Why was I born in this country with 86 Daenerys, 55 Khaleesis, 32 Aryas, 7 Jons, 2 Khaleesi Daenerys and 1 Tyrion

Why was I born in this country with 86 Daenerys, 55 Khaleesis, 32 Aryas, 7 Jons, 2 Khaleesi Daenerys and 1 Tyrion

Attached: D71pSHqXkAE3yOY.jpg (1080x600, 112K)

how can there be only 7 jons?

Because he's a beaner.

>naming your son after a horny midget with a bad fake accent

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 2.01.23 PM.png (310x324, 134K)

That's Arya's real accent.

What's worse is they didn't even name their kid Daenerys. Just Khaleesi. That stupid title which means Khaals wife, that was phased out since season 3 or something. They had 9 months to think, but they didn't even reflect on it for a minute. Latinas deserve abortion.

>Khaleesi Daenerys
holy shit what an awful name

>mfw I have no idea what this image represents
>mfw I expect the first post to be like wtf does that say pablo
>mfw americans actually know what it means
fucking lol amexica

>I'm a fucking retard
>lol Americans

Wena culiao

>registro? holy fuck these fucking americans what a rubik's cube of nonsense
>he was born in this country with... these are names from a tv show. what does it mean??
American education apparently is blowing your country's to hell.

>tfw my brother actually named his daughter Khaleesi
My father is turning in his grave

Attached: 1558409024433.jpg (320x240, 10K)

You're a retard.

Not understanding a language doesn't make you a retard. If you saw a bunch of Chinese characters would you be able to read it? The reason you understand that image is because Spanish will literally soon become the second national language of the USA. It's everywhere and you have become so accustomed to having it around that you don't even realise it.

and regardless of whether or not you CAN understand it, a couple of years ago the first post literally would have been like fuck off this is an american (i.e. english) board or whatever. You just accepted it being there like its normal. Again because youve become conditioned to all things Mexican.

I don't know a lick of Spanish or any related language, nor am I American, but even I could get a good idea of what the pic was saying. Learn how to decipher context.

>not naming your hispanic child Khaleesi Daenerys Ultima Instincto Blanco
come on Pablo, you gotta do better than that

Is Jon an uncommon name in Pacoland? It's a pretty common name in Angloland.

If you don't know one word of Spanish but are aware what Game of Thrones is OP's image is easily understandable estupido.

I wonder how many people in the world are named Stannis.

Attached: 1392228085756.png (510x517, 227K)

We have here stuff like mixing "Brian" and "Jonathan" into... "Brayatan"

The true sign of a "flaite".

Attached: Flaites.jpg (600x315, 121K)

>Hon

>there are 2 people in this world who are named Khaleesi Daenerys ________

Attached: 1542920444871.gif (400x225, 379K)

Probably not nearly as many since they assassinated his character early on unlike Daenerys

>Not understanding a language doesn't make you a retard
you could replace the OP language with any language on the planet and 99.9999% of people would understand
you're actually retarded

>can you use context clues?
>because I can't and I'm a genius

Why did they make it look like the TES Oblivion screen where you select attributes?

Most popular names come from fiction

>No Roberts

Fuck Normies

You're brown, your people are retarded apes, nothing new.

QUE ANDAI POSTIANDO ESTAS WEAS ACA EMBARAO CULIAO TAI VIO K ACA ESTA PASAO A GRINGO WEKO

>Half the fucking language cognates with English
>Context clues

it isn't rocket science, you're literally just retarded.

>t. Brayatan

Maybe it does. All I know is that I took one cursory glance at it and didn't bother. You're so initiated that you didn't think twice before trying to decipher the beanspeak. It's all around you and it's a part of you now.

>get mad with our naming customs, since every kid gets its grandparents' names, in sucession and based on gender
>mostly because there's a shitton of ancient local names yet we're stuck with the equivalents of John, Jack, Jim and the rest, being passed down ad infinitum
>see this
Eh, it's not so bad. At least I lucked out and got named after an Emperor. My mom's a muse, and my dad's pretty rare, so whatever, it ain't that bad.

Kek

You have an entire country that's essentially a shitskin welfare ghetto. The number seems too low if anything.

Attached: Gooby plz.jpg (480x656, 29K)

>those crying reactions

lmao