What are some good canine kino?

Attached: 153534536000.jpg (371x371, 33K)

how do you relax around these dogs?

they could snap at any second for no reason

They just need training, brah

First step is to not get close to these dogs

just like niggers.

Attached: 1559211254934.png (512x512, 530K)

despite being...

Homeward Bound, John Wick, Isle of Dogs, Cujo,

Every pit I've known has been docile and friendly. The only time I've seen a child attacked by a dog, was by a lab. That being said the child was fine, if a little traumatized, and I've only ever really known 2 pitbulls.

whered he go?!

where the nearest toddler is

I knew a girl with a pit in high school, I met it once, really friendly and happy dog. I recently got the news that it had bit someone and had to be put down. I don't know the full story but it seems common with these dogs, one they something just sets them off and they bite.

He's smiling, how cute :3

BEHIND YOU

This is bait right?

LOOK OUT!

pitmamas be like “meet your new babysitter”

White Dog
Dog goes around eating black people

H-HE'S FAST!

user who has only ever seen 2 pitbulls knows what it right.

I flipped on my TV and caught a random 10 minutes of A Dog's Purpose and lost my shit. It has been a few days and I still can't stop thinking about it.

I miss him so much.

Why would I be b8ing? I gave an anecdote, and conceded I haven't known many pitbulls.

>seen
I said known. As in, been around the pit for most of it's life.

Yeah and living in Europe I've only ever known two half black guys who weren't rapist killers, although they were dumb and low IQ. Can I conclude black people aren't violent chimps?

John Wick

Thats not a canine

My two dogs and I were attacked by one of those fuckers for no fucking reason whatsoever.

He dindu nuffin, he was on his way to church, about to turn his life 'round

I
SMELL
CHILDREN

Did I conclude pitbulls weren't violent? I just gave an anecdote to another user's post. Pitbulls are violent, but like blacks there can be non-violent ones.

My dog died this morning and I just found out ;_;

I don't want these feels

Attached: Message_1532124881933.jpg (4160x3120, 3.96M)

And you know what's the worst part of it? I don't blame the dog. They can't help themselves, it's their nature, it's the god damn fucking retarded owner who's to blame.

aw its smiling :) haha
i love my pitty witty hes so sweet the sweetest dog ever. whenever i put my toddler on the floor my pitty makes sure hes safest baby in the whole world! pits are the safest dogs ever hahaha :D

Attached: l-17897-pitbull-owners-when-their-dog-eats-an-entire-child.jpg (700x615, 34K)

Well yeah if you believe children are sinless then there's definitely some good in him.

Any pics of when she/he was a puppy?

>but my pitbull is the nicest dog ever

Every pitbull owner ever

White man's burden...

7% of the total dog population they are behind nearly 80% of fatal dog attacks. A big chunk of those last 20% are mutts who are partially pitbull.

>HEWLP ITS SCAWWY
Every pussy afraid of a pet.