Only 0 days until Godzilla: King of the Monsters

>only 0 days until Godzilla: King of the Monsters
>only 287 days until Godzilla vs Kong

I loved it lads. It was great. Go out there and support your King.
youtube.com/watch?v=jVBhQ0S5tuk

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5wGMK5Hbrk
youtu.be/cD0FeOrK6rk
filmarks.com/movies/59364
youtube.com/watch?v=XHOX1Ivyz7k
youtube.com/watch?v=3IyKMdF32EE
youtube.com/watch?v=WJfdTPTFDbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAA I'M GOING TO SEE IT ON SATURDAY WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING ON Yea Forums I'M GOING TO BE SPOILED AAAAAA

Stay far away from here, lad. Go and see it in the biggest loudest screen you can.

The movie was fucking awful. Don’t see it.

Based autist user. I remember your first thread

Thanks lad, it's given me joy this whole time to do this and rally the Godzillabros on Yea Forums. It's not the biggest or the most popular franchise, but it's got stamina and it's loyal frens.

>Be nighthawk that is up all night and sleeps all day
>Godzilla first movie I intend to see in theaters in years and not just pirate
>My local theater has a 10am showing so I don't get too sleepy before my usual 11am-1pm bedtime

Literally same sleep schedule here.
You're one of my favorite posters m8, well done.

>work night shifts until 6AM
>have friday off
>intend on watching 10PM 3D showing (mostly) alone in the theater
>night drive after
shaping up to be a cozy Friday night

Thanks. I have the same sleep schedule as well, but I had it in pretty good order until I booked my 11:30 PM screening so I stayed up late so I'd be wide awake.
Have fun user.

Attached: nice painting of godzilla.jpg (1557x1573, 1.7M)

>0.5 cents have been deposited into your Walt Disney Account

Recorded the whole newspaper credits (the song chosen is probably the most long awaited to be used in the franchise) this one though is kino.

Attached: 12E1886A-F9B2-4A67-AB75-2CB55077AECC.jpg (1038x180, 180K)

If you like characters giving exposition dumbs on a plane for half the movie then maybe you'll enjoy it.

Final shot of the movie here.

Attached: 1A93F090-B657-4274-B519-5D409BEA29D7.jpg (991x413, 77K)

How are the Godzilla scenes compared to the one from 2014? I really liked the way that one handled them, is it the same quality or did it somehow improve even more?

>mummy mothra shot literal cummies at her enemies
>she died
what did they mean by this

The exposition and the "They have my daughter!" Sub plot were painful.

I'd have preferred scientists talking science stuff and to have had archeologists talking history of monster stuff

There are so many gorgeous wide shots in this film.

>Japanese media’s national treasure
>monsters from around the globe kneel in awe
>the Rising Sun behind him

So. Fucking. Based.

It's incredible. They take what was good about 2014 and put it to 11. So many scenes are from human perspective. This is honestly the best Godzilla movie when it comes to making you realize just how titanic these beings are.

I’ve got to wait until next weekend, since I promised some friends that I would watch it first with them, so I’m just marathoning the series until then.

I’ve watched ‘54, Kong v G, Mothra vs G, Ghidorah, Monster Zero, Hedorah, Mechagodzilla, Terror, ‘84, Biollante, King Ghidorah, Mothra, Mechagodzilla 2, Spacegodzilla, Destroyah, and I’m currently watching ‘98 (for nostalgia’s sake).

I figure after that, I’m going to skip straight to GMK (never seen it before), watch the rest of Millennium, ‘14, Shin, Skull Island, and that should hopefully get me to next Friday.

Bless you, you're a good friend.

>so many scenes are from human perspective
>making you realize just how titanic these beings are
This is exactly what I wanted

I hope they appreciate it, because I'm missing out on going to either the Alamo or another mega Dolby IMAX theater in my area for them.

You got an album of the newspaper shots? If not, please post 'em.

I remember:
Mothra egg
Saharah rainforest
ice caps melting
Skull island attracting Titans

Got all of those give me a bit to crop

Attached: D2B4294B-DD0A-43E1-87FB-A3780E10C94B.jpg (1242x685, 707K)

Attached: 60686404-0831-4663-B56A-C8678554F126.jpg (932x521, 500K)

Next spoiler will have explanation on the titan

Attached: 6A7FCDCF-4E4A-4FA9-A787-0ADB3F562A2D.jpg (1242x660, 687K)

Attached: 4E89682F-017D-40FB-9473-53DC2BC73D9F.jpg (1242x658, 733K)

Not really a spoiler but no biggie. Here’s the last one requested.

Attached: 95798DE8-B006-45AC-B368-C5149CA99728.jpg (1242x647, 696K)

Attached: BF5CF1C9-A726-4F22-9379-1A1A3FEBE747.jpg (1242x651, 741K)

Cave painting of THAT future fight

Attached: F8D96B44-4380-49B7-BE7D-540143D87810.jpg (1121x472, 528K)

Thanks, good shit.

>people losing their shit at GvK beneath them

Which one is more /ourguy/?

Some fucking broad on tumblr says it is anti-semitic for having hollow Earth theory and that it's racist because not enough Japanese people and cuz apparently for how they treated dr. Serizawa in the film

depends on how they set it up
i'm guessing if the plot is set up as a misunderstanding between each party

Wtf, Serizawa literally saved everyone by reviving Godzilla. She just sounds like a tumblrtard, the Japs love this movie.

Rodanbro here !
>LADS!
I’m so happy. I could cry

Bless you, Rodanbro. It's a good day to be alive.

All I keep reading is that everyone was blown away by him and what a surprise it was.

it was decent. 2014 for me was 7/10 and this for me was like 6.5/10

>Steve Martin

holy shit I didn't notice that reference in the theater

I miss seeing decent movies in the morning after working night shifts.

Drinking Dunkin Donuts coffee and eating Burger King French toast sticks and watching Carlitos Way with 8 other white guys in leather jackets at 10am at the kinoplex.

Taking the bus 10 minutes to downtown theatre and drinking a couple 40s at 10am for Willy Wonkas shit remake and talking shit with 3 other people on my weekend start on Friday morning.

Neither did I, holy based

Based

I have to be really honest;
They should’ve just made Watanabe lead. Have some flashbacks of Serizawa’s character and how it shaped him into such a godzilla fanboy. Would’ve made audiences much more invested in him for his actions in the last act.
The father/mother/daughter plotline really was pointless if you think about it. But hollywood isn’t going to have a asian type-casted support actor to lead, even though the lead is godzilla.

