What is the best lightsaber battle in Star Wars Yea Forums?

What is the best lightsaber battle in Star Wars Yea Forums?

Attached: rise-of-skywalker-1.jpg (807x471, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1MnMA0TzGI
youtube.com/watch?v=zDI7XX6ffz0
youtube.com/watch?v=iu3qoIsGzUM
youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xpkkQLVK5I
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hWX5WOj0A
youtu.be/7MJzvyzbqGI?t=72
youtube.com/watch?v=NuNvCOUy1Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM
youtube.com/watch?v=HbBKHB1Sffg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luke vs Vader at the end of RotJ

Ryan vs Dorkman 2

Liam Neesan vs Maul

>every Star Wars movie must have a lightsaber scene

Attached: for fucks sake.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Attached: 1515706604635.webm (720x404, 1.53M)

Obi Wan vs Anakin in RotS. Although it did go on for a bit too long

Mark Hamill was left-handed. Lucas for whatever demented reason made him fight right handed.
Thats why Luke swings like a girl holding a softball bat.

1. Luke Vader ESB
2. Luke Vader ROTJ
3. Sheev Yoda ROTS
4. Quigon Obiwan Maul TPM
5. Anakin Obiwan Dooku AOTC

the rest are meh or too short

Attached: 4312869.jpg (800x407, 106K)

Luke vs. Vader in The Empire Strikes Back

This, truly one of the most kino swordfights of all time.

wut

Anyone who doesn't say Anakin and Obi Wan in RotS must be low T

But the ESB duel is better.

Spotted the first low T

Anyone who is entertained by swirling lights and jumping around for 15 mins must be low INT

ESB duel was dogshit in today's standards. Even the animated version is better.

Darth Maul vs Qui Gon and Obi Wan was unironically a more iconic battle than anything else in the series.

that fight drags on for way too long

Spotted the second low T

15 minutes? That shit went on for at least half an hour or longer. It felt like it was never going to end.

youtu.be/U1MnMA0TzGI
unironically this.

Spotted the third low T

It's got great music and it's dramatic to see Anakin finally turn evil, but it went on for way too long and became too much of an over-the-top spectacle.

Attached: anakin_vs_obi_wan.jpg (1024x679, 136K)

None of them, Star Wars is gay

Attached: zuhlhnae08m21.jpg (1080x995, 486K)

rotj is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=zDI7XX6ffz0

Ben vs vader

Attached: GeneralWholeErmine-size_restricted.gif (480x368, 1.52M)

fpbp

fbpb. It is why RotJ will always be better than episode III.

This is Star Whores, not Star Wars

What about the rustler attack on my jimmies?

Attached: Ki-Adi-Mundi-2048x1152.jpg (2048x1152, 101K)

Ben Kenobi vs Grandpa Maul on Tatooine. Ben didn't even take a step. 3 hits, and it's over.

Kylo Ren battling his big Swolo dick right into Rey's tight virgin sandpussy in TROS

Attached: D5aRV3RV4AIg5qY.jpg (900x750, 90K)

What does virgin pussy feel like? I never fucked a virgin before.

Stick a finger in your ass and pretend it is tighter

this is the only answer

This.

Zoomer faggots fucking kill yourselves. You literally cannot have a lightsaber battle better than ESB. A fucking Olympian sword fighting champion choreographed the fight and wore the Vader suit for filming. I'm sorry there wasn't more vanity twirling and special effects to keep your ADD in check. I hope your dad beats you and forces you to watch the laser disc versions of Star wars before you turn into adults with those opinions.

anything with dooku in clone wars

shit, anything in clone wars in general. obiwan anakin ahsoka dooku ventress grievous sheev maul are all fuckin kickass

tight. My dick hurt her and I am only 5.5 inches

The best part of it was them just duking it out in some workshop, no costumes, no silly plot, humour without turning it into a parody

Yoda v Sideous
youtube.com/watch?v=iu3qoIsGzUM

>even maul is like 'hold up''

Attached: 1525270384932.png (500x499, 171K)

>it even features the sheev spin
cant beat this

Attached: 51YlwNNjStL.jpg (500x494, 34K)

I'll second this.

Bend over, let's find out

the two luke-vader fights are the only really good ones

Hmm interesting. But is she as tight as before?

Yeah because every time I watch Olympic fencing I'm like omg so realistic sword fighting. It's the sword equivalent of modern debate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xpkkQLVK5I

And so fun to watch. Very very realistic. Just how people would have done and not a boring over refined point collection system.

will he lose again?

Which is the best scene? Luke vs Vader in RotJ followed closely by Luke vs Vader in ESB.
Which is the coolest actual lightsaber fight? Maul vs Kenobi/Jinn.

>A fucking Olympian sword fighting champion choreographed the fight and wore the Vader suit for filming
Really? But it's a shit fight.

No sir

This. I'm the same size. Every time I've popped a girl's cherry, she's been in pain; even though she was soaking wet before penetration. Although, their pain had varied from "hurts a little until it started to feel good" to very painful all the way through even though she orgasmed. Admittedly, with 2 of them, I got too excited and stuck my cock in their pussies once I saw they were wet and horny, without asking if they were ready.

Masterpiece.

But Luke vs Vader #1 is iconic as fuck.

Attached: ROTS.jpg (1280x1024, 1.26M)

End of Episode 1

It should if it wants to be good

>Zoomer
Unironically have sex fellow basement dweller.

