How kino it will be?

How kino it will be?

Attached: the lighthouse.png (480x280, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spzGGnS0zt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A24
0/10

pattinfag cant act for shit. hopefully eggers and defoe can salvage this one.

it will be based point fpbp out of redpilled kino

>>A24
So it's going to be leftist historical revisionism like Chernobyl?

Extremely kino. Based on Cannes reviews it seems like it's really great.
Pattinson is great.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x601, 84K)

When the is this out in theaters so I can watch it?

>Based on Cannes
BASED

I hear it’s amazing. Buddy of mine saw it at Cannes and loved it. It’s supposedly more mainstream than the Witch. Hopefully this one gets him noticed by the general public.

A24 is essentially reddit core. All the faggots on /r/truefilm are going to guzzle up this pseudo intellectual wankery and rave about it for the next 5 years.

What does A24 have to do with Chernobyl?
In the fall.

so what?

yup

If you think something like Good Time or The Witch is pseudo intellectual wankery then i feel sorry for you.

how tall is flat-face?

Eggers it's a cute

Attached: robert-eggers.jpg (780x604, 53K)

lol fuck off and watch a real movie for once

Attached: Paris, Texas (1).png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

I have seen that. Still your comment about pseudo intellectual wankery is retarded. I will rather watch A24 distributed films, which are actually somehow interesting than watch most of the films that are being pumped out by major studios. A24 this year has new Noe, Strickland, Eggers, Aster, Safdies, Hogg and Denis films. I will rather watch those than Wonder Woman 2.

Saying dumb shit like this is the most reddit thing you could do. A24 puts out some legitimately great films.

Paris, Texas is exactly the type of film A24 would distribute if they were a thing in 1984.
I suggest you evalue every film on their own and let go of this juvenile primitive tribalism meme

>Noe
He's the film equivalent of a shock jock. I mean just look at this music video he did. Disgusting Loli filth.
youtube.com/watch?v=spzGGnS0zt0
>Strickland
Ah, the eternal Anglo strikes again! The fact that the best thing in his filmography is the Bjork concert film is fucking embarrassing. Imagine if Shine a Light was Scorsese's best, or if Stop Making Sense was Demme's best. Pathetic.
>Eggers
Like I said earlier, pseudo intellectual wankery. I am cautiously optimistic for The Lighthouse, but that's only because of based Dafoe.
>Aster
Hereditary was a shitty A24 clone of Rosemary's Baby (which is fitting because he and Polanski are both kikes) and Midsommer is going to be a shitty A24 clone of The Wicker Man.
>Safdie Brothers
Wow, more Jewish nepotism. Who could have guessed? Good Time was a chaotic mess that completely fell apart towards the end.
>Hogg
There has never been a great female director. Not a single one. Why is she an exception?
>Denis
Another woman.

Attached: Paris, Texas (2).png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

>A24 puts out some legitimately great films.
Name one legitimately great film put out by A24.

Attached: Paris, Texas (3).png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>Paris, Texas is exactly the type of film A24 would distribute if they were a thing in 1984.
No, because Paris, Texas is actually a great film. A24 does not distribute great films. They pander to the reddit audience.

Attached: Paris, Texas (4).png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

>There has never been a great female director. Not a single one.
Absolute pleb detected, go watch any film from /ourgirl/ Shepitko and then come back.

Attached: theascent.jpg (587x446, 51K)

Yikes.

>What does A24 have to do with Chernobyl?

Neither has car chases, therefore they must be for pretentious assholes.

Under the Skin
Enemy

The Witch was the best horror kino in a decade desu. This will surely be top kino as well.

Also it was filmed near me. Very based.

Attached: jko5SVw.jpg (1024x768, 49K)

Notice how I said great. Sheptiko is good. Riefenstahl is good. But not great.

Attached: leni.jpg (337x480, 51K)

I'll watch anything with Robert Pattinson... even garbage like High Life.

Attached: 1338192018766.gif (270x267, 494K)

>Like I said earlier, pseudo intellectual wankery
Please explain how is a straightforward film like The Witch pseudo intellectual wankery

>Ah, the eternal Anglo strikes again! The fact that the best thing in his filmography is the Bjork concert film is fucking embarrassing. Imagine if Shine a Light was Scorsese's best, or if Stop Making Sense was Demme's best. Pathetic.
Literally zero criticism in this whole paragraph.
>Like I said earlier, pseudo intellectual wankery. I am cautiously optimistic for The Lighthouse, but that's only because of based Dafoe.
There is nothing pseudo intellectual about The Witch.
>Hereditary was a shitty A24 clone of Rosemary's Baby (which is fitting because he and Polanski are both kikes) and Midsommer is going to be a shitty A24 clone of The Wicker Man.
It was not a clone of Rosemary's baby but you are right about Midsommar, the script was very similar to The Wicker Man.
>Wow, more Jewish nepotism. Who could have guessed? Good Time was a chaotic mess that completely fell apart towards the end.
It was supposed to be chaotic. What fell apart at the end? Also Josh is Yea Forums poster.
>There has never been a great female director. Not a single one. Why is she an exception?
Hogg is good so is Denis. Riefenstahl, Shepitko and Akerman are also good.

Can you speak without using memes and buzzwords.

Your opinion is literal trash

I like how you intentionally avoided discussing Noe because you know I'm right.

Attached: Paris, Texas (5).png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

lol nice reddit spacing, nigger

Attached: 1517596200436.jpg (387x437, 40K)

Apparently it's comedy banter kino aswell aside from it being a legitimate film.

I like how you intentionally avoid to expand on your buzzword fueled (non)criticism.

>Under the Skin
>Dude, let's just show the same sequence three times
>It's art lmao

Attached: Under the Skin (1).png (1920x1080, 92K)

>pattinfag cant act for shit

Jesus Christ, what a pleb.

>sir robert pattinson

kino confirmed.

Attached: robert pattinson-3.jpg (1200x797, 152K)

Not kino. Kino

It's clearly not the same sequence you dummy. First time you only see what happens on the surface with the black void engulfing the horny and lonely Glasgow men, second time you see their destiny in full detail what happens once they submerge the black liquid, third time she gains empathy with the disfigured elephant man and let's him go. So every single sequence is different in both execution and context.
Try just watching the film next time

Attached: Under The Skin.mkv_snapshot_00.34.47_.jpg (1920x1038, 724K)