Completely agree

As has been mentioned, you have to have the family in tentpole movies for the potatoes, or they'll tune out.

Kino

Cgi is fucking horrendous. Not to mention the scale of the monsters changes for every scene. This movie was just awful.

I'm fucking flabbergasted over these reviews. "The monster fights are top notch but everything else is disappointing" THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WATCHING A GODZILLA FILM FOR

Bros, read the text. It sounds like they are working on a mecha-something.

>Mechanized giant on Skull Island
Mother of god.

Attached: 1531261649376.gif (200x198, 427K)

HELLO MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: mechanikong.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

oh baby

>mechanized giant
>create organic
What did they mean by this????? Are the MADMEN ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT?

godzilla's gonna wreck kong and monarch will rebuild him

They have the technology.

Good movie, ending was kino af desu

Pacific Rim/Godzilla crossover when?

Hopefully never. I never ever want to see anything Pacific Rim related without Guillermo's involvement. Never again.

never now that PR got shat on hard

Never. Pac Rim was propped up by one cool fight scene, and some slightly interesting world building, but was overall just ok. Not to mention Kaiju were an unknown quantity in the PR universe until Intruder showed up.

Cringe

Are you seriously implying that Pacific Rim 2 wasnt a total disaster?

That entrance and theme of his, was pure kino
Honestly this whole movie can be watched with just the soundtrack and Kaiju sound effects

It was pretty bad, but I didn't find it as unbearable as alot of people say. It didn't have shit on Pacific Rim 1 though.

This, Pacific Rim was Guillermo's baby, as soon as he was taken off it immediately turned to garbage.

Has anybody seen a 4DX showing? worth it? Does it also have an IMAX screen for it, or is it mutially exclusive?

theater near me has some

I only saw it in regular IMAX, and it was incredible. I'd say 4DX would be worth it as well my dude.

do you know if 4dx showings also use imax tech?

I would, but your a frogposter and I refuse to support your kind. So because of you I want watch the movie

>That entrance and theme of his, was pure kino
yeah, that was really awesome. Definitely one of the best shots in the film.

>This is honestly the best Godzilla movie when it comes to making you realize just how titanic these beings are.
that scene when Ghidorah lands in the stadium was really great. It's like the whole sky was coming down.

I'm going to IMAX the fuck out of this. I expect the story to hillaribad, but
>s p e c t a c l e

Attached: godzilla_imax.jpg (545x609, 60K)

I heard the Ghidirah bells and I'm happy

I heard the chink woman gets BLACKED or has a flirty relationship with one of the black guys.

Was that true? For anybody who saw

you're*

Attached: smug stan.png (476x412, 155K)

No. I don't know what they're on about. You might have been able to claim that in Kong: Skull Island but not here.

Attached: 61529135_2297086187206764_657843617989132288_o.jpg (2048x2048, 703K)

Not true

Be careful with Shin. It's actually a really good movie, aside from being a great Godzilla movie.

Just remember that KotM and Shin are two separate beasts and expectations should vary for each of them.

>Critics: 41%

>Audience: 90%

I don't know what critics were expecting from a Godzilla movie.

Nope. Just the usual snowflakes desperately searching for something to REEEE about.

>The monster stuff is great but the rest is disappointing, 0/10 shit film
WHAT DID YOU WATCH A GODZILLA FILM FOR THEN YOU FAGGOTS WHY ARE CRITICS SO BRAINDEAD

a check

Did anyone else really like themusic?

Might follow Godzilla vs Mech-G II(?), where Ghidorah cells make Mech-G evil?

Really disappointed the women and minorities weren’t represented in a positive/strong light.

Because INCLUSIVITY.
> Let's not send the reviewer who WANTS to see this movie. Let's instead send the diversity hire who has never written a review before, and who only like My Little Pony, because we know we'll get rage clicks from that.

Holy fuck. This.
>Big climactic fight with Ghidorah
>Godzilla stops for a second mid-battle and looks at the ground
>sees a black soldier desperately trying to flee the scene
>Godzilla vaporizes the shit out of him with his atomic breath
>continue fighting like nothing happened
What the fuck was Dougherty trying to tell us here?

>see a clearly great film with shit critic reviews
>browse the reviews
>THIS FILM IS TRASH (Read full review in Spanish)
EVERY TIME

>movie uses Ayer's Rock on the map showing monster locations and not the aboriginal name Uluru

dare I say it, based

The fuck? Jap had the best and most emotional scene of the flick w/the nuke and Crouching Tiger chick was brains of everything Titan related. Every white person was boring and nigger-IQ...

I'm waiting for Godzilla 4 against Mechagodzilla 2 once they've wrapped up Tywin, Desutroyah and Mecha Ghidorah.

What I actually want is Biollante though.

Holy fuck the music was absolute fan service and I just fuckin are that shit up. Bringing back the old themes for Godzilla and Mothra nearly made me nut. Hearing the old roars for Godzilla absolutely made me nut. I appologize to the theatre staff who had to clean it up

simple. blacks are going to initiate holocaust 2.0 and start ashing jews

Rotten Tomatoes has opened their pro critic pool to literal blogs and community newspapers without readership. Because "too many white male reviewers".
They've also made it so that the Rotten and Fresh button is completely INDEPENDENT of the review and review score. And they've hidden away the average score.
On Alita: Battle Angel, we found reviews from reviewers who clearly liked the movie, gave it a score over 80%, and still clicked on Rotten to "own the Marvel-haters"

goodbye, old friend

THERE GOES TOKYO

I watched a Godzilla film to have a good time. What I had was a boring time, cos the film is 80% boring human shit. It's an improvement over 2014 Godzilla, without a doubt, but there's still way too much stupid crap involving humans. They dragged the whole film down. They also fucked up the character of Dr Serizawa. In the original movie he was the world's biggest badass, now he's a pussy. Americans still don't get it.

Attached: godzilla2.jpg (429x465, 36K)

HISTORY SHOWS AGAIN AND AGAIN
HOW NATURE POINTS UP THE FOLLY OF MAN
GODZILLA!

gay and pink pilled

Why tf is Rodan still alive?

