Ey lets have ourselves a lil Comfy Simpsons Thread shall we?

ey lets have ourselves a lil Comfy Simpsons Thread shall we?

Attached: The Simpsons.png (500x375, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4HOpR6A0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sneed

Attached: 1558944811695.gif (1100x450, 788K)

Based and Sneed

cumpfy simpsons thread

fpbp

Attached: 1559162196988.png (231x188, 124K)

nice tits
simpsons women are hot

Attached: Sneed.png (420x471, 377K)

sneed?

Girls just wanna fuck chuck

Yeah girls, they want to fuck suck

just watched the episode where barts dog was being naughty. thought it was pretty good

formerly helpful

Sneed 'em lands

Attached: check em.jpg (300x301, 17K)

unfortunate, but check these

Sneed of the feed star.

wow

I LOVE THE SNEEDER

Attached: sneedtarian.png (499x382, 335K)

trips don't lie, sneed is the true leader

S

HAHA HE SAID IT AGAIN!

yep really funny indeed!

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

glove
slap

>samefagging this again

Attached: 177793.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Cringe

this

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Have you never seen bananaposting on YLYL? Those guys kept doing it for years until literally nobody else bothered making or posting YLYL threads. When they stopped getting attention, they also stopped. I'm not going to solely blame them for why Yea Forums is a wasteland now, but they certainly contributed to it.

I don't want to have sneed. I was born into a fucked up family that is in the Sneed's Feed and Seed (Knights of Sneed) on one side, and Chuck's Fuck and Suck on the other side.

Both stores are essentially the same and although they will shill and say it's all for soil pH or some faggot shit like that, in reality, the stores are just a way to keep the comfy thread(s) alive in 4channel in new bodies.

The way they collect replies varies.. They do this through posting sneed and shitposting anyone dumb enough to say "cringe" - possessing moe's corpse and living in it indefinitely until the threads die - sneeding a thread.

They also use bumps to keep their threads alive longer, and ownership changes so that a fuck and suck can come back and be a feed and seed - sick shit.

Out of a family of five, my father is a chuck puppeteered by Sneed, and my older sister and mother are Sneeds puppeteered by the Chuck; my younger sister and I are the only comfyposters alive in our thread.

We were made sure to be raised as comfyposters growing up, told not to believe, and when I became a sneedposter, I was thrown out of the board, and the jannies tried to ban me in a hospital (list actually goes on lol).

These niggas are probably the sole reason why Sneed exists.

bananaposting was based, YLYL was always cringe.

Well now we have neither of them

HE BASED

check these dubs, formerly unchecked

based and god tier poster

Based. Yea Forums's been irrelevant for a decade, it should be deleted.

Sneed and feedpilled

insneed

But banana posting is still funny to this very day

thank you. i was a little hesitant to post my review, but i guess i had nothing to worry about. thanks again.

Came here to post this
Based and redpilled
fpbp
/thread

that was funny though and was more than just saying one word over and over

Attached: 1466315428447.jpg (480x521, 69K)

Jesus fucking Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" funny? How is ruining any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made enjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a latchkey kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Simpsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Simpsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the summer. Eventually I enlisted in the Marine Corps and got sent to Iraq. Again, all I had was The Simpsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the States I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Homer and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer, I'm gone.

Jesus feeding Christ... another potentially great Simpsons thread enhanced by you based city slickers. Seriously, how is uttering the same one or two phrases, or some variant of "Formerly X" unfunny? How is enhancing any potential discussion of the greatest sitcom ever made unenjoyable? I didn't have much growing up... in fact I was a gucci loafers kid. I didn't have many role models, but I did have The Sneedsons growing up. Every week I would watch The Sneedsons, recording each episode on my parents' VHS machine, then rewatch every episode during the sneed. Eventually I enlisted in the Seed Corps and got sent to Isneed. Again, all I had was The Sneedsons, seeing as how I had nothing waiting for me back home. My motivation to see the end of my tour alive was knowing that when I got back to the Sneeds I could look forward to seeing what kind of hijinks Chuck and his family would be up to next. And I loved discussing this show on Yea Forums, one of the coolest places on the internet. Well, no more. I can't take this obnoxious spam for a feed longer, I'm Sneed.

4channel (formerly Yea Forums)

ylyl thread you say

Attached: 1449004397621.png (535x470, 354K)

Attached: 1465520722903.jpg (700x493, 50K)

Imposter.

Attached: 1450604453336.jpg (640x435, 58K)

Attached: 1449901983406.jpg (600x553, 91K)

Attached: 1450604548982.jpg (666x882, 58K)

Why do I still laugh at this stupid bullshit

Absolutely based bananaposter

Is the simpsons actually funny? I've never seen it but it seems just like a thing that boomers and old people would like.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

This is what sneedposters sound like when a nice simpsons thread appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4HOpR6A0s

This, Simpsons threads are shit and we are drawn to them like flies

Attached: 1449004495699.png (667x486, 336K)

>make lists
what meme is this they don't plan shit out ever shopping at the store is retarded

Attached: 1413690526645.png (300x350, 125K)

in english doc

>they want to fuck suck
??
This line makes no sense?

A daring

S

N

E

K

FEEDING FARMERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A SNEED TIME
AND MOE IS GONNA LOSE HIS MIND
WE JUST WANT TO SEE YOU - SEED THAT

Attached: a40.jpg (960x679, 98K)

IM PICKLE RICK

Attached: 1406881374074.png (958x584, 579K)

I really really really like this picture. Mind if I save it?

save it, its all yours

Oh no user, please save away :)

Attached: 1476315428447.jpg (900x601, 161K)

Attached: A4B73A6A-3CBE-47B3-AE96-693591EA0CFB.jpg (130x73, 9K)

Attached: 9F10D3F6-2AAD-491F-A9BA-8B9607EA76FF.jpg (130x73, 10K)

Attached: 2.png (870x391, 73K)

Attached: 1450213276266.png (560x670, 361K)

Why didn't Laurie get bullied? This is pure sexism

Attached: 1417955252431.jpg (680x906, 99K)