Why Are Majority Of Manlets Are Actions Stars

They shouldn't be in acting or in action films because it's unrealistic for a manlet to win.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-142454.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>be lanklet
>die of heart attack

They feel like they have something to prove

That’s average height globally. Cope Harder, lankey

If you want a serious answer, they’re just taller than their female costars by a bit, and they fit into the frame with them.

Average height means the biggest amount of people can relate to them. In addition people of average height are most suited for extremely stuff. Jet pilots, race drivers, bike riders. Do a research.

the manlet cope

Attached: lyin.jpg (848x437, 41K)

Because tall people play sports and have sex in highschool and college instead of playing dress up with the homos in drama club.

>That’s average height globally
In your dreams manlet

This as well as the framing thing
Acting is not a masculine career path, same reason so many actors are huge closeted fags

OK, slightly above average. My bad.

feels good to be average height amongst 90 year old chinese women and starving ethiopian children

>an objective fact that’s easily searched on the web isn’t true cause I said so
Lol. Getting a little pathos there, buddy?
>ad hominem
Yawn.

The only manlet I'll ever respect is Mike Tyson. The motherfucker was inhuman orgre in the ring.

Attached: image5.jpg (749x1115, 117K)

manlets struggle through life and thus become autistic at stuff like acting as a cope. Chads go through life on easy mode so they spend that time fucking bitches and never feel compelled

>Coping.
Keep crying little manlet.

Attached: Bruno+mars+is+a+manlet+_922f1008d31711047f7d0ed79e3c0946.jpg (2103x2420, 2.27M)

why are you replying to me, you fucking spastic

You can hide a manlet's height with tricky camera angles and shit. The only thing then that matters is face, acting skills, and jewish nepotism. You can't hide a lanklet's ugly face. There's a lot less people that are good looking and tall compared to average/below average height and good looking. When you get the total package like Hemsworth you have a rare unicorn movie star.

You're replying to people on your side

nice email, eric

Angry about being smol

>There's a lot less people that are good looking and tall
What the fuck is this?
lol

Based

they're more agile and nimble

eric,

i am too shy to say this in class, but i love you

-the qt girl who sits behind you

No

>ad hominem
Feel free to make an actual argument! Or whine and bitch like you always do. Yawn.

Chads don't really go into drama school user

>tfw only 6'1
>tfw there are people who are 6'5

You mean like the actual height of a middle schooler you manlets have? I wouldn't recognise you next to them or the pre-k.

>What the fuck is this?
It's just math. Hiring with actors no respect to height has more people than just hiring chad height people.

Small people stay agile and spry longer

>tfw 6' 5"

Attached: 1521127199331.jpg (331x473, 10K)

I'm a 5'7 manlet and I didn't like Tom Cruise playing Jack Reacher. The dude is supposed to be 6'5 in the books. Get someone at the very least 6 feet tall. It's like getting a woman who's supposed the be this realistic fighting badass and she has literally no muscle definition.

Short people have better strength/endurance to weight ratios than tall people, simple as that.
Even in fantasyland, if it was a dwarf vs a human in combat who would you bet on?

>an objective fact that’s easily searched on the web isn’t true cause I said so
>Lol. Getting a little pathos there, buddy?
we're talking about humans, not goblins, niggers, poos or chinks

average height in white countries for men is like 5'11 or higher

Attached: halo chad.jpg (492x662, 36K)

please tell me the secret

>lankies are edgy /pol/tards
Imagine my shock

Attached: When_will_they_learn.jpg (6720x4480, 2.19M)

A big dude on a battlefield wouldn't be a super hero he'd be a snipers dream. You can't shoot what you can't find, which is what makes manlets so deadly.

Attached: Kino Reeves and the Deadly Manlet Ninja Assassins.jpg (296x379, 35K)

Manlet cope

average height for white males, world wide, is five nine and a half, but as i'm six four i don't give a shit. in fact, most of my mates are around that, to about six foot, as shorter people and taller people won't shut up about height, fucking boring fucks are killing their lives with blah blah blah blah

Warwick Davis sure is seething in this thread. Should we kick him or starve him?

Is that real?

Shorter guys move faster.
Compare to Steven Seagal who is 6'4". When he's doing karate he looks like its in slow motion, and he runs like a girl because he's so huge and top-heavy.

>Manlet standing next to Taylor Swift in person
>Still in smelling range
I'd say thats a victory

in the US at least it is the average height

Attached: n14fdDL.png (516x294, 14K)

Shit, I'm contaminated with Asian short genes

> w ikipedia.

What is all this manlet bullshit Here?

>the tall guy can't why his life is shit

I'm four foot seven with an eighteen inch clit, life is sweet as honey wine

Significantly more importantly:

Why hasnt someone range banned the entire ISPs of all these disgusting tripfags?

Seriously you are below waifuists, footfags, pedos, and smell posters in the order of pathetic faggery

Yes it is,

4'8.

Your a little person actually.

Attached: Desktop1.jpg (1600x800, 240K)

>4'7,
Your a little person actually
Fixed.

You know, if you are going to highlight the challenges of being a manlet, maybe don't pick a good looking, rich musician known for swimming in coke and vagina. What next, Prince?