That song was actually my first ever exposure to Godzilla as a youngster. Asked my Dad about it and we watched Destroy All Monsters. Good times. I love you Dad.

>bus
>being poor

I don't know how they'll go for the mechagodzilla/ghidora route. Not saying the film is "realistic" or whatever, but even in-movie logic, it doesn't seem like they have mecha technology at all. Although, they might make use of ghidorah's regenerative powers and then slap some plate armor on the fucker.
If they are going to reach into Toho's library for an adversary more threatening than ghidorah, there is AND it can easily be written in
Destroyah, original jap film origins was that the Oxygen Destroyah inadvertently created it in the ocean and guess what was used in the KOTM?

So they can make a Rodan remake to expand the MV

Do you realize how much money it costs to own and maintain a vehicle? You'd shit a brick if you looked at the money you spent in just one year of owning a car.

You're right, and parking a shit. I planned a family vacation specifically to be at an IMAX for John Wick and Godzilla.

>during final fight with Ghidorah
>Godzilla stops dead in his tracks
>looks directly at the camera
>"SKREEEEEEEOOOOOOOOONNNNNKKKK"
Jesus H Christ, how does Rami keep sticking in his dialogue everywhere?!

Thoughts? Is this played in the movie or the credits?
youtube.com/watch?v=k5wGMK5Hbrk

Attached: 1545348405311.jpg (2764x4096, 764K)

They flip flopped Serizawa
His oxygen destroyer was used to kill the original godzilla in japanese version while also committing suicide with the monster. In American version, he sacrificed himself to jump start an oxygen destroyer'd godzilla with a nuke.
He might not be a badass in this film, but it's clear his character from the original was well understood and they took a complete different route with him.

You bet your sweet ass it is
This. I felt they treated his character very nicely, except for that fortune cookie line.

Honestly not much, unless you're putting a shitload of miles on it, and even then, it's mostly preventive maintenance like oil changes every 10,000 miles (which are like 50 bucks). Worth it for the freedom and mobility. I like knowing that I could make a cross-country roadtrip tomorrow if I really wanted to.

he helped kill mothra, godzilla needs to fuck something now his moth pussy is kill

Yeah I do know how much money it costs because I'm not poor and own a pickup. Git gud, cityfag.

Attached: chevy silverado.jpg (900x549, 130K)

>ayo you be sayin godzilla and mothra be fucking?

t. basement dweller that drives a '95 ford thunderbird

OH THEY FUCKIN'

Attached: power couple.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

It plays over the end titles, and it's followed by Bear McCreary's remix of the original 1954 Godzilla theme, which is the best piece of music in the film.

youtu.be/cD0FeOrK6rk

I disagree that they understood his character. Dr Serizawa was intensely principled and sacrificed himself to prevent the further creation of weapons of mass destruction. American Serizawa doesn't appear to have any principles, and sacrifices himself to set off a nuclear bomb. It's not a very respectful treatment of a character who had a lot of metaphorical significance in the original film.

Attached: godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-ghidorah-poster-405x600.jpg (405x600, 44K)

Thanks, Countdownbro.

14 Hours to go for me. I'm already spoiled to hell and back but I don't really care, if it delivers on BIG KAIJU ACTION then I'll be happy.

Is the main theme played during the movie at any time?

>sometimes the best way to heal our wounds is to make peace with the demons that caused them
>said by a Japanese man to an American man moments after Jap man's Hiroshima watch is mentioned
Felt like we've come full circle. Godzilla as a concept wouldn't even exist without the atomic bombings, something that's haunted both countries involved ever since. The fact an American studio can take a metaphor for one of our countries greatest sins and turn it into an apology of sorts made the moment kino for me

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x451, 25K)

Like an user said, every time you think it should be played, it's played

Only valid OTP of the entire franchise
Suck it, Angirus

THEY WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER YOU FUCK

Attached: Godzilla_and_Anguirus_vs_MKG.jpg (1988x1874, 1.09M)

Gonna watch it monday but fuck it, camrip/screener when?

Angirus is G's bro for life while Mothra is is his waifu for laifu.

Threesome when?

>Y'all still have Battle Angel playing
Based.

The original film was japan's relations with being the only country in the world and history to be nuked. You can draw out a lot of stuff from that.
King of the Monsters isn't about that. It's about a new movie in 2019 continuing a long tradition of Godzilla films and all the characters and themes from the 30 plus films of it's half century presence in film history.
think of it this way
He was rotting for coexistence the whole time with a bit of a bias towards godzilla, a monster he's probably followed real closely for a majority of his life. At that point in the movie, Godzilla was the best option for everyone to stop ghidorah, and he sticks to his guns in trying to jump start godzilla, at the cost of his life.
Of course, like I said before, two different movies, two different countries and culture, and two very different eras.

Japanese Serizawa detonated a weapon of mass destruction to save the world.
American Serizawa detonated a weapon of mass destruction to save the world.
Context is different, but their goals were exactly the same. Look beyond just >muh nukes.

Have there been any Japanese reviews yet? I already know faggot western critics are going to shit on it but I want to know what the nips think.

It better be a second mothra. Mothra is the shit.

>
>still no clean rip of Alita
>no dosh to see Godzilla
FUCK WILL I EVER SEE ANOTHER FILM

Attached: 1512682678174.gif (320x287, 781K)

It’s been an honor Based Zilla Poster.

The hollow earth thing was a concept Toho had for the canceled third (and final) Godzilla movie that eventually morphed into Rodan 1956. Serizawa’s sacrifice to save Godzilla in this movie was a reverse of his sacrifice to kill Godzilla in the 1954 movie.

They’re just going to say American Godzilla is fat again.

filmarks.com/movies/59364

>mechanized giant
>my dick when

Attached: 64FE8E91-4FC9-4F07-991F-729BCCB78FA1.gif (500x193, 1.5M)

>Toho full support. battle is GODZILLA! Thank you for your supervision. Moth

Attached: 1551436002876.jpg (640x585, 73K)

Nah, if you want a real nigga mothra, you need battra

Attached: photo 17.jpg (1600x1200, 514K)

Is this the movie that completely discredits critics forever?

Attached: critics.jpg (755x323, 68K)

I’m completely down with a remake of that movie.

They have been discredited numerous times already. After TLJ, it was painfully obvious they don't get it.
Also, now that I think of it, script in TLJ was way shittier and nonsensical than KOTM ever was.

