No boom-boom with Soul-Brother, she say “Soul-Brother too beaucoup!”

>No boom-boom with Soul-Brother, she say “Soul-Brother too beaucoup!”
What, exactly, did she mean by this?

Attached: 58B30FC8-1BC7-4F03-99DF-AACE8C3024BC.jpg (852x480, 32K)

>BBC Propaganda
>What did the Jews mean by this?!?

>Hitler was right about *almost* everything!
What, exactly, did he mean by this?

Attached: F010079A-B3CC-4127-BBEC-D9123D766FDD.jpg (220x265, 11K)

beaucoup is the french word for "a lot", she probably didnt know the english word but did know the french.
The french and the vietnamese have a long and complicated history with each other so it makes sense that she might speak some french.

She was saying his dick is too big.

Some black guys have very large dicks. Not all, really, but those who do really do. If you were a hooker in the era before anasthetic lube, one guy too big for you could make you sore for the rest of the day. Even now, because of the possibility of injury, some hookers will turn down a client whose dick they know is too big for them to handle.

A few weeks ago I was at an orgy where a really horny hotwife was getting railed for a while by a very well-endowed black guy, and she had to call a halt after a while because there was no way for him to get into the swing of giving her a pounding without hurting her cunt, even though she was very aroused.

*anesthetic

She didn't say that. Her pimp said that.

I love how you can hear the hooker's English accent behind the Vietnamese-accented broken English she's doing.

She didn't want aids or the possibility of giving birth to an unholy mongrel

Cool story bro XD. Have an upvote.

I'm just back from Vietnam.
Exact same as it is in this movie.

What's a hotwife

Who the fuck is that?

ALL

Just back from Canada
Exact same as it is in this movie

The white guy explained that she was saying that black guys are "packing too much pee," whatever that means

There's actually some insight in this shitpost.
She'd lose money hurting herself and resting when she could've had sex with more clients.

I'm dicklet that took a Vietnamese girl's virginity and it was still a violent process. They really are tiny. Even a normal guy would've been torture material. There's no way they could handle the BBC.

FUCKING

JANNIES

>ALL FUCKING MELANIN RICH PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DESCENT MUST FUCKING HANG
What did he mean by this? Like hang out after school shooting some b-ball?

Attached: Animal_Mother.jpg.jpg (550x363, 51K)

>BBC meme

I don't think he likes aboriginals very much.

He was an incel freak in desperate need of having sex.

some of them have one. they do have the highest limb to torso ratio of any race. asians have the least.

Viets hate mi deng.

Hol up, so you be sayin *T “bois” can’t compete n sheeeit?

depends on the *T boi* in question