youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
youtube.com/watch?v=PnkKmpgl0uk
spoonyexperiment.com/
twitter.com/JK_Doodles/status/1133891883493670912
youtu.be/cIgtg0P4nF0
youtube.com/watch?v=YJw7IufBodE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not LTG

Attached: 1558527133610.jpg (350x350, 40K)

Because most of his fans overlap with the autistic cartoon community. You know, the ones that lose it over fictional characters being MEAN SPIRITED. But when a REAL person they follow has documented proof of being a piece of shit, they don't care.

Real people usually have better justifications.

All #changethechannel did is improve Douges image. Made him look like a saint for putting up with all those failures for so long.

Attached: thatsahighhairline.gif (233x180, 915K)

No one cared about Changing the Channel because who cares if some dead jew touched some drunk thot's bewb like it's somehow Doug's responsibility. Also Doug is such a mainstay that he's become his own kinda comfy nostalgia.

>Linkara left thinking the virtue signaling would save his channel but now he's stuck all alone with a dead channel

Attached: LewisLizMorphed.png (576x361, 162K)

Doug did all that could be asked of him in that situation. He let Justin go but didn't make the reasoning public because what kind of fucking lunatic would do that before the victim was comfortable doing so herself?

He'll keep growing but a lot of his fans don't stick around as they age. It's why people with less subscribers get proportionally more in donations, they have older fans with more expendable income. Doug's fans are kids, teens, and turbo autist manchildren that he himself doesn't really relate to. Doug might be a little spergy but he borders on normalfag and would have been one if he never became the Nostalgia Critic.

He's not doing the supervillain shuffle!

Would a normie do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU

The guy had a dream and he achieved it, so I can't really hate on him even if he is a dork.

Attached: 1472762949892.gif (294x233, 886K)

>if he never became the Nostalgia Critic
until this very moment I didn't know this guy and Angry Video Game Nerd were different people

He has those Dahmer specks

MARA WILSON!
youtube.com/watch?v=PnkKmpgl0uk

because he makes videos on everything. I've watched his videos many times because he's the only one that had done a video on whatever nostalgic thing I had looked up. I'd always see it pop up and look around for something else before settling

At least he's got his green m&m's

Black man, woman, get in costume! I've found an irregularity in the media i'm consuming!

Attached: DougWalker2.png (1366x768, 921K)

OneyNG and his friends mostly.

Which episode of oneyplays was this from? I remember hearing the line but forget the origin. Was it when Chris made the creepypasta Doug on that nintendo drawing "game" with dingus and jules?

or was it Zach that said it during Hercules?

who the fuck are these people

what did doug mean by this?

Attached: brownbricks.jpg (960x640, 45K)

i think it was hercules

What happened? I only watch dougs videos every few months and don't usually lurk threads about him so all the drama zipped right by me.

all the old producers dug up a bunch of old shit and compiled it into a document. turns out nobody cared

Buncha weirdos

Lmao
spoonyexperiment.com/

Oh nononono HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1509057773913.png (500x522, 135K)

twitter.com/JK_Doodles/status/1133891883493670912
What went Wrong?

Attached: 1491278459049.jpg (129x175, 7K)

F

still not worse than this
youtu.be/cIgtg0P4nF0

Attached: y6eOriz.png (849x476, 223K)

Gone but not Forgoten is he in jail or something after that driving accident?

Attached: 11-7-16.jpg (1288x936, 229K)

he streamed some shitty game on youtube just the other day. ofc he got several hundreds of dollars from donations as well.

>Liz is redpilled
>lewis likes big black tranny cock
god its to much

Who is he and why should I care?

he's a film writer and director

Do yourself a favour and watch Kickassia, and To Boldly Flee

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

When I was 14 I admit I was impressed when they somehow unearthed her but I've since realised she's a twitter personality and really eager for any prominence whatsoever.

He's consistent.

Attached: nerd vs douge.jpg (3262x1230, 348K)

I just want to thank you guys for spamming that Oney video, it led me to this absolute gem:
youtube.com/watch?v=YJw7IufBodE

>has never made a movie
*blocks your path*

Attached: to_boldly_flee_poster_by_mancomb_seepwood-d5er09b.jpg (755x1057, 231K)

I've never seen anything by this guy before, but for some reason I actually enjoyed this. It's dumb as fuck, but I can't hate. Like, what's the point?

god those retards all need to be bullied