Those were Black Panther and Last Jedi

It finally shows that "the people" are mindless and shouldn't allow make any decisions on their own (as if electing Trump didn't prove that already).

>holding at 90 with over 1000 reviews

holy shit, these kike shill critics must be sweating

Godzilla vs. Kong better wash the taste of this movie out of my mouth, I swear to God.

Honestly, are critics even needed in the modern day? For the "should you watch this film" reason, at least?
People are much more informed than they were in the past, we don't need some guy telling us if the movie is worth our money

>The Last Jedi and Ghostbusters '16 are critical darlings
>Black Panther is one of the highest rated flicks on the site

They've been discredited for a while.

I can maybe see it done by Legendary, the writing to intro it isn;t that farfetched either
>we found another mothra egg, but it's...different.
>egg hatches
>Monarch employees expecting another kind gentle Mothra
>Battra caterpillar just goes and massacres all humans

Yes. Again.

I don't think Black Panther was bad but Last Jedi had a lot of stupid in it, with rebels rely on mook suicide tactics but make a big fuzz when one of the ruling circle tries the same, and diversity hires fucking off on to their own adventure in the middle of the movie which ends up being entirely pointless.

Sure, that's all true, but if they didn't intend to honor Dr Serizawa then they shouldn't have included him. It's not like he added anything to the movie besides some cringe-inducing dialogue.

The human element in this film really is the worst. I appreciate that you need a human narrative running alongside the flashy monster fights, but it felt like they didn't even try with these characters. What a total waste of Charles Dance.

Attached: japanese-sf-in-gp-webpage.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

He wasn’t badass in the original movie. He was a tragic character who got cucked, and chose to sacrifice himself to preserve humanity from both Godzilla and his own creation.

>AAAAAAAND roll the credits

>only 287 days until Godzilla vs Kong
Are they forcing the audience to be tired of Zilla or are these people just retarded?
KotM is already at risk of flopping. And they shove a conceptually smaller Zilla movie less than 1 year after this?

You don't think that building a weapon of mass destruction and blowing yourself up on principle is badass?

whoever loses, we win

it's like an episode of Lindsay-Lohan-overdoses

Back in 2014 Wantanabe's character was originally supposed to be Dr YAMANE, which makes tons more sense, but Toho swooped in and told them to change it to Serizawa.

From what I'm reading, the nips seem to like it, and think it's a pretty respectful interpretation of the characters, and dig the music.

It's obviously not going to do Marvel numbers, but it's not going to flop. It may not do great in the US, but it'll make its money back internationally.

I'm curious as to how they'll justify the fight, since they've already made both Kong and Godzilla into "misunderstood good guy" type characters. One of them is gonna have to get a stick up his ass for that fight to happen.

Damn, I would've preferred that.

>Are they forcing the audience to be tired of Zilla or are these people just retarded?
Their Toho license expires in 2020, so they had to hurry up with that film.

I think they are testing the waters for dual model. Then they keep releasin pseudo double features with slow Heisen style main Godzilla movies and more action packed ones focused on other monsters.

Anything that doesn't reach Endgame, Titanic or Avatar financially is considered a flop nowaydays, unless it's a "masterpiece" like Black Panther or Captain Marvel...

Personally, I thought they really could just drop the main guy, his wife, and his daughter altogether.
Watanabe vs. Charles Dance would've been a much leaner and effective human storyline. The plot didn't really even NEED the family characters. Orca machine could've easily been made by Monarch without them, Serizawa wanting to use it to understand and maybe calm out-of-control monsters. Dance's character hijack and steal the machine because he wants to fuck humanity and uses it to awaken and anger and provoke the monsters. Maybe a few flashbacks to both characters different past experiences with the kaijus and human element and how it shapes them into grumpy old man vs. hopeful old man.

But Watanabe and Dance being leads probably be too uncomfortable for hollywood execs.

Which is pretty much what the Serizawa in this new movie did, although he didn’t create the nuke of course. Both seemed equally badass in that regard.

Thank god they didn't end it in a cliffhanger.

I'd like to see more western Mothra and Rodan though.

Going saturday morning as well, but I'm thinking about going sunday morning if there is too many people

t. woman

The movie needed the family drama to keep things relatable.

my KOTMfu

Attached: GettyImages-1035122264.jpg (512x342, 27K)

I hope it doesn't flop, but I won't bet against it either.
If the leaked script holds an ounce of truth, then it seems like the fight happens because Kong is just a hothead and doesn't acknowledge Zilla's status.
That makes sense. Still a bit too early for me.

reminder that KOTMfu

Attached: 1559280081328.png (985x799, 638K)

why do the Japs get all the cool shit at the theater?

Attached: D75cDNGVUAE-Ppw.jpg large.jpg (1664x2048, 433K)

Yeah, she's definitely holding it together.

Thanks to Toho.

sure, if they wrote the characters better, but even you must admit the mother's reason for cooking up the plan was not well thought out and the cliche "humans are the disease" plot device is done to death.
In a movie where the big monsters are the main attraction, either keep the human element lean or have real competent writing and pacing.

I would've been fine with Milly BB as the human lead if they'd just given her an arc and some interesting personality traits. Her journey doesn't really start until the beginning of the third act when she suddenly becomes an active participant in the story, by which point we've established nothing interesting about her. I would've rather seen her parents moved into the background and have her be a driving force in the story as the voice of advocacy for co-existence with kaiju.

SINO blew himself up because somebody had to, and he would've been dead anyway if nobody else volunteered. That's noble, but it didn't really resonate because it came out of nowhere for him: he went from "perfectly content with life" to "ready to die" between scenes.

For Serizawa, the decision to kill himself was purely an act of principle: he decided that, if he was going to create something as barbaric as the Oxygen Destroyer, he had to take his own life to prevent it ever being replicated. THAT is badass.

Where's the review, you fucker? Leave the fatties out too.

Attached: JUST Rolfe.jpg (230x219, 8K)

Too many niggers with shitty acting. Nigger colonel and grunt especially. The chink twin was fine and made me laugh with that dumb bitch line even with how stupid it is. The daughter sucks. The kaiju aspect was indescribable, though, and that's all that matters.