Agree

my grandad was 6'1 and died at 79 from lung cancer after smoking since the age of 14. can't wait to outlive you manlets

t.6'3

Who has the height of a child that women secretly laugh at when looking.

Attached: dagnnu0-cd617b7f-efe6-404a-a622-aa1555c9172a.jpg (994x1500, 240K)

>tfw 6'3
>still get mogged bi-daily
can't imagine want live must be like for manlets

do you...do you mean why the majority of action stars manlets? the implications otherwise are staggering

big guys lack charisma
they never needed it since they're big

mogged is a state of mind, be confident user

Zoom to the girl in the audience laughing her ass off at the manlet

>galadriel and frodo

this but 6'1 and tri-daily

I don't know, but some 4'9" Mexican I know since high school got hooked up with a 5'1" chick that is absolutely beautiful while I'm jacking off to her Facebook photos while being 6'4".
It's all about who you are. Be a fucking Chad and not some lanky nigga jacking off at 13-year old's photos that you got access to because you pretended to be a younger kid to bypass the age restriction stuff.

>Holy Shit! He small! Look at him!

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-165710.jpg (720x1280, 292K)

>Be a fucking Chad and not some lanky nigga jacking off at 13-year old's photos that you got access to because you pretended to be a younger kid to bypass the age restriction stuff.
You should be in prison

>manlet mexican hands typed this post

5'9" isn't manlet

Yes it is,
Also he might be alot smaller than that.

Manlets are more combat effective and less likely to get shot.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-31-13-59-00-1.png (1382x1506, 242K)

It's the insecurity that kills the manlet, if a manlet reads the posts in this thread and feels personally attacked they were never going to make it anyway.

Post celebrities who are a different height than you expected.
I thought Ruby Rose was tiny because she looked like a midge in John Wick 2.

Attached: C1294040-EB7F-4139-985E-314F565CA472.jpg (1242x394, 104K)

Not going to happen, and I'll still keep on jacking off to their pictures and more. Glad I tried to be a normie in high school and used Facebook a bit to befriend some classmates. Now their younger siblings and acquaintances with kids are going to school giving me more content.
If I was I'd still be a loser. It's about your mentality, brah. Seriously.
Yup. Exactly this. Goes for anyone battling insecurities. Don't let it win.

no it isn't

for a conscript army, yes. for special forces, absolutely no

>not wanting an amazonian woman to trample you
shiggy diggy

Attached: Taylor-Swift-Feet-4068651.jpg (2400x2373, 859K)

This man embarrasses the Spiderman legacy. Peter Parker is 5'11 and they mad him too cruise height with this actor.

Unfucking believalable

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-170855.jpg (720x1280, 240K)

always assumed stephen fry was a manlet, but hes about 6'5

*tom cruise height

>tfw 5'6"
life sucks

Attached: 1556089682970.png (245x249, 79K)

>Robert Downey Jr is 5'9.
Bullshit, he smaller than that.

Attached: 902fd78774971dfaf23ce0008bb11c7a.jpg (450x681, 63K)

own it, there is always someone out there to mog you no matter how tall. work yourself up, it's going to be a lot of effort, but it's going to be worth it just for you, the sluts are secondary. you gotta work yourself to the point where you're considered an asshole, and work yourself to being "nice" from there, not the other way around

Yes? Most Male Olympic gymnasts are all usually below 5'9".

>chinks and poos are taller than spics
How can mexicunts compete?

Attached: images(4).jpg (259x194, 7K)

They don't represent the tall majority.

gymnasts have to be fairly short, had a friend all skinny 5'1 could do backflips all day. being tall is a detriment to being a gymnast

This

Mainstream comics Spider-man is 5'10". The MCU spider-man is mostly based on Ultimate Spider-man who's 5'5".

>The MCU spider-man is mostly based on Ultimate Spider-man who's 5'5".
Jesus....

5 9 lolololol
do you feel in charge?
yea i do,fukin midget

Attached: ZcbLp1543983381.jpg (560x442, 35K)

it's 3 inches you sperg michael keaton was 5'10 and he was supposed to be playing 6'2 batman

>unrealistic for a manlet to win.
When was the last time a Tom Hardy character won anything?

Do short people even have a reason to live?

>michael keaton was 5'10 and he was supposed to be playing 6'2 batman
Disgusting......,
Christian Bale and Ben Affleck at least was somewhat a good spot.

Folks over 6 ft are harder to frame in camera and block for.

Shorter actors are much easier.

>tfw I just realized because of your post I'm taller than Mike Tyson
Holy shit I guess I'm used to imagining him being towering because that's how he's framed a lot from the top of the ring and his reputation.

He's was a manlet but he knock the fuck out of large dudes as if they're were cardboard in a couple of seconds. It's one of the reason he was very fame. He was built like a Spanish bull in a bullfighting ring.

You can also add height in different ways. It's much harder to make someone appear shorter (Look at the shit they did for Lord of The Rings)

Look at sylvester stallone in rocky. You never really get the sense that he's short unless you specifically pay attention to his proportions. Same for Cruise in the Mission impossible movies