What inspires good writing?

What inspires good writing?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 8.45.14 AM.png (1202x1150, 291K)

They're right tho

Why do liberals hate job creation and the economy improving and healthier international policies?

if you haven't noticed the whole show is subtle jab at trump admin by now, you are brainlet

Why must americans always make everything about themselves? It's not like idiots in charge have neer been a thing until Lil Donnie.

>Stephen King
>good writing

Because they view white people (themselves) and America as the enemy.

>subtle
You're not as smart as you think you are

Donald Trump is a Genius. He even confirmed it himself. DemocRATS are to stupid too understand this

Based. I knew that it was about Drumpf.

because if everyone is poor, they can get their votes via welfare from the daddy goverment.

>white people (themselves)
Most of them are Jewish or married to Jews though, but sure there're some self-hating/brainwashed ones too.

Why did republikkkans hate Obama creating jobs?

The show was written before Trump's election. He's fishing for good boy virtue signal points and idiots like yourself fall for it hook, line and sinker. Look at the guy's previous work if you have any doubt he is a complete moron.

to make jobs you actually need some job creating policy instead of wasting money on tax cuts

So they're going to talk about Trump and not how communism is shit

But then how are we at the lowest unemployment in 50 years?

I don't know what bubble you're living in but a lot of people are still struggling financially. If it weren't for food stamps supplementing their income from working at Walmart/Amazon/etc I don't know what these people would do.

>cocaine addict
>writes about child orgies
>Somehow Drumpf is the bad guy

>watching intelligently
>making the most contrived connection possible
This is cringe as fuck. How do hacks like these become successful writers?
Might as well say HBO's CHERNOBYL is about Stephen King's mediocrity making him unable to keep his own hype from crumbling

I think it was shitty comedies
For example hangover 2 and 3

On the podcast he basically confirms that he doesn't really give a shit about representing russian actuality and it's is meant to just shit on Trump

entire economic growth now is a momentum from obama era policies.

Attached: sssss.png (842x532, 40K)

>show about the blatant failings of a corrupt communist shithole in the 80s
>its still trumps fault
These people are dangerously delusional. They need help but I don't know how to wake them up. My heart goes out to them and their families.

That's nature my guy, someone has to finish last. That doesn't mean the country overall isn't doing well

For King, it's drugs and booze.

where's 2017 and 2018 hmm?

Attached: woke writer.png (1019x741, 475K)

Old enough to remember when Trump and Trumptards said these numbers were FAKE NEWS.

reading good fiction.

You cannot be a good writer without reading lots of different, good fiction.

The people on top are doing well. Majority of people on the bottom aren't. I agree with you, I couldn't care less about how most people are struggling. I'm just pointing out how disingenuous it is to say they shouldn't complain.