The only real problem with black panther is the cg. Otherwise it’s standard marvel schlock with a neat Afro-futurism skin. The last Jedi is a putrid pile of wank in comparison.

he was already complaining on twitter that the fights were too dark / obscured, all he's praised so far is the music and that might be because he knows Bear

it's mothra you faggot

I heard that no less than 40% of the camera operators were WHITE MALES!
Protest this racist shit NOW!

Pour one out for the cutest.

Attached: sally-hawkins-hopes-for-bigger-part-godzilla-king-the-monsters-25.png (600x320, 305K)

Man, I knew he was going to bitch about that. I guess he's going to conveniently forget that most of the climactic battles in the Toho movies happen at night too.

Are people blind? Like maybe there is an argument for a shot or two in The long night episode of game of thrones, but everything in this movie was perfectly readable.

What the fuck? Is he retarded and/or blind? The nighttime action is perfectly visible on potato screeners recorded with fucking smartfones, and those tend to butcher dark scenes. Does the cuck want the monsters to fight in a featureless, white void so he can masturbate to every unobscured polygon in the cgi?

>anti-semitic for having hollow Earth theory
What is the correlation between hollow Earth and anti-semitism?

What difference does that make? Two of the fights in KOTM are way too dark, and that's a genuine problem with the movie. It'd be easier to enjoy the action in the movie if you could actually see it.

I think he wants Monster Island style stuff with two dudes duking it out on an open field.

I really don't get the sudden bitching about night, I remember Biollante being all dark all the time.

I guess 2019 KOTM Serizawa's principle was Godzilla is the key to co-existance and the best bet to take down ghidorah.
As for Millie Brown thing, it's just too many shit going on in the movie. You need some real amazing writing and storyboarding staff to cram 3-4 monsters and 6~ human characters into a 2 hour film. I don't think amazing writing and story staff are common in hollywood, add to the mix that at least 2 of those monsters HAVE to be present and doing something in the plot.
It's compromises. It sucks because it'd be awesome to see a well written human plot + amazing monster fights, but that takes perfect storm of aspects to pull off.

Will he conveniently leave out that the reason its stormy during the fight scenes is because Ghidorah literally makes catastrophic storms to terraform the planet?

>most of the climactic battles in the Toho movies happen at night too.

night battles didn't start becoming a consistent thing until Millennium, in Showa it was always in broad daylight except maybe one or two occasions

I'm starting to think that "it's too dark" has become the popular go-to critique for potatoes after the GoT episode (which legit was too dark).

The Jews fear the kaiju.

None of the fights were anywhere near as dark or hard to see as the fight in 2014. Unless they fuck with the lighting like they did on that movie's Blu-Ray, this was much easier to see.

Probably conflating fictional hollow earth with actual hollow/flat earth people. Those people don’t believe in science, so they discredit work by some important scientists that happened to be Jewish. This is just a guess though.

2014 was legitimate pitch fucking abyssal dark, even worse on the blu-ray, I can see people not wanting that shit again

Attached: 2014 Godzilla.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv_snapshot_00.59.19_[2014.08.30_12.38.24].jpg (1920x800, 45K)

Heisei too, I'm assuming to conceal strings.

>'84=night
>Biollante=night
>King Ghidorah=day, but strings are visible as fuck
>Mothra=night
>Mechagodzilla II=night
>Spacegodzilla=night
>Destroyah=night

Mind, I'm just talking about the major climactic battles that go on for a while, not the scuffles leading up to them.

I think part of it is to hide a bot of the CG. The other part is in trying to replicate atmosphere and "realism", CG direction went a bit too into how the human eye would see in a snowy blizzard, at night, in a chaotic dust and smoke filled environment.
What I didn't like is there wasn't a lot of fight scenes that were uninterrupted by cuts to humans in this one. I sort of remember Godzilla vs 2 Muto's in 2014 being a lot more uninterrupted during the last fight.

Having battles at night isn’t even the problem. The problem is that the contrast between Godzilla, the MUTOs, and the landscape was terrible in the 2014 movie. The MUTO designs were like amorphous grey bug things, and they purposefully obscured Godzilla with smoke and dust.

Holy fucking shit it is so epic i saw it just then and I can saw it is SS+ uberkino go buy yourself a ticket or two

yeah it was pretty inexcusable, you could tell it was Edwards trying to prove what an auteur he was, it's like he tried to cop off the original without understanding why even 60 years ago the original was very provocative and masterfully shot despite being dark and obscured.
Guy was a fucking hack, I don't care what anyone says, also he annoyed Ray Harryhausen in the literal last days of his life.

Attached: 1954 Gojira.mkv_snapshot_00.56.35_[2018.11.29_19.59.19].png (1488x1080, 1.12M)

Get your tv calibrated by a professional and/or get one with a decent native contrast ratio. There are some problematic shots third act, in the butchered home release - but pic related is perfectly visible on my end, and i'm a slav, meaning i'm not exactly sitting in a dark room right now.

Yea they lack of long zoomed out fight scenes was an issue for me to. I think the Rodan scene was the one for that reason.

Based and Godzillapilled

It was decent, better than 2014 for sure. It still suffers from the same problems

-lackluster human plot, holy fuck I didn't care about any of these characters
-action cutting away just as it's getting good to show humans again
-shaky cam

Also, Ghidorah's death wasn't really satisfying like MUTO. Godzilla just stomps a couple times and it's over. I wanted to see him absolutely dismantle that lad after what he did to Mothra.

I'm not sure if they just didn't have the CG budget or something, but all you really need to do is take a look at the first Pacific Rim for how to do satisfying Kaiju scenes.

STEADY
UNINTERRUPTED
SHOTS

not perfect, but a good step in the right direction. But Monsterverse has maybe 1-2 films after GvK. I would be perfectly fine if they release one more big film after GvK.

Wasn’t she in another Godzilla movie?

he literally fucking melts Ghidorah and eats his head what more dismantling do you want

During the end credits scene I was fully expecting a destroyah crab to bust out of the recovered ghidorah head. I'm still expecting him to somehow make an appearance

It was a terrible big budget movie
But for a godzilla movie it was pretty good.
Unironically reminded me of the hellboy reboot

They gave the monsters really great characteristics, but the shockwaves and shit when the monsters grappled was pretty cringe

The American-made kaiju were fucking gay

The black people going "hell yea" every minute was annoying, as well as the unfunny comedic relief
And every time ghidorah started to use lighting and was interrupted by godzilla got really annoying

>tiny ant character is about to get attacked by giant monter (why would they care?)
>they go "O-SHI--!!" for the third time in the movie
>they somehow escape

Is she the granddaughter of pic related?

