to go fuck himself are just forgotten.

Attached: Weinstein and Obama.jpg (1028x675, 103K)

Everyone, period. It was one of those legends that made it to the general public.

Attached: 4221396001_5605491738001_5605486319001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Meryl Sneed

so fucking amazing

I rationally hate her.

She another big mouth who spouts feminist nonsense conveniently whenever she has a new movie out.

>iktf

Attached: 1496540323524.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

if there wasn't a reward for metoo'ing they wouldn't have done it.

>you mean Hollywood insiders knew , not the average man in the street
Fuck that bullshit I knew. Before I knew who he was you'd see him in entertainment magazines with these same pictures standing next to whatever star. And the joke was always
>YOU KNOW HE FUCKED HER RIGHT, YOU KNOW.

One guy made a comment that I bet he buys this same magazine and cuts out pictures and puts it in a bag next to the panties he keeps from all hot actresses he's fucked.

The average person didn't know, I don't believe that shit at all.

If you're wondering why she made it so big in Hollywood, her breakthrough was the 'holocaust' mini series from 1978. This tv show was solely responsible for popularizing the word 'holocaust' that is still in widespread use today. And she played the lead female role in this psyop, I mean important cultural television.

Attached: holocaust-dvd.jpg (616x616, 70K)

Overrated

She knew.

Attached: f4f636791aa06ac92655e25b31892047d96073bc.png (799x303, 75K)

>This tv show was solely responsible for popularizing the word 'holocaust' that is still in widespread use today.
very interesting!

i always find it weird how the postwar attitude toward the holocaust was comparatively lax up to a certain point (late '70s–early '80s); like you had punks with nazi regalia, nazisploitation movies, speculative nazi pulp fiction, etc. it was just another edgy thing. then all of a sudden it gains the status as the most severe injustice in the history of mankind

i guess this series is another piece of the pop-cultural puzzle, together with things like lanzmann's shoah and the elie wiesel-led presidential commission on the holocaust. speaking of streep; she did sophie's choice too, didn't she?

I think she was good in Pic Related

Attached: death_becomes.jpg (474x902, 59K)

What's the story here again?

Meryl strreeeeeeeeeeeeeep

She's a big supporter of people who anal rape minors. That's a big plus from the gay community.

Get laid, incel

Nah.

Attached: This cunt.jpg (1265x806, 87K)

meryl sneed

Being born in the late 80's I never even knew about this. Like many others reading this, I've never experienced these early attitudes to the holocaust.

>the autistic X over the picture

Are you the same guy that does this with Turn A on /m/?

>I clapped when the child rapist appeared!

Is she thicc? She looks like she gots a nice ass

kekd

That shit was so uncomfortable live.

>Meryl Strip
>never gets naked

She's one of those mysteries, like Nick Cage. She keeps getting rehired for roles even though she's ugly as sin and can't act.

Attached: ceb.jpg (621x410, 101K)

>mma isn't a art
fuck you

Attached: I want my TENDIES BACK.webm (960x540, 2.76M)

You seem to have the wrong board.

Attached: england v sweden.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Take that gay stuff somewhere else

Why is she so revered?

I can't name a single one of her roles off the top of my head.