Attached: 1465386497739.jpg (313x286, 17K)

ALL OF YOU ARE NIGGERS, SHUT UP
Anakin vs. Obi Wan Episode 3 is the best.

Sidious vs Maul and Savage Opress

Attached: 1555107007866.png (384x621, 356K)

I like how nobody is discussing OP's picture

If you want me to have sex that bad then you better step up and do me yourself.

Seconding Ben vs. A Good Friend

Finn vs TR-8R

>tfw I never made them orgasm, because as soon as she close I would cum and get tired
it hurts

Do you mean girls in general, or virgins? Either way, I've had similar problems where I can't control myself once I know she's about to cum. It excites me too much, and I usually end up finishing within seconds of her orgasm. Sometimes before.

How do you top this though?

Attached: lukegetsreckt.webm (600x310, 2.87M)

I like nothing about this list.

fpbp, ESB's Luke vs Vader gets an honorable mention

By either understandably preferring RoTJ for the fantastic ending, or being a contrarian faggot that pretends the prequels were better.

Attached: 137593505136 (1).jpg (240x320, 16K)

I'm honestly partial to the Fin vs. Kylo ren fight in EpVII.

The highlighting of Kylo's internal conflict and petulant angst with that self-righteous "traitor" speech is spot on, and the way he hammers at his blaster wound to hype himself up is great. It also completes Fin's character development from jackboot of the Empire suddenly gaining some self awareness, to guy just looking to get away from the horror, to hero willing to stand against impossible odds for his friend. That purity of purpose and suicidal determination against a foe he has no hope of matching really hits home when Fin screams out as Kylo's saber starts boring into his chest.

BUUUUUUUT then the moment is promptly ruined by fucking Rei, and all of Fin's character development is subsequently and absolutely destroyed by Ep. VIII

Attached: landscape-1489674924-finn-lightsaber-vs-kylo-ren-star-wars-the-force-awakens.jpg (640x320, 31K)

>no one posted the best version yet
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hWX5WOj0A

I don't remember this, what the fuck.

I don't really know. Both times I fucked a virgin I stupidly wore a rubber. Two of the biggest regrets in my life.

>that music that kicks in when Luke loses his shit

youtu.be/7MJzvyzbqGI?t=72

Attached: 1402949747892.png (400x263, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NuNvCOUy1Ts

imagine how much better it would have been if it cut to wookies helping the rebels instead of fucking teddy bears

luke's storyline is the best part but everything to do with Endor is pretty bad

>I'll try spinning. That's a neat trick.

>1.Luke Vader ROTJ
>2. Luke Vader ESB
>3. Mustafar Duel ROTS = Duel of Fates
Others are shit and forgettable

>Both times I fucked a virgin I stupidly wore a rubber. Two of the biggest regrets in my life.
Idiot. You missed out on something amazing. I've never worn a condom when taking a girl's virginity. There is nothing better than seeing a girl's blood and grool mixed with your cum leaking out of her tight, now-defiled pussy; especially next to your own cock which is pink from being covered with the same mixture.

It honestly felt longer because of the Yoda VS Sheev autism, had the fight had something less grating (AKA not another lightsaber duel) it probably would be fine

This, the tension it builds towards qui-gon's death is quite like no other fight.
>Plus it had this full kinoplex moment where qui-gonna goes full Dr. Strange and force-foresees the future and understands he is supposed to die.

Attached: Qui-GonJinn.jpg (500x400, 35K)

if you will not be turned then perhaps she will

possibly the best scene in any star wars movie

>Luke vs Vader

Ahem...

Sheev vs Yoda was kino and made the prequels worth it

I love Sheev so much

Fin isn't a Jedi. he should never even touch a lightsaber. gtfo.

Kill yourselves you tasteless faggots

ITT: anons saying the original trilogy lightsaber battles are better because they’re afraid of being called a pleb.. yes they’re the classics but they just didn’t have the technology to be truly “epic”, for lack of a better term.

Luke v.s Vader at Cloud City i.e the most kino scene in the entire series.

Fpbp

>Luke attains the high ground
>Vader just tosses his lightsaber to destroy the supports of the bridge

DUN DUN
DUN DUN

DUN DUN
DUN DUN

DO DO DOdododo
DO DO DOdododo
DO DO DOdododo
DO DO DOdododo

Unbelievably bad taste. I bet you watch anime, too.

To be honest I haven't thought any were good until Vader in Rogue 1 killing men and that wasn't a real battle. He just slaughtered them. I imagined what he saw before his eyes were the younglingshe was killing. Treated it no different to that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

The ones George Lucas directed.

GOTTA GIVE GENDY HIS CREDIT FOR CRAFTING SOME OF THE MOST KINOCENTRIC SABER SEQUENCES IN STAR WARS CANON

youtube.com/watch?v=HbBKHB1Sffg

it's fan made

>Both times I fucked a virgin I stupidly wore a rubber. Two of the biggest regrets in my life.

fuck...me too, though the tightness broke the condom nd i felt virgin pucci for a few seconds til she said take it out..then put it back n with condom

i was such a retard at 15

>That music that played when Luke went apeshit
Still get goosebumps everytime I watch it. Highly recommend you anons buy the despecialized edition so you don't hear Vader's "no" at the end

Attached: 1520901342420.jpg (600x600, 102K)

holy fuck that shit was kino