Attached: 535982[1].jpg (1080x720, 114K)

When’s shoulderpads?

Attached: 9A27F25B-2CE0-4987-B81F-58FADBAEB7B6.jpg (236x351, 19K)

It wouldn't be hard to write him in. They did use the oxygen destroyer, so they gave themselves an in if they ever want to bring him in for GvK or another film.

I'm saying the process was kind of underwhelming. I wanted Godzilla to physically grab hold of him and melt him with his bare fucking hands. Just a couple CG stomps felt kind of lame. The head part was cool though.

She was criminally underused in that movie.

It took thirty years for destroyah to appear (and help kill godzilla)
Why would you want him to make an appearance so quickly?

I didn't really care for spacegodzilla. He was basically a flying godzilla that had a lot more ranged attacks from space.

Cringe

don't Legendary only have a few years of contract from Toho for their godzilla properties?

My screening is in about 2 hours but my question to you guys who have seen it is about the sound, do any of the actual Toho roars or sound effects actually appear? The one thing that's bothering me in all the footage I've seen is that none of the monsters save Godzilla sound distinct or like their old selves, but Dougherty said long time ago Ghidorah would make familiar sounds.

I wanted godzilla to eat him but yes still very cool

wow, top tier brain response, kaijulet
They crammed in filming godzilla vs kong with a shit director. I loved this one, but i'm afraid for the next instalment. I personally believe Toho will take the rights back after these two.

It's been five long years before we got a sequel to 2014, and Godzilla Vs. Kong is a huge deal that will hopefully be done right this time. On the other hand, same director as Death Note, so yeah.

Wrong digits my bad

Why do they need to have him on a hill? He's fucking giant. When i read the script this sounded much less lame than this looks.

>post yfw charles dance ends up using the ghidorah head to not create mecha king ghidorah but to create bagan

Attached: FW.png (460x508, 279K)

>only I'm allowed to say that word

I think the nighttime stuff was initially for novelty and because the movies were literally darker than the later Showa series, but then they just fell back on it as a cliche.

You're not wrong

Attached: 1557509359130.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

He's standing on the buried remnants of Ghidorahs corpse

I don't understand why directors seem to be allergic to having uniterrupted wide-shot fight scenes that don't involve the camera sperging out every 2 seconds.

Do they think it actually looks good? Is the CG budget not enough? I don't understand.

Attached: 4uU863U.png (520x516, 650K)

Its 100% the CG budget. Blurry characters and vehicles are much easier to animate (in the rain) than full frame characters without much impeding them.

The more CG a movie needs, the more scenes there will be like this.

I was seriously expecting Destroyer with that end credits scene too. The King Ghidorah head seems a bit odd.

I think it's budget and they don't really know how to propely animate big-ass lizards and 3 headed dragons. That's why they mostly focus on build-up to fights and specific attacks.

They should've just had him on ghidorahs corpse, then. Why hide it and have him on a little lump? He doesn't look giant here.

>I personally believe Toho will take the rights back after these two.
It's not a matter of "taking" the rights back, Legendary only had the rights for 3 movies in the first place. Toho wants to start their own series soon, so it's more that they will not re-up a contract.

Ghidorah and Mothra make sounds similar to their Showa sound effects. Godzilla straight up has his Showa roar and 1954 footstep sound effects at certain points, which was great, since I hate the roar they gave him in the 2014 movie. Rodan doesn’t really make any roars similar to his classic Toho SFX.

It was especially egregious with Rodan vs Mothra, where it cut away several times mid battle. Honestly the best scene in the movie was probably the Rodan chase scene since I could actually see what the fuck was going on.

>Godzilla vs King-Kong
>Neither win and both end up working together to fight Mecha-Godzilla
I knew it

>SINO blew himself up because somebody had to, and he would've been dead anyway if nobody else volunteered. That's noble, but it didn't really resonate because it came out of nowhere for him: he went from "perfectly content with life" to "ready to die" between scenes.

No. You're deliberately misunderstanding the moment because of your fanboying for the original character. Serizawa in 2014 and KOTM is an advocate for coexistence. His one goal in life is to understand how mankind can live and thrive alongside the titans. This was catalyzed through his studies of Godzilla. Godzilla was the pillar upon which his ideology was born.

In KOTM, his theories were put to the test with the revelation of Ghidorah's origin after the use of the Oxygen Destroyer (which itself was the ultimate example of mankind needing the Titans to keep them from destroying themselves). With the world on the brink of annihilation, mankind fighting desperately to survive, and only one hope to end Ghidorah, he was presented with an option. Someone had to die to bring Godzilla back into the fight. There was no hesitation. If you look at his face, Watanabe perfectly displayed the fact that Serizawa didn't even consider an alternative. He simply volunteered.

He did this becauee he had faith in his ideals. He had faith in Godzilla and the Titans. He believed in coexistence.

So when the timer is set and he walks up to Godzilla, there is that moment where Big G makes eye contact with him. In his home - the ruins of an ancient human civilization where he was worshipped like a god - there was a man, reaching out to him. In that moment, everything Serizawa had theorized became reality. He reached out to Godzilla and made that connection. He brought the two worlds together.

You're an absolute fucking brainlet to keep cheapening that character arc.

100% agree with you user. For me Rodan was what made this movie good for me alone. I was surprised by how much character they gave Ghidorah (and each of his heads) too. I was a little sad they didn't give him his autistic sounds too often.

Its for mecha-king ghidorah, they're just bad at implying it.

They both get buried under a shitload of debris during Godzillas final attack. Godzilla climbs out and on top of the mound with Ghidorahs decapitated, yet living head before finishing him off. The point isn't to illustrate his size, its to emphasize his dominance over the rest of the kaiju.

Skull Island is becoming Monster Island confirmed.
With the added info on the twins having a pivotal role on the sequel, we can assume Mothra is returning, and she'll finally bang the lizard when they settle down in a cozy island

Well done, well done........HOWEVER
If there is no rock flinging in the next movie I will consider the whole Legendary franchise a failure

Attached: ganonfight.gif (500x213, 1.95M)

they're not emphasising anything with this shot. Looks pretty cringe comparatively with others i've seen. Hopefully the rest of the movie doesn't look like this :(

This movie actually made me develop a little bit of a crush on Miki.

