Anyone heard about this? I'm so fucking jealous of this guy...

Anyone heard about this? I'm so fucking jealous of this guy. He buys a boat in Italy and starts sailing without really knowing how to do it. Meets a literal 10/10 perfect girl in Greece and she just picks up and goes along with him. They sail around the world for 4 years stopping in all kinds of places just living off this boat.

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-MBzA36NA

And god damn she is so fucking gorgeous. How can one man be so lucky? Living the dream of total freedom and adventure with a dream girl all funded by Patreon.
I kind of want to kill myself now because my life sucks in comparison.

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=dlfkE5SlF2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys and have sex

have you tried being a rich chad, OP

You will never feel a perfect connection with someone else and do the things this guy does.

Come with me, user. There's typically more than 1 bullet in a gun.

He wasn't rich, though.

that boat is worth more than your life

just get a boat dude worked for me

are you braindead

Maybe you fags should watch the first video. The boat they had was not that great. The boat they have now was given to them by Outremer because the guy there was a huge fan of their show and no doubt saw a big opportunity for advertisement considering how popular the youtube series is becoming.

saw this channel on jewtube recommendations earlier. maybe it's for normies to live vicariously through someone else's "perfect" life they will never have? seems weird

>Living the dream of total freedom and adventure with a dream girl
and then divorce, lmao

To expand on this, he worked on an oil rig before he did this, saving money, probably living with his parents. Broke his neck in some accident and spent 6 months in recovery. On a whim he decided to just leave his old life and flew to Italy. He bought the first boat in Italy from 3 disgruntled italian charter guys for about $100k AUD, which is about 70k US, 5-6 years ago now. After some repairs, he lived off what he had left until he met the girl 6 months later in Greece. She decided to go with him, and then they decided she should document it for youtube, and that's when Patreon started. They live off somewhere between 1-2k or whatever that they make from youtube and patreon, but they mostly do a lot of fishing for food and mostly just buy water and non-perishables that they pick up from wherever they land.

So, again, I wouldn't consider him rich. If he had more than 70k, why wouldn't he just initially buy a better boat? and it had 1400 hours on it. And yeah, like I said, he was probably given the 600k boat by the CEO of the company, which they also document in their videos.

I just checked their patreon. They are making at least 9000$ a month and that's before YT revenue.

Are you dense? Yeah, they probably make a fair bit of money now from that, but they definitely don't spend all of it by how they live, and they definitely did not have all that back when they first started doing it. Their show didn't even hit national news until 3 years ago, so they had been sailing in a shitter for 2 years. Also on the website when they talked about the "are you rich" question, he said they only had 1700 in their Patreon, which was probably last year in July.

No doubt they've got a lot more exposure now.

>which was probably last year in July.
Correction, the comments are from 2015. But having almost a million views per video now and 650k subscribers, they certainly worked hard for what they have, and if you watched their first episodes, it's not all fun and games.
Point being, he wasn't rich. He took a chance, she took a chance, and something came out of it.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=46&v=dlfkE5SlF2g

have sex incel

I'd love to abandon everything and go sailing. Fuck roasties and jannies though.

Attached: 1494191291203.png (635x661, 227K)

You basically described the plot for Adrift, starring Shailene Woodley.
It's based on a true story too. I guess being an aloof sailor is pretty lucrative

have sex faggot

Yeah I know loads of poor people who can afford to buy huge boats and then abandon society

>greek girl
>strong as fuck australian accent

huh?

If you think the average person has anywhere close to $70k in their bank account, you're a fucking silver-spoon-fed moron

>living the dream
>people pay you for it
Why can't I just kill myself

you can, nobody is stopping you

Have sex incel

>spends 70k on a boat
>he's not rich

First Worlders need to be shot, I could live 10 years on that

Jesus she is perfect. This dude is living the dream.

How does it work though? Can you just enter any country from the sea without some coast guard or something stopping you? How does that small boat handle stormy seas?

Cringe and yikes

what goes through someones mind to think
>lets send the already rich boat owners who don't give a fuck about me some of my wages so I can watch their life of luxury

Dilate and join the 40%

Ryan Recessedling

Smug Goose is Smug.

Attached: 6a00d83455e40a69e201b7c767d850970b-800wi.jpg (555x454, 117K)

>if a girl is physically located in Greece when you meet her, that means she's Greek

40%?

Lurk moar newfag

Have more sex incel

He wanted a boat. He bought a boat.
You post whiny threads of Yea Forums.

Yeah, he is just 'lucky', sure man

Attached: 1557947890289.jpg (1182x1080, 655K)

>tfw no pirate life

Attached: F56A7FB9-FC6F-4774-AFD3-DCCD12D905F8.png (400x320, 300K)

Why does she need to film her life? 199th episode? Drones and shits? Hours of video editing? The amount of work to film her life is retarded.

Fantastic ass tho

Fake and gay

Sell your house and get a boat. Not hard, fag. Unless you live in your parents basement, which I guess you do because that thought should have crossed your mind if you weren't retarded.

boats are the biggest money sink one can ever invest in

just buy a yacht bro work everytime

>Why does she need to film her life?
I'm sure a bunch of excuses will be thrown out, but she was just sending messages back to their friends and families when more people started finding out about their trip and wanted to see more too, so she decided to start doing more in depth filming and documenting. After doing youtube for awhile and getting a following, Patreon was brought up and they started doing that too.

Just sailing around the world doesn't sound like a very fulfilling life.

Surfing around the internet on the other hand...

Honestly, I'm pretty sure you'd get bored after like a week, month tops.
But I guess if you're doing it with someone you love then it's just like a really long honeymoon

40% of transgenders commit suicide.

Different strokes, yada yada. It's all about finding something you love doing, and someone you love doing it with. They've traveled 60,000 miles around the world in their boat, been to dozens, if not hundreds of places, and they get paid good money to do it. True freedom.

It separates the men from the boys

Attached: 14461344.png (500x628, 158K)

Yeah well you'd kill yourself too if you were tricked into disfiguring your genitalia into a bloody mess that can't perform or be reversed

That's not an unreasonable amount to have after saving for several years. Read the entire post and you'll see how he came across that money dumbass.

I hope they have gravol

In that order

What if I love shitposting by myself?

Seriously just be happy for someone else for once in your lives. I'm not talking about you, OP. I'm talking to the rest of these downers tearing down every single interesting things that got in their way. And then they wonder why /pol/cels keep leaking here.

Sounds like you know how to set attainable goals.

Seriously though you're right in theory but most people will never find something they truly love doing (assuming there is even such a thing) nor someone to do it with. Best case scenario for the majority of individuals in the developed world is finding a job they find somewhat tolerable and spending their life with someone whose company they sometimes enjoy.

lmao, you had to look up al this shit just to prove some user wrong, fucking cuck.