Who's the next gay music man movie to be made?

Who's the next gay music man movie to be made?

That said, rocketman was great

Attached: rocketman-photo005-1558710910629_1280w.jpg (800x1185, 193K)

Attached: 3255532.jpg (637x584, 103K)

Bowie
Jagger
Eazy-E

They already did easy e with straight out of Compton

Will it include the rapes?

how much of a narcissist to approve and produce a movie about yourself?

*do you have to be

Wham. George Michael's sex sting in 1998 was bizarre. Why the fuck are American cops spending time in men's bathrooms soliciting sex?

Attached: 1556954958833.jpg (150x150, 4K)

MC Ride

How would anyone make this scene kino at all?

>n an MTV interview, Michael stated: "I got followed into the restroom and then this cop—I didn't know it was a cop, obviously—he started playing this game, which I think is called, 'I'll show you mine, you show me yours, and then when you show me yours, I'm going to nick you!'

Lmao, imagine wasting police resources on this shit. Forget real crime, just solicit sex from random dudes

bowie

I can smell that imdb trivia from the fucking Moon

You know the one

What else could you even put in a movie about him? I don’t know much about the dude

2 hours of gay sex and drugs

That would be based.

?

Didn’t he bang tons of women though

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>Taron Egerton plays the role of Elton John. Elton John played himself in Egerton's previous movie Kingsmen 2 The Golden Circle

I haven't checked it but I will LITERALLY chop off my balls and post the video here if imdb doesn't have this one

That would be Bowie. GM was just gay.

Nah, George Michael had some girlfriends, including one he claimed was the closest he had to a soulmate.

WORSHIP SEX, GOY
WORSHIP GAYS, GOY
WORSHIP DEGENERACY, GOY
MAKE YOURSELF INFERTILE, GOY
CUT OF YOUR SON'S PENIS, GOY
WORSHIP THIRD WORLDERS, GOY
HATE YOURSELF, GOY
THAT'S A GOOD GOY. VERY INTELLIGENT AND PROGRESSIVE

Tfw there are gay dudes who’ve had more girlfriends than you

Having beards =/= fucking women

and GTA San Andreas

He did fuck women at first though. Like many others, he was in denial about being gay and convinced himself he was bi.

Guess which one is gay irl

Attached: gettyimages-1064337922.jpg (1024x723, 182K)

Bowie for sure, now that he's dead

Were Run DMC on the down low? If so, Jam Master J

>sometimes i envision myself dressing up as george michael because i really like wham and his solo career was pretty good

Attached: 1547660348710.png (394x329, 100K)

Apparently they’re already making a Bowie biopic but none of his family approve of it, pretty fucking based

both

rev run HATES gays

And it will feature none of his songs.

It's about money, user. It's no different than authorizing some guy to write a biography book about you.

The movie is looking to be either hilariously bad or another Velvet Goldmine. Looking forward to it

Unironically to catch congressman and senators