Based post
Dishonest post

out of all the movies why that one, she looked like a full on 90's dyke

Attached: 60114679_400315197478580_8107819225919258624_n.jpg (396x525, 26K)

Nah, you're trying to hard to explain it. There's truth in there, but the way the movie presents it it's
>lol I'll go on the suicide mission, why not?
Just like everything else character or plot-related. They just hurry it along.

Do you know anything?

Attached: 1548568021445.png (747x784, 552K)

Yeah this
Watched the movie just last week and yeah it was dark but not that bad since I've properly calibrated my TV
I'd still download the regraded edit for prosperity until a 4K HDR release comes that (hopefully) fixes the issue

I think the way her hair is done kind of covers her goofy ears, and there's a shot of her standing on the beach wearing a dress, and I was stricken with how beautiful she looked at that moment. Haircut aside, she just seemed extra girl'd up in that one.

So what’s better, this or Shin?

Attached: 2313979C-FC7C-4F3D-BC80-40F9369187A1.gif (500x200, 2.52M)

Did someone say pottery

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-224924__01.jpg (1080x575, 141K)

It felt rather odd given that they had loads of military personnel around who would likely gladly give their life for the mission.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHOX1Ivyz7k
youtube.com/watch?v=3IyKMdF32EE
youtube.com/watch?v=WJfdTPTFDbc

Attached: apu kuuntelee musiikkia.jpg (600x485, 25K)

another cross at the bottom

>Miki
Dat hairstyle and fact that Dr. Ilene Chen has twin sister - its also homage to Miki?

Attached: 1487699322837.png (1030x330, 669K)

I wanted to see more Mothra RIP

Attached: f.png (549x413, 83K)

No, you're literally just a retard and probably a weeb that can't say nice things about an American adaptation of a Japanese property. Serizawa was literally the only good human aspect of either film. He was handled fucking excellently.

Shin for its own reasons, still a big fan of KOTM

i feel asleep while watching shin, im not kidding.

Shin looks like absolute ass all the way through. I have no idea why it's so praised on here

>No, you're literally just a retard and probably a weeb that can't say nice things about an American adaptation of a Japanese property.
I really liked Godzilla 2014.

I've wondered that myself.

Zoomer attention span, probably hasn’t even seen the original Godzilla

>Rodan's theme @2:35

Attached: Nods Explosively Toward You.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

but i do watch og tsuburaya goji?? and shin is still really boring for me. your point is??

>that fucking OST
went to watch with my bro who is a old time Godzilla fan, needless to say he was hyped

Attached: 1546830449413.jpg (720x720, 31K)

Shin had a better focus on the city destruction if that’s what you like. Shin was more of a disaster movie/drama whereas KOTM is an action movie.

I like both types of Godzilla desu. I just wish the Legendary Godzilla was introduced in a similar way to Shin, as a force of destructive nature that the humans have to contend with, instead of being a hero fighting bad monsters from the get go.
This would have given him a more interesting relationship with humanity in the next films when he does fight other monsters, when people are unsure whether or not he’s on their side.

FUCK CRITICS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK KIKES
FUCK DISNEY
FUCK GHIDORAH

Attached: A3CDE651-3799-4BF3-8B33-53A70ACCF358.png (1242x2208, 946K)

>Megumi Odaka
>47 years old
Time...is a cruel thing.

Btw, Zhang Ziyi is 40 years old.

Attached: img_7092.jpg (1024x576, 173K)

Was the muto at the end male or female, I couldn't tell?

If it was female it looked pretty small.

It may have been the only surviving egg from the first film.

I agree that the 2014 should have been a standalone Godzilla movie, or at least let him be the driving force behind the narrative rather than the shitty ugly MUTOs nobody cares about.

Would smash both of them

I really need to go to G-Fest. Is that always in Chicago, or do they movie it around?

Looked more like this in the theater.
Honestly on a technical level g14 was much better than kotm, a movie with boring monster action and nonsensical characters. Whereas g14 was a movie with good monster action and boring characters
At the very least it wasn't an embarrassingly gigantic MCU quipfest like kotm was.

Attached: Regrade.jpg (2220x911, 536K)

LONG

Always in Chicago for the last umpteen years. The only did LA for a little bit in the '90s.

>kotm, a movie with boring monster action
>g14 was a movie with good monster action

Attached: 406D1921-172B-4AE2-AF80-C14384FF9710.jpg (640x343, 37K)

LIVE

He's right.
When Godzilla and the MUTOs face off the camera holds on them way longer than it ever did on him and King Ghidorah.

I assume it was some special type of female
Also damn a lot of pleb-tier muto hate in this thread, in relation to some of the other Toho monsters they actually stand out a fair bit, both in terms of design and backstory

Attached: xgahozw.jpg (750x750, 169K)

>Kong vs Godzilla is literally Kong pissed that people are invading his home.

>the brass in Rodan's theme
it was like all hell breaking loose

Attached: run.png (213x265, 10K)

>a movie with boring monster action
I just can't agree with this.
>nonsensical characters
What does that even mean? Character were fine, there's nothing "nonsensical" bout them. They were just not deep and well developed, but they serve their purpose.

Based rockposter

THE

MOTH PUSSY

>Spend about 25 years of my life living in Illinois
>Move to Texas
>Find out that G-Fest has been going on basically in my backyard for ages, and I had just never heard of it

Ain't that about a bitch?

Attached: 1459783659968.gif (413x296, 944K)

>The King Ghidorah head seems a bit odd.
...it means they can revive him and he will regenerate....

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

>Bro let's shake the camera for no reason and zoom in unnecessarily close on the monster action, that'll definitely look cool
>We finally have these creative original Toho designs with unique powersets, theres no limit to what we can direct in terms of action!
>...eeehhh just have them shove each other around like always, only this time without any real sense of weight! That'll surely work!
>We've created such a beautiful new Mothra design! Let's have her show up for 2 minutes and barely do anything.
I waited 5 years for this.

Attached: 1557212055856.gif (300x225, 395K)

Mecha Kong is online.

>When Godzilla and the MUTOs face off the camera holds on them
Yeah but you can’t see shit.

