Yeah I'm thinking he's back

yeah I'm thinking he's back

Attached: mad.png (601x703, 423K)

imagine ever renouncing your faith as a kojibro when he releases better kino than 98% of hollywood

I can't wait to play Mads is my dad simulator

I love this fucking autist

If MGSV is anything to go by the story will be interesting but underdeveloped and the gameplay will be responsive and tight but ultimately quite shallow.

Attached: 4012AC79-0ECF-4DF0-8B1E-2F4C61BF6153.jpg (709x697, 37K)

Mads, stop posting on Yea Forums, your career is the purest brand of shit imaginable
>capeshit
>Star Wars
>Netflix low budget John Wick ripoff
>now videogaymes

based, who /ladder/ here?

first thing he mentions
> Mads covered in blood, Mads tied
so thats why you wanted him so badly

Personally, I don't even like Kojima, but I think it's hilarious how much his mere existence triggers the fuck out of Yea Forumsirgins.

>Exited after MGS4 and MGSV
Plebs, although P.T and Ground Zeroes were kino

>Hannibal raw me simulator
hmm could be kino....

he didnt go anywhere

Attached: 70715271.jpg (270x386, 35K)

That's also what I'm expecting, Kojima without Yoshioka present to set boundaries and focus his project is a mess. The man is just way too ambitious for the industry he's working in. Creatively I think he's amazing but he's so unfocused you could give him 15 years to make a game and he'd still find a way to struggle with the deadline.

what can't he do at this point?

Ropechads rise up

>and the gameplay will be responsive and tight

People really underestimate the role of Konami in the good gameplay of the MGS games. This one won't be a Konami game.

Who else /madaboutmads/ here?

Mads tied?

let's forget : pusher, the best james bond villain, Hannibal, and the other good movies he was in

Except Konami was just funding and supervising Kojima's studio, sure it was "in house" but Kojima's team was fully responsible for the gameplay.

>The story will be interesting
Fucking who?

Me

Well put and totally correct. Why is it that Yea Forums has more patrician opinions on vidya than Yea Forums

They had their own Konami engine. No they have to use a western AAA engine, the gameplay won't be tight.