They literally do things with hardly any buildup or explanation
>Lol I was with the bad guys all along
>Lol why don't I just kill myself
>Lol I guess Godzilla isn't so bad afterall
>Lol I'm going to act creepy and threatening but then do fuck all the entire movie

>When the obvious attempt to get China money was a better waifu than Captain Fungus

Works on my machine.
yeah the transfer is really shit. If you were to get your hands on a brighter copy you'd see the action is directed much better

Attached: 1543635192598.jpg (261x197, 13K)

Fix your TV. Then have sex.

It looks like a shitty crossbreed of Cloverfield with the Alien Xenomorph with no coloration or defining features. Do you think a kid could draw that from memory? All of the new titans in KOTM are better designs than the MUTO.

Yeah the muto is fine. The problem with 14 was the darkness and lack of classic kaiju.

Leaving to see the film now. I hope they don't have a no singles policy. I rarely leave the house

>Steven Martin
Oh my God I didn't even catch that

Shit frustrated the hell out of me because there's a lot of narrative potential in the premise of "ex-scientist is bitter that Godzilla killed his son but now finds himself forced to help the thing that wronged him" and the movie doesn't capitalize on it at all because it's too busy juggling all the other non-characters.

Attached: 23ded6e4b56c778e3983ed13ef750fab.jpg (1969x2312, 264K)

I bet mothra shows up again in another movie. Mothra dies all the time anyway.

>they actually stand out a fair bit

No they don't. They look like generic alien robots in the same vein as Cloverfield and the monster from Super 8. They don't even look organic. I would sooner believe they were cyborgs like Gigan, the head even resembles him.

Anyone else noticed the gojira katakana written on a wall on the ancient ruins?

It's Mecha-King Ghidorah people, what do you think the after credits scene was alluding to? They'll juice Kong with Ghidorah DNA to amp his regeneration and give him electrical power so he can tangle with Godzilla, then they'll team up when MKG shows up

With Muto?? cringe
With Mothra?? kino and its on KOTM

If they spent noe time developing the characters, you retards would complain there’s too much talky-talky and not enough monster-fighty. The only character who needed arcs were Serizawa and the dad character who grew to respect Godzilla instead of hating him for killing his son.

uh yeah confirmed kino

Attached: rob.jpg (590x98, 23K)

They look like instectoid-reptiles to me, fairly unique. Also never got the Cloverfield comparison, the monster there was all fleshy and concrete whereas this one is hard carapace with abstract lines. Only real point of comparison is multiple arms, and even then the arms themselves arent similar.
This always felt like talk of people who didnt know what they were complaining about

Attached: Concept_Art_-_Godzilla_2014_-_Winged_MUTO_5.png (1400x811, 881K)

>Lol I was with the bad guys all along
Don't see anything objectionable about this, desu.
>Lol why don't I just kill myself
Sacrificing oneself to save the world is nonsensical now?
Seeing firsthand what Godzilla does and what his purpose is changed his mind. It's not a galaxy brain stuff, it's pretty obvious in the movie.
>Lol I'm going to act creepy and threatening but then do fuck all the entire movie
Charles Dance's character being creepy and threatening does not make him nonsensical. He was just underutilized.

Fixing your entire setup for this one movie (lol) won’t help that much considering it’s still black Godzilla fighting black MUTOs on a black brackground. Adjusting your TV just makes the varying shades of black pop out a little better.

Also god damn after watching the movie Godzilla's small design changes really did turn him into a hefty motherfucker. Like in certain shots the way its distributed almost didn't even feel like bulk, just fat. Found myself missing old thunderthighs for a second, something I never thought I'd say

Attached: 2aa2bb1e6d2d427559d53f13fc9d5953.jpg (1622x2121, 219K)

>Sometimes the only way to heal our wounds is to make peace with the demons that created them.

I know some people would read this as Serizawa to him aligning himself with the americans after Hiroshima, but I feel this is pointed at both sides, meaning that just as much as japanese making peace with americans, americans makes peace with the japanese.

Yeah that was fucking stupid

dicklets will never understand this movie

bumping this

I had friends who didn't like it, and legit compared it to Ang Lee's Hulk in not meeting his expectations in action.
I have no fucking clue what giant monster movies he's to have his standard for giant monster on screen time to be to high. Maybe nothing but syfy pirahnaconda and megashark flicks or some shit.

Get over it, dumbo. Its not like there's only one person who had this problem, many are. Shit was indeed really dark as shit, and again both of the kaiju skin color was also black which makes the shit even more worse.

Lame-ass characters and the action is ass
I would rather chew broken glass
Walk in the theater and turn back around
Get in your car and drive out of town

Oh no,
Say it isn't so
Sub-par Godzilla

It's the DVD and Blu-ray transfer. It looked fine in theaters and it looks fine in the Japanese version of the Bluray.

based, now please chew your broken glass please

OH NO THERE GOES TOKYO.

The first Pacific Rim had good monster action. Mainly because they kept the camera steady and allowed for wide shots.

I hate Mothra and all things moth. but the shot of Mothra healing Godzilla while he is underwater is the best in the film. It really showed off the deific aspect mothra

Its gonna be mecha King Ghedorah or they use the the damaged DNA to grow Destroyah. Kong and godzilla are gonna team up on the big bad like Blue and Rexie did in Jurassic World.

I hope its Destroyah. I loved her design, she looked like the goddamn devil.

>And NOW, I will become Godzilla....KING of the Monsters!
Was this line truly necessary?

>damaged DNA to grow Destroyah
*to grow Ghidorah again

You know whos a mechanized giant and an organic war machine? Gigan

It just wouldn't feel right having Gigan and no Megalon. I know Gigan was first but those two are bros for eternal life.

t.rodan

I always figured they might try to rework him into some kind of Alpha MUTO or something.

Guess what going to come out of those hollow earth cities motherfucker? Godzilla and king Kong vs Gigan and Megalon you seen it here first.

Now THAT is kino!

Obviously Kong is going rip Godzilla's arm of vie armlock after which Godzilla burns him. Godzilla goes to sea to heal, Kong is nearly dead and made into MechaKong and terrorists steal Godzilla's arm and clone Biollante out of it.
In the end they steal Mecha Kong tech to make Mecha Ghidorah.

Next movie is about Space Godzilla vs Godzilla vs Mecha Kong vs Mecha Ghidora ft Rodan and Mothra. Mecha Ghidorah explodes into Destroyah and kills Space Godzilla who is made into Mecha Godzilla.

this pissed me off when the final trailer came out, really warner bros